Siberia Day 2

[2009-05-23 19:45:43] =-= Dr-Kondraki has changed the topic to “The game has returned to the old wiki at http://scp-field-work.wikidot.com .|| If the room is LIVE, bracket your OOC entries. || Room is LIVE MOTHERFUCKERS || Password: scpfieldworkwiki”
[2009-05-23 19:47:13] <Crit_DM> 3When we last left the group, they were just getting done with a magnificent breakfast
[2009-05-23 19:47:31] <Crit_DM> 3Andraki had given Waxx contact information on his men on the inside
[2009-05-23 19:48:04] <Crit_DM> 3Erm, had given strelniko
[2009-05-23 19:48:09] <Crit_DM> 3So… Let's go!
[2009-05-23 19:48:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh, to clarify]
[2009-05-23 19:48:34] <Dumount> [Btw Crit DM is me, I need to use that for the green color)
[2009-05-23 19:48:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [anything said in russian is prefaced and ended with asterisks]
[2009-05-23 19:48:54] <Rights> [Yep. So like *Russian* and Not Russian. Just to keep things simple.]
[2009-05-23 19:49:08] <MrUnimport> [Does everyone speak Russian?]
[2009-05-23 19:49:12] <Rights> [No.]
[2009-05-23 19:49:15] <Agent_Strelnikov> [no, only dmitri does]
[2009-05-23 19:49:24] <MrUnimport> [Yeesh. Good luck.]
[2009-05-23 19:49:27] <Rights> [Gerald doesn't. Rights only speaks enough Russian to sound retarded and tell dirty jokes.]
[2009-05-23 19:49:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Androka, please show us where we can change. I want to get moving as soon as possible."*
[2009-05-23 19:50:12] <Dr_Gibbons> [I'll join when the situation provides room for a foundation vehicle to get in]
[2009-05-23 19:50:29] <Dr-Kondraki> [Gibbons you just hate listening don't you]
[2009-05-23 19:50:34] <Crit_DM> 3The location is 351 Lenin street. I cannot go in myself, I am too well known
[2009-05-23 19:50:56] <Crit_DM> 3I will have Haben guide you
[2009-05-23 19:50:56] <MrUnimport> [Can I join if I'll be shot in the face immediately after appearance?]
[2009-05-23 19:50:58] <Dr-Kondraki> [We said that it would be highly suggested for newbies to the game to watch]
[2009-05-23 19:51:03] <Crit_DM> 3HABEN!
[2009-05-23 19:51:17] * Gerald looks up from his food.
[2009-05-23 19:51:19] <Dr_Gibbons> [I played. Several times.]
[2009-05-23 19:51:21] * Agent_Strelnikov nods. *"Please tell your wife that we greatly appreciate the hospitality. I won't forget it, and neither will my Eva."*
[2009-05-23 19:51:33] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek. *"Eh. I am not so sure of her brother, but…"* He shrugs.
[2009-05-23 19:51:44] * Gerald smiles, not understanding a word.
[2009-05-23 19:51:59] * Agent_Strelnikov pats Gerald on the head, patronizingly.
[2009-05-23 19:52:15] <Crit_DM> 3Baba Gnesha grins, giving Gerald the red wax off of a block of Gouda cheese
[2009-05-23 19:52:26] * Gerald eats said wax.
[2009-05-23 19:52:37] * Rights finishes up her breakfast. More cultures need to serve breakfast with vodka shots. It makes her feel much less nervous about the mission ahead.
[2009-05-23 19:52:48] <Dr-Kondraki> [Oh, I guess I confused you for someone else]
[2009-05-23 19:52:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ok! I am have this address that we are for make moves to."
[2009-05-23 19:53:07] * Agent_Strelnikov holds up Rights' coat.
[2009-05-23 19:53:07] <Crit_DM> 3A young, fresh faced policeman shows up Hello, I'm Haben Haben says I'm to guide you
[2009-05-23 19:53:23] * Rights smiles, taking her coat from Dmitri. "Thank you…."
[2009-05-23 19:53:41] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles and nods to Haben. *"We are ready when you are, friend."*
[2009-05-23 19:53:43] <Crit_DM> 3(Gibbons, now is a time when a foundation vehicle can arrive on site)
[2009-05-23 19:53:50] <Crit_DM> 3(YOu're probably coming in on train)
[2009-05-23 19:53:59] <Rights> [choo choo]
[2009-05-23 19:54:08] <Crit_DM> 3(But you're going to wind up in the town square one way or another)
[2009-05-23 19:54:14] <MrUnimport> [Does the Foundation OWN the train?]
[2009-05-23 19:54:27] <Crit_DM> 3(They can buy tickets)
[2009-05-23 19:54:36] <Crit_DM> 3(And they can likely do more then that)
[2009-05-23 19:54:48] <Crit_DM> 3(Might be by car tough)
[2009-05-23 19:54:54] <Rights> [In soviet russia, train owns you.]
[2009-05-23 19:54:55] <Crit_DM> 3Also, roll appropriate skill to notice new changes in the Stalin Statue
[2009-05-23 19:55:10] <Rights> [Me, Waxx, and Gerald, right?]
[2009-05-23 19:55:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [right]
[2009-05-23 19:55:39] <Crit_DM> 3[Yup]
[2009-05-23 19:55:39] <Rights> 1d6 The statue can't move because it's /STALIN/. Get it?
[2009-05-23 19:55:40] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, The statue can't move because it's /STALIN/. Get it?: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-23 19:55:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Holy shit fucking look at Stalin he's so fucking majestic
[2009-05-23 19:55:47] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Holy shit fucking look at Stalin he's so fucking majestic: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 19:55:50] <Rights> [Crap, I am blind and deaf in this game. Every time.]
[2009-05-23 19:55:54] <Gerald> 1d6 What's that?
[2009-05-23 19:55:54] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, What's that?: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 19:56:17] <Dr_Gibbons> [Crit, cue the arrival of the train.]
[2009-05-23 19:56:37] <Gerald> "Well, those people were really friendly."
[2009-05-23 19:56:49] <Rights> "…Gerald, notice anythign about that cheese you ate before leaving?"
[2009-05-23 19:56:57] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov, gerald, you both notice that the statue's hat is now different. Slightly different. The hammer and sickle on the star seem to be upside down
[2009-05-23 19:57:02] <Gerald> "Not really….why?"
[2009-05-23 19:57:10] <Rights> "Just curious."
[2009-05-23 19:57:39] <Crit_DM> 3A train arrives in the station, it's painted with SCP symbols "Soap from Corpses"
[2009-05-23 19:57:45] <Gerald> "It was a bit dry, now that you mention it."
[2009-05-23 19:57:47] <MrUnimport> [wat]
[2009-05-23 19:58:04] <MrUnimport> [Why would Soap from Corpses own a train company in Russia?]
[2009-05-23 19:58:27] <Crit_DM> 3[Sorry, not the whole train]
[2009-05-23 19:58:32] <Crit_DM> 3[Just one carrage]
[2009-05-23 19:58:46] * Rights blinks, turning to watch the train come in before noticing the carriage, tugging at Dmitri's sleeve. "…Dmitri…I think the cavalry may have arrived…"
[2009-05-23 19:58:48] <MrUnimport> [Still a bit suspicious, but whatever. We need new fronts.]
[2009-05-23 19:58:55] * Dr_Gibbons comes out of the Soap from Corpses carrage. "Here we are. Mother Russia."
[2009-05-23 19:59:01] <Crit_DM> 3[Yes. Assume it's a better front :-p]
[2009-05-23 19:59:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This is not of cavalry." He smacks his forehead.
[2009-05-23 19:59:12] <Gerald> "Hello Dr. Gibbons."
[2009-05-23 19:59:15] <Rights> [Pretend it's in Russian.]
[2009-05-23 19:59:20] <Crit_DM> 3[Oh Oh! Strassbourg Free Coal!]
[2009-05-23 19:59:22] <Dr_Gibbons> "And now to know where the fuck am I."
[2009-05-23 19:59:29] <Dr_Gibbons> [Is Gerald near me?]
[2009-05-23 19:59:30] <Dr-Kondraki> [That's SFC]
[2009-05-23 19:59:34] <Crit_DM> 3[Oh]
[2009-05-23 19:59:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> [….oh my god lol.]
[2009-05-23 19:59:40] <Rights> "Oh, God, they really are trying to kill us. First they threw us into Sibera, and now they send us…"
[2009-05-23 19:59:41] <Crit_DM> 3[Strassbourg Coal Production]
[2009-05-23 19:59:42] <Gerald> […]
[2009-05-23 19:59:49] <Dr-Kondraki> [I was going to say that]
[2009-05-23 19:59:50] <MrUnimport> [Having fronts that are SCP all the time is kind of suspicious too…]
[2009-05-23 19:59:50] * Agent_Strelnikov pushes Gerald towards Gibbons.
[2009-05-23 19:59:51] <Rights> […tee hee]
[2009-05-23 19:59:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Please to direct him here."
[2009-05-23 20:00:01] <Gerald> "Okay."
[2009-05-23 20:00:03] <MrUnimport> [The conspiracy theorists will have a field day with those…]
[2009-05-23 20:00:09] <Dr_Gibbons> "Gerald."
[2009-05-23 20:00:09] * Gerald walks to Gibbons.
[2009-05-23 20:00:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"This man is a specialist. He'll be accompanying us, as soon as he's acquainted we can continue."*
[2009-05-23 20:00:23] <Gerald> "Gibbons. How's Serbia?"
[2009-05-23 20:00:38] <Crit_DM> 3Haben coughs gently Right tell him to follow me
[2009-05-23 20:01:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Gibbons, please to follow me. Have Doktor Rights…eh….uh. Tell you of this situation."
[2009-05-23 20:01:21] * Agent_Strelnikov falls in behind Haben.
[2009-05-23 20:01:26] <Dr_Gibbons> "Sure thing."
[2009-05-23 20:01:30] <Rights> "I love exposition!"
[2009-05-23 20:01:32] * Dr_Gibbons follows Strelnikov.
[2009-05-23 20:01:46] * Gerald follows the group.
[2009-05-23 20:01:57] * Rights smiles at Gibbons, walking next to him and pulling her coat tighter. "So..do you want the long story or the short story?"
[2009-05-23 20:02:08] <Rights> "I warn you, the short story will make you feel much safer, coming in to this off the bat."
[2009-05-23 20:02:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Haben, how many friendly agents are inside?"*
[2009-05-23 20:02:54] <Dr_Gibbons> "Explain me, right off the bat."
[2009-05-23 20:03:00] <Crit_DM> 3They arrive at 351 lenin drive… The house is small, but there are about six people in it, changing into worker uniforms
[2009-05-23 20:03:06] <Crit_DM> 3All six are freindly
[2009-05-23 20:03:43] * Agent_Strelnikov exchanges greetings with the six militiamen and looks around for their uniforms.
[2009-05-23 20:03:56] <Rights> "Well…085's missing, we think she's inside the oil refinery- which is an OSHA nightmare…and now we get to dress up and pretend to be russians to get inside! Oh, by the way, it's full of guards with guns. They're not friendly." She smiles at Gibbons widely. "I fucking love my job."
[2009-05-23 20:04:08] <Crit_DM> 3He finds a number of uniforms off to the side that should fit the group…
[2009-05-23 20:04:10] <Rights> "Also, Sibera. It's chilly here."
[2009-05-23 20:04:22] <Gerald> "Chilly?"
[2009-05-23 20:04:37] <Gerald> "Chilly isn't exactly the word for it."
[2009-05-23 20:04:41] <Dr_Gibbons> "Another day in the life, Rights."
[2009-05-23 20:04:42] * Agent_Strelnikov picks up a uniform and offers it to Rights. "Doktor Rights, if you are not of wish to proceed, well. I can go of my own."
[2009-05-23 20:04:43] * Rights shrugs. "It's not the coldest place I've been…"
[2009-05-23 20:04:57] <Dr_Gibbons> "Sometimes my hometown was this cold. On very rare cases. But still."
[2009-05-23 20:05:22] * Rights gives Dmitri a look with a smirk. "…Please, Dmitri….I wouldn't miss it for the world. Besides, I'm quite capable of handling myself." She points out, before looking for somewhere to change.
[2009-05-23 20:05:54] <Crit_DM> 3There wasn't really much in the way of a seperate room
[2009-05-23 20:06:08] * Agent_Strelnikov tosses uniforms to Gerald and Gibbons and begins stripping out of his clothes. In the middle of doing so, he stops.
[2009-05-23 20:06:12] <Crit_DM> 3There were women and men in the six agents, they didn't seem to mind particularly
[2009-05-23 20:06:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…Oh God, we have made leavings of Crim in the trunk of car!"
[2009-05-23 20:06:40] * Rights shrugs. The bonus of never caring about your state of undress. She meanders over to whatever side has relatively more women and starts to change. "…So? He'll survive…assuming he hasn't frozen to death."
[2009-05-23 20:06:44] * Dr_Gibbons puts the uniform over his undershirt.
[2009-05-23 20:06:44] <Rights> "Or lit the car on fire for warmth."
[2009-05-23 20:06:47] <Crit_DM> 3(In a car, a distance away, crim is still snoring)
[2009-05-23 20:07:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is true, I have not think of this." He shrugs and finishes changing.
[2009-05-23 20:07:15] <Crit_DM> 3(Townsmen are nudging each other and calling the car possessed due to the volume of the snores)
[2009-05-23 20:07:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> [sounds about right]
[2009-05-23 20:07:26] * Gerald changes, looking slightly embarassed.
[2009-05-23 20:07:45] * Rights seems to be transferring a number of small items from her normal clothing to the uniform, tucking a few objects she can't shove into the pockets into her bosom.
[2009-05-23 20:08:17] <Crit_DM> 3Soon the group is ready Remember, no odd behavior One of the agents says No more then four people to a group, and at least two of us per every group
[2009-05-23 20:08:21] * Rights finishes putting on the uniform, kind of wishing she had a camera. "I'm part of the workforce. Again…"
[2009-05-23 20:08:23] <MrUnimport> [Is that really as effective as it is in the movies, Rights?]
[2009-05-23 20:08:39] * Agent_Strelnikov slips into his shoulder holster, zipping the uniform over it.
[2009-05-23 20:08:47] <Rights> [It's all about how you do it. It's not as easy, but it can be very effective if you can adjust your bra right.]
[2009-05-23 20:08:47] <Crit_DM> 3[[Rights would know]]
[2009-05-23 20:09:00] <Crit_DM> 3[[Padded underwires help]]
[2009-05-23 20:09:04] <Rights> [It's a great place to keep your wallet if you're traveling and don't want to be pickpocketed.]
[2009-05-23 20:09:12] <Rights> [..But don't put your keys in there.]
[2009-05-23 20:09:13] * Gerald once again finds himself without some form of weaponry.
[2009-05-23 20:09:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He is say that we are not for stay in group larger than four peoples."
[2009-05-23 20:09:15] <Rights> [Seriously. Don't.]
[2009-05-23 20:09:20] <MrUnimport> [Unless you want to be pickpocketed AND raped…]
[2009-05-23 20:09:23] * Rights nods. "Da…"
[2009-05-23 20:09:24] <Crit_DM> 3[[It helps even more if you're a transvestite with silicon breasts]]
[2009-05-23 20:09:26] <MrUnimport> [That would suck twice as much.]
[2009-05-23 20:09:57] <Rights> [Well, that's why you tuck condoms in there. So you can be like "Hey, while you're at it…"]
[2009-05-23 20:10:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Very well. We are ready when you are."*
[2009-05-23 20:10:34] <Gerald> "Uh, is there going to be any shooting involved."
[2009-05-23 20:10:48] <Gerald> *?
[2009-05-23 20:10:48] * Rights ties her hair back in a ponytail. She feels slightly nostalgic, and recalls working in a grocery store. "…Possibly, Gerald."
[2009-05-23 20:10:49] <Dr_Gibbons> "Gerald, I assume you carry a goddamn gun with you."
[2009-05-23 20:10:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…I am hope so," he says with a characteristic shrug.
[2009-05-23 20:10:53] <Rights> "If we're lucky…only a little."
[2009-05-23 20:11:04] * Gerald glares at Gibbons.
[2009-05-23 20:11:27] <Dr_Gibbons> "You don't."
[2009-05-23 20:11:44] <Dr_Gibbons> ?*
[2009-05-23 20:12:04] <Gerald> "It's not like I go around expecting to get into fights."
[2009-05-23 20:12:20] <Crit_DM> 3Are you ready? one of the fake workers ask
[2009-05-23 20:12:23] * Agent_Strelnikov jabs a finger at Gerald. "This, perhaps, is your problem."
[2009-05-23 20:12:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"We are ready."* He nods solemnly.
[2009-05-23 20:12:44] <Rights> "I don't have a gun…" Rights points out, but doens't seem dissapointed. She says it as a matter of pride.
[2009-05-23 20:12:47] <Crit_DM> 3They were easing their faces into bored relaxed positions
[2009-05-23 20:12:52] <Gerald> "Eh…."
[2009-05-23 20:12:54] <Crit_DM> 3Who to smuggle in first?
[2009-05-23 20:13:07] * Rights yawns, then adapts the usualy glazed-eye look of an over-tired worker. Oh god, the memoires
[2009-05-23 20:13:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Try not for make the looks of nervous," he adds as an afterthought to the others.
[2009-05-23 20:13:12] <Dr_Gibbons> "I always keep my .22 near."
[2009-05-23 20:13:32] <Dr_Gibbons> "That won't be much of an issue.
[2009-05-23 20:13:58] * Gerald manages to look like any other worker.
[2009-05-23 20:13:58] * Dr_Gibbons massages his face to naturalize his look.
[2009-05-23 20:14:21] * Agent_Strelnikov nods at the men and falls in behind them.
[2009-05-23 20:14:24] * Rights absently looks at her fingernails, looking bored and tired as anybody.
[2009-05-23 20:14:26] <Crit_DM> 3Well… who first? The leader asks
[2009-05-23 20:14:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Myself and the idiot savant."*
[2009-05-23 20:14:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> He points at Gerald.
[2009-05-23 20:14:43] <Dr_Gibbons> "That reminds me. ANY lead that can pinpoint us to Cassy?
[2009-05-23 20:14:47] <Crit_DM> 3Alright… This way
[2009-05-23 20:15:06] * Rights shakes her head at Gibbons. "We'll see…also, Chaos Insurgency might be involved. But I like to pretend that they won't be because it makes me feel better."
[2009-05-23 20:15:17] * Rights waits for the next group.
[2009-05-23 20:15:27] <Gerald> "Does the Insurgency work this far north?"
[2009-05-23 20:15:43] <Rights> "I think they work wherever the hell they want. Hurry up, Gerald, you're going it Dmitri…"
[2009-05-23 20:15:45] <Dr_Gibbons> "For all we know, we can turn around a corner and find a very pissed Kondraki with a machine gun."
[2009-05-23 20:15:47] <Crit_DM> 3Two men peal away from the group, leading Gerald and Strelnokov to the gate
[2009-05-23 20:16:08] * Gerald follows.
[2009-05-23 20:16:10] <Dr_Gibbons> [Shit, brb.]
[2009-05-23 20:16:12] * Agent_Strelnikov puts on his best depressed worker face. Not very hard considering how he woke up this morning.
[2009-05-23 20:16:15] <Crit_DM> 3Fake ID cards, with no pictures, are slipped into Strelnokov's and gerald's hands
[2009-05-23 20:16:17] <Dr_Gibbons> [Following or whatever]
[2009-05-23 20:16:26] <Crit_DM> 3The guards stop them at the gates
[2009-05-23 20:16:34] <Crit_DM> 3(Roll whatever skill you feel appropriate)
[2009-05-23 20:16:42] * Gerald looks disgruntled. He's used to it.
[2009-05-23 20:16:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Let me through, fags.
[2009-05-23 20:16:49] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Let me through, fags.: 25 [7d6=1,6,2,4,1,6,5]
[2009-05-23 20:16:55] <Crit_DM> 3They look the group over, hold out their hands
[2009-05-23 20:17:04] <Crit_DM> 3Papers? the guard asks
[2009-05-23 20:17:10] <Rights> [PFFFFF XD]
[2009-05-23 20:17:14] <Crit_DM> 3The two agents turn over their fake ids
[2009-05-23 20:17:15] <Agent_Strelnikov> [this hurts me.]
[2009-05-23 20:17:28] <Crit_DM> 3[You have fake ID]
[2009-05-23 20:17:30] * Agent_Strelnikov holds out his ID, managing to look bored.
[2009-05-23 20:17:37] <Crit_DM> 3[Gerald, roll]
[2009-05-23 20:17:49] <MrUnimport> [Are the guards pre-suspicious?]
[2009-05-23 20:17:55] <Crit_DM> 3[Nope]
[2009-05-23 20:18:03] <Crit_DM> 3[Not pre-suspicoius]
[2009-05-23 20:18:18] <MrUnimport> [So, what's the cutoff for HAHA YOU LOSE AT PRESENTING ID?]
[2009-05-23 20:18:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> [although with enough attempts to bribe them, they do get angry]
[2009-05-23 20:18:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> [probably detainment]
[2009-05-23 20:18:43] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh]
[2009-05-23 20:18:46] <MrUnimport> [I mean, how badly do you have to roll?]
[2009-05-23 20:18:54] <Crit_DM> 3[Not telling]
[2009-05-23 20:19:02] <Crit_DM> 3[Why would I tell you?]]
[2009-05-23 20:19:10] <MrUnimport> [I guess you have a point.]
[2009-05-23 20:19:15] <Crit_DM> 3[[You'll know if you fail]]
[2009-05-23 20:19:30] <MrUnimport> [I'm just trying to get a feel for this.]
[2009-05-23 20:19:36] <Rights> [Man, I have never seen a group of men get so annoyed at being offered boobies and cigars.]
[2009-05-23 20:19:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> [youll get used to it]
[2009-05-23 20:20:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> [where has comrade Gerald gone]
[2009-05-23 20:20:44] <Crit_DM> 3[Gerald roll or recive autofail]
[2009-05-23 20:21:08] <Crit_DM> 3[you have 2 min]
[2009-05-23 20:21:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> [all is lost]
[2009-05-23 20:21:22] <Gerald> [Goddamnn
[2009-05-23 20:21:26] <Crit_DM> 3[Roll]
[2009-05-23 20:21:32] <Crit_DM> 3[Now]
[2009-05-23 20:21:34] <Gerald> [My brother decides to just randomly grab my laptop]
[2009-05-23 20:21:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> [haha]
[2009-05-23 20:21:46] <Gerald> [What am I rolling?]
[2009-05-23 20:21:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> [to get past the gate]
[2009-05-23 20:21:57] <Crit_DM> 3[Whatever skill is appropriate]
[2009-05-23 20:22:14] <Gerald> 5d6 Shit Happens
[2009-05-23 20:22:15] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Shit Happens: 15 [5d6=3,3,5,1,3]
[2009-05-23 20:22:22] <Gerald> [Always appropriate.]
[2009-05-23 20:22:31] <MrUnimport> [A bit pessimistic.]
[2009-05-23 20:22:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [well, if you were gerald you'd be pessimistic too]
[2009-05-23 20:22:52] <Gerald> [Stop and think who you're talking to.]
[2009-05-23 20:22:57] <Crit_DM> 3The guatds give Gerald a… funny look, but are distracted by a siren in the distance, and wave the group through as a fountain of flame bursts forth from a blowout tower
[2009-05-23 20:23:02] <Crit_DM> 3That was NOT safe
[2009-05-23 20:23:24] * Agent_Strelnikov isn't bothered by the flames. This is a completely normal Soviet-era facility.
[2009-05-23 20:23:25] <Crit_DM> 3Meanwhile back at 351 lenin….
[2009-05-23 20:23:29] <Crit_DM> 3Who next
[2009-05-23 20:23:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> "So far is good," Dmitri whispers to Gerald.
[2009-05-23 20:24:01] * Rights is ready to go next, occasionally putting in her two bits in crude, simple Russian with the others.
[2009-05-23 20:24:09] <Crit_DM> 3The two agent workers peal away, going to their assigned jobs
[2009-05-23 20:24:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Act as if you have the busies until Doktor Rights is make it through."
[2009-05-23 20:24:39] <Gerald> "Okay."
[2009-05-23 20:24:41] <Crit_DM> 3Rights and the others approach the gate, and she feels a fake set of papers pressed into her hand. Her name is madam bumblebee
[2009-05-23 20:24:43] <Rights> [THe busies]
[2009-05-23 20:24:44] <Crit_DM> 3Apperently
[2009-05-23 20:24:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> [the busies.]
[2009-05-23 20:24:53] * Gerald makes with the busies.
[2009-05-23 20:25:00] * Agent_Strelnikov , too, makes with the busies.
[2009-05-23 20:25:13] <Crit_DM> 3[[Roll whatever is appropriate Rights]]
[2009-05-23 20:25:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…I have never do this before."
[2009-05-23 20:25:21] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald is handed a barrel of crude oil
[2009-05-23 20:25:43] <Gerald> "That makes to of us. Where do I take this?"
[2009-05-23 20:25:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…I….eh."
[2009-05-23 20:25:51] <Gerald> *two
[2009-05-23 20:25:53] * Agent_Strelnikov looks around.
[2009-05-23 20:25:55] * Rights hands over her fake identification, yawning.
[2009-05-23 20:26:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This way, I think?" He leads Gerald down a hallway.
[2009-05-23 20:26:10] <Rights> 6d6 Look at my boobs instead of my papers
[2009-05-23 20:26:10] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, Look at my boobs instead of my papers: 18 [6d6=5,2,5,1,2,3]
[2009-05-23 20:26:11] <Crit_DM> 3The barrels of crude seem to be being dumped into a primitive resivorie
[2009-05-23 20:26:33] * Gerald drags the barrel over and dumps it.
[2009-05-23 20:26:36] <Crit_DM> 3The guards wave the group through. One of them gives Rights' tush a squeeze
[2009-05-23 20:27:09] <Crit_DM> 3[[Gerald last…]]
[2009-05-23 20:27:30] <Crit_DM> 3The last two fake workers start to leave, motioning to gerald
[2009-05-23 20:27:32] * Rights snorts, but otherwise doesn't react.
[2009-05-23 20:27:39] <Crit_DM> 3(Or… Dr. Gibbons)
[2009-05-23 20:27:46] <Crit_DM> 3(Damn… Dr. Gibbons, not gerald)
[2009-05-23 20:27:53] * Rights looks for Dmitri, making her way over to him. "…Look busy?"
[2009-05-23 20:27:54] <Crit_DM> 3(Dr Gibbons are you alive?)
[2009-05-23 20:28:03] <Rights> [ Dr_Gibbons ]
[2009-05-23 20:28:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Yes. Make lookings of busies until all are in."
[2009-05-23 20:28:11] <Crit_DM> 3Dmitri was probably helping Gerald carry the oil
[2009-05-23 20:28:28] <Crit_DM> 3(Dr_Gibbons two minutes till autofail]]
[2009-05-23 20:28:34] * Rights rubs her bum a little. That guard had a good squeeze.
[2009-05-23 20:28:58] <Crit_DM> 3A courrier gets to the gate, and talks quickly with the guards in yiddish
[2009-05-23 20:29:00] * Gerald makes with the busy. Dragging stuff, dumping it, manual chores. Just like home.
[2009-05-23 20:29:31] * Rights joins in. She seems to enjoy the manual chores, even if it's more of an excuse to get dirty than anything else.
[2009-05-23 20:29:32] <Crit_DM> 3"I have message for cheif" "ID?" "Here" They wave him through
[2009-05-23 20:29:52] * Rights blinks, hearing Yiddish for the second time here, frowning…
[2009-05-23 20:30:03] <Crit_DM> 3"You! You!" The messanger says pointing to Rights and one random other worker "I will need you to come with me, you will be needed later"
[2009-05-23 20:30:22] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs, hoping she can handle herself.
[2009-05-23 20:30:36] <Crit_DM> 3[Dr. Gibbons… 5[
[2009-05-23 20:30:41] <Crit_DM> 3[4]
[2009-05-23 20:30:43] * Agent_Strelnikov then remembers he has to translate.
[2009-05-23 20:30:43] <Crit_DM> 3[3]
[2009-05-23 20:30:47] <Crit_DM> 3[2]
[2009-05-23 20:30:48] <Sorts> (( :o ))
[2009-05-23 20:30:50] <Crit_DM> 3[1]
[2009-05-23 20:30:50] * Rights nods. "Da!" Before giving Dmitri a small smile and a pat on the back as she heads towards the messanger, looking like the tired worker she is.
[2009-05-23 20:30:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> "They are make callings of you to follow."
[2009-05-23 20:30:53] <Crit_DM> 3[0]
[2009-05-23 20:30:57] <Gerald> [OH SHI-]
[2009-05-23 20:31:04] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. Gibbons approaches the gate with his group
[2009-05-23 20:31:06] <Rights> [Wait.]
[2009-05-23 20:31:12] <Rights> [Gibbons already said he'd brb]
[2009-05-23 20:31:15] <Rights> [Back a ways.]
[2009-05-23 20:31:18] <Crit_DM> 3[Oh]
[2009-05-23 20:31:27] <Crit_DM> 3[Alright, he gets some extra time]
[2009-05-23 20:31:58] <Crit_DM> 3The messenger goes inside one of the nicer looking temp buildings outside the refinery
[2009-05-23 20:32:02] * Rights at least knows a little bit of russian. Enough to seem like a slightly mentally-disabled worker. Hey, hanging around all these oil fumes couldn't be healthy.
[2009-05-23 20:32:05] <Crit_DM> 3The secritary looks… familier
[2009-05-23 20:32:16] * Rights follows with the other worker, frowning. Familiar, eh…?
[2009-05-23 20:32:19] =-= Dr-Kondraki is now known as Samantha_Raelin
[2009-05-23 20:32:28] * Agent_Strelnikov nudges Gerald. "Perhaps is time for us to make of explorings."
[2009-05-23 20:32:33] <Gerald> [Ah. Now is the time for OH SHI-]
[2009-05-23 20:32:38] <Gerald> "Fine by me."
[2009-05-23 20:32:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This way is look fun. It is have the fire." He begins walking.
[2009-05-23 20:32:54] <Crit_DM> 3"Secritary woman!" The messanger says
[2009-05-23 20:33:01] <Crit_DM> 3"I have message, important one"
[2009-05-23 20:33:02] <Gerald> "Fire?"
[2009-05-23 20:33:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Fire."
[2009-05-23 20:33:18] <Gerald> "Hoo, boy."
[2009-05-23 20:33:20] <Rights> [Fire. Is burn, yes?]
[2009-05-23 20:33:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i almost said it]
[2009-05-23 20:33:36] <Crit_DM> 3"Kaiser Blue says that the last shipment is coming in in five hours. Get the gold ready. I have these workers here to help with the transport of the gold"
[2009-05-23 20:34:02] * Samantha_Raelin is busy with some knd of paperwork. God damned oil refinery, god damned Siberia. They never even told her WHY she was- IS THAT DR. RIGHTS?! She immediately grabs the message, and hides her face behind it. *"Yes, yes, please continue talking, and get these people out of here as soon as possible, they smell like bad borscht."*
[2009-05-23 20:34:03] * Rights doesn't show any signs that she can understand what the messanger is saying, even though she's listening in carefully.
[2009-05-23 20:34:09] |<- yamaneko369 has left irc.synirc.net (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[2009-05-23 20:34:35] * Agent_Strelnikov admires the streaming jets of flame. This is a very modern facility, by Soviet standards.
[2009-05-23 20:34:36] * Rights makes sure that the messanger and the other worker aren't looking, and waves. :D OH HAY SAMANTHA HAAAAAY IT'S MEEEEEE
[2009-05-23 20:34:52] * Gerald looks at the gouts of flame warily.
[2009-05-23 20:35:01] * Samantha_Raelin is clad in a working uniform, unflattering dotted with oily stains.
[2009-05-23 20:35:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Are you see anything?"
[2009-05-23 20:35:21] <Gerald> "Hmm."
[2009-05-23 20:35:21] * Rights looks pretty messed-up too, with oil on her face and hands.
[2009-05-23 20:35:25] * Gerald takes a look around.
[2009-05-23 20:35:28] * Samantha_Raelin completely ignores Rights for now, still utterly confused why a number of Foundation employees are in her office!
[2009-05-23 20:35:30] <Gerald> 1d6 What's that?
[2009-05-23 20:35:31] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, What's that?: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-23 20:35:34] <Gerald> [Damn]
[2009-05-23 20:35:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [haha]
[2009-05-23 20:35:41] <Crit_DM> 3]Heh]
[2009-05-23 20:35:48] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald notices that this place is, like, a death trap
[2009-05-23 20:35:48] * Gerald sees FIRE.
[2009-05-23 20:35:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 What is this?
[2009-05-23 20:35:52] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, What is this?: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 20:36:18] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh]
[2009-05-23 20:36:20] <Samantha_Raelin> 1d6 Inconspicuality!
[2009-05-23 20:36:20] <Magic_8-Ball> Samantha_Raelin, Inconspicuality!: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-23 20:36:30] <Crit_DM> 3The messanger dismisses Rights and the other worker
[2009-05-23 20:36:54] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov notices a tarp in an odd place. there's a golden glint from under the tarp
[2009-05-23 20:37:04] * Samantha_Raelin attempts to relay a message by means of a small post-it folded up, and thrown like a paper airplane without the notice of the messenger.
[2009-05-23 20:37:06] <Gerald> [IT'S A TARP]
[2009-05-23 20:37:10] <Crit_DM> 3The messanger doesn't notice anything odd about Raelin
[2009-05-23 20:37:24] * Agent_Strelnikov wonders why that tarp is covering brass fittings. It doesn't really occur to him that it's probably gold. He points it out to Gerald as a mere curiosity.
[2009-05-23 20:37:58] * Gerald looks at it. "Huh, will you look at that."
[2009-05-23 20:38:01] <Crit_DM> 3Samantha, after carrying the message to the boss via phone as is her job, gets the responce
[2009-05-23 20:38:14] * Samantha_Raelin had written "Meet me in the Processing room in 15 minutes, the workers will be on break."
[2009-05-23 20:38:19] <Crit_DM> 3"Oversee the loading of the gold into the armoured truck please"
[2009-05-23 20:38:41] * Samantha_Raelin nods *"Understood, sir."*
[2009-05-23 20:38:44] * Rights gets the note, and seems quite delighted to herself, before remembering to be a bored worker, stepping back out.
[2009-05-23 20:38:52] * Agent_Strelnikov walks over to the tarp, and lifts it.
[2009-05-23 20:38:59] * Agent_Strelnikov hopes nobody sees this!
[2009-05-23 20:39:19] * Gerald sees under it, too.
[2009-05-23 20:39:34] <Crit_DM> 3There was a large stack of gold bars
[2009-05-23 20:39:39] <Crit_DM> 3A LARGE stack of gold bars
[2009-05-23 20:39:42] * Samantha_Raelin points to the others, speaking in fluent russian still. *"All of you, get to work moving that gold into the truck outside. And be damn well sure not to drop any of it!"*
[2009-05-23 20:39:48] <Gerald> "G-g-g-gold!"
[2009-05-23 20:40:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ooh. Many teeth can be made from this, yes?"
[2009-05-23 20:40:03] <Dr_Gibbons> [Back]
[2009-05-23 20:40:12] <Crit_DM> 3AWAY from that! A security guard says You're not to touch those without permission
[2009-05-23 20:40:14] <Dr_Gibbons> [Lemme jump in again. Give me info.]
[2009-05-23 20:40:26] <Crit_DM> 3Dr_Gibbons, roll to get through the gate
[2009-05-23 20:40:28] <Gerald> "You could *buy* as much teeth as you ever need with that."
[2009-05-23 20:40:34] * Agent_Strelnikov jumps back, and automatically snaps a salute at the guard. *"Yes sir!"*
[2009-05-23 20:40:53] * Gerald repeats this.
[2009-05-23 20:40:55] <Crit_DM> 3The guard nodds "There's commotion over that way, go there" he say pointing to Samantha
[2009-05-23 20:41:17] <Samantha_Raelin> [What does that mean, Dumount?]
[2009-05-23 20:41:18] * Agent_Strelnikov ushers Gerald towards Samantha. He has no idea who she is.
[2009-05-23 20:41:31] <Crit_DM> 3Workers were, slowly, like herding cats, starting to follow Samantha's orders and were heading over to the gold and armoured truck
[2009-05-23 20:41:39] <Crit_DM> 3(I would assume you're grabbing a group of workers)
[2009-05-23 20:41:44] <Crit_DM> 3(To help load)
[2009-05-23 20:41:57] <Samantha_Raelin> [I thought I was grabbing our guys]
[2009-05-23 20:42:06] <Samantha_Raelin> [Since they're disguised as workers]
[2009-05-23 20:42:07] * Rights wanders towards Dmitri with the other workers, whispering to him. "We have an inside agent…"
[2009-05-23 20:42:11] <Crit_DM> 3(Well, now you have them)
[2009-05-23 20:42:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> "The militiamen?"
[2009-05-23 20:42:28] * Gerald , however, recognizes her. He looks surprised, at first, then happy. A familiar face, and another research assistant to boot.
[2009-05-23 20:42:30] <Dr_Gibbons> [Are there guards on the gate?]
[2009-05-23 20:42:40] <Crit_DM> 3An armoured car pulles into the gates, and two men open the doors
[2009-05-23 20:42:43] <Crit_DM> 3(Yes)
[2009-05-23 20:42:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> [gibbons i think you need to roll to get in]
[2009-05-23 20:42:50] <Rights> "Nope…her." She nods towards Samantha, smiling. "She's so nice."
[2009-05-23 20:42:54] * Gerald tries to catch Samantha's eyes.
[2009-05-23 20:43:00] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 Lemme in, dicks.
[2009-05-23 20:43:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Lemme in, dicks.: 7 [2d6=5,2]
[2009-05-23 20:43:03] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Samantha. Wow, she's pretty.
[2009-05-23 20:43:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> [that oil is super attractive]
[2009-05-23 20:43:41] <Gerald> 1d6 Lookit me!
[2009-05-23 20:43:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Lookit me!: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 20:43:54] <Rights> [Oil is SEXY.]
[2009-05-23 20:43:55] <Dr_Gibbons> [Do I get in?]
[2009-05-23 20:44:11] * Samantha_Raelin continues doing her best to avoid any eye contact, or any clue that she knows these freaks.
[2009-05-23 20:44:15] <Rights> […Seriously. Who doesn't love their women in worker's uniforms, spattered with oil…]
[2009-05-23 20:44:27] <Sorts> [hot]
[2009-05-23 20:44:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ i think ill draw that at some point]
[2009-05-23 20:44:29] <Crit_DM> 3Dr_Gibbons gets suspicious looks, but the gold loading got him in with little problem
[2009-05-23 20:44:45] * Dr_Gibbons nods to the guards. "Spacibo."
[2009-05-23 20:44:48] <Samantha_Raelin> [I'll give you something interesting to draw soon.]
[2009-05-23 20:44:52] * Rights helps with the gold loading. Wait. Holy crap, is that Gold?
[2009-05-23 20:44:55] * Gerald is slightly disappointed when he is ignored.
[2009-05-23 20:45:09] * Agent_Strelnikov pats Gerald on the back. Dmitri is appreciate what you are try for make do.
[2009-05-23 20:45:12] <Dr_Gibbons> [So are we loading gold in order to get in?]
[2009-05-23 20:45:30] <Crit_DM> 3[You just got in, everyone else is loading gold]
[2009-05-23 20:45:48] <Crit_DM> 3[Samantha in charge]
[2009-05-23 20:45:59] <Crit_DM> 3[The gold loading distracted the guards so they let you in]
[2009-05-23 20:46:10] <Crit_DM> 3At around this time, the whistle blows signaling a break
[2009-05-23 20:46:13] * Dr_Gibbons finds himself in a room where familiar faces are loading golden blocks.
[2009-05-23 20:46:23] <Dr_Gibbons> "Hm."
[2009-05-23 20:46:39] * Agent_Strelnikov hums the Song of the Volga Boatmen and follows workers to the break room.
[2009-05-23 20:46:42] * Samantha_Raelin uses this time to escape off towards the Processing room.
[2009-05-23 20:46:56] * Dr_Gibbons follows Strelnikov towards the break room.
[2009-05-23 20:47:14] * Gerald follows both of them.
[2009-05-23 20:47:18] * Rights nudges Dmitri, handing him the note. "Come…"
[2009-05-23 20:47:30] * Agent_Strelnikov changes direction and follows Rights!
[2009-05-23 20:47:35] <Crit_DM> 3There is no real break room, most of the workers just puled out lunches from their boxes
[2009-05-23 20:47:43] * Gerald …follows, I guess.
[2009-05-23 20:48:31] * Agent_Strelnikov looks over the note.
[2009-05-23 20:49:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hm."
[2009-05-23 20:49:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I guess we are go there."
[2009-05-23 20:49:18] * Agent_Strelnikov looks around for signs. Ah yes, that way. The way clearly labeled "Processing Room."
[2009-05-23 20:49:26] * Rights looks around, nodding. "…Is that the way? I can't read anything…"
[2009-05-23 20:49:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is this way. Simple, yes?"
[2009-05-23 20:49:36] <Crit_DM> 3The processing room was empty at the moment…
[2009-05-23 20:49:55] <Crit_DM> 3Aside from Samantha who was waiting for the others
[2009-05-23 20:50:17] * Rights steps into the processing rooms, grinning and waving at Samantha.
[2009-05-23 20:50:21] <Rights> "Hi~"
[2009-05-23 20:50:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Who is woman?" he whispers to Gerald.
[2009-05-23 20:50:38] <Gerald> "Hi!"
[2009-05-23 20:50:55] * Dr_Gibbons arrives at the processing room.
[2009-05-23 20:50:57] * Samantha_Raelin sighs, annoyance in her tone. "What the hell are you morons doing here, and why did no one try to tell me?!"
[2009-05-23 20:51:03] * Gerald whispers back "Research assistant, with the Foundation. Works under Dr. Kondraki."
[2009-05-23 20:51:09] * Rights smiles. "This…is Samantha. She's apparently a pawn…"
[2009-05-23 20:51:21] * Rights goes to hug Samantha. An oily, sweaty hug. :D
[2009-05-23 20:51:27] * Dr_Gibbons catches Gerald's whisper. "Strelnikov, do not even consider it."
[2009-05-23 20:51:42] * Agent_Strelnikov looks offended. "NEVER. I am devoted to the Break."
[2009-05-23 20:51:49] <Gerald> "Well, 085 was kidnapped. We're pretty sure she's somewhere around here."
[2009-05-23 20:51:50] * Samantha_Raelin reluctantly hugs her, but still looks pretty peeved.
[2009-05-23 20:52:08] <Samantha_Raelin> "Yeah, I know. What I don't know is why they sent me here for 3 months."
[2009-05-23 20:52:24] <Samantha_Raelin> "Something about a walking statue."
[2009-05-23 20:52:26] <Rights> "Three months?"
[2009-05-23 20:52:34] <Gerald> "Walking statue?"
[2009-05-23 20:52:35] <Rights> "Oh, you poor baby…wait, statue?"
[2009-05-23 20:52:37] <Rights> "…"
[2009-05-23 20:52:41] <Samantha_Raelin> "But I think it's just a rumor. I heard about Cassie just recently."
[2009-05-23 20:52:54] <Rights> "Really? Where is she?"
[2009-05-23 20:52:57] <Gerald> "We've noticed that the statue in town changes shape once in a while."
[2009-05-23 20:53:15] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek. He absentmindedly reaches for his cigarettes.
[2009-05-23 20:53:20] <Rights> "I still think you two are just seeing things…"
[2009-05-23 20:53:24] <Gerald> [Brb phone]
[2009-05-23 20:53:25] * Agent_Strelnikov realizes he left them behind. In retrospect this is for the best.
[2009-05-23 20:53:30] <Samantha_Raelin> "Beats me, they've kept it hush-hush. Even the top guys I got into bed with don't know more than its existance."
[2009-05-23 20:53:50] <Dr_Gibbons> "I still wonder why there's still a Stalin statue."
[2009-05-23 20:53:56] <Rights> "Aww…all that work for nothing."
[2009-05-23 20:54:01] <Rights> "But yeah…we're here to find Cassie!"
[2009-05-23 20:54:03] <Dr_Gibbons> "Top-"
[2009-05-23 20:54:13] <Dr_Gibbons> "What she said. So you have no idea?"
[2009-05-23 20:54:15] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh]
[2009-05-23 20:54:29] <Crit_DM> 3[Thinking of what to do to stirr things up]
[2009-05-23 20:54:42] <Samantha_Raelin> "I still think he sent me here as revenge after I put 295-1 in his coffee. Again."
[2009-05-23 20:54:57] <Rights> "Aww…"
[2009-05-23 20:55:13] <Gerald> "It's also a sundial, if that matters."
[2009-05-23 20:55:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is gold, though! We have find gold at least. We can be rich."
[2009-05-23 20:55:24] <Samantha_Raelin> "But, you're here, and that means I'm quite close to getting home."
[2009-05-23 20:55:47] <Dr_Gibbons> "Russian dude here has a point. In the end we can snatch some of those."
[2009-05-23 20:55:51] <Gerald> "Yeah, we could probably take care of Cassy and the statue all in one go."
[2009-05-23 20:56:11] <Rights> [If I have to go early, I apologize, for there are relatives over and they may have to use this room for sleeping.]
[2009-05-23 20:56:23] <Rights> "I don't think we'd get to keep the gold, Dmitri…"
[2009-05-23 20:56:25] <Gerald> ['kay.]
[2009-05-23 20:56:27] <Rights> "Also, gold is heavy."
[2009-05-23 20:56:43] <Dr_Gibbons> "What's the point of a shifting statue? For all we care we can blow that thing up and call it a De-Stalinization procedure."
[2009-05-23 20:56:44] <Rights> "…And it gives me a rash."
[2009-05-23 20:56:47] <Samantha_Raelin> "Anyway, I have picked up some clues on 085."
[2009-05-23 20:56:55] <Dr_Gibbons> "I'm listening."
[2009-05-23 20:56:59] * Rights blinks. "Yes, Cassie…where?"
[2009-05-23 20:57:11] <Crit_DM> 3[Alright]
[2009-05-23 20:57:18] <Samantha_Raelin> 5d6 Feminine Wiles
[2009-05-23 20:57:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Samantha_Raelin, Feminine Wiles: 24 [5d6=5,5,4,4,6]
[2009-05-23 20:58:41] <Samantha_Raelin> "Most likely, it's in the big boss's office."
[2009-05-23 20:58:51] <Gerald> "Kaiser Blue?"
[2009-05-23 20:59:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Where is this office?"
[2009-05-23 20:59:22] <Dr_Gibbons> "May I ask how did you got said information?"
[2009-05-23 20:59:24] <Samantha_Raelin> "He keeps his valuables behind a panel in his office."
[2009-05-23 20:59:26] <Dr_Gibbons> get*
[2009-05-23 20:59:45] <Samantha_Raelin> "Oh…various ways. And I have no idea who Kaiser Blue is, but he's not the boss."
[2009-05-23 20:59:51] <Gerald> "Hmm."
[2009-05-23 21:00:03] <Rights> [Brb. Little cousin needs to use the computer to "Check On Her Horses" apparently.]
[2009-05-23 21:00:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahaha]
[2009-05-23 21:00:17] <Samantha_Raelin> [Tell her to hold her horses.]
[2009-05-23 21:00:24] <Gerald> [….]
[2009-05-23 21:00:35] <Sorts> [arrrrrgh!]
[2009-05-23 21:01:20] <Crit_DM> 3Someone steps into the processing room
[2009-05-23 21:01:23] <Crit_DM> 3Breaktime seems to be over
[2009-05-23 21:01:34] * Agent_Strelnikov tries to act normal!
[2009-05-23 21:01:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Acting completely normal.
[2009-05-23 21:01:45] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Acting completely normal.: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-23 21:01:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [critical…normality?]
[2009-05-23 21:01:56] * Samantha_Raelin begins speaking russian.
[2009-05-23 21:01:58] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 NO I AM NOT PLOTTING AGAINST THE FACILITY
[2009-05-23 21:01:58] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, NO I AM NOT PLOTTING AGAINST THE FACILITY: 4 [2d6=3,1]
[2009-05-23 21:02:04] <Gerald> [WE HAVE REACHED CRITICAL NORMALITY]
[2009-05-23 21:02:09] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnokov the man confuses you with a hatrack
[2009-05-23 21:02:13] <Crit_DM> 3Dr_Gibbons….
[2009-05-23 21:02:13] * Gerald feigns sleep.
[2009-05-23 21:02:27] <Gerald> 1d6 Zzzzz.
[2009-05-23 21:02:28] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Zzzzz.: 4 [1d6=4]
[2009-05-23 21:02:30] <Samantha_Raelin> *"And that's all you need to know about processing. Stay safe, and work hard."*
[2009-05-23 21:03:04] <Crit_DM> 3"I think this one hasn't learned his lessons" the man says pointing to gibbons "Look how he shakes and quivers"
[2009-05-23 21:03:19] <Crit_DM> 3And that one too, look, he is sleeping
[2009-05-23 21:03:28] * Agent_Strelnikov nods at Samantha_Raelin and nudges Gerald and Gibbons.
[2009-05-23 21:03:43] * Gerald 'wakes'.
[2009-05-23 21:03:45] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov, roll to see if you remember the faces on the list
[2009-05-23 21:03:47] * Samantha_Raelin nods.
[2009-05-23 21:03:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Oh god who is this I don't even
[2009-05-23 21:03:55] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Oh god who is this I don't even: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:04:00] <Samantha_Raelin> *"New meat. Always so fidgity."
[2009-05-23 21:04:12] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov, this man is one of the inside men of the police
[2009-05-23 21:04:18] <Crit_DM> 3You remember his contact details
[2009-05-23 21:04:23] * Gerald smiles. Works before, hasn't it?
[2009-05-23 21:04:37] * Agent_Strelnikov nods at the agent and offers the requisite code-phrase for identification.
[2009-05-23 21:04:55] <Crit_DM> 3*Oh… I see. Is it time to make the big boom then?*
[2009-05-23 21:05:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Big bo-….No. Not yet."*
[2009-05-23 21:05:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"We need to get to the boss's office. Is this doable?"*
[2009-05-23 21:05:26] * Dr_Gibbons notices a slight twitch in Strelnikov face.
[2009-05-23 21:05:32] <Crit_DM> 3*Aw. Too bad. Will be fun. Bet I can knock down the boss' office with it*
[2009-05-23 21:05:45] <Crit_DM> 3*Possible yes… if you are a pretty woman*
[2009-05-23 21:05:53] * Agent_Strelnikov points to Samantha_Raelin.
[2009-05-23 21:06:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"She is with us."*
[2009-05-23 21:06:03] <Crit_DM> 3*The bosses tastes are… notorious.*
[2009-05-23 21:06:59] <Crit_DM> 3*The secritary?*
[2009-05-23 21:07:02] * Samantha_Raelin nods. *"He's an odd one, yes…but I doubt we'll have trouble."* She gestures to Rights.
[2009-05-23 21:07:19] <Samantha_Raelin> *"No, moron, YOU are with ME."*
[2009-05-23 21:07:31] * Agent_Strelnikov cocks his head to one side.
[2009-05-23 21:07:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Perhaps we should dump her in the oil reservoirs?"* he says to the undercover agent with a chuckle.
[2009-05-23 21:08:06] <Crit_DM> 3The man chuckles
[2009-05-23 21:08:07] * Gerald still has no clue what the fuck is going on. He just smiles and tries to wonder if this is taking up his vacation time.
[2009-05-23 21:08:22] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Yes, this one isn't a normal worker, she was requested by the boss himself, directly through me."
[2009-05-23 21:08:25] <Crit_DM> 3*Well, could I ask you to leave the process room before the foreman comes in*
[2009-05-23 21:08:36] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Of course."*
[2009-05-23 21:08:46] * Samantha_Raelin she leaves, and gestures for the rest to leave with her.
[2009-05-23 21:08:50] * Agent_Strelnikov motions for the non-Russian speakers to follow as he exits the room.
[2009-05-23 21:08:54] * Gerald follows her.
[2009-05-23 21:09:11] * Dr_Gibbons follows.
[2009-05-23 21:09:17] <Crit_DM> 3The gold loading is progressing magnificantly
[2009-05-23 21:09:37] <Crit_DM> 3A large truck pulls up. Whatever's in back is shaking
[2009-05-23 21:09:49] <Crit_DM> 3The whole truck is rattling because of this
[2009-05-23 21:10:21] * Agent_Strelnikov doesn't really find this odd. Many a Russian vehicle has rattled.
[2009-05-23 21:10:42] <Crit_DM> 3After some talk, the guards let the truck through. Three men step out of the truck, two armed flanking the third, and head towards the armoured car with the gold
[2009-05-23 21:10:47] * Gerald raises his eyebrow.
[2009-05-23 21:12:23] * Samantha_Raelin looks so very annoyed. *"Not now…"*
[2009-05-23 21:12:35] * Samantha_Raelin begins running towards her office at a brisk pace.
[2009-05-23 21:12:43] * Dr_Gibbons looks at the truck. Something tells him that whatever is inside is not common.
[2009-05-23 21:13:01] * Gerald now looks slightly confused.
[2009-05-23 21:13:07] * Dr_Gibbons runs following Raelin, following a hunch.
[2009-05-23 21:13:16] <Crit_DM> 3The boss was just stepping into Samantha's office from his own as she was arriving…
[2009-05-23 21:13:31] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs and watches them run off. "Shall we have look at truck, Gerald?"
[2009-05-23 21:13:44] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Oh, sir, didn't know you needed me!"*
[2009-05-23 21:13:46] <Crit_DM> 3*Ah, yes! My diligent secretary! Tell me, is the loading complete?*
[2009-05-23 21:13:48] <Gerald> "Sure."
[2009-05-23 21:13:58] <Crit_DM> 3He doesn't seem upset
[2009-05-23 21:14:17] <Crit_DM> 3*Would you like to see my latest prize? It's an item of greatest rarity!*
[2009-05-23 21:14:20] * Agent_Strelnikov walks to the truck nonchalantly. It appears to him to be running in tip-top shape.
[2009-05-23 21:14:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is goodly engineered truck."
[2009-05-23 21:14:37] <Crit_DM> 3The truck was an old russian army truck
[2009-05-23 21:14:56] <Crit_DM> 3It's paint was still good, if splattered by mud
[2009-05-23 21:14:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I have spent much of time in this truck," he says, kicking a tire with his boot.
[2009-05-23 21:15:08] * Dr_Gibbons thinks again, and considers that following Raelin wasn't a good idea.
[2009-05-23 21:15:32] * Gerald follows Dmitri.
[2009-05-23 21:15:33] <Crit_DM> 3*Ah… who is that man behind you?* The boss asks Samantha, pointing to gibbons
[2009-05-23 21:16:17] <Rights> [Back. I feel ashamed. I have Bella Sara on my history now. :( ]
[2009-05-23 21:16:36] <Crit_DM> 3[Bella sara?]
[2009-05-23 21:16:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [brb a tick]
[2009-05-23 21:16:55] <Rights> [BELLA SARA[
[2009-05-23 21:16:58] <Rights> [MAGICAL PONIES]
[2009-05-23 21:17:00] <Samantha_Raelin> *"This one? New worker, just off the streets really."*
[2009-05-23 21:17:34] <Crit_DM> 3*I see… Well, tell him to get to work* The boss waves his hand dismissivly
[2009-05-23 21:18:01] * Gerald goes with Dmitri to check out the truck.
[2009-05-23 21:18:04] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Yes, off with you, before we toss you out."*
[2009-05-23 21:18:15] <Rights> [So, somebody recap me. What's going on?]
[2009-05-23 21:18:21] <Rights> [Do I have to flash my tits to anybody?]
[2009-05-23 21:18:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> [back]
[2009-05-23 21:18:26] <Crit_DM> 3[A truck pulled up]
[2009-05-23 21:18:28] <Samantha_Raelin> [Maybe the boss]
[2009-05-23 21:18:33] <Crit_DM> 3[They're making an exchange]
[2009-05-23 21:18:37] * Dr_Gibbons walks away with a very fast pace.
[2009-05-23 21:18:55] * Agent_Strelnikov walks around to the back and lifts up the tarpaulin covering.
[2009-05-23 21:19:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 What is in this truck.
[2009-05-23 21:19:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, What is in this truck.: 2 [1d6=2]
[2009-05-23 21:19:04] <Crit_DM> 3*Well, my wonderful secritary* he asks *Would you like to see one of the great rarities of life
[2009-05-23 21:19:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ffff]
[2009-05-23 21:19:14] <Gerald> 1d6 Let's have a look, eh, Dmitri?
[2009-05-23 21:19:14] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Let's have a look, eh, Dmitri?: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:19:18] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov, you see a large black box, chained to the bottom of the truck
[2009-05-23 21:19:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> [thank god gerald found his glasses]
[2009-05-23 21:19:31] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Oh, and what would that be sir?"
[2009-05-23 21:19:44] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald you notice that there's fire coming out of vents on the box
[2009-05-23 21:19:52] <Crit_DM> 3*The magnificent salamander it's self!*
[2009-05-23 21:20:00] <Gerald> "Uh…it's spitting fire."
[2009-05-23 21:20:08] <Rights> [I'm with them, right?]
[2009-05-23 21:20:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This is seem normal to me."
[2009-05-23 21:20:10] <Crit_DM> 3*Yes, they really exist, and I have purchessed one for my very own!*
[2009-05-23 21:20:12] <Crit_DM> 3(Yeah)
[2009-05-23 21:20:15] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Salamander, sir?"*
[2009-05-23 21:20:16] <Rights> "…"
[2009-05-23 21:20:21] * Rights isn't sure what to say to that.
[2009-05-23 21:20:25] <Gerald> "Normally boxes don't spit fire."
[2009-05-23 21:20:35] <Samantha_Raelin> *"That's astounding! Would you show me?"*
[2009-05-23 21:20:37] * Agent_Strelnikov climbs into the back of the truck, shrugging when he gets inside. "Such is Russia."
[2009-05-23 21:20:44] <Crit_DM> 3*Salamander! A legendary creature who is perpetualy wreathed in flames! Yes, my secritary*
[2009-05-23 21:20:48] <Gerald> "Uh, could you ask them what's in it?"
[2009-05-23 21:20:51] <Crit_DM> 3The boss comes out of the office
[2009-05-23 21:21:04] <Rights> "No. I'm pretty sure that's not Russian."
[2009-05-23 21:21:05] <Samantha_Raelin> *"By the way, I saw someone amongst the new workers that you may be interested in."*
[2009-05-23 21:21:07] <Crit_DM> 3(Guys roll to not be noticed by the guards who are heading to the truck)
[2009-05-23 21:21:15] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Oh jesus Oh fuck
[2009-05-23 21:21:16] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Oh jesus Oh fuck: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:21:24] <Rights> 1d6 Sneaky Sneaky!
[2009-05-23 21:21:24] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, Sneaky Sneaky!: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 21:21:30] <Rights> [Oh balls?]
[2009-05-23 21:21:34] <Gerald> 1d6 Crap, don't let them see me….
[2009-05-23 21:21:34] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Crap, don't let them see me….: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:21:58] <Crit_DM> 3Rights the guards notice you
[2009-05-23 21:22:08] * Dr_Gibbons arrives near the truck and sees the flaming box.
[2009-05-23 21:22:14] * Rights tries to act inconspicuous and cute.
[2009-05-23 21:22:31] * Agent_Strelnikov stays hidden behind the tarpaulin flap.
[2009-05-23 21:22:40] * Gerald hides behind Dmitri.
[2009-05-23 21:23:31] <Samantha_Raelin> [Waiting on the boss's response]
[2009-05-23 21:23:34] <Crit_DM> 3*Who are you?* The guards demand of Rights
[2009-05-23 21:23:44] * Samantha_Raelin follows after the boss for now.
[2009-05-23 21:23:52] <Crit_DM> 3The boss starts leading Samantha to the truck *Right this way…* he says happily
[2009-05-23 21:24:01] <Dr_Gibbons> 1d6 evasion
[2009-05-23 21:24:02] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, evasion: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-23 21:24:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahahaha]
[2009-05-23 21:24:10] <Dr_Gibbons> [FUCK ME WITH A RAKE]
[2009-05-23 21:24:19] <Crit_DM> 3Dr_Gibbons a guard tackles you
[2009-05-23 21:24:32] <Crit_DM> 3*Intruder in the complex!*
[2009-05-23 21:24:38] * Gerald facepalms.
[2009-05-23 21:24:39] * Rights points to herself, acting confused. *"Me? I am Eva! Eva-"* She hurriedly thinks of her ID *"Eva Bumblebee."*
[2009-05-23 21:24:51] <Samantha_Raelin> [LBD, "By the way, I saw someone amongst the new workers that you may be interested in."]
[2009-05-23 21:25:00] * Agent_Strelnikov hops out of the truck and yells to Eva in Russian.
[2009-05-23 21:25:02] * Rights tries not to look at Gibbons, pretending not to be with him.
[2009-05-23 21:25:12] <Crit_DM> 3*ah? who?* the boss asks
[2009-05-23 21:25:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING HERE FOR. FUCKING GET INSIDE AND HELP ME MOVE THIS THING."*
[2009-05-23 21:25:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"LAZY FUCKING ROOKIE."*
[2009-05-23 21:25:30] * Gerald stays in and makes friends with the box.
[2009-05-23 21:25:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> 3d6 Cursing/Bluffing
[2009-05-23 21:25:37] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Cursing/Bluffing: 11 [3d6=4,1,6]
[2009-05-23 21:25:52] * Rights jumps, before nodding. *"Ah! Yes, I must go, sorry!"* She stammers to the guards, turning to start hurrying off towards Dmitri, giving her rear a nice swing as she walks away.
[2009-05-23 21:25:53] * Gerald means, he checks it more thouroughly.
[2009-05-23 21:25:56] <Crit_DM> 3[God damnit bbbs]
[2009-05-23 21:25:59] <Gerald> 1d6 Huh?
[2009-05-23 21:25:59] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Huh?: 4 [1d6=4]
[2009-05-23 21:26:09] <Samantha_Raelin> *"The large one, she's american, from the looks of it. I thought she might interest you and your…tastes."*
[2009-05-23 21:26:23] <Gerald> *thoroughly
[2009-05-23 21:26:27] <Rights> 4d6 T n' A Oh god let them be too focused on other things to think about this
[2009-05-23 21:26:28] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, T n' A Oh god let them be too focused on other things to think about this: 17 [4d6=5,2,4,6]
[2009-05-23 21:26:42] <Samantha_Raelin> *"After all, it's either work here, or work on the streets. The cold streets."*
[2009-05-23 21:27:03] <Crit_DM> 3 9back0
[2009-05-23 21:27:54] <Dr_Gibbons> 1d6 Recalling as much Russian as I can
[2009-05-23 21:27:54] <Crit_DM> 3The guards are distracted by Gibbons who was being escorted to some cell
[2009-05-23 21:27:54] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Recalling as much Russian as I can: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:28:07] <Crit_DM> 3*Ah… yes… Well, send her in when you have the chance*
[2009-05-23 21:28:11] <Dr_Gibbons> *No, wait! I am work here!*
[2009-05-23 21:28:25] * Agent_Strelnikov marks Gibbons down as a casualty.
[2009-05-23 21:28:28] <Crit_DM> 3He reaches the truck, and frowns at the other workers *please… a moment alone before we move it in
[2009-05-23 21:28:39] <Crit_DM> 3(Other workers means you Strel)
[2009-05-23 21:28:48] <Gerald> [I checked the box again. 4 out of 6.]
[2009-05-23 21:28:48] <Crit_DM> 3*In fact… once we are done here*
[2009-05-23 21:28:53] * Agent_Strelnikov salutes and ushers Gerald and Rights out.
[2009-05-23 21:29:15] * Rights salutes as well, following Dmitri's lead.
[2009-05-23 21:29:23] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Of course.*"
[2009-05-23 21:29:24] <Crit_DM> 3The boss walks over to the box, and pulls away some fabric
[2009-05-23 21:29:24] <Gerald> [What did I see when they were talking, though?]
[2009-05-23 21:29:27] * Gerald follows.
[2009-05-23 21:29:31] * Samantha_Raelin slips a note to Rights before she leaves.
[2009-05-23 21:29:38] <Crit_DM> 3(The same box that I'm about to describe)
[2009-05-23 21:29:52] <Dr_Gibbons> *Somebodyyyyy.*
[2009-05-23 21:29:54] <Crit_DM> 3Revealing the SCP logo on it… and inside is 457
[2009-05-23 21:30:28] <MrUnimport> [gasp]
[2009-05-23 21:30:35] <Gerald> 5d6 What was that SCP, again?
[2009-05-23 21:30:35] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, What was that SCP, again?: 14 [5d6=5,2,1,5,1]
[2009-05-23 21:30:54] <Sorts> [ooo]
[2009-05-23 21:31:06] <MrUnimport> [Can't you just look at it? It's not labeled 457.]
[2009-05-23 21:31:08] * Samantha_Raelin looks thoroughly fascinated, despite the fear she experienced. This thing?! At an oil refinery no less!
[2009-05-23 21:31:24] * Rights looks at the note, and blinks quietly, before tucking it hastily back into her pocket, looking around worriedly.
[2009-05-23 21:31:27] <Crit_DM> 3[It's the fireman]
[2009-05-23 21:31:43] <Crit_DM> 3*Well? Is it not magnifient?*
[2009-05-23 21:31:48] <Rights> [Oh balls.]
[2009-05-23 21:31:58] <Crit_DM> 3The three men get in the armoured car, and start to drive it out of the gates
[2009-05-23 21:32:02] * Gerald recognizes it. He worked with it a couple of years ago. He caught on fire that day.
[2009-05-23 21:32:03] <Samantha_Raelin> *"It's…amazing. I've never seen anything like it!"*
[2009-05-23 21:32:05] * Agent_Strelnikov watches the proceedings from a distance.
[2009-05-23 21:32:12] <Gerald> "Oh….hell."
[2009-05-23 21:32:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahah gerald]
[2009-05-23 21:32:18] <Crit_DM> 3*Though my supplier of such rarities wishes to end the relationship*
[2009-05-23 21:32:28] <Dr_Gibbons> [So where am I?]
[2009-05-23 21:32:30] * Samantha_Raelin lies through her teeth. She not-so-fondly remembers having to deal with this thing.
[2009-05-23 21:32:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This man is on fire?" That seemed a bit unusual but in retrospect, he'd actually seen that pretty often.
[2009-05-23 21:32:38] <Crit_DM> 3[Gibbons, you're in a cell]
[2009-05-23 21:32:47] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Does that mean…you've purchased things like this before?"*
[2009-05-23 21:32:49] * Gerald remembers that it's not always a good thing when someone offers him a hug.
[2009-05-23 21:32:55] <Crit_DM> 3[You can get out if you have any tools to get out on you]
[2009-05-23 21:32:58] <Rights> [Gibbons, you are very lonely in a cell. Your best friend is the rat nibbling on your shoe.]
[2009-05-23 21:32:58] <Gerald> "That man *is* fire."
[2009-05-23 21:33:07] <Crit_DM> 3*Oh yes, many such things*
[2009-05-23 21:33:12] <Crit_DM> 3The man says with a nod
[2009-05-23 21:33:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He is the fire? That is problem."
[2009-05-23 21:33:17] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 appraising lock
[2009-05-23 21:33:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, appraising lock: 4 [2d6=3,1]
[2009-05-23 21:33:23] <Gerald> "Yep."
[2009-05-23 21:33:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…Such is Russia."
[2009-05-23 21:33:39] <Crit_DM> 3*Allmost all from this… SCP place. Ah such wonderious things in the world*
[2009-05-23 21:33:44] <Gerald> "Such is SCP."
[2009-05-23 21:33:52] <Dr_Gibbons> "Oh, fuck this. Let's take a goddamn stab in the dark."
[2009-05-23 21:33:55] * Agent_Strelnikov considers that. "Perhaps is more apt, yes."
[2009-05-23 21:33:56] <Crit_DM> 3*Well… I think I shall celebrate my triumph now with this… new worker*
[2009-05-23 21:34:08] <Samantha_Raelin> *"I'll retrieve her at once, sir."*
[2009-05-23 21:34:09] * Dr_Gibbons pulls out his Swiss Army Knife.
[2009-05-23 21:34:12] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons, the lock is shit
[2009-05-23 21:34:22] <Crit_DM> 3*I shall be in my office*
[2009-05-23 21:34:26] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 lockpicking/lockbreakin'
[2009-05-23 21:34:27] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, lockpicking/lockbreakin': 8 [2d6=5,3]
[2009-05-23 21:34:28] <Crit_DM> 3The big boss heads to his office
[2009-05-23 21:34:33] <Crit_DM> 3(Impressive)
[2009-05-23 21:34:34] * Samantha_Raelin takes her leave, and returns to her office, hoping to find Rights.
[2009-05-23 21:34:46] * Rights clears her throat lightly, nudging Dmitri. "I might have to go in a bit…I'll explain later." She says, looking towards Samantha's office and taking off to wait there.
[2009-05-23 21:34:52] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. Gibbons ou don't PICK the lock, but you sucessfuly bruteforce it so it'll never lock again
[2009-05-23 21:34:59] * Agent_Strelnikov cocks his head to one side. "Please to be careful, Doktor."
[2009-05-23 21:35:17] * Dr_Gibbons looks through the keyhole.
[2009-05-23 21:35:17] <Crit_DM> 3Workers start unloading the rocking, angry, box from the truck
[2009-05-23 21:35:20] <Gerald> "Maybe we could find a way to rescue it?"
[2009-05-23 21:35:22] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 any guards around?
[2009-05-23 21:35:23] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, any guards around?: 7 [2d6=4,3]
[2009-05-23 21:35:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> "What is you are make propose? I have not experience with this."
[2009-05-23 21:35:39] * Rights for Samantha there, absently fiddling with a pen she found in her pocket.
[2009-05-23 21:35:42] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons, there is a guard around, but he's distracted right now with food
[2009-05-23 21:35:57] <Crit_DM> 3He's watching security moniters, and you can see your cell on one of the moniters
[2009-05-23 21:36:01] <Crit_DM> 3His back is to you
[2009-05-23 21:36:04] <Gerald> "Hmm. Well, we should find where the truck's going, first."
[2009-05-23 21:36:07] <Dr_Gibbons> "Hm."
[2009-05-23 21:36:11] <Dr_Gibbons> "Oh, fuck this shit."
[2009-05-23 21:36:14] * Samantha_Raelin looks around for any observers.
[2009-05-23 21:36:25] <Crit_DM> 3Samantha… you see no observers
[2009-05-23 21:36:30] <Dr_Gibbons> 3d6 Just shoot the goddamn dude in the head.
[2009-05-23 21:36:30] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Just shoot the goddamn dude in the head.: 5 [3d6=2,2,1]
[2009-05-23 21:36:37] <Gerald> "It doesn't like being confined, so getting it out should be easy. Getting back will be more difficult."
[2009-05-23 21:36:39] <Dr_Gibbons> [OH FUCK ME SIDEWAYS]
[2009-05-23 21:36:39] <Crit_DM> 3((Which truck?)
[2009-05-23 21:36:47] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons….
[2009-05-23 21:36:52] <Gerald> "Probably pretty pissed at being in Serbia."
[2009-05-23 21:36:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This man is fire. Is probably poor idea here."
[2009-05-23 21:37:01] <Samantha_Raelin> "Alright, I've got a way into the office, and a way to Cassie…despite us now having MUCH larger problems."
[2009-05-23 21:37:03] <Rights> "Balls balls balls damn it."
[2009-05-23 21:37:04] <Crit_DM> 3I hate to inform you, but you totaly miss the man, and alert him
[2009-05-23 21:37:09] <Crit_DM> 3He draws a gun on you
[2009-05-23 21:37:21] <Gerald> "Probably best to get the box, but leave him in it."
[2009-05-23 21:37:21] <Rights> "Yeah, I heard…so…firey guy's here? In a fucking OIL refinery?!"
[2009-05-23 21:37:22] <Dr_Gibbons> 3d6 FIRING LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST
[2009-05-23 21:37:22] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, FIRING LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST: 10 [3d6=1,3,6]
[2009-05-23 21:37:30] * Rights looks nervous. Those vodka shots from this morning are wearing off
[2009-05-23 21:37:37] <Samantha_Raelin> "See, the boss here has some…interesting taste in women, or at least what he does with them in bed."
[2009-05-23 21:37:37] <Dr_Gibbons> [Seriously]
[2009-05-23 21:37:46] <Dumount> 3d6 stormtrooper academy
[2009-05-23 21:37:47] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, stormtrooper academy: 14 [3d6=4,4,6]
[2009-05-23 21:38:06] <Samantha_Raelin> "I need you to get in there, and incapaciate him for me. You'll need to play along, and if things go wrong…"
[2009-05-23 21:38:11] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons, you miss… and you get shot in the shoulder
[2009-05-23 21:38:17] <Crit_DM> 3Everyone, you hear gunshots
[2009-05-23 21:38:18] * Rights blinks…and smiles. "See…now this I can do."
[2009-05-23 21:38:28] <Dr_Gibbons> "OW FUCK FUCK CHYORT MIERDA WHATEVER"
[2009-05-23 21:38:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Well. I suspect Doktor Gibbons is have trouble."
[2009-05-23 21:38:38] <Gerald> "Sounds like it."
[2009-05-23 21:38:43] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 KEEP ON FIRIN'
[2009-05-23 21:38:43] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, KEEP ON FIRIN': 7 [2d6=6,1]
[2009-05-23 21:38:44] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs and looks around for a way to the brig.
[2009-05-23 21:38:45] <Rights> "Do you hear that? Either way…there's nobody I can't find a way to incapacitate in the sack."
[2009-05-23 21:38:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Where is the brig.
[2009-05-23 21:38:49] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Where is the brig.: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:38:50] <Dr_Gibbons> [Wait, that was a 3d6]
[2009-05-23 21:38:57] <Dumount> 3d6 storm trooper academy
[2009-05-23 21:38:57] <Dr_Gibbons> 1d6 that extra die
[2009-05-23 21:38:57] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, that extra die: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:38:57] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, storm trooper academy: 9 [3d6=1,5,3]
[2009-05-23 21:39:02] * Samantha_Raelin hands her a handgun. "Use this on him. Still, it's best that you keep him alive"
[2009-05-23 21:39:15] <Crit_DM> 3The guards seem startled by the gunshots
[2009-05-23 21:39:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [plz to direct to brig]
[2009-05-23 21:39:19] <Crit_DM> 3And the armoured truck stops
[2009-05-23 21:39:29] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov you see a building that's probably the brig
[2009-05-23 21:39:34] * Rights stares at the handgun like it's a book written in greek. "…"
[2009-05-23 21:39:38] <Samantha_Raelin> "Once you do so, call me using his phone. my number should be on speeddial."
[2009-05-23 21:39:38] <Crit_DM> 3One man with an AK gets out of the truck
[2009-05-23 21:39:44] <Rights> "Right…I'll…see what I can do. I'll figure it out."
[2009-05-23 21:39:48] * Gerald follows Dmitri.
[2009-05-23 21:39:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Gerald! Wait for this man to head for brig. We follow him."
[2009-05-23 21:39:52] <Crit_DM> 3(Remember the guards have combat shotguns and those rifles)
[2009-05-23 21:40:00] <Gerald> "Sure."
[2009-05-23 21:40:10] <Crit_DM> 3(The armoured truck with gold guards have AKs)
[2009-05-23 21:40:12] <Rights> "So…time to seduce and take out?"
[2009-05-23 21:40:14] * Agent_Strelnikov puts a hand on his pistol inside the uniform and waits for the man to enter the brig.
[2009-05-23 21:40:16] * Gerald looks around for any weaponry.
[2009-05-23 21:40:24] <Samantha_Raelin> "Yep, just follow me."
[2009-05-23 21:40:26] <Gerald> 1d6 Oh god let it be eerily convenient.
[2009-05-23 21:40:27] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Oh god let it be eerily convenient.: 4 [1d6=4]
[2009-05-23 21:40:36] * Rights undoes her workers uniform a bit and tossles her hair. She hopes he likes 'em a little oily.
[2009-05-23 21:40:42] * Samantha_Raelin heads off to the boss's office.
[2009-05-23 21:40:42] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald you find a dropped combat shot gun
[2009-05-23 21:40:47] <Gerald> "Ooh."
[2009-05-23 21:40:50] * Gerald picks it up.
[2009-05-23 21:41:01] <Gerald> "That's…eerily convenient."
[2009-05-23 21:41:06] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons you get the guard and he drops dead
[2009-05-23 21:41:11] <Gerald> [What's the bonus on a shotgun?"
[2009-05-23 21:41:13] <Gerald> ]
[2009-05-23 21:41:16] <Dr_Gibbons> "Motherfucking finally.
[2009-05-23 21:41:16] <Crit_DM> 3Then the door opens, and another guard looks startled
[2009-05-23 21:41:18] * Agent_Strelnikov motions for Gerald to follow him. The two move towards the brig.
[2009-05-23 21:41:19] * Rights follows after, smirking to herself and tucking the handgun into a pocket in the uniform. She might not meed it.
[2009-05-23 21:41:26] <Crit_DM> 3(+2 I'd say, points not dice)
[2009-05-23 21:41:34] <Dr_Gibbons> 1d8 how many shots left?
[2009-05-23 21:41:34] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, how many shots left?: 1 [1d8=1]
[2009-05-23 21:41:39] <Dr_Gibbons> [DOHOHO]
[2009-05-23 21:41:42] <Gerald> [Shouldn't it be dice?]
[2009-05-23 21:41:45] <Crit_DM> 3There are no shots in your gun left
[2009-05-23 21:41:51] * Gerald follows Dmitri.
[2009-05-23 21:41:54] <Crit_DM> 3(No, +2 would be overpowered then)
[2009-05-23 21:42:04] * Samantha_Raelin arrives at the Boss's office, with Rights in tow, and knocks on the door.
[2009-05-23 21:42:06] * Agent_Strelnikov comes up behind the startled guard. He draws his pistol.
[2009-05-23 21:42:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Club this bastard in the back of the head.
[2009-05-23 21:42:11] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Club this bastard in the back of the head.: 25 [7d6=3,2,1,5,6,4,4]
[2009-05-23 21:42:15] <Gerald> [My closest attack roll is Agility. 3.]
[2009-05-23 21:42:18] <Dumount> 3d6 stormtrooper
[2009-05-23 21:42:19] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, stormtrooper: 10 [3d6=1,4,5]
[2009-05-23 21:42:26] <Crit_DM> 3Yah, you clb him
[2009-05-23 21:42:32] <Crit_DM> 3The boss opens the door
[2009-05-23 21:42:45] * Dr_Gibbons hides next to the door, hoping for the guard to get in and then stab the fucker
[2009-05-23 21:42:47] <Crit_DM> 3*Did I hear gunfire? Please, make sure things are well while I… celibrate*
[2009-05-23 21:42:49] * Agent_Strelnikov swiftly kicks the man in the side of the head with his jackboot as he collapses on the ground.
[2009-05-23 21:42:57] <Crit_DM> 3He smiles at Rights
[2009-05-23 21:43:04] <Crit_DM> 3It's not a freindly smile
[2009-05-23 21:43:07] * Agent_Strelnikov kneels down and grabs the weapon, then moves to Gibbons' cell.
[2009-05-23 21:43:12] <Gerald> "I…uh…remind me not to annoy you, Dmitri."
[2009-05-23 21:43:18] * Rights grins back, half scared-looking…half challengingly.
[2009-05-23 21:43:20] <Crit_DM> 3(It's one of those long rifles, strel)
[2009-05-23 21:43:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hm? What? Have I made error?"
[2009-05-23 21:43:27] <Gerald> "Nothing."
[2009-05-23 21:43:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ohh."
[2009-05-23 21:43:39] * Agent_Strelnikov picks up the Mosin Nagant and kisses it delicately.
[2009-05-23 21:43:40] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Of course sir, and I have your woman for you."*
[2009-05-23 21:43:52] * Agent_Strelnikov decides then and there that Gibbons can find his own weapon.
[2009-05-23 21:43:54] <Crit_DM> 3*Oh… this one looks fun… Now, you go deal with any problems outside* he takes Rights by the shoulder and leads her inside
[2009-05-23 21:43:59] * Samantha_Raelin gestures for Rights to enter, mouthing "good luck"
[2009-05-23 21:44:07] * Gerald holds his shotgun close to him.
[2009-05-23 21:44:12] * Rights winks at Samantha. This should be…fun.
[2009-05-23 21:44:28] * Samantha_Raelin heads off, back to her office for a moment.
[2009-05-23 21:44:31] <Crit_DM> 3He seems to be fond of… well… causing pain as part of the process. He turns his back on Rights, and opens a chest in his room containing torture equipment
[2009-05-23 21:44:37] * Agent_Strelnikov walks down the cell block and finds Gibbons, still stuck in the cell.
[2009-05-23 21:44:40] <Gerald> […]
[2009-05-23 21:44:55] * Dr_Gibbons stops his attack mid-way.
[2009-05-23 21:44:58] <Crit_DM> 3(Gibbons got out of his cell)
[2009-05-23 21:44:58] * Rights recognizes that! Ooh, she knows what that one does! Oh, wait, crap…hm.
[2009-05-23 21:44:59] <Dr_Gibbons> "Dmitri?"
[2009-05-23 21:45:07] <Gerald> "Hello Gibbons!"
[2009-05-23 21:45:08] <Crit_DM> 3(Strel, gibbons got out of his cell, and killed a guard)
[2009-05-23 21:45:12] * Gerald looks cheerful.
[2009-05-23 21:45:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hyel-lo." He twirls the Mosin in two hands and smashes it butt first into the lock.
[2009-05-23 21:45:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Break this thing.
[2009-05-23 21:45:17] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Break this thing.: 21 [7d6=3,2,1,6,1,4,4]
[2009-05-23 21:45:31] <Crit_DM> 3[Somewhat unnessessary, but sure, you break the lock)
[2009-05-23 21:45:37] <Rights> [I basically picture from Batman. BREAK YOOOOU]
[2009-05-23 21:45:39] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons is bleeding from the shoulder
[2009-05-23 21:45:58] * Agent_Strelnikov looks around for a bayonet for this weapon.
[2009-05-23 21:46:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Sometimes I get lucky
[2009-05-23 21:46:03] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Sometimes I get lucky: 4 [1d6=4]
[2009-05-23 21:46:09] * Samantha_Raelin as she arrives at the office, she heads under her desk for a moment, removing a dull tarp from a piece of equipment. It looked like a standard AK-47, but with an odd device in the front attatched to a sizable container of crude oil. It was certainly interesting, With that, she made for the scene of the conflict.
[2009-05-23 21:46:20] <Crit_DM> 3(You find a bayonette, it's not hard)
[2009-05-23 21:46:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [FUCK YES]
[2009-05-23 21:46:26] <Crit_DM> 3(The guards had them on hand)
[2009-05-23 21:46:32] <Dr_Gibbons> "Well, I got relatively unharmed."
[2009-05-23 21:46:34] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons is also standing over a dead guard
[2009-05-23 21:46:38] <Gerald> "That looks like it could hurt."
[2009-05-23 21:46:42] * Agent_Strelnikov mounts the bayonet on the end of the rifle with a menacing click. 16 inches of cold blue steel.
[2009-05-23 21:46:48] <Dr_Gibbons> "It does."
[2009-05-23 21:46:52] <Dr_Gibbons> "Believe me, it does."
[2009-05-23 21:47:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Now then. Perhaps we are go take care of this boss."
[2009-05-23 21:47:11] <Crit_DM> 3(Rights…)
[2009-05-23 21:47:16] <Crit_DM> 3(Have you responded)
[2009-05-23 21:47:26] <Crit_DM> 3The guards were running around, getting organised
[2009-05-23 21:47:31] <Rights> [I did. Hold on…]
[2009-05-23 21:47:36] <Rights> Rights recognizes that! Ooh, she knows what that one does! Oh, wait, crap…hm.
[2009-05-23 21:47:40] <Crit_DM> 3These people were good. Samantha could hear the crosstalk over her radio
[2009-05-23 21:47:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Find a way out. LIKE A BOUSS.
[2009-05-23 21:47:51] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Find a way out. LIKE A BOUSS.: 2 [1d6=2]
[2009-05-23 21:47:53] <Crit_DM> 3The man smiles, grabing an electric branding device
[2009-05-23 21:47:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> [damn.]
[2009-05-23 21:47:59] <Crit_DM> 3"Please strip madam"
[2009-05-23 21:48:01] <Gerald> 1d6 A BOUSS
[2009-05-23 21:48:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, A BOUSS: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 21:48:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> [gerald, my hero :D]
[2009-05-23 21:48:28] <Crit_DM> 3(Strel, you see no good way out. Gerald you notice a window that opens behind the shed)
[2009-05-23 21:48:30] <Dr_Gibbons> 1d6 LIKE A WHATEVER
[2009-05-23 21:48:30] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, LIKE A WHATEVER: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-23 21:48:38] <Gerald> "Hey, a window."
[2009-05-23 21:48:44] <Gerald> "Let's go through that."
[2009-05-23 21:48:49] <Dr_Gibbons> "Oh, fan-fucking-tastic."
[2009-05-23 21:48:51] <Crit_DM> 3(Dr_Gibbons you notice a hidden button)
[2009-05-23 21:49:15] <Dr_Gibbons> "Wait, what is this?"
[2009-05-23 21:49:28] * Dr_Gibbons pushes the button absent-mindedly
[2009-05-23 21:49:56] <Crit_DM> 3A hatch opens in the floor of the guardroom
[2009-05-23 21:50:05] <Crit_DM> 3(And samantha's hearing the crosstalk)
[2009-05-23 21:50:20] * Rights goes a little pale…but starts to do so, taking her time to reach into one of the pockets…and draw the handgun. If nothing else…it should keep her pretty rear unmarked for a moment longer. *"Sorry, comrade…normally I would be all for relations and the screaming."* She says. "But I'm on a time limit, today." She finishes in normal english.
[2009-05-23 21:50:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Aha! We are make travellings."
[2009-05-23 21:50:33] <Rights> [Give me an idea of what I'd normally roll for firing a weapon at somebody's crotch]
[2009-05-23 21:50:36] <Gerald> "That works, too."
[2009-05-23 21:50:46] <Crit_DM> 3(Improv weapons right?)
[2009-05-23 21:50:55] * Samantha_Raelin listens in, and then decides to report in. *" I saw them heading towards sector 7, all personnel report!"*
[2009-05-23 21:50:55] * Dr_Gibbons goes through the hatch.
[2009-05-23 21:51:00] * Agent_Strelnikov drops through behind Gibbons.
[2009-05-23 21:51:01] <Crit_DM> 3"Alright, te shots came from the guardroom. I want one squad to go in, and I want another squad to guard the gate. Last squad get the pipe"
[2009-05-23 21:51:06] * Samantha_Raelin of course, sector 7 was all the way on the other side of the base.
[2009-05-23 21:51:16] <Crit_DM> 3*Sector seven? Well, we'll head them off…*
[2009-05-23 21:51:22] <Rights> [Yeah. But with no gun for you, well…ah well. That just gives me one die for it. >.>]
[2009-05-23 21:51:22] <Crit_DM> 3*Thank you madam secritare*
[2009-05-23 21:51:30] <Crit_DM> 3(Then don't use a gun
[2009-05-23 21:51:35] <Crit_DM> 3(Use something else)
[2009-05-23 21:51:52] * Dr_Gibbons advances, reloading his handgun in the process.
[2009-05-23 21:51:55] <Rights> [Alright, hold on. Nix my previous post, then.]
[2009-05-23 21:51:58] <Crit_DM> 3The hatch leads to a small underground path…
[2009-05-23 21:51:58] <Dr_Gibbons> [Where do I end up?]
[2009-05-23 21:52:02] <Samantha_Raelin> *"No thanks needed, comrade."*
[2009-05-23 21:52:17] <Crit_DM> 3The path was lined with SCP related objects
[2009-05-23 21:52:17] <Rights> 1d6 Prop Time!
[2009-05-23 21:52:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, Prop Time!: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-23 21:52:23] <Rights> [Fuck. Yes.]
[2009-05-23 21:52:23] <Crit_DM> 3There was some 010
[2009-05-23 21:52:32] <Crit_DM> 3(Rights, you manage to get one of his torture devices)
[2009-05-23 21:52:40] * Gerald is following Dmitri.
[2009-05-23 21:52:45] <Crit_DM> 3(Maybe a cat-o-nine tails, or a cattle prod)
[2009-05-23 21:52:46] * Agent_Strelnikov is following Gibbons!
[2009-05-23 21:52:52] <Crit_DM> 3(Or something… whatever you want)
[2009-05-23 21:53:00] <Crit_DM> 3(Anything you want, with that roll)
[2009-05-23 21:53:01] * Gerald is following Gibbons, pretty much!
[2009-05-23 21:53:11] <Crit_DM> 3There were also other SCPs
[2009-05-23 21:53:23] <Gerald> "Erp…."
[2009-05-23 21:53:30] * Rights goes a little pale…but starts to do so, taking her time to move closer to him to give him something of a show…before suddenly moving, picking up a cattle prod and holding it out en garde to him. *"Sorry, comrade…normally I would be all for relations and the screaming."* She says. "But I'm on a time limit, today." She finishes in normal english.
[2009-05-23 21:53:49] <Crit_DM> 3You could see 323 also…
[2009-05-23 21:53:51] * Rights lunges forwards to swat aside the branding device he's holding and give him a good zappin'
[2009-05-23 21:54:09] <Rights> [So my usual attack?]
[2009-05-23 21:54:26] <Gerald> "Jeez, we're are these people getting these?"
[2009-05-23 21:54:28] <Crit_DM> 3(So… so far I've tolled up 010, 323 and… 361)
[2009-05-23 21:54:28] * Samantha_Raelin manages to run into Gibbons and Gerald, using the radio noise. "What the fuck have you gotten yourselves into!?
[2009-05-23 21:54:31] <Crit_DM> 3[Yup]
[2009-05-23 21:54:35] <Rights> 2d6 Zap you like a moo-cow!
[2009-05-23 21:54:36] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, Zap you like a moo-cow!: 10 [2d6=6,4]
[2009-05-23 21:54:51] * Agent_Strelnikov waves at Samantha so she notices him too!
[2009-05-23 21:54:54] <Gerald> "Uh….looks like an SCP museum….Where do they get these?"
[2009-05-23 21:54:57] <Rights> [Also, if I may have a small bonus for having taken my top off…]
[2009-05-23 21:54:59] <Crit_DM> 3The badman twitches, "Gahhhhh!" He smokes
[2009-05-23 21:55:03] <Crit_DM> 3(Sure)
[2009-05-23 21:55:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh whoops]
[2009-05-23 21:55:08] <Rights> [Since I realize that would help.]
[2009-05-23 21:55:13] <Crit_DM> 3(But I say you got him)
[2009-05-23 21:55:42] <Rights> 4d6+2d6 T n' A + Not A Real Weapon to disarm him.
[2009-05-23 21:55:42] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, T n' A + Not A Real Weapon to disarm him.: 24 [4d6=4,5,4,5; 2d6=4,2]
[2009-05-23 21:55:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Gibbons, have we made for the end yet?"
[2009-05-23 21:55:51] <Crit_DM> 3Rights sucessfuly knocks the man out with the cattle prod, the electric branding device falling out of his hand
[2009-05-23 21:56:03] <Gerald> "We should try to take as many of these back as possible."
[2009-05-23 21:56:06] <Crit_DM> 3At the end of the hall was a hatch leading up
[2009-05-23 21:56:06] <Dr_Gibbons> "Nothing really out of the ordinary, Raelin. Now tell me what the fuck are we supposed to do before we bleed to death."
[2009-05-23 21:56:17] <Dr_Gibbons> I*
[2009-05-23 21:56:25] * Rights grins. "…I like you, zappy-prod. I think I'm gonna keep you." She says, switching it off and giving it a little kiss.
[2009-05-23 21:56:33] * Rights goes through the man's pockets just to be sure
[2009-05-23 21:56:35] <Crit_DM> 3The bottom of the hatch read 'sector 7'
[2009-05-23 21:56:46] <Rights> 1d6 "I took off my shirt I want your wallet"
[2009-05-23 21:56:46] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, "I took off my shirt I want your wallet": 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 21:56:58] <Crit_DM> 3She finds an ID, a gun, a fuckton of cash, and a set of pictures of mutilated girls
[2009-05-23 21:57:08] <Dr_Gibbons> "Sector Seven."
[2009-05-23 21:57:10] <Crit_DM> 3In the wallet
[2009-05-23 21:57:14] <Gerald> "…."
[2009-05-23 21:57:16] <Crit_DM> 3She also finds a credit card
[2009-05-23 21:57:22] <Dr_Gibbons> "Well now this is fucking amazing."
[2009-05-23 21:57:44] <Crit_DM> 3(I rolled 1d6, you guys got a 1)
[2009-05-23 21:57:53] * Rights takes all of them, and leaves the credit card behind. The last thing she needs is him finding her through his own accounts when he wakes up. Although it'd be plenty interesting.
[2009-05-23 21:57:56] <Gerald> "Wha?"
[2009-05-23 21:58:05] <Gerald> "Sector…seven?"
[2009-05-23 21:58:15] <Samantha_Raelin> "Apparently the boss gets these from some guy outside of the organization."
[2009-05-23 21:58:29] <Gerald> "Huh…"
[2009-05-23 21:58:34] <Crit_DM> 3Rights you are now unguarded in the boss's office
[2009-05-23 21:58:41] * Rights re-dresses, and starts looking around the office for anything else of interest…such as Cassie, or any other clues.
[2009-05-23 21:58:47] * Samantha_Raelin heads back to the office now the boss's office, hoping Rights had finished her work
[2009-05-23 21:58:52] <Crit_DM> 3Roll an appropriate skill
[2009-05-23 21:59:01] * Rights also brands the unconcious boss' bum. For good measure.
[2009-05-23 21:59:08] <Dr_Gibbons> "Fuck this."
[2009-05-23 21:59:15] * Dr_Gibbons goes up the hatch.
[2009-05-23 21:59:21] <Crit_DM> 3(He would have branded a… much worse location)
[2009-05-23 21:59:22] * Agent_Strelnikov is right behind you!
[2009-05-23 21:59:26] <Crit_DM> 3(From the pictures)
[2009-05-23 21:59:33] <Rights> 1d6 Ooh what's in here?
[2009-05-23 21:59:33] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, Ooh what's in here?: 2 [1d6=2]
[2009-05-23 21:59:33] <Gerald> "Uh, sure then."
[2009-05-23 21:59:36] * Gerald follows.
[2009-05-23 21:59:39] <Rights> [Crap.]
[2009-05-23 21:59:45] * Rights at least got that wallet.
[2009-05-23 21:59:47] * Agent_Strelnikov looks around.
[2009-05-23 21:59:51] <Crit_DM> 3You show up directly behind a squad of 4 troops
[2009-05-23 22:00:04] <Crit_DM> 3(Rights, you notice a human skull on his mantle peice)
[2009-05-23 22:00:11] * Gerald pulls up his shotgun and grins.
[2009-05-23 22:00:12] * Agent_Strelnikov bellows for Gerald and Gibbons to open fire. Unfortunately he does so in Russian.
[2009-05-23 22:00:16] <Crit_DM> 3(You also notice that he has bondage gear)
[2009-05-23 22:00:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 KOMBAT
[2009-05-23 22:00:19] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, KOMBAT: 27 [7d6=1,6,5,4,2,5,4]
[2009-05-23 22:00:26] * Rights wants to keep that and put it in her office. She already has most of this gear, though. Hm.
[2009-05-23 22:00:27] <Crit_DM> 3(Maybe you could tie him up and interogate him?)
[2009-05-23 22:00:34] * Gerald is surprised, and fires.
[2009-05-23 22:00:36] * Rights should do that, yes
[2009-05-23 22:00:40] <Dumount> 3d6 surprised guard
[2009-05-23 22:00:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, surprised guard: 11 [3d6=4,1,6]
[2009-05-23 22:00:42] <Gerald> [Sigh….only +2 points?]
[2009-05-23 22:00:50] <Crit_DM> 3[Ya]
[2009-05-23 22:00:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> [im pretty sure it's +2 dice]
[2009-05-23 22:01:02] <Gerald> [Yeah.]
[2009-05-23 22:01:02] <Crit_DM> 3(Fine +2 dice)
[2009-05-23 22:01:03] <Rights> 4d6 T n' A Make 'em Squeal to tie him up.
[2009-05-23 22:01:03] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, T n' A Make 'em Squeal to tie him up.: 14 [4d6=5,6,1,2]
[2009-05-23 22:01:08] <Dr_Gibbons> 4d6 LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
[2009-05-23 22:01:08] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: 15 [4d6=6,1,6,2]
[2009-05-23 22:01:13] * Samantha_Raelin heads into the office, seeing the scene. "Told you he was weird."
[2009-05-23 22:01:19] <Gerald> 5d6 Holy shit, I'm using a shotgun!
[2009-05-23 22:01:19] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Holy shit, I'm using a shotgun!: 12 [5d6=2,1,1,5,3]
[2009-05-23 22:01:21] <Dumount> 3d6 resistin Gibbons
[2009-05-23 22:01:21] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, resistin Gibbons: 10 [3d6=3,4,3]
[2009-05-23 22:01:29] <Samantha_Raelin> "You leave him alive enough to question?"
[2009-05-23 22:01:29] <Dumount> 3d6 resisting garld
[2009-05-23 22:01:30] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, resisting garld: 13 [3d6=5,4,4]
[2009-05-23 22:01:34] * Rights holds up her newly-acquired Cattle Prod. "Samantha! I got a new toy!" :D
[2009-05-23 22:01:42] <Gerald> [I thought we were rolling against 11?]
[2009-05-23 22:01:44] * Rights nods. "Yeah. I just jolted him like twice and he went down. Lightweight…"
[2009-05-23 22:01:53] <Crit_DM> 3Well, Gerald misses his target and gets punched in the face for his trouble
[2009-05-23 22:02:06] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov brings down two men with one shot
[2009-05-23 22:02:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Shank something! Shank! SHANK!
[2009-05-23 22:02:19] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Shank something! Shank! SHANK!: 27 [7d6=1,5,5,4,2,4,6]
[2009-05-23 22:02:27] * Agent_Strelnikov thrusts with the Mosin!
[2009-05-23 22:02:38] <Crit_DM> 3And Gibbons takes down one man
[2009-05-23 22:02:47] <Dumount> 5d6 alert skilled guard
[2009-05-23 22:02:47] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, alert skilled guard: 16 [5d6=1,6,5,3,1]
[2009-05-23 22:02:58] * Rights looks around. "Yeah, though…I kept him alive. Just gotta wake him up…I may have also taken some of his stuff. Wanna help me loot his office while we wait?"
[2009-05-23 22:03:06] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov stabbies the man who punched gerald
[2009-05-23 22:03:14] <Gerald> "Thanks!"
[2009-05-23 22:03:23] <Samantha_Raelin> "Not interested."
[2009-05-23 22:03:25] * Agent_Strelnikov fires a round into the man at point blank range to disengage the bayonet from his chest.
[2009-05-23 22:03:32] * Agent_Strelnikov cycles the bolt and sheds a single tear at the beauty.
[2009-05-23 22:03:39] <Crit_DM> 3The office was full of things that would likely have SOME value
[2009-05-23 22:03:39] <Crit_DM> 3Including rare paintings
[2009-05-23 22:03:39] <Crit_DM> 3Holocost relics
[2009-05-23 22:03:40] * Samantha_Raelin hefts her custom gun. "Let's get our girl back."
[2009-05-23 22:03:45] * Gerald pulls off another shot.
[2009-05-23 22:03:47] <Crit_DM> 3(Including a lampsade made from human skin)
[2009-05-23 22:03:50] <Crit_DM> 3And the like
[2009-05-23 22:04:02] <Gerald> 5d6 Fuck you.
[2009-05-23 22:04:02] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Fuck you.: 23 [5d6=6,5,6,2,4]
[2009-05-23 22:04:10] <Dumount> 4d6 remaiing guard
[2009-05-23 22:04:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hooray gerald :D]
[2009-05-23 22:04:11] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, remaiing guard: 15 [4d6=4,4,2,5]
[2009-05-23 22:04:12] * Samantha_Raelin looks at the lampshade. "Wait…my boss might want this."
[2009-05-23 22:04:24] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald: Nutshot, you kill the man in the nutz
[2009-05-23 22:04:24] * Rights sighs. "Fine…I doubt I could carry all this out. But if this place isn't ENTIRELY on fire afterwards, I'm coming back for that skull. I think it'd look goot on Pterry's cage."
[2009-05-23 22:04:48] * Agent_Strelnikov jams a fresh stripper clip into the top of the weapon and slams the bolt closed.
[2009-05-23 22:04:58] <Crit_DM> 3There was also a book bound in human skin entitled "Experements on jews" in german
[2009-05-23 22:05:06] <Crit_DM> 3(Since what the hell, this guy was a collector)
[2009-05-23 22:05:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktors! Is best for us to make the runs."
[2009-05-23 22:05:11] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 Lootin' bodies.
[2009-05-23 22:05:12] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Lootin' bodies.: 4 [2d6=1,3]
[2009-05-23 22:05:14] * Rights takes that. She's giving it to Chirurg when she gets back. It's a present.
[2009-05-23 22:05:21] <Rights> "Alright…lets get Cassie."
[2009-05-23 22:05:33] <Crit_DM> 3Actualy Rights would recognise Chirug's handwriting
[2009-05-23 22:05:36] <MrUnimport> [I thought the Nazis were a bit less dramatic than that.]
[2009-05-23 22:05:38] <Crit_DM> 3In the book
[2009-05-23 22:05:46] <Crit_DM> 3[Depends on the nazi, really]
[2009-05-23 22:05:50] * Rights takes it as a collectors edition, then. :D Oh man you guys I can get this SIGNED.
[2009-05-23 22:05:55] <Crit_DM> 3[But they DID make lamps out of human skin]
[2009-05-23 22:05:57] <MrUnimport> [Hahaha.]
[2009-05-23 22:05:59] <Sorts> [Gah!]
[2009-05-23 22:06:00] <Rights> [Every group has it's creepy-ass members.]
[2009-05-23 22:06:01] <MrUnimport> [Ew.]
[2009-05-23 22:06:08] <Rights> [The Nazi's just jappened to have Herr CHirurg]
[2009-05-23 22:06:14] <Dr_Gibbons> [What Crit said. Human skin bounds were known to be found. My grandfather had his hands on one.]
[2009-05-23 22:06:14] <Rights> [Happened, I mean]
[2009-05-23 22:06:28] <Dr_Gibbons> [Lampshades, soaps. All made out of fresh jews.]
[2009-05-23 22:06:28] <MrUnimport> [Not pursuing this any further.]
[2009-05-23 22:06:47] <Crit_DM> 3On the bodies you find guards uniforms, ID's and radios
[2009-05-23 22:06:47] <Rights> [ :D ]
[2009-05-23 22:06:51] <Crit_DM> 3they MIGHT fit
[2009-05-23 22:06:52] <Rights> [Moving on…]
[2009-05-23 22:06:52] <Crit_DM> 3Or might not
[2009-05-23 22:07:01] <Rights> "Well, Samantha…?"
[2009-05-23 22:07:10] <Crit_DM> 3Samantha, you know that there's a secrete pannel SOMEWHERE in the room
[2009-05-23 22:07:31] * Dr_Gibbons grabs a radio.
[2009-05-23 22:07:44] <Crit_DM> 3Dr_Gibbons
[2009-05-23 22:07:47] <Dr_Gibbons> "Even dressed as a guard, a gunshot wound is very noticeable."
[2009-05-23 22:07:53] <Crit_DM> 3*Sector 7 report in. Sector 7 report in*
[2009-05-23 22:07:58] * Agent_Strelnikov picks up a radio.
[2009-05-23 22:08:06] <Dr_Gibbons> "Do your thing, Dmitri."
[2009-05-23 22:08:09] <Crit_DM> 3*We've lost sector seven, send more guards!*
[2009-05-23 22:08:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"This is Sector 7. We have engaged and destroyed the raiding party, over."*
[2009-05-23 22:08:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Repeat, raiding party has been eliminated."*
[2009-05-23 22:08:23] <Crit_DM> 3*Who is this?*
[2009-05-23 22:08:26] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Wake him up, Rights.*"
[2009-05-23 22:08:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…FFFFFF-"
[2009-05-23 22:08:29] <Crit_DM> 3*Name and ID number*
[2009-05-23 22:08:30] * Dr_Gibbons quickly grabs an ID.
[2009-05-23 22:08:34] * Gerald hands Dmitri one of the IDs.
[2009-05-23 22:08:47] * Agent_Strelnikov holds both ID's like playing cards and reads off information from one of them.
[2009-05-23 22:08:51] * Rights grins and does so. How she does so, we'll leave up to your imagination. It's not pleasent, nor polite to discuss among proper company.
[2009-05-23 22:08:53] <Dr_Gibbons> "Vladimir Petrovich. 3341."
[2009-05-23 22:09:02] * Agent_Strelnikov repeats it.
[2009-05-23 22:09:14] <MrUnimport> [DR. PETTROVICH?!]
[2009-05-23 22:09:18] <Dr_Gibbons> [Oh god Vladimir Petrovich was an actual person]
[2009-05-23 22:09:21] <Crit_DM> 3The man wakes *Ugn… what are you…. NASTY*
[2009-05-23 22:09:25] <MrUnimport> [Oops, no, that would be Dr. Madnar. Never mind.]
[2009-05-23 22:09:39] <Dr_Gibbons> [No, that would be Pettrovich Madnar :3c]
[2009-05-23 22:09:50] <Rights> "*You are nasty one here. I am just American. Americans are freak."*
[2009-05-23 22:09:55] * Rights grins. :D
[2009-05-23 22:10:14] <Crit_DM> 3*Untie me this instant… Secritary, restrain this woman and release me!*
[2009-05-23 22:10:14] <MrUnimport> [Would you believe the man survived multiple rockets directly to his back]?
[2009-05-23 22:10:27] <Crit_DM> 3(Hey, guys… roll appropriate skill)
[2009-05-23 22:10:34] <Crit_DM> 3(So I can tell if you fool man)
[2009-05-23 22:10:45] <Gerald> 5d6 Aw, Shit.
[2009-05-23 22:10:45] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Aw, Shit.: 17 [5d6=6,3,4,3,1]
[2009-05-23 22:10:56] <Rights> "I 'm not fully sure what he's saying, but he seems pissed. Poor guy."
[2009-05-23 22:10:57] <Dumount> 5d6 suspicious
[2009-05-23 22:10:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> 3d6 Clever bullshitter!
[2009-05-23 22:10:58] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, suspicious: 23 [5d6=5,3,6,5,4]
[2009-05-23 22:10:58] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Clever bullshitter!: 11 [3d6=4,6,1]
[2009-05-23 22:11:01] <Rights> "Maybe I should shock him again."
[2009-05-23 22:11:06] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 Uh.
[2009-05-23 22:11:07] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Uh.: 7 [2d6=4,3]
[2009-05-23 22:11:08] * Rights waves the cattle prod at his groin.
[2009-05-23 22:11:11] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Sorry boss, but you have something we want, something you shouldn't have.*"
[2009-05-23 22:11:23] <Crit_DM> 3"Idiot. You are not Pettrovitch. I know pettrobitch
[2009-05-23 22:11:32] * Agent_Strelnikov grips the radio tighter.
[2009-05-23 22:11:33] <Crit_DM> 3"SEND MORE TROOPS TO SECTOR 7!"
[2009-05-23 22:11:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> 3d6 Cursing
[2009-05-23 22:11:36] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Cursing: 7 [3d6=1,3,3]
[2009-05-23 22:11:42] <Gerald> "Hey, maybe we should grab some of the SCPs down the hatch?"
[2009-05-23 22:11:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING…FUCK. FUCKING FUCK. FUCK YOU."*
[2009-05-23 22:11:43] <Rights> [pettroBITCH is Pettrovitch's unfortunate nickname]
[2009-05-23 22:11:50] * Agent_Strelnikov throws the radio down and smashes it with the butt of his rifle.
[2009-05-23 22:11:50] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikove you curse poorly
[2009-05-23 22:11:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> [already done, rofl]
[2009-05-23 22:12:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He is fucking prick!"
[2009-05-23 22:12:10] <MrUnimport> [Unfortunate for him, maybe.]
[2009-05-23 22:12:18] <Crit_DM> 3*Vat are you talking about? I pay you well secritart*
[2009-05-23 22:12:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktors, is best for us to make runnings."
[2009-05-23 22:12:47] <Gerald> "That sounds like a good idea."
[2009-05-23 22:12:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Find that fucking BOUSS's office.
[2009-05-23 22:12:48] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Find that fucking BOUSS's office.: 4 [1d6=4]
[2009-05-23 22:12:49] <Dr_Gibbons> "What the fuck just happened?"
[2009-05-23 22:12:53] <Samantha_Raelin> *"I'm Dr. Samantha Raelin, and this is Dr. Agatha Rights. We represent the SCP Foundation, and we have some outstanding business to deal with."*
[2009-05-23 22:13:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I have got angry at dispatch. They are now send more mans!"
[2009-05-23 22:13:06] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov you remember the office the boss went into
[2009-05-23 22:13:10] * Rights grins.
[2009-05-23 22:13:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Quickly! On me."
[2009-05-23 22:13:20] * Agent_Strelnikov runs off towards the BOUSS's office.
[2009-05-23 22:13:21] <Gerald> "Yessir!"
[2009-05-23 22:13:26] * Gerald follows quickly.
[2009-05-23 22:13:48] <Crit_DM> 3*Traitor! I will kill you bitch! Nice and slowly! I will cut my name into your flesh over and over!
[2009-05-23 22:14:08] <Crit_DM> 3*And then I will kick you naked into the street!*
[2009-05-23 22:14:11] * Agent_Strelnikov runs headlong for the door, carrying the Mosin butt-first over his shoulder, ready to smash through the door.
[2009-05-23 22:14:15] <Crit_DM> 3(This man's a bit nuts)
[2009-05-23 22:14:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 BREAK THE DOOR DOWN FOR NO REASON.
[2009-05-23 22:14:17] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, BREAK THE DOOR DOWN FOR NO REASON.: 34 [7d6=4,5,6,5,5,5,4]
[2009-05-23 22:14:18] * Dr_Gibbons FOLLOWIN'
[2009-05-23 22:14:25] * Gerald hurries after.
[2009-05-23 22:14:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> "URRRAAAAAHHHHHH!"
[2009-05-23 22:14:31] <Rights> *"Sounds kinky."*
[2009-05-23 22:14:32] |<- Iceberg has left irc.synirc.net (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
[2009-05-23 22:14:39] <Dumount> 6d6 notice a commotion
[2009-05-23 22:14:40] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, notice a commotion: 21 [6d6=6,6,1,4,3,1]
[2009-05-23 22:14:44] * Samantha_Raelin points her considerable weapon in his direction. *"Sounds fun, but first you're going to tell me where you hid the drawing girl."*
[2009-05-23 22:14:59] <Sorts> [poor Cassie]
[2009-05-23 22:15:08] <Dumount> Somehow the guards do not notice this commotion, and continue to head for sector seven as you bardge into Samantha's office
[2009-05-23 22:15:18] <Dumount> The door to the bosses office is there and open
[2009-05-23 22:15:29] <Dumount> Rights is not wearing a top
[2009-05-23 22:15:37] <Rights> :D
[2009-05-23 22:15:38] * Agent_Strelnikov smashes through the BOUSS's door.
[2009-05-23 22:15:48] * Agent_Strelnikov is red and flustered. Sort of like Koolaid Man.
[2009-05-23 22:15:50] * Gerald jumps in after him, shotgun at the ready.
[2009-05-23 22:15:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> "….."
[2009-05-23 22:15:55] * Rights is also weilding a cattle prod and electric branding device. It's very intimidating
[2009-05-23 22:15:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…..Oh. OH."
[2009-05-23 22:16:01] * Dr_Gibbons rolls his way in.
[2009-05-23 22:16:03] <Rights> "Dmitri!"
[2009-05-23 22:16:05] <Crit_DM> 3"The picture girl is behind the pannel there on the mantle" the man says
[2009-05-23 22:16:05] * Agent_Strelnikov turns away quickly. "Doktor Rights!"
[2009-05-23 22:16:06] * Gerald looks like a skinny white boy Kool-Aid man.
[2009-05-23 22:16:07] <Dr_Gibbons> "…"
[2009-05-23 22:16:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This is not of proper!"
[2009-05-23 22:16:10] * Gerald looks.
[2009-05-23 22:16:16] <Crit_DM> 3"tip the trophy"
[2009-05-23 22:16:16] <Dr_Gibbons> "What the fu-. Wait. Rights. Nevermind."
[2009-05-23 22:16:19] <Gerald> "Uh…hello Dr. Rights. Hello Samantha."
[2009-05-23 22:16:27] * Rights blinks and looks down at her chest, before shrugging. "WHat? It's warm in here."
[2009-05-23 22:16:35] * Rights waves the cattle prod at them. :D
[2009-05-23 22:16:38] * Agent_Strelnikov sneaks a glance at Rights. He is very embarrassed.
[2009-05-23 22:16:54] * Samantha_Raelin shrugs, and heads over to the panel, removing it.
[2009-05-23 22:17:02] <Crit_DM> 3Behind it was cassie
[2009-05-23 22:17:05] * Gerald grabs a pen off of the desk.
[2009-05-23 22:17:07] <Crit_DM> 3She did not look very happy
[2009-05-23 22:17:12] <Rights> "I had to distract him somehow, he was gonna do guro stuff to me…"
[2009-05-23 22:17:13] * Dr_Gibbons runs towards the panel.
[2009-05-23 22:17:17] <Gerald> "Here, let me see here."
[2009-05-23 22:17:17] <Crit_DM> 3She was in an absolutely terrifying painting
[2009-05-23 22:17:20] <Gerald> *her
[2009-05-23 22:17:52] <Rights> [I gotta go, guys….family is going to sleep and I am being evicted from the computer]
[2009-05-23 22:17:55] * Agent_Strelnikov peers over their shoulders at Cassandra.
[2009-05-23 22:17:55] * Samantha_Raelin looks distraught for her, and pulls out a very happy, well drawn postcard. Putting it next to it, she allows her to escape onto it
[2009-05-23 22:17:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> [D:]
[2009-05-23 22:18:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i kiss you, doktor rights]
[2009-05-23 22:18:08] <Gerald> [Damn. Goodnight, Rights.]
[2009-05-23 22:18:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He has done this to poor little girl?"
[2009-05-23 22:18:17] <Rights> [Assume that I put my top back on. But not before huggging Dmitri shirtless for maximum lulz]
[2009-05-23 22:18:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [awww]
[2009-05-23 22:18:33] <Sorts> [bye Rights]
[2009-05-23 22:18:41] <Rights> [See ya. Tell me how it goes.]
[2009-05-23 22:18:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [<3]
[2009-05-23 22:18:47] <Rights> [Assume I tag along.]
[2009-05-23 22:18:50] |<- Rights has left irc.synirc.net (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.84 [Firefox 3.0.10/2009042316])
[2009-05-23 22:18:50] <Dr_Gibbons> [Bye]
[2009-05-23 22:19:03] * Agent_Strelnikov fumes and walks over to the BOUSS.
[2009-05-23 22:19:15] <Gerald> "Does she know what's going on?"
[2009-05-23 22:19:21] <Gerald> "Cassy, that is."
[2009-05-23 22:19:25] <Dr_Gibbons> "Fuck if I know. Poor girl."
[2009-05-23 22:19:40] <Crit_DM> 3[Aww]
[2009-05-23 22:19:43] <Samantha_Raelin> "No, just what's in the painting…come now, onto the lovely sunlit beach…"
[2009-05-23 22:19:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> 3d6 Profuse cursing.
[2009-05-23 22:19:46] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Profuse cursing.: 13 [3d6=5,5,3]
[2009-05-23 22:19:53] <Gerald> "Ah. Okay."
[2009-05-23 22:19:57] * Samantha_Raelin looks to the boss. "Where are the rest of them."
[2009-05-23 22:20:01] <Crit_DM> 3[The painting's a german expressionist work]
[2009-05-23 22:20:07] * Dr_Gibbons grabs a pen and scribbles into the postcard "Sorry for taking so long" and a smiling face.
[2009-05-23 22:20:11] <Crit_DM> 3"In the underground storage area"
[2009-05-23 22:20:17] <Gerald> "I'd hate to see that she got hurt. I know where the rest of the SCPs are."
[2009-05-23 22:20:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Mother fucker! It is improper to expose a lady to such conditions! I'll fucking slit your throat! Your blood is going to run instead of the fucking petrol you fucking fascist prick!"*
[2009-05-23 22:20:18] <Crit_DM> 3The boss says
[2009-05-23 22:20:23] <Crit_DM> 3(Rights roll to level up)
[2009-05-23 22:20:25] * Agent_Strelnikov kicks him in the ribs with a jackboot.
[2009-05-23 22:20:34] <Crit_DM> 3(Roll Streill)
[2009-05-23 22:20:38] * Samantha_Raelin looks to Strel. "Hey, not needed."
[2009-05-23 22:20:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> 3d6 Cursing
[2009-05-23 22:20:42] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Cursing: 11 [3d6=4,3,4]
[2009-05-23 22:20:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Combat
[2009-05-23 22:20:48] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Combat: 26 [7d6=6,1,4,6,1,5,3]
[2009-05-23 22:20:50] <Gerald> "There's a hatch not too far away, leading down to a bunch of them."
[2009-05-23 22:20:51] * Dr_Gibbons Can I shoot him in the leg? Please?
[2009-05-23 22:20:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> [level four cursing :D]
[2009-05-23 22:20:55] <Gerald> "We've been there."
[2009-05-23 22:20:57] <Crit_DM> 3(Good roll, you break one of his ribs)
[2009-05-23 22:21:01] * Samantha_Raelin "He gave us what we asked for, so it's time to conclude things.
[2009-05-23 22:21:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh wait i wasnt rolling to level up]
[2009-05-23 22:21:15] <Crit_DM> 3(Um… yeah)
[2009-05-23 22:21:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Yes. I conclude this."
[2009-05-23 22:21:21] <Crit_DM> 3(Not rolling to level up)
[2009-05-23 22:21:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i got confused]
[2009-05-23 22:21:34] * Samantha_Raelin brings the firearm to bear, and in short order she fires a considerable burst into the twisted man.
[2009-05-23 22:21:40] <Samantha_Raelin> 6d6
[2009-05-23 22:21:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Samantha_Raelin, 6d6: 20 [6d6=5,1,1,6,3,4]
[2009-05-23 22:21:44] * Agent_Strelnikov is offended. He wanted to do that.
[2009-05-23 22:22:03] <Crit_DM> 3The man expires
[2009-05-23 22:22:05] <Gerald> "Hm. Maybe we should have asked him where he got the SCPs."
[2009-05-23 22:22:07] * Agent_Strelnikov waits for Samantha to finish firing and stomps his jackboot over the man's face for good measure.
[2009-05-23 22:22:22] * Agent_Strelnikov clubs him in the gut with the rifle butt as well. Some things are unacceptable to this man.
[2009-05-23 22:22:31] * Dr_Gibbons shoots the guy for the sake of overkill.
[2009-05-23 22:22:32] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah. Smart. Forgot to ask that one]
[2009-05-23 22:22:40] <Samantha_Raelin> [We already know]
[2009-05-23 22:22:45] <Gerald> "Oh."
[2009-05-23 22:22:48] <Samantha_Raelin> [A man named whatever blue]
[2009-05-23 22:22:48] <Gerald> *[]
[2009-05-23 22:22:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"…Fucking piece of shit."*
[2009-05-23 22:22:57] <Gerald> [Kaiser, right.]
[2009-05-23 22:22:59] <Crit_DM> 3[kaiser blue]
[2009-05-23 22:23:11] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Working for him for 3 months was only slightly worse than Kondraki."*
[2009-05-23 22:23:12] <Crit_DM> 3[Did strel see the pictures of mutulated girls yet?]
[2009-05-23 22:23:24] <Crit_DM> 3Cassie seems happy to transfer pictures to the happier picture
[2009-05-23 22:23:31] <Gerald> "Working for him was *worse*?"
[2009-05-23 22:23:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [he doesnt know about them]
[2009-05-23 22:23:40] <Gerald> "Damn."
[2009-05-23 22:23:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> [until some fool decides to show him]
[2009-05-23 22:23:50] <Samantha_Raelin> "Oh, definitely. I had to sleep with him once."
[2009-05-23 22:24:05] <Gerald> "Kon, or this guy?"
[2009-05-23 22:24:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He is shitty apparatchik. Is best for him to be dead like dog."
[2009-05-23 22:24:07] <Samantha_Raelin> "At least Kondraki isn't into pain."
[2009-05-23 22:24:15] <Gerald> "Hm. True."
[2009-05-23 22:24:42] <Crit_DM> 3(The guards probably heard that burst)
[2009-05-23 22:24:49] <Crit_DM> 3(They're PROBABLY coming this way)
[2009-05-23 22:24:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Look outside!
[2009-05-23 22:24:51] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Look outside!: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 22:24:54] * Samantha_Raelin kicks some blood off her boots, and wipes some from her face. "Let's scram, we'll call in command to get a full MTF out here for retrieval."
[2009-05-23 22:25:11] <Gerald> "Fine by me. Let's go home."
[2009-05-23 22:25:11] <Crit_DM> 3There are guards coming this way
[2009-05-23 22:25:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Please to find appropriate exit!"
[2009-05-23 22:25:55] * Agent_Strelnikov fires a round out the open doorway to discourage the guards from coming closer.
[2009-05-23 22:26:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Kombat
[2009-05-23 22:26:00] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Kombat: 28 [7d6=6,4,2,6,4,3,3]
[2009-05-23 22:26:09] <Dumount> 5d6 compitent guards
[2009-05-23 22:26:10] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, compitent guards: 16 [5d6=6,3,1,1,5]
[2009-05-23 22:26:21] <Crit_DM> 3Kindraki gets a man in the kneecaps
[2009-05-23 22:26:29] <Crit_DM> 3BOTH KNEECAPS
[2009-05-23 22:26:33] <Dr_Gibbons> 3d6 hey guess what, FIRIN'
[2009-05-23 22:26:33] <Crit_DM> 3With one bullet
[2009-05-23 22:26:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [wat]
[2009-05-23 22:26:33] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, hey guess what, FIRIN': 13 [3d6=3,5,5]
[2009-05-23 22:26:34] <Gerald> [What?]
[2009-05-23 22:26:38] <Crit_DM> 3(Erm.. strel)
[2009-05-23 22:26:44] <Crit_DM> 3(Gods, I'm misstyping)
[2009-05-23 22:26:54] <Dumount> 5d6 compitent guards
[2009-05-23 22:26:55] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, compitent guards: 18 [5d6=3,6,3,2,4]
[2009-05-23 22:27:02] * Samantha_Raelin moves to fire at the guards herself, unleashing a bit of hell on the small hallway
[2009-05-23 22:27:04] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons misses his target
[2009-05-23 22:27:18] <Samantha_Raelin> roll 6d6 Guns
[2009-05-23 22:27:19] * Gerald pulls up his shotgun.
[2009-05-23 22:27:20] <Samantha_Raelin> 6d6 guns
[2009-05-23 22:27:20] <Magic_8-Ball> Samantha_Raelin, guns: 29 [6d6=5,5,5,5,4,5]
[2009-05-23 22:27:29] <Dumount> 5d6 skilled guards
[2009-05-23 22:27:30] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, skilled guards: 11 [5d6=1,1,6,2,1]
[2009-05-23 22:27:31] <Gerald> 5d6 Hey, look. Bullets.
[2009-05-23 22:27:31] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Hey, look. Bullets.: 21 [5d6=5,6,2,2,6]
[2009-05-23 22:27:43] <Dumount> Samantha kills a guard with a shot to the heart
[2009-05-23 22:27:51] <Dumount> 5d6 guards
[2009-05-23 22:27:52] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, guards: 18 [5d6=3,4,4,6,1]
[2009-05-23 22:28:01] <Dumount> Gerald takes out a guard with a center of mass shot
[2009-05-23 22:28:06] <Dumount> There was a lot of shouting…
[2009-05-23 22:28:20] <Crit_DM> 3Strell, roll to remember something important
[2009-05-23 22:28:30] <Samantha_Raelin> [Shot through the heart…]
[2009-05-23 22:28:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Memories!
[2009-05-23 22:28:33] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Memories!: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-23 22:28:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> [LOL]
[2009-05-23 22:28:46] <Samantha_Raelin> [You forget your name]
[2009-05-23 22:28:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> [can i try that again.]
[2009-05-23 22:28:55] <Crit_DM> 3Strell you suddenly realise that you have forgotten your wife's name
[2009-05-23 22:29:01] <Crit_DM> 3(Sure you can roll again)
[2009-05-23 22:29:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 TRY HARDER
[2009-05-23 22:29:06] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, TRY HARDER: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-23 22:29:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> […]
[2009-05-23 22:29:11] <Dr_Gibbons> [What]
[2009-05-23 22:29:11] <Sorts> [lol]
[2009-05-23 22:29:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 FUCK THIS DIE
[2009-05-23 22:29:17] <Crit_DM> 3Strell, you have also forgotten your false name
[2009-05-23 22:29:17] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, FUCK THIS DIE: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 22:29:35] <Crit_DM> 3Strell you recall that these guards are mercenaries, and realise that the man who pays them is dead
[2009-05-23 22:29:42] <Crit_DM> 3And his second in command is on your side
[2009-05-23 22:29:53] <Gerald> [….]
[2009-05-23 22:30:01] <Crit_DM> 3[Yes. Samantha]
[2009-05-23 22:30:12] * Agent_Strelnikov turns and grabs Samantha. "Make order of them for cease the firing!"
[2009-05-23 22:30:44] * Samantha_Raelin thinks that might work. *"Stop! Stop firing!"*
[2009-05-23 22:31:04] * Samantha_Raelin looks to the others. "Stop. If they stop, shoot them in the heads!"
[2009-05-23 22:31:28] <Crit_DM> 3The men follow Samantha's orders
[2009-05-23 22:31:35] <Dr_Gibbons> 3d6 BOOM HEADSHOT
[2009-05-23 22:31:35] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, BOOM HEADSHOT: 17 [3d6=5,6,6]
[2009-05-23 22:31:36] <Crit_DM> 3Stupidly follow Samantha's orders
[2009-05-23 22:31:43] <Dr_Gibbons> [FUCKING FINALLY, A GOOD ROLL]
[2009-05-23 22:31:59] * Samantha_Raelin opens fire again
[2009-05-23 22:32:03] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons pulls off a flawless headshot, causing the person in question's head to simply disintigrate
[2009-05-23 22:32:04] <Samantha_Raelin> 6d6 Guns!
[2009-05-23 22:32:05] <Magic_8-Ball> Samantha_Raelin, Guns!: 21 [6d6=3,2,5,5,2,4]
[2009-05-23 22:32:12] <Dumount> 2d6 WTF
[2009-05-23 22:32:12] <Gerald> 5d6 Shit! Shoot!
[2009-05-23 22:32:12] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Shit! Shoot!: 22 [5d6=2,5,6,6,3]
[2009-05-23 22:32:13] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, WTF: 3 [2d6=2,1]
[2009-05-23 22:32:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Kombat!
[2009-05-23 22:32:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Kombat!: 23 [7d6=2,6,1,3,1,5,5]
[2009-05-23 22:32:37] <Dr_Gibbons> 3d6 BOOM HEADSHOT
[2009-05-23 22:32:37] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, BOOM HEADSHOT: 11 [3d6=5,3,3]
[2009-05-23 22:32:53] <Crit_DM> 3Not one guard survives your sudden onslaught, except for guards who were unaware of what just happened and were elsewhere in the compound
[2009-05-23 22:33:38] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 Lootin' corpses.
[2009-05-23 22:33:39] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Lootin' corpses.: 7 [2d6=5,2]
[2009-05-23 22:33:56] <Crit_DM> 3Guard uniforms, IDs and your choice between those rifles, or combat shotguns
[2009-05-23 22:34:06] <Gerald> "Oooh!"
[2009-05-23 22:34:09] * Agent_Strelnikov picks up some more ammunition.
[2009-05-23 22:34:17] <Crit_DM> 3Plenty of amo too
[2009-05-23 22:34:23] <Crit_DM> 3And whatever money you can find in their wallets
[2009-05-23 22:34:32] * Samantha_Raelin grabs some ammunition herself.
[2009-05-23 22:34:34] <Crit_DM> 3(It's too bad Rights is gone… ah well)
[2009-05-23 22:34:38] * Gerald grabs some ammo. And wallets.
[2009-05-23 22:34:43] * Dr_Gibbons grabs a rifle and some ammo.
[2009-05-23 22:34:46] <Dr_Gibbons> 2d6 Rifle appraise
[2009-05-23 22:34:46] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, Rifle appraise: 10 [2d6=4,6]
[2009-05-23 22:34:55] <Samantha_Raelin> "Get those uniforms on, now."
[2009-05-23 22:34:57] * Dr_Gibbons and the money. Oh yes the money
[2009-05-23 22:35:03] <Samantha_Raelin> "I have a plan."
[2009-05-23 22:35:04] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbons gets an especialy well cared fore rifle
[2009-05-23 22:35:05] <Gerald> "Good idea."
[2009-05-23 22:35:20] * Gerald grabs a uniform off of a guard.
[2009-05-23 22:35:29] <Crit_DM> 3Meanwhile someone pokes the trunk of the car Crim is sleeping in with a stick
[2009-05-23 22:35:33] * Dr_Gibbons takes off his worker clothes and puts on the uniform very quickly.
[2009-05-23 22:35:42] * Agent_Strelnikov strips out of his clothes and changes.
[2009-05-23 22:35:55] <Crit_DM> 3(It can be assumed Rights is doing whatever the group is doing)
[2009-05-23 22:36:08] <Crit_DM> 3(You people still going to trigger the accident to get out?)
[2009-05-23 22:36:23] * Gerald quickly changes into the uniform, again, looking slightly embarrassed.
[2009-05-23 22:36:44] <Crit_DM> 3(There ARE female guards)
[2009-05-23 22:37:09] <Crit_DM> 3(Just to answer that unasked question)
[2009-05-23 22:37:45] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek. He really wishes he had a cigarette.
[2009-05-23 22:38:25] <Samantha_Raelin> [No need, I have a much better plan]
[2009-05-23 22:39:06] <Crit_DM> 3Many of the guards have cigerrettes
[2009-05-23 22:39:24] <Crit_DM> 3And there's a bunch of bottles of really good old vodka and other alchohals in the room
[2009-05-23 22:39:35] * Agent_Strelnikov pats the pockets of his newly acquired uniform.
[2009-05-23 22:39:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Find smokes.
[2009-05-23 22:39:38] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Find smokes.: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 22:39:42] <Crit_DM> 3(And rights grabs the book and the skull as she had wanted to, I guess)
[2009-05-23 22:39:56] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov finds some expensive, high quality, smokes
[2009-05-23 22:40:12] * Agent_Strelnikov isn't used to these. He looks around for an open flame.
[2009-05-23 22:40:14] <Samantha_Raelin> "Alright, you're with me, and we're looking for the people responsible for the death of our boss, capiche?"
[2009-05-23 22:40:23] <Gerald> "Sure thing."
[2009-05-23 22:40:26] <Crit_DM> 3That's a bit harder to find
[2009-05-23 22:40:27] <Dr_Gibbons> "Roger."
[2009-05-23 22:40:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Capiche?"
[2009-05-23 22:40:38] * Agent_Strelnikov isn't sure what this means.
[2009-05-23 22:40:40] <Samantha_Raelin> "Understand, ruskie."
[2009-05-23 22:40:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Oh. Right. I am follow."
[2009-05-23 22:41:18] * Samantha_Raelin heads out, keeping her gun ahead of her.
[2009-05-23 22:41:28] * Gerald follows.
[2009-05-23 22:41:29] * Samantha_Raelin directs them towards the exit of the facility.
[2009-05-23 22:41:37] * Agent_Strelnikov follows, keeping the Mosin shouldered.
[2009-05-23 22:41:41] <Crit_DM> 3They reach the exit gate
[2009-05-23 22:41:47] * Dr_Gibbons goes along
[2009-05-23 22:41:47] <Crit_DM> 3The armoured truck with the gold is gone
[2009-05-23 22:41:59] <Crit_DM> 3The guards stop them
[2009-05-23 22:42:11] <Crit_DM> 3*What is your reason for being here?*
[2009-05-23 22:42:27] * Gerald nudges Dmitri. He's the one who knows Russian.
[2009-05-23 22:42:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"The boss is dead. We're looking for the fuckers who offed him."*
[2009-05-23 22:42:42] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Someone killed the boss, and they might be out for me next."*
[2009-05-23 22:43:17] <Samantha_Raelin> *"And that too. Bastards tied him up and shot him apart."*
[2009-05-23 22:43:19] <Crit_DM> 3*The boss is dead? You may pass. We will notify his son*
[2009-05-23 22:43:31] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Thank you, comrade."*
[2009-05-23 22:43:40] <Crit_DM> 3*Find the fuckers who killed our meal ticket, ya?*
[2009-05-23 22:43:46] * Samantha_Raelin makes her escape with the rest of them.
[2009-05-23 22:43:53] <Crit_DM> 3(You get out)
[2009-05-23 22:44:04] <Crit_DM> 3Strel, you feel like you are being watched
[2009-05-23 22:44:10] * Gerald follows them.
[2009-05-23 22:44:14] <Crit_DM> 3(Also roll for statue again)
[2009-05-23 22:44:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…I have the feeling Androka is with us."
[2009-05-23 22:44:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Koba!
[2009-05-23 22:44:25] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Koba!: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-23 22:44:50] <Samantha_Raelin> "What's the ruskie on about now?"
[2009-05-23 22:44:52] <Crit_DM> 3Strel, you notice that the stalin statue is currently making a rude jesture in the direction of the reginery
[2009-05-23 22:44:58] <Crit_DM> 3You're pretty sure it wasn't before
[2009-05-23 22:45:07] <Gerald> "What the…."
[2009-05-23 22:45:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Androka. He is friend Militiaman. Help us get inside."
[2009-05-23 22:45:22] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald must roll seperatly
[2009-05-23 22:45:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Also. Koba is make VERY rude gesture." He points.
[2009-05-23 22:45:33] <Crit_DM> 3A man in a tattered pancho approaches
[2009-05-23 22:45:36] * Dr_Gibbons looks at the statue.
[2009-05-23 22:45:38] <Gerald> 1d6 Look, dammit.
[2009-05-23 22:45:38] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Look, dammit.: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 22:45:42] <Dr_Gibbons> 1d6 what
[2009-05-23 22:45:43] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr_Gibbons, what: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-23 22:45:45] <Crit_DM> 3"I see you got out safely with no need for an explosion
[2009-05-23 22:45:52] <Samantha_Raelin> "The statue? Odd, I don't believe it did before…"
[2009-05-23 22:45:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Androka! So far, yes."
[2009-05-23 22:46:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> [whoops forgot *]
[2009-05-23 22:46:16] <Crit_DM> 3Gibbos you notie that the statue has a dead bird on it's hat
[2009-05-23 22:46:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"I trust your men got out safely?"*
[2009-05-23 22:46:19] <Gerald> "The sundial….Huh."
[2009-05-23 22:46:26] <MrUnimport> [Is there really a moving Stalin statue SCP?]
[2009-05-23 22:46:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i should make one.]
[2009-05-23 22:46:44] * Gerald looks at the statue.
[2009-05-23 22:46:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> [my first idea for an SCP was stalin's record player]
[2009-05-23 22:46:48] <Crit_DM> 3(there's a moving statue)
[2009-05-23 22:46:49] * Samantha_Raelin reaches into her sidebag, pulling out a small camera. Finding a safe place to set it down, she affixes it to the structure and activates a satellite uplink. Heading back, she grins. "All done!"
[2009-05-23 22:46:53] <MrUnimport> [Too many statues, unfortunately.]
[2009-05-23 22:46:56] <Crit_DM> 3(it's a cival war statue though)
[2009-05-23 22:47:02] <MrUnimport> [Perhaps you could add it to the Field Work wiki?]
[2009-05-23 22:47:11] <Dr_Gibbons> "So what happens now?"
[2009-05-23 22:47:20] <Gerald> "Now we wait, right?"
[2009-05-23 22:47:29] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald you notice that the statue is makign a rude jesture too
[2009-05-23 22:47:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Androka. What the fuck is wrong with this statue?"*
[2009-05-23 22:48:12] <Samantha_Raelin> "Yep, that camera will be making a call back to Site 62, and we'll be heading off to Moscow before returning to Site 17."
[2009-05-23 22:48:13] <Gerald> "Sundial. It's a sundial, don't forget."
[2009-05-23 22:48:15] <Crit_DM> 3*"Ah, yes. Comrade Stalin* Androka pats the side of the statue. *He sees everything in this town*
[2009-05-23 22:48:33] <Gerald> "Ooh, Moscow. Been there before. Nice place."
[2009-05-23 22:48:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"I guess so."* He says, scratching his cheek and slinging the Mosin on his shoulder.
[2009-05-23 22:49:02] <Crit_DM> 3*I take it you will be going then, comerad?*
[2009-05-23 22:49:08] <Samantha_Raelin> "The helicopter should be here within an hour."
[2009-05-23 22:49:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Sadly, yes. Very shortly."*
[2009-05-23 22:49:19] * Gerald waves at Androka cheerfully.
[2009-05-23 22:49:29] <Dr_Gibbons> "So, Dmitri, how is the russian population taking the figure of Stalin in the present?"
[2009-05-23 22:49:33] * Agent_Strelnikov waves back at Gerald with a shit-eating grin on his face.
[2009-05-23 22:49:34] <Samantha_Raelin> [Shouldn't he recognise me?]
[2009-05-23 22:49:36] <Crit_DM> 3*Ah… Is too bad. Have you time for a final meal with is?*
[2009-05-23 22:49:45] <Crit_DM> 3(Androka?)
[2009-05-23 22:49:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> [androka doesnt work at the refinery]
[2009-05-23 22:49:50] <Samantha_Raelin> [You know, since I've been here 3 months as the secretary]
[2009-05-23 22:50:02] <Crit_DM> 3Androka blinks at Samantha
[2009-05-23 22:50:12] <Crit_DM> 3*So, report was correct. You were under cover agent*
[2009-05-23 22:50:16] <Crit_DM> 3He seems unsurprised
[2009-05-23 22:50:39] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Undercover nothing, I was working there so I could eat. I had no idea of any involvement."*
[2009-05-23 22:50:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"We have found what we came for. The Army will be arriving shortly to deal with whoever remains, as promised."*
[2009-05-23 22:51:00] <Crit_DM> 3*then why you leaving with this Army major?*
[2009-05-23 22:51:11] * Agent_Strelnikov thinks quickly.
[2009-05-23 22:51:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"She, eh. She is a prisoner!"*
[2009-05-23 22:51:20] <Crit_DM> 3*I doubt that this fine young lad seduced you, he seemed firmly in love with his young fiancee*
[2009-05-23 22:51:34] <Crit_DM> 3(Roll)
[2009-05-23 22:51:41] <Samantha_Raelin> *"Yep, took me during the assault."*
[2009-05-23 22:51:44] * Gerald just stands there with the biggest shit-eating grin he's ever had.
[2009-05-23 22:51:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> 3d6 Cursing/Bullshitting
[2009-05-23 22:51:49] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Cursing/Bullshitting: 7 [3d6=2,1,4]
[2009-05-23 22:51:54] <Samantha_Raelin> 5d6 Feminine Wiles
[2009-05-23 22:51:54] <Magic_8-Ball> Samantha_Raelin, Feminine Wiles: 17 [5d6=1,2,6,3,5]
[2009-05-23 22:52:01] * Gerald realizes he needs to learn Russian.
[2009-05-23 22:52:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"She'll be well taken care of at No. 2 Dzherzhinisky Square, if you know what I am getting at, friend,"* he says with a wink.
[2009-05-23 22:52:34] <Crit_DM> 3Androka snorts, shaking his head *That is what I will put on my official report for you, even though it is obvious lie*
[2009-05-23 22:53:02] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles, leaning in closer and speaking quietly to Androka. *"I..eh. I have one request, if I may."*
[2009-05-23 22:53:10] <Crit_DM> 3*Ah, yes?*
[2009-05-23 22:53:29] * Dr_Gibbons looks around, enjoying the scape.
[2009-05-23 22:53:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> He looks sheepishly away from the others, and whispers. *"My Eva. She really liked that dress."*
[2009-05-23 22:53:39] <Samantha_Raelin> [What I don't get is why Androka has such poor russian.]
[2009-05-23 22:53:40] * Gerald takes a closer look at the statue.
[2009-05-23 22:53:49] <Gerald> 1d6 Really, wtf is wrong with this.
[2009-05-23 22:53:49] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Really, wtf is wrong with this.: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-23 22:53:54] <Samantha_Raelin> [Considering the translation is so broken]
[2009-05-23 22:54:16] <Crit_DM> 3(I'm just… having fun speaking brokenly)
[2009-05-23 22:54:21] <Crit_DM> 3(Sorry)
[2009-05-23 22:54:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> [it IS fun, isn't it]
[2009-05-23 22:55:52] <Crit_DM> 3*Ah… yes* He grins, and walks into the house. He comes out with the dress. *Babba Gnesha said that Eva could take it with her blessing. I can hear a helicopter. It is probably here for you. So much excitement! Next time you are in the area, comerad, you should stay longer*
[2009-05-23 22:56:33] <Crit_DM> 3The stalin statue moves as gerald watches it
[2009-05-23 22:56:37] <Crit_DM> 3It's winking at gerald now
[2009-05-23 22:56:39] * Agent_Strelnikov takes the dress and folds it with reverence. *"I would like that very much, yes,"* he says rather distantly.
[2009-05-23 22:56:46] <Gerald> "What the hell?"
[2009-05-23 22:56:59] * Gerald taps it with the butt of his shotgun.
[2009-05-23 22:57:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"….Is Koba always so friendly?"*
[2009-05-23 22:57:10] <Crit_DM> 3The hellicopter comes over the square
[2009-05-23 22:57:24] <Crit_DM> 3*Only with people who are interesting*
[2009-05-23 22:57:43] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles. *"This is our ride, friend."* He steps back and offers Androka a crisp salute.
[2009-05-23 22:57:56] <Crit_DM> 3The pilot lands the chopper
[2009-05-23 22:58:17] <Lurker> [[ Fuuuuuuck I'm missing epic RP ;..; ]]
[2009-05-23 22:58:22] * Samantha_Raelin heads into the chopper briskly, very happy to be leaving.
[2009-05-23 22:58:27] <Crit_DM> 3[Hi lurker]
[2009-05-23 22:58:37] <Crit_DM> 3[So did Crim]
[2009-05-23 22:58:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> [HILARITY: crim is still in the trunk of the car]
[2009-05-23 22:58:51] * Gerald shakes Androka's hand once before getting to the chopper.
[2009-05-23 22:58:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> [we should totally leave him.]
[2009-05-23 22:58:53] <Crit_DM> 3"We've already got Dumount and Lurker"
[2009-05-23 22:59:05] <Lurker> [[ What'd I miss? ]]
[2009-05-23 22:59:09] * Gerald is, naturally, grinning like an idiot.
[2009-05-23 22:59:14] * Agent_Strelnikov climbs into the chopper and looks out at the square sadly.
[2009-05-23 22:59:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> "So. Gerald."
[2009-05-23 22:59:35] <Gerald> "Don't worry, Dmitri, we'll be back later."
[2009-05-23 22:59:38] <Gerald> "Hm?"
[2009-05-23 22:59:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I know. But there is something I am have to tell you."
[2009-05-23 22:59:58] <Gerald> "Yes?"
[2009-05-23 23:00:01] <Crit_DM> 3"We're ready to move out….
[2009-05-23 23:00:05] * Agent_Strelnikov stifles a laugh. "This time, I have told Androka you are retard brother of Doktor Rights."
[2009-05-23 23:00:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> "That is why they have take so good care of you."
[2009-05-23 23:00:26] <Gerald> "…"
[2009-05-23 23:00:35] * Agent_Strelnikov lights a cigarette nonchalantly.
[2009-05-23 23:00:38] <Gerald> "You….what."
[2009-05-23 23:00:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It was need for the cover! What?"
[2009-05-23 23:00:53] <Gerald> "…."
[2009-05-23 23:01:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> "How am I to explain one that is not speak?"
[2009-05-23 23:01:09] <Gerald> "…."
[2009-05-23 23:01:26] <Crit_DM> 3The chopper takes off
[2009-05-23 23:01:40] * Samantha_Raelin laughs her head off at this.
[2009-05-23 23:01:42] <Crit_DM> 3Meanwile, someone pokes at the trunk of the car with Crim in it again, curiouslt
[2009-05-23 23:01:44] * Agent_Strelnikov offers Gerald a cigarette.
[2009-05-23 23:01:50] * Gerald takes it.
[2009-05-23 23:01:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> "What. I do what is must."
[2009-05-23 23:01:54] <Gerald> "Bah."
[2009-05-23 23:01:55] <Crit_DM> 3There was a banging noise, and someone screaming "LET ME OUT!" in english
[2009-05-23 23:02:01] <Crit_DM> 3Everyone ignored it….
[2009-05-23 23:02:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahahah]
[2009-05-23 23:02:18] <Sorts> [the car is a witch, burn it!]
[2009-05-23 23:02:33] <Gerald> "Why do I feel like we forgot something?"
[2009-05-23 23:02:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [car is possess by fascist, make of the burnings with it yes]
[2009-05-23 23:02:41] <Gerald> 1d6 Pleeeease be low.
[2009-05-23 23:02:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Pleeeease be low.: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-23 23:02:41] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek.
[2009-05-23 23:02:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Remember Crim.
[2009-05-23 23:02:44] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Remember Crim.: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-23 23:02:47] <Gerald> [Dammit]
[2009-05-23 23:02:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> [HAH]
[2009-05-23 23:02:53] <Sorts> [lol]
[2009-05-23 23:02:58] ->| Iceberg (ten.htuoslleb.kgb.689A1D8-CRInys|tibbiM#ten.htuoslleb.kgb.689A1D8-CRInys|tibbiM) has joined #FieldWork
[2009-05-23 23:03:04] <Gerald> "Oh! That's right!"
[2009-05-23 23:03:09] <Gerald> "Now I remember."
[2009-05-23 23:03:14] <Crit_DM> 3(Gerald, you left the kettle on)
[2009-05-23 23:03:25] <Gerald> "I left my wallet back at the site."
[2009-05-23 23:03:26] <Crit_DM> 3(*.*)
[2009-05-23 23:03:30] <Crit_DM> 3(Ha!)
[2009-05-23 23:03:32] <Lurker> [[ Where is everyone? ]]
[2009-05-23 23:03:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [in the air]
[2009-05-23 23:03:43] <Crit_DM> 3(Heading back to site 19)
[2009-05-23 23:03:48] <Crit_DM> 3(Via moscow)
[2009-05-23 23:03:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> [is this roll credits]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License