Siberia Day 1

[2009-05-22 20:34:08] <Crit_DM> 3Anyway you're all in Sibera, with orders not to come back until you've recovered 086. she's been kidnapped
[2009-05-22 20:34:15] <Waxx> [what siberia]
[2009-05-22 20:34:18] <Waxx> [this is dmitri's homeland]
[2009-05-22 20:34:19] <DrCrim> scp-086
[2009-05-22 20:34:19] <Crit_DM> 3(Gah, 085)
[2009-05-22 20:34:19] <Magic_8-Ball> DrCrim, http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-086
[2009-05-22 20:34:22] <Waxx> [you cant do this to me]
[2009-05-22 20:34:29] <Crit_DM> 3(085)
[2009-05-22 20:34:31] <DrAuteu> [oh ut we can
[2009-05-22 20:34:33] <Rights> [I CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS SO SOON AFTER SEEING WOLVERINE]
[2009-05-22 20:34:34] <DrAuteu> ]
[2009-05-22 20:34:41] <Crit_DM> 3(Not 086)
[2009-05-22 20:34:44] <Rights> [I dunno…but Siberia's huge.]
[2009-05-22 20:34:47] <Dumount> SCP-085
[2009-05-22 20:34:48] <Rights> [And a wasteland]
[2009-05-22 20:34:48] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/SCP-085
[2009-05-22 20:34:52] <DrCrim> [WHY ARE THEY SENDING FIRE DUDE TO SAVE PAPER GIRL?]
[2009-05-22 20:34:57] <Rights> [Full of bears. And tigers. And nothing but horirble things.]
[2009-05-22 20:35:02] <Crit_DM> 3(Actualy it's like Iowa]
[2009-05-22 20:35:19] <DrAuteu> "holy fuck they got Cassie?]
[2009-05-22 20:35:22] <Crit_DM> 3[I know russians. And they say Iowa is like siberia]
[2009-05-22 20:35:25] <Rights> [YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH]
[2009-05-22 20:35:36] <Rights> [I like to imagine that it's a terrifying dystopian wasteland.]
[2009-05-22 20:35:39] <Rights> [Just liek Detroit.]
[2009-05-22 20:36:16] <Rights> [ :D ]
[2009-05-22 20:36:23] <DrCrim> "How the hell did they manage to get their hands on 085?"
[2009-05-22 20:36:34] <DrAuteu> [rights you think your hugh jackman thing is weird?]
[2009-05-22 20:36:41] <Rights> [I'm gonna brb. Watchin' Oklahoma]
[2009-05-22 20:36:44] * DrCrim leans back in his chair in the PreFab building.
[2009-05-22 20:36:45] <Rights> [He's so cute in this!]
[2009-05-22 20:36:45] <Crit_DM> 3[And what are they using her for?]
[2009-05-22 20:36:50] <Rights> [He's got like…curly, poofy hair.]
[2009-05-22 20:36:58] <Crit_DM> 3[You probably don't want to know the answer to either]
[2009-05-22 20:37:01] <DrAuteu> [i was just watching kingdom hearts' credits]
[2009-05-22 20:37:10] <DrAuteu> [sephiroth]
[2009-05-22 20:37:13] <Rights> [Oh shit, he voiced someone. I knew this.]
[2009-05-22 20:37:15] <Rights> [Yeah/]
[2009-05-22 20:37:18] <DrCrim> [That was in character. Hence the quotations, not the brackets]
[2009-05-22 20:37:19] <Rights> [brb, then]
[2009-05-22 20:37:24] <DrAuteu> [lance fucking bass]
[2009-05-22 20:37:30] =-= Rights is now known as RightsLovesHughJackman]
[2009-05-22 20:37:43] =-= RightsLovesHughJackman] is now known as RightsLovesHughJackman
[2009-05-22 20:37:48] <DrCrim> [I never knew Sephiroth could get more gay…]
[2009-05-22 20:38:00] <Dumount> "How the hell should I know how they got cassie"
[2009-05-22 20:38:01] <DrAuteu> [sephiroth was lance motherfucking bass!]
[2009-05-22 20:38:14] <Dumount> "I would assume it was sometime after the power went down"
[2009-05-22 20:38:20] <DrAuteu> [how am i supposed to handle this?]
[2009-05-22 20:38:24] <DrCrim> "Auteu…"
[2009-05-22 20:38:25] <Dumount> "From the lightning storm that DrAuteu called down
[2009-05-22 20:38:29] * DrCrim glares at Auteu.
[2009-05-22 20:38:38] <DrAuteu> "i will make up for this"
[2009-05-22 20:38:47] <DrCrim> "Who are /they/, though? No one told me anything…"
[2009-05-22 20:38:50] <DrAuteu> "i already said i was sorry
[2009-05-22 20:39:04] <DrAuteu> "and i brought beer for us"
[2009-05-22 20:39:07] <Dumount> "We don't know, we just know that there were reports of cassie being seen in this area"
[2009-05-22 20:39:14] <Dumount> "For all we know it was a horny teenager"
[2009-05-22 20:39:23] * DrCrim facepalms.
[2009-05-22 20:39:42] <Dumount> "Though a horney teenager flying all the way to siberia is a bit unlikely"
[2009-05-22 20:39:43] <DrCrim> "Don't even make me think of that… I'd hate to explain the smudges to 085…"
[2009-05-22 20:40:16] <Dumount> "Please, like certain members of the staff are any better?"
[2009-05-22 20:40:29] <Dumount> "I once caught Rights drawing… um… feminine aids for her"
[2009-05-22 20:40:50] <Lurker> Meow.
[2009-05-22 20:41:03] * Lurker waves to Rights.
[2009-05-22 20:41:06] <DrCrim> "No… That's… That's…"
[2009-05-22 20:41:07] <Dumount> "Is… that a pufferkitten?!"
[2009-05-22 20:41:13] <DrCrim> "That's so like her…"
[2009-05-22 20:41:18] <DrCrim> "Hnnh."
[2009-05-22 20:41:22] <Lurker> "Pufferkittens?"
[2009-05-22 20:41:23] <DrAuteu> "…"
[2009-05-22 20:41:36] <DrAuteu> "anton?"
[2009-05-22 20:41:45] <Dumount> "That… mew"
[2009-05-22 20:42:05] * Lurker pokes up from behind a couch with pink eyes instead of blue ones.
[2009-05-22 20:42:32] <Dumount> "Anyway, the sitings were… in this village here on the map"
[2009-05-22 20:42:39] <DrCrim> "Lurker… Every time you do that, I wish I had a pellet gun…"
[2009-05-22 20:42:42] <Dumount> "We're supposed to be inconspicuious"
[2009-05-22 20:42:48] * Lurker frowns.
[2009-05-22 20:42:54] * DrCrim turns and looks at the map, then at Dumount.
[2009-05-22 20:43:06] <Dumount> "But I figure if we go in guns blazing it won't change the outcome at all, just speed it up"
[2009-05-22 20:43:08] <DrCrim> "Define 'inconspicuous'?"
[2009-05-22 20:43:14] <Dumount> "I mean, with this group…"
[2009-05-22 20:43:28] <Dumount> "Administering amnesiactics to anyone who notices anything unusual"
[2009-05-22 20:43:32] <DrAuteu> "what's that supposed to mean?"
[2009-05-22 20:43:40] <DrAuteu> [also]
[2009-05-22 20:43:46] <DrAuteu> 1d2-1
[2009-05-22 20:43:47] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, 1d2-1: 1 [1d2=2]
[2009-05-22 20:43:51] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh. Dumount is pissy]
[2009-05-22 20:43:54] <DrAuteu> [yay!]
[2009-05-22 20:44:00] <Crit_DM> 3[What?]
[2009-05-22 20:44:10] <DrAuteu> [i get a lightning grenade!]
[2009-05-22 20:44:18] <Crit_DM> 3[alright]
[2009-05-22 20:44:53] <DrCrim> "So… How are we going to handle this. I presume I'm not gonna be allowed to use fire once we're in 085s proximity…"
[2009-05-22 20:45:31] <Dumount> "Well… from the information I have, we're allowed to terminate 085 if we deem in nessessary"
[2009-05-22 20:45:36] <Dumount> "One of those blank checks"
[2009-05-22 20:45:41] <DrAuteu> "…"
[2009-05-22 20:45:52] <Dumount> "On the other hand, I think terminating 085 would be a poor choice"
[2009-05-22 20:46:00] <Dumount> "So go easy on the fire"
[2009-05-22 20:46:09] <DrCrim> "Why? She's just a painting, we can make more if we need…"
[2009-05-22 20:46:24] <Dumount> "We're not sure we CAN make more"
[2009-05-22 20:46:27] =-= Fifthplane is now known as Fifth
[2009-05-22 20:46:40] <DrAuteu> "well, it's obvious, we find her, get her on a new piece of paper, and burn everything else"
[2009-05-22 20:46:52] =-= RightsLovesHughJackman is now known as Rights
[2009-05-22 20:46:53] <Dumount> "Got any fireproof paper?"
[2009-05-22 20:46:57] =-= Fifth is now known as Fifthplane
[2009-05-22 20:47:00] <Dumount> (Hey Rights, you joining us?)
[2009-05-22 20:47:07] <Rights> "I do." Rights said, suddenly walking in.
[2009-05-22 20:47:08] <DrCrim> "Uh…. Funny that you mention that…"
[2009-05-22 20:47:18] <Rights> "…Don't ask, it's a VERY durable sketchbook."
[2009-05-22 20:47:46] * Rights seems a little ruffled. Siberia. Seriously. Fucking Siberia. She couldn't wait to get back to Site 17 like normal
[2009-05-22 20:47:54] * DrCrim digs around in his pockets, before reaching down and tugging one of his boots off. Upending it, a sheet of paper comes out.
[2009-05-22 20:48:22] * Dumount blinks at Rights
[2009-05-22 20:48:22] * DrCrim laughs and holds up what appears to be a list of names with phone numbers.
[2009-05-22 20:48:31] <DrCrim> "Would this be in bad taste to use?
[2009-05-22 20:48:48] <Dumount> "This brings me to another point. Nurse Julie would apreciate it if you stop sending her flowers rights"
[2009-05-22 20:49:02] <Dumount> "She's a little big freaked out, I think she's afraid you're going to break her leg again"
[2009-05-22 20:49:03] * Rights blinks, and pulls out a folded sheet of thick, shiny paper from her bosom.
[2009-05-22 20:49:13] <Rights> "I feel bad for her…and I like flowers."
[2009-05-22 20:49:40] <Dumount> "Anyway…"
[2009-05-22 20:49:51] <Rights> "Plus, my gardens are all blooming."
[2009-05-22 20:50:03] <Rights> "Tis the fertile season."
[2009-05-22 20:50:11] <Dumount> "'cause of the dead gophers you buried in them"
[2009-05-22 20:50:26] <Dumount> "Do we make a plan? it's a pretty small town. that's the general store, that's the local branch of the library…
[2009-05-22 20:50:32] <Dumount> "anyone here speak russian?"
[2009-05-22 20:50:46] <Rights> "…I can swear and ask for sexual favors."
[2009-05-22 20:51:01] <DrAuteu> "that'll have to do"
[2009-05-22 20:51:03] <Dumount> "… Good, congradulations, you've been promoted to decoy"
[2009-05-22 20:51:16] <Rights> "…Awesome!"
[2009-05-22 20:51:53] <DrCrim> "I can ask for the bathroom, but not much else. Oh, soup, too."
[2009-05-22 20:52:06] <Rights> [I need the russian equivalent of hot dogs or sausages]
[2009-05-22 20:52:17] <Dumount> "Better then I can"
[2009-05-22 20:52:21] <DrCrim> [Kielbasa?]
[2009-05-22 20:52:22] <Yasassin> [kolbasa, rights]
[2009-05-22 20:52:23] <Rights> [Some sort of phallic russian cuisine]
[2009-05-22 20:52:26] <DrCrim> [No… Polish…]
[2009-05-22 20:52:40] <DrCrim> "I can say hello, too!"
[2009-05-22 20:52:43] <DrAuteu> […]
[2009-05-22 20:52:47] <DrCrim> [privyit]
[2009-05-22 20:52:55] <DrCrim> [Priv-yit]
[2009-05-22 20:52:58] <Crit_DM> 3[Borchest]
[2009-05-22 20:53:05] <Yasassin> [колбаса if you like]
[2009-05-22 20:53:05] <DrCrim> [I had a russian neighbor.
[2009-05-22 20:53:19] <DrAuteu> "where the fuck is red in these situations?"
[2009-05-22 20:53:20] <Crit_DM> 3[Priv-yit?]
[2009-05-22 20:53:21] <Yasassin> [and privyet is a really casual greeting]
[2009-05-22 20:53:26] <Rights> "I like some hot Russian Borchest."
[2009-05-22 20:53:42] <Dumount> "Beat stew?"
[2009-05-22 20:53:44] <DrCrim> [That's how she told me to pronounce it.]
[2009-05-22 20:54:09] <DrCrim> "Oh! And I know how to say… Uh… Various… Uh… Exclamations."
[2009-05-22 20:54:16] <Rights> "Soomething like that…"
[2009-05-22 20:54:49] <Dumount> "This is going to be a fubar isn't it?
[2009-05-22 20:54:50] =-= Fifthplane is now known as Fifth_cleaning
[2009-05-22 20:55:05] <Dumount> (Waxx we need strelnikov!)
[2009-05-22 20:55:06] <Fifth_cleaning> [i might actually join this game in the future if it's not too far gone]
[2009-05-22 20:55:09] <DrCrim> "Probably. Probably maybe."
[2009-05-22 20:55:17] <Fifth_cleaning> [gotta clean now]
[2009-05-22 20:55:23] <DrCrim> "Well… Maybe… Depends on how we approach this…"
[2009-05-22 20:55:23] <Rights> "Doesn't that describe everything?"
[2009-05-22 20:55:42] <Yasassin> [I'm not going to join, but I can probably hang around and provide some basic russian if needed]
[2009-05-22 20:55:46] <Crit_DM> 3You hear a rustling noise from under the temp building
[2009-05-22 20:55:47] <DrCrim> "On one hand, none of us fit in well… On the other hand, we're all very, very destructive individuals. Mostly"
[2009-05-22 20:55:55] <Rights> "We work in the Foundation. We're all FUBAR."
[2009-05-22 20:56:04] <Dumount> "What now? there's something under us?!"
[2009-05-22 20:56:11] <Rights> [Bargle, I've gotta brb, too.]
[2009-05-22 20:56:25] <Gerald> [Break room?]
[2009-05-22 20:56:26] <DrCrim> "I figure if we approach this in less of a quiet means and more of a loud, destructive means, we may have less trouble."
[2009-05-22 20:56:30] <Rights> "Either way…I'm gonna use the little girl's room. Maybe come back."
[2009-05-22 20:56:33] * DrCrim looks under the table.
[2009-05-22 20:56:34] =-= Rights is now known as RightsStuff
[2009-05-22 20:56:57] <DrCrim> [Break room. In Siberian pre fab building.]
[2009-05-22 20:57:47] <Crit_DM> 3There's an albitross under the table. Stuffed albitross with fake eyes
[2009-05-22 20:57:49] <Crit_DM> 3It's creepy
[2009-05-22 20:57:57] <Crit_DM> 3And also not the source of the sound
[2009-05-22 20:58:17] <Dumount> "You probably have a point DrCrim
[2009-05-22 20:58:29] * DrCrim stares for a second, creeped out, then pops back above the table.
[2009-05-22 20:58:41] <Dumount> "Lurker… can you dig under the building?"
[2009-05-22 20:58:52] <Dumount> "There's a sound coming from under us"
[2009-05-22 20:58:59] <DrCrim> "So… Does anyone wanna see the stuffed bird I've got under the table?"
[2009-05-22 20:59:05] * Lurker looks up from, what appears to be, a fashion magazine.
[2009-05-22 20:59:20] <DrAuteu> "is that a euphamism?"
[2009-05-22 20:59:21] <Lurker> "Digging? I'm not too great at digging, but I can give it a shot."
[2009-05-22 20:59:52] <DrCrim> "No."
[2009-05-22 20:59:52] <Dumount> "Oh, I'd have figured you were… also why are your eyes pink?"
[2009-05-22 21:00:03] * DrCrim picks the bird up and sets it on the table.
[2009-05-22 21:00:04] * Lurker blinks and shrugs. "I hope I don't break a claw."
[2009-05-22 21:00:26] <Crit_DM> 3(heh)
[2009-05-22 21:00:28] <DrAuteu> "somehow i didn't expect that to be a legit bird"
[2009-05-22 21:00:31] <Crit_DM> 3(I do have a plan BTW)
[2009-05-22 21:00:49] <DrCrim> [I'm coming up with one.]
[2009-05-22 21:00:59] <Crit_DM> 3[Even better!]
[2009-05-22 21:01:14] <DrCrim> [You'll find out why I'm the leader of a dysfunctional Cyberpunk crew. We've yet to fail a mission.]
[2009-05-22 21:01:31] <DrCrim> [We've also yet to have a mission where we escaped unscathed.]
[2009-05-22 21:01:36] <Crit_DM> 3[heh]
[2009-05-22 21:01:37] <Waxx> [back]
[2009-05-22 21:01:44] <Waxx> [what's going on now]
[2009-05-22 21:01:46] <DrAuteu> {WAXX!}
[2009-05-22 21:01:48] <Crit_DM> 3[Hi waxx we need strenikov]
[2009-05-22 21:01:53] <Waxx> [oh boy]
[2009-05-22 21:01:55] <DrCrim> [We're also responsible for countless deaths and millions of dollars of damage]
[2009-05-22 21:01:56] <Waxx> [what is situation]
[2009-05-22 21:01:56] <Crit_DM> 3[There's a noise coming from under the building]
[2009-05-22 21:02:01] =-= Waxx is now known as Agent_Strelnikov
[2009-05-22 21:02:03] <DrAuteu> [WE ARE IN MOTHERFUCKING SIBERIA!]
[2009-05-22 21:02:09] <Crit_DM> 3[And cassie's been kidnapped]
[2009-05-22 21:02:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> [:)]
[2009-05-22 21:02:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> [what else has happened]
[2009-05-22 21:02:19] <Crit_DM> 3[Possibly by a horney teenager]
[2009-05-22 21:02:24] <DrAuteu> [WE ARE IN MOTHERFUCKING SIBERIA!]
[2009-05-22 21:02:26] <Crit_DM> 3[Lurker has pink eyes]
[2009-05-22 21:02:36] <Dumount> "lurker… why are your eyes pink?"
[2009-05-22 21:02:38] <DrCrim> [And Crim has ideas.]
[2009-05-22 21:02:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> [where are they now]
[2009-05-22 21:02:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [in a building?]
[2009-05-22 21:02:49] <Crit_DM> 3[And no one here speaks russian]
[2009-05-22 21:02:52] <DrAuteu> [AND WE ARE IN MOTHERFUCKING SIBERIA!]
[2009-05-22 21:02:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> [if so where and doing what]
[2009-05-22 21:02:53] <DrCrim> "Alright, guys. Step up here. What does everyone have on them?"
[2009-05-22 21:02:54] <Crit_DM> 3[Temp building]
[2009-05-22 21:03:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ah. they havent set off yet have they]
[2009-05-22 21:03:24] <Lurker> "I… don't know… might've been from when Paul dropped something and I handed it back to him."
[2009-05-22 21:03:26] <Dumount> "I've got 562 saliva, my blue gloves, my scalpul and various medical supplies"
[2009-05-22 21:03:48] * Dumount blinks at luker then starts to giggle
[2009-05-22 21:03:55] <Lurker> "What?"
[2009-05-22 21:03:57] * Lurker blinks twice.
[2009-05-22 21:04:01] <Dumount> "Congradulations lurker, you're probably a lurkette"
[2009-05-22 21:04:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> [can i just enter?]
[2009-05-22 21:04:05] <Dumount> [Yes]
[2009-05-22 21:04:19] <RightsStuff> […What. I vacuume, and this happens.]
[2009-05-22 21:04:22] =-= RightsStuff is now known as Rights
[2009-05-22 21:04:26] <Gerald> [Oh, Waxx. I have some relatives coming over from Youngstown in a couple of weeks. You aren't doing anything on the 31st, are you?]
[2009-05-22 21:04:30] * Rights leans back in suddenly. "WHAT."
[2009-05-22 21:04:34] <DrCrim> "Alright, Dumount… Auteu, you got any of those grenades?"
[2009-05-22 21:04:41] <Gerald> [Because it'd be reeeally freaky to find out we're related.]
[2009-05-22 21:04:45] * Lurker tilts it's head, blinking. "What do you mean?"
[2009-05-22 21:04:49] * Agent_Strelnikov steps through the door, snow billowing around him in a great cloud until he slams it shut behind him. He's wearing a long brown greatcoat and a grey fur Ushanka hat. The rusty AKM from Africa is strapped across his back.
[2009-05-22 21:04:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> [gerald, lol]
[2009-05-22 21:05:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ill be at memorial day celebrations]
[2009-05-22 21:05:03] <Rights> [scalpel]
[2009-05-22 21:05:07] <DrAuteu> "yeah i got a couple"
[2009-05-22 21:05:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…Hyel-lo."
[2009-05-22 21:05:15] <Dumount> "I mean you probably touched the gender changer that Paul uses on people for pranks"
[2009-05-22 21:05:18] * Agent_Strelnikov is unusually chipper, happy to be somewhat home.
[2009-05-22 21:05:22] <Dumount> "You're probably female now"
[2009-05-22 21:05:25] * Rights blinks. "…I heard Lurkette. Wha-Dmitri! Hey!"
[2009-05-22 21:05:31] <Dumount> "Not that I know anything about your genitelia six"
[2009-05-22 21:05:31] <Rights> "Happy to be home?"
[2009-05-22 21:05:34] <DrCrim> "STRELNIKOV!"
[2009-05-22 21:05:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Rights! I am very happy for be here, yes."
[2009-05-22 21:05:40] <DrCrim> "MY RUSSIAN FRIEND!"
[2009-05-22 21:05:45] * Agent_Strelnikov hugs Rights.
[2009-05-22 21:05:46] * Lurker blushes. "What? Why?"
[2009-05-22 21:06:03] <DrCrim> "I've got a job for you in particular, Strelnikov! An important one, too!"
[2009-05-22 21:06:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hm? What is this job?"
[2009-05-22 21:06:18] * Agent_Strelnikov lights a cigarette.
[2009-05-22 21:06:22] * Rights hugs Dmitri back, kissing him on both cheeks as she does so, before heading to Lurker's side. "Oh my…oh my…"
[2009-05-22 21:06:26] <Dumount> "Because that's what the stone does. Even to bunnies"
[2009-05-22 21:06:31] <Rights> "…We knew that it worked on all dimorphic creatures, but…"
[2009-05-22 21:06:33] * Lurker blushes madly. "Whaaaaaaat?"
[2009-05-22 21:06:35] <Rights> "Huh."
[2009-05-22 21:06:35] <DrCrim> "I need you, to scout the village."
[2009-05-22 21:06:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "For what?"
[2009-05-22 21:06:51] <Rights> "…I may have to check this out later."
[2009-05-22 21:06:52] <DrCrim> "You'll blend in well here. Much better than the rest of us will."
[2009-05-22 21:06:58] * Rights grins. "Do I still get to be bait, Dumount?"
[2009-05-22 21:07:02] <DrCrim> "Why, for SCP-085, of course."
[2009-05-22 21:07:10] <Dumount> "Almost certainly Rights"
[2009-05-22 21:07:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ah."
[2009-05-22 21:07:26] * Dumount stratches six's head absently to calm her down
[2009-05-22 21:07:36] * Agent_Strelnikov takes his gloves off and tosses them on the table, then pours himself some coffee.
[2009-05-22 21:07:39] * Rights pets Lurker's back, chuckling lightly.
[2009-05-22 21:07:43] * Lurker purrs and nuzzles up against Dumount.
[2009-05-22 21:07:43] <DrCrim> [Why are you all letting me come up with the plan!? This is probably going to end badly!]
[2009-05-22 21:07:51] * Gerald walks into the break room, looking a bit paler than usual.
[2009-05-22 21:07:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> [dont worry]
[2009-05-22 21:07:59] <Gerald> "Morning, folks."
[2009-05-22 21:08:00] <Crit_DM> 3[Because I'm GM]
[2009-05-22 21:08:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [once a crisis develops dmitri usually bogarts the commands]
[2009-05-22 21:08:08] <Rights> "SO…Sibera has less bears than I remember."
[2009-05-22 21:08:09] <Crit_DM> 3[So I'm not allowed to come up with a plan]
[2009-05-22 21:08:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> [dmitri, MORE LIKE COMMANDER BOGART]
[2009-05-22 21:08:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Rights, most of the bear are live in the wood."
[2009-05-22 21:08:30] <DrCrim> [Fiiine. But if we all die, don't blame me.]
[2009-05-22 21:08:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Tundra is not best of place for find the bear."
[2009-05-22 21:08:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> [dmitri wont let it happen]
[2009-05-22 21:08:49] <Dumount> "Weird. Your head feels softer then normal. Your species has unusual gender differences"
[2009-05-22 21:08:50] * Gerald goes to the coffee machine and makes some coffee. Some really hot coffee.
[2009-05-22 21:08:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> [aside from acceptable losses]
[2009-05-22 21:09:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ah, Gerald. How is it you are meeting with the climate?"
[2009-05-22 21:09:07] <DrAuteu> [i have grenades, i am more than prepared for a bear]
[2009-05-22 21:09:10] <Rights> "I like bears…" Rights mutters. "Then again, the last time I was here…"
[2009-05-22 21:09:14] * Lurker blushes a bit. "Are you sure?"
[2009-05-22 21:09:21] <DrCrim> "Okay… Lessee… Gerald, Strelnikov, Lurker, Rights, Auteu, Me. Flamer, Lightning Grenades, Guns…"
[2009-05-22 21:09:33] <Gerald> "It's a bit colder than I'm used to. Actually, a lot colder."
[2009-05-22 21:09:36] * Rights raises her hand. "I'm not allowed to use guns."
[2009-05-22 21:09:37] <Dumount> "yes" dumount responds "You blush a lot six."
[2009-05-22 21:09:54] <Rights> "…Seriously. There's an actual part of my contract that entitles you to shoot me dead if I use one around you."
[2009-05-22 21:10:11] <DrCrim> "That's fine, Rights. Not everyone needs guns… But I need more info on the town, first…"
[2009-05-22 21:10:14] * Agent_Strelnikov downs his coffee and slips the gloves back on. "Doktor Crim, please to show me on map where I am must go?"
[2009-05-22 21:10:16] * DrCrim looks at the map.
[2009-05-22 21:10:20] <Dumount> "Yes Rights. Amusingly you're entitled to shoot me as well"
[2009-05-22 21:10:34] * Rights grins. "I can kind of speak Russian! A little. Not really."
[2009-05-22 21:10:40] <Dumount> "But not if I hold a gun"
[2009-05-22 21:10:58] <DrCrim> [Pssst DM. What the fuck do I see on the map? I need to know where people will be dying.]
[2009-05-22 21:11:43] <Crit_DM> 3[Oh]
[2009-05-22 21:11:52] <Crit_DM> 3[Map… the town surrounds a small downtown]
[2009-05-22 21:12:05] <Crit_DM> 3[The downtown has a few stores, a general store, and a library]
[2009-05-22 21:12:22] <DrCrim> [Population count, areas of interest?]
[2009-05-22 21:12:25] <Crit_DM> 3[It's a small town, maybe a few thousnd people, mostly farmers]
[2009-05-22 21:12:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> [it'd be more likely that they'd work in an oil plant]
[2009-05-22 21:12:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> [or a steel mill]
[2009-05-22 21:12:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [just saying]
[2009-05-22 21:13:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> [most of the settlements in siberia are former work camps built around factories]
[2009-05-22 21:13:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> [the more you know :D]
[2009-05-22 21:13:15] <Crit_DM> 3[General store, library, city hall, the train station, and am oil refinery because Strelnikov has a point]
[2009-05-22 21:13:29] <Rights> [Sibera. Bears. Winter. Wasteland. Granted, Rights probably wants to go outside and roll around in the snow for a while.]
[2009-05-22 21:13:39] <DrCrim> [Hnnnh… Bigger than I'm used to dealing with….]
[2009-05-22 21:13:42] <Crit_DM> 3[The whole town looks pretty small, and like it's a left over from the cold war]
[2009-05-22 21:13:54] <Crit_DM> 3[There are some half demolished walls aroud the town]
[2009-05-22 21:13:55] <DrCrim> "Any points that strike you as being out place, Strel?"
[2009-05-22 21:13:55] <Gerald> [I heard that Siberia was reeeeally scenic, but cold and rainy.]
[2009-05-22 21:14:10] <Rights> [Pictures of Sibera are pretty. :D I'd like to visit.]
[2009-05-22 21:14:10] * Lurker purrs softly and claws at Dumount's leg. "What's going on? I was… spacing out."
[2009-05-22 21:14:35] <Dumount> "I was asking why you blush so much" Dumount says, continuing his absentminded petting
[2009-05-22 21:14:40] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek, looking at the map.
[2009-05-22 21:14:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> "No. It is appear typical for me."
[2009-05-22 21:14:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> [break :D]
[2009-05-22 21:14:57] <Lurker> "Oh… I'm not sure."
[2009-05-22 21:14:57] * Rights makes herself some hot chocolate, not liking coffee.
[2009-05-22 21:15:08] * Lurker continues purring, nuzzling up against Dumount's leg.
[2009-05-22 21:15:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is basic labor camp setup. House, factory, other…eh…thing."
[2009-05-22 21:15:21] <Rights> "It's a nice little town, looks like. I'd check out the library, but I can't understand russian writing…"
[2009-05-22 21:15:22] * Agent_Strelnikov waves a hand. "Is not matter. I can handle this easily."
[2009-05-22 21:15:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Am I for go on this alone?"
[2009-05-22 21:15:47] * Rights is watching Dumount and Lurker VERY intently.
[2009-05-22 21:15:55] <DrAuteu> "wait"
[2009-05-22 21:16:01] <DrAuteu> "it may be dangerous"
[2009-05-22 21:16:03] <DrCrim> "Hnnnh. Take Rights, too. She'll be really use… Auteu?"
[2009-05-22 21:16:04] * Lurker notices Rights is looking at her, and runs over to give her a hug.
[2009-05-22 21:16:07] <DrAuteu> "take this"
[2009-05-22 21:16:11] * DrCrim glares at Auteu.
[2009-05-22 21:16:13] <Dumount> [heh]
[2009-05-22 21:16:17] <DrCrim> "I knew that was coming."
[2009-05-22 21:16:29] * DrAuteu hands strel a kitten
[2009-05-22 21:16:33] * Rights chuckles. "I'm useful!"
[2009-05-22 21:16:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…"
[2009-05-22 21:16:45] <DrAuteu> [not anton]
[2009-05-22 21:16:47] * Agent_Strelnikov drops the kitten on the floor in disgust. He hates cats.
[2009-05-22 21:16:53] <DrAuteu> [another random kitten]
[2009-05-22 21:17:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> "So. Am I for go this alone?"
[2009-05-22 21:17:07] * Agent_Strelnikov looks around, not seeing any other agents.
[2009-05-22 21:17:12] <DrCrim> "Rights is useful. Take her."
[2009-05-22 21:17:14] * Rights picks it up with a squeal. "I'll go, Dmitri."
[2009-05-22 21:17:21] <DrAuteu> [granted the kitten freaked the fuck out when i touched it]
[2009-05-22 21:17:23] <Rights> "Despite my cute exterior, I assure you, I can handle myself."
[2009-05-22 21:17:25] <DrCrim> "Rights, try not to draw too much attention?"
[2009-05-22 21:17:28] <Lurker> "Can I go?"
[2009-05-22 21:17:30] <Dumount> "I can assist"
[2009-05-22 21:17:35] <Rights> "I won't draw attention…"
[2009-05-22 21:17:37] * Agent_Strelnikov shakes his head.
[2009-05-22 21:17:40] <DrCrim> "No, Lurker, Dumount."
[2009-05-22 21:17:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am only need of one."
[2009-05-22 21:17:48] <Crit_DM> 3The scratching noise under the building is getting more annoying…
[2009-05-22 21:17:49] <DrCrim> "You two stand out too much."
[2009-05-22 21:17:55] * Agent_Strelnikov waves his hands to get attention.
[2009-05-22 21:17:55] <Rights> "…I can speak a little bit of russian!"
[2009-05-22 21:17:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is anyone have the cigarette?"
[2009-05-22 21:17:58] * Gerald burns his tongue slightly on his coffee.
[2009-05-22 21:18:01] <DrCrim> "I'll… I- What the hell is that sound?"
[2009-05-22 21:18:01] <Dumount> "I look generic"
[2009-05-22 21:18:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am need all pack of cigarette."
[2009-05-22 21:18:16] * Rights blinks at Dmitri and rifles through her pockets, pulling out…cigars. "Do you take cigars?"
[2009-05-22 21:18:20] * DrCrim ruffles around in his coat, then produces a cigar.
[2009-05-22 21:18:21] <Gerald> "There might be some in the pantry."
[2009-05-22 21:18:24] <Rights> "I keep them around, in case somebody has a baby.
[2009-05-22 21:18:26] <Rights> "
[2009-05-22 21:18:26] * Agent_Strelnikov nods.
[2009-05-22 21:18:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Cigars. This is good. Please to give me all of them."
[2009-05-22 21:18:35] * Rights blinks. "Do you guys hear that? Do we have rats?"
[2009-05-22 21:18:38] * DrCrim looks at Rights, frowns. "I just smoke…"
[2009-05-22 21:18:43] * DrCrim tosses his over.
[2009-05-22 21:18:44] * Agent_Strelnikov holds his hand out, accepting any cigars people offer him.
[2009-05-22 21:18:54] <DrCrim> "Not sure what it is. Lurker, mind checking it out?"
[2009-05-22 21:18:57] * Rights hands over the few she has to Dmitri. "I don't smoke. I'd go into anaphalactic shock."
[2009-05-22 21:19:04] * Crit_DM 3hands Strelnikov a rolled marajuana cigar
[2009-05-22 21:19:07] * Agent_Strelnikov nods, and sticks them in a pocket.
[2009-05-22 21:19:11] <Dumount> (Oy wrong window)
[2009-05-22 21:19:12] <DrAuteu> "they don't give me any thing to light on fire"
[2009-05-22 21:19:17] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at the marijuana cigar. "Is this the makhorka?"
[2009-05-22 21:19:18] * Lurker sighs and nods. "Fine…"
[2009-05-22 21:19:22] * Dumount hands Strelnikov a rolled marajuana cigar
[2009-05-22 21:19:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> He shrugs and puts it in his pocket anyway.
[2009-05-22 21:19:22] * Lurker sulks out of the room.
[2009-05-22 21:19:32] <Dumount> "I confiscated it from someone… Lurker…"
[2009-05-22 21:19:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Rights, I am ready."
[2009-05-22 21:19:37] <DrCrim> "Lighter?"
[2009-05-22 21:19:47] * DrCrim holds out a zippo lighter to Strelnikov.
[2009-05-22 21:19:55] * Rights smirks and gets her coat, it's appropriate for the are, warm and fur-lined, and makes her look even more little, plump, and adorable.
[2009-05-22 21:19:56] <Dumount> "Lurker, grab a shovel, we're going to look under the building"
[2009-05-22 21:20:04] <DrCrim> [ffff brb]
[2009-05-22 21:20:16] * Agent_Strelnikov adjusts Rights' coat without her asking.
[2009-05-22 21:20:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is better for keep the wind out."
[2009-05-22 21:20:33] * Rights squirms, like an antsy kid waiting to go outside. "Kay…"
[2009-05-22 21:20:41] * Lurker blinks back. "I can use my claws, they're faster."
[2009-05-22 21:20:57] <DrAuteu> [you know, i think i could stand to sit this one out]
[2009-05-22 21:21:02] <Dumount> "Alright… so let's dig then, eh? Who else is helpig dig?"
[2009-05-22 21:21:06] <DrAuteu> [i have tons of shit to get done]
[2009-05-22 21:21:06] <Dumount> [If you want to]
[2009-05-22 21:21:18] <DrAuteu> [later folks]
[2009-05-22 21:21:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [cya]
[2009-05-22 21:21:40] <Gerald> [Bye]
[2009-05-22 21:21:41] <Rights> [See you!]
[2009-05-22 21:21:50] * Agent_Strelnikov pushes the door open and is enveloped immediately in a cloud of snow.
[2009-05-22 21:21:57] * Agent_Strelnikov holds it open for Rights, ever a gentleman.
[2009-05-22 21:22:15] * Rights hurries outside, seemingly oddly at-home in the snow. Like a small arctic creature. Or a penguin.
[2009-05-22 21:22:32] <Rights> "Ooh, I love snow…"
[2009-05-22 21:22:40] <Crit_DM> 3It was drizzling on the snow
[2009-05-22 21:22:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Then you will be much at home here."
[2009-05-22 21:22:43] <Crit_DM> 3Freezing drizzle
[2009-05-22 21:22:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> [do we have a car or something to get there]
[2009-05-22 21:22:57] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah]
[2009-05-22 21:22:59] <Gerald> "Heh. Back in Buffalo, snowstorms got pretty fierce."
[2009-05-22 21:23:09] <Gerald> "Not as fierce as up here, but still."
[2009-05-22 21:23:16] * Lurker follows Dumount to wherever she's needed.
[2009-05-22 21:23:18] * Dumount starts digging in the room behind the breakroom with lurker
[2009-05-22 21:23:20] * Agent_Strelnikov unslings the AKM and drops it in the trunk, then opens a door for Rights.
[2009-05-22 21:23:32] <Rights> "I've been told that before…we had somebad ones, back in Wisconsin, but snow always meant that we'd be getting hot cookies when we got back inside."
[2009-05-22 21:23:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You have made the cookie?" Dmitri asks hopefully.
[2009-05-22 21:23:55] * Rights nods appreciatively to Strelnikov, and gets in, grinning.
[2009-05-22 21:24:07] <Crit_DM> 3After some digging Dumount and Lurker break into a system of caves
[2009-05-22 21:24:08] * DrCrim continues to stare at the map, as well as scoop up info about notable recent construction.
[2009-05-22 21:24:09] <Rights> "Of course." She says, pulling a small paper bag out of her pocket…and producing a cookie from it.
[2009-05-22 21:24:14] * Agent_Strelnikov :D
[2009-05-22 21:24:18] * Agent_Strelnikov :D
[2009-05-22 21:24:27] * Agent_Strelnikov slips the cookie in a pocket and gets in on the driver's side.
[2009-05-22 21:24:28] <Gerald> [Cookie!]
[2009-05-22 21:24:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> [awww yea driving AWW YEA]
[2009-05-22 21:24:44] <Rights> "Nothing makes the ice sting less like a bit of chocolate." She says, fastening her seatbelt. Safety first!
[2009-05-22 21:24:49] * Lurker wiggles her tail and looks around. "Can you see?"
[2009-05-22 21:24:52] <Crit_DM> 3Recent construction: There's some buildings to the south of town, and there's a monument that's been under construction for years in stalin's name in the center of town
[2009-05-22 21:25:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [nice touch]
[2009-05-22 21:25:24] * Gerald makes another cup of coffee, looking around to see who's still in the break room.
[2009-05-22 21:25:25] <DrCrim> [Heh. A stallin' statue?]
[2009-05-22 21:25:27] <Dumount> "I can see your tail. Cute wag" Dumount says, calmly, looking past lurker "But it's a tad dark
[2009-05-22 21:25:28] * Agent_Strelnikov stops the car just outside the city.
[2009-05-22 21:25:36] <Crit_DM> 3[Crim's in the breakroom]
[2009-05-22 21:25:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Rights, if the militsiya are ask for search you, just pretend you are stupid."
[2009-05-22 21:25:44] <Crit_DM> 3[Dumount and lurker are in the backroom]
[2009-05-22 21:25:55] * DrCrim looks startled at Geralds presence.
[2009-05-22 21:25:58] * Lurker blinks about. "I can see, you're infront of a wall now."
[2009-05-22 21:26:01] * Rights looks out the window at the city, nodding. "I'm good at that. You can tell them I hit my head and never got better."
[2009-05-22 21:26:06] <DrCrim> "Shit… When did you get here?
[2009-05-22 21:26:09] * Agent_Strelnikov nods. "This will work well."
[2009-05-22 21:26:09] <Gerald> "Oh. Hello Crim."
[2009-05-22 21:26:21] <Gerald> "Bout ten minutes ago."
[2009-05-22 21:26:33] <Crit_DM> 3[maybe we should split this into three temp rooms?[
[2009-05-22 21:26:37] <Rights> "It's almost true, too." She says, before mumbling out a phrase in slightly broken, childish russian about brain damage.
[2009-05-22 21:26:38] <DrCrim> "Huh… What've you got on you?"
[2009-05-22 21:26:47] * Agent_Strelnikov pulls through the city gate and begins driving around town. It is important to note that there are no other cars here, thus meaning they attract a lot of attention.
[2009-05-22 21:26:51] <Crit_DM> 3#town
[2009-05-22 21:26:52] <DrCrim> [Uhhh… Suuuure?]
[2009-05-22 21:26:53] <Crit_DM> 3#cave
[2009-05-22 21:27:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> [good idea]
[2009-05-22 21:28:44] <Crit_DM> 3[Anything else Crim
[2009-05-22 21:29:10] <Gerald> "What'd you mean, Crim?"
[2009-05-22 21:29:35] <DrCrim> [Uh… Hmmm… I'm kinda waiting on intel from Strel now… I need to know where the target is, as well as a ballpark of enemy forces.]
[2009-05-22 21:29:52] <DrCrim> "Weapons! Gadgets! Equipment! What have you!"
[2009-05-22 21:30:32] <Crit_DM> 3[Radios]
[2009-05-22 21:30:35] <Crit_DM> 3[Guns]
[2009-05-22 21:30:42] <Crit_DM> 3[Large tesla coil]
[2009-05-22 21:30:45] <Gerald> "Uh… I don't really go armed, usually."
[2009-05-22 21:31:03] <Gerald> "I have a small first aid kit I carry with me."
[2009-05-22 21:31:11] <DrCrim> "Do you need to be brought up on the situation?"
[2009-05-22 21:31:37] <Gerald> "Uh, sure."
[2009-05-22 21:33:50] <DrCrim> "Alright. A short time ago, during routine testing of a new batch of SCPs, Dr. Auteu cross tested a ruby that causes earthquakes with an electricity generating orb, causing significant of damage to Site 19."
[2009-05-22 21:34:15] <DrCrim> "During the ensuing chaos, someone made off with SCP-085. We're here to get her back."
[2009-05-22 21:34:17] <Crit_DM> 3[Hrm… you guys hear shouting outside, then a gunshot]
[2009-05-22 21:34:23] <DrCrim> "This isn't my fault."
[2009-05-22 21:34:34] * DrCrim glances up. "What the hell…"
[2009-05-22 21:34:37] <Gerald> "You hear that?"
[2009-05-22 21:34:54] * DrCrim heads outside, carrying his flamethrower with him. "Yeah. Lets take a look…"
[2009-05-22 21:35:37] <Gerald> "Uh, there was this one weird gun I got from this reality-bubble incident a while back, but it's in my office."
[2009-05-22 21:35:47] * Gerald walks behind Crim.
[2009-05-22 21:36:21] <Crit_DM> 3Outside a man is running away from a dead body
[2009-05-22 21:36:31] <Gerald> "Hey! STOP!"
[2009-05-22 21:36:35] <Crit_DM> 3The dead body is one of your security guards
[2009-05-22 21:36:52] <Crit_DM> 3The man ordered to stop runs faster
[2009-05-22 21:36:55] <DrCrim> "Shit!"
[2009-05-22 21:37:11] <Gerald> "You follow him, I'll check on this guy."
[2009-05-22 21:37:11] * DrCrim takes off after him, not very quickly with the tanks, though.
[2009-05-22 21:37:27] * Gerald walks over to the body and searches it.
[2009-05-22 21:39:34] * DrCrim chases the man, Flamethrower at the ready.
[2009-05-22 21:40:13] <Dumount> On the body you find a locket with a picture, 3 condoms, a radio, a security badge, a fake moscau police badge
[2009-05-22 21:40:22] <Dumount> (Roll to catch up with the runner)
[2009-05-22 21:40:24] <Gerald> [Cause of death?]
[2009-05-22 21:40:28] <Dumount> [Gunshot]
[2009-05-22 21:40:52] <Gerald> [What's the picture of?]
[2009-05-22 21:42:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i have to interrupt to show you this.]
[2009-05-22 21:42:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ http://www.studioead.com/files/hevy/bear_texwip01.jpg ]
[2009-05-22 21:42:19] <Gerald> [A picture of Dmitri?]
[2009-05-22 21:42:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [rofl]
[2009-05-22 21:42:47] <Dumount> [Heh]
[2009-05-22 21:43:50] <Gerald> [Crim?]
[2009-05-22 21:44:06] <Rights> [I think you gave Kondraki a seizure]
[2009-05-22 21:44:10] <DrCrim> [?]
[2009-05-22 21:44:23] <DrCrim> [I chase the guy. Can I catch him?]
[2009-05-22 21:44:31] <Dumount> [Roll]
[2009-05-22 21:45:02] <Rights> [Oh my god. Kodnraki raged so hard HE CAUSED A NETSPLIT]
[2009-05-22 21:45:28] <Dumount> [Roll for if you catch him Crim]
[2009-05-22 21:45:34] <Dumount> [Roll an appropriate skill]
[2009-05-22 21:45:59] <Crim> [Rugged good looks implies some degree of fitness?]
[2009-05-22 21:46:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh god]
[2009-05-22 21:46:21] <Dumount> [Yeah sure]
[2009-05-22 21:46:27] <Crim> [cool]
[2009-05-22 21:46:30] <Gerald> [Aaaand we're back.]
[2009-05-22 21:46:38] <Crim> 4d6 Rugged Good Looks
[2009-05-22 21:46:38] <Magic_8-Ball> Crim, Rugged Good Looks: 19 [4d6=5,3,6,5]
[2009-05-22 21:48:43] <Crim> […]
[2009-05-22 21:49:33] <Gerald> [Hm. Anyway, I looked at your character page, Crim. You know, you get an extra dice for that hook you put in?]
[2009-05-22 21:49:36] <Dumount> [Hrm]
[2009-05-22 21:49:46] <Dumount> [I'd say you catch up, yeah]
[2009-05-22 21:49:46] <Crim> [Wait.. Really?]
[2009-05-22 21:50:32] <Crim> [Where is the DM? I need to make guy be not go anywhere.]
[2009-05-22 21:51:33] <Gerald> [Crit_DM]
[2009-05-22 21:51:48] <Crit_DM> 3Yo
[2009-05-22 21:52:12] <Gerald> [Crim's waiting for a result on chasing that guy.]
[2009-05-22 21:52:18] <Crit_DM> 3You catch up with the runner, knocking him down sucussfuly
[2009-05-22 21:52:24] <Crit_DM> 3(Sorry split between three places)
[2009-05-22 21:52:34] * Crim pummels him into unconciousness.
[2009-05-22 21:52:41] <Crim> [It's fine. I get it]
[2009-05-22 21:53:01] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh]
[2009-05-22 21:53:13] <Crit_DM> 3He has a fake Foundation ID
[2009-05-22 21:53:21] <Crit_DM> 3He's also young, maybe 16 at most
[2009-05-22 21:53:39] * Gerald catches up with Crim.
[2009-05-22 21:53:44] * Crim growls and starts to drag him back to the prefab building.
[2009-05-22 21:53:55] <Crim> "Hey, Gerald, check it out."
[2009-05-22 21:54:00] <Gerald> "What?"
[2009-05-22 21:54:03] * Crim shows the fake ID.
[2009-05-22 21:54:10] <Gerald> "Huh."
[2009-05-22 21:54:16] <Crim> "Impostor. Someone knows about us. Not a good thing."
[2009-05-22 21:54:38] <Gerald> "Indeed."
[2009-05-22 21:54:55] <Crim> "Got a radio on you? Mine melted."
[2009-05-22 21:55:37] <Gerald> "I picked one up from the dead guard."
[2009-05-22 21:55:38] <Crit_DM> 3The fake ID has his name as "hugo Fukobski"
[2009-05-22 21:55:48] <Crit_DM> 3(Hugo Fukovski)
[2009-05-22 21:55:51] * Gerald hands the radio to Crim.
[2009-05-22 21:56:04] <Gerald> "…"
[2009-05-22 21:56:19] <Gerald> "Okay, who was honestly stupid enough to accept that."
[2009-05-22 21:56:20] * Crim looks at the radio for a second. "Call Strel, let him know that someone is on to us.
[2009-05-22 21:56:43] <Gerald> "'kay."
[2009-05-22 21:56:58] * Gerald turns on the radio and calls Dmitri.
[2009-05-22 22:00:38] <Dumount> (BTW there's as much janatorial supplies as you can shake a horse at)
[2009-05-22 22:01:00] <Crit_DM> 3For supplies you have many janatorial supplies
[2009-05-22 22:01:07] <Crit_DM> 3But nothing too out of the ordinary
[2009-05-22 22:01:11] * Gerald clicks off the radio and turns to Crim.
[2009-05-22 22:01:17] <Crim> [This will be the cleanest fucking prefab building ever.]
[2009-05-22 22:01:34] <Gerald> "Just talked to Dmitri. He says to stay indoors until they get back."
[2009-05-22 22:01:51] * Crim continues dragging the impostor to the building, before tying him up in a chair. Tightly.
[2009-05-22 22:02:02] <Crim> "Sounds like a plan. Lets see what this guy can tell us."
[2009-05-22 22:02:11] * Gerald walks in and waits for the guy to wake up.
[2009-05-22 22:02:26] <Gerald> "Coffee?"
[2009-05-22 22:02:47] <Crim> "Sure."
[2009-05-22 22:03:04] * Gerald fills a couple of cups with coffee and hands one to Crim.
[2009-05-22 22:03:12] * Crim accepts the proffered coffee and roots around for something like smelling salts.
[2009-05-22 22:04:06] <Gerald> "Looking for something?"
[2009-05-22 22:04:29] <Crim> "Somethin' to wake this kid up with…"
[2009-05-22 22:04:49] * Crim tosses a bottle of bleach over his shoulder, as well as a mop bucket."
[2009-05-22 22:05:02] <Gerald> "Oh."
[2009-05-22 22:05:22] * Gerald throws his coffee in the guys face. It's freaking serbia, so the coffee was extra hot.
[2009-05-22 22:06:31] * Crim looks at Gerald, shocked.
[2009-05-22 22:06:38] <Gerald> "…What?"
[2009-05-22 22:06:45] <Crim> "I… Huh. Why didn't I think of that…"
[2009-05-22 22:07:14] =-= Fifth_cleaning is now known as Fifth
[2009-05-22 22:08:46] <Gerald> [Crit_DM]
[2009-05-22 22:08:49] <Dumount> [Hey fifth]
[2009-05-22 22:08:56] <Crit_DM> 3[Hi]
[2009-05-22 22:09:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> [allo fifth]
[2009-05-22 22:09:07] <Crit_DM> 3[Fifth, can you run this part? I'm runing three]
[2009-05-22 22:09:18] <Gerald> [We caught the guy, and we're waking him up.]
[2009-05-22 22:09:34] <Crit_DM> 3The kid wakes up spluttering
[2009-05-22 22:09:51] <Gerald> "Morning, fuckoffski."
[2009-05-22 22:09:59] <Crim> "Morning kiddo. Whatcha gonna tell me?"
[2009-05-22 22:12:36] <Crit_DM> 3The kid blinks, looking especialy dull and stupid
[2009-05-22 22:12:48] * Gerald refills his coffee.
[2009-05-22 22:13:11] <Crim> "You speak English?"
[2009-05-22 22:14:27] <Crit_DM> 3"Ya! Ya! Ich Sprechken de duitch" he says, apperently not understanding
[2009-05-22 22:14:36] <Gerald> "Hahaha."
[2009-05-22 22:14:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> [HE IS THE DEVIL]
[2009-05-22 22:14:56] <Gerald> "Your name was 'hugo fugovski'. You go fuck off ski."
[2009-05-22 22:15:04] <Crim> "Damn… Dutch scum… Gerald. You speak his language?"
[2009-05-22 22:15:18] <Gerald> "You have to know english if you can make an pun on english words."
[2009-05-22 22:15:29] <Gerald> "Actually, he's German."
[2009-05-22 22:15:41] <Crit_DM> 3(Who said he made the ID?)
[2009-05-22 22:16:18] <Crim> "German? Do you speak that?"
[2009-05-22 22:16:18] <Gerald> [No one in charge of an operation like this would seriously make an ID like that."
[2009-05-22 22:16:30] <Gerald> "Not really."
[2009-05-22 22:16:32] <Crit_DM> 3[Depends]
[2009-05-22 22:16:41] <Crim> [But they know of the Foundation. That's impressive enough.]
[2009-05-22 22:16:47] <Crit_DM> 3[Who said someone in charge made it?]
[2009-05-22 22:16:59] <Crit_DM> 3[I mean, for all you know they hired a sarcastic asshole to make it]
[2009-05-22 22:17:02] <Crim> [Potential threat. Probable threat.]
[2009-05-22 22:17:11] <Crit_DM> 3[heheh]
[2009-05-22 22:17:21] <Crit_DM> 3(In german)
[2009-05-22 22:17:39] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes! I speak german. Not well very but speak it I do"
[2009-05-22 22:17:52] <Crit_DM> 3(Or some similar garbling)
[2009-05-22 22:18:26] <Crim> "ENGLISH!"
[2009-05-22 22:18:35] <Crim> "Gerald, what is he saying?"
[2009-05-22 22:18:58] <Gerald> "Uh…I speak german, I think. I know a tiny bit of it."
[2009-05-22 22:19:50] <Crim> "Tell him to speak English or Chinese!"
[2009-05-22 22:20:00] <Gerald> "Chinese?"
[2009-05-22 22:20:07] <Crit_DM> 3(In chinease)
[2009-05-22 22:20:09] <Fifth> [okay, announcement]
[2009-05-22 22:20:15] <Fifth> [check the old wiki]
[2009-05-22 22:20:20] <Crit_DM> 3[Kay]
[2009-05-22 22:20:24] <Crim> "Yes, chinese."
[2009-05-22 22:20:26] <Crim> [k]
[2009-05-22 22:20:36] <Fifth> [if you have anything that is on the duplicate wiki that is not on the old wiki, tell me now]
[2009-05-22 22:20:47] <Fifth> [i'm deleting the page soon]
[2009-05-22 22:20:51] <Gerald> "Uh…let me think…"
[2009-05-22 22:21:16] <Fifth> [correction, now]
[2009-05-22 22:21:22] <Gerald> "Du sprecken anglistik?"
[2009-05-22 22:21:48] =-= Fifth has changed the topic to “The game has returned to the old wiki at http://scp-field-work.wikidot.com .|| If the room is LIVE , bracket your OOC entries. || Room is LIVE .”
[2009-05-22 22:22:20] <Crit_DM> 3(In chinease)
[2009-05-22 22:22:25] <Crit_DM> 3"No I do not speak chinease"
[2009-05-22 22:22:28] <Rights> [Chinese, sweetie.]
[2009-05-22 22:22:31] <Rights> [No a.]
[2009-05-22 22:22:55] <Crit_DM> 3"Ach, nich sprecken zie anglistk" (I don't speak english well)
[2009-05-22 22:22:57] <Gerald> "Huh? What'd he say?"
[2009-05-22 22:23:18] <Gerald> "Um….okay, gimme a second to think what 'chinese' was…"
[2009-05-22 22:23:48] <Crim> "I don't know! 'Ack nick sprecken zee anglist?'"
[2009-05-22 22:23:59] <Gerald> "Oh! I remember!"
[2009-05-22 22:24:37] <Gerald> "Du sprechken Chinesin?"
[2009-05-22 22:24:41] * Rights steps inside as Dmitri holds the door for her, chuckling lightly and flushed.
[2009-05-22 22:25:04] * Agent_Strelnikov steps in behind her and pulls the door shut, wiping snow from his gloves.
[2009-05-22 22:25:16] <Gerald> "Um, do either of you happen to speak German?"
[2009-05-22 22:25:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "….You mean fascist."
[2009-05-22 22:25:23] * Rights blinks. "I do!"
[2009-05-22 22:25:35] * Rights smiles. "Not fluently, but enough to have a good conversation."
[2009-05-22 22:25:36] <Crim> "Rights. You're a lifesaver."
[2009-05-22 22:25:39] <Gerald> "Thank you, Dr. Rights."
[2009-05-22 22:25:43] <Crim> "Look what I found."
[2009-05-22 22:25:45] <Lurker> [[ Fifth, you didn't save Lurker's page from the wiki :< ]]
[2009-05-22 22:25:48] * Rights blinks. "I know. I know I'm awesome."
[2009-05-22 22:25:51] <Gerald> "The prisoner is German, evidently."
[2009-05-22 22:25:57] * Crim points to the kid tied up with his flamethrower.
[2009-05-22 22:25:59] * Agent_Strelnikov mutters. "Fascist."
[2009-05-22 22:26:08] <Gerald> "His ID was 'hugo fugovski'."
[2009-05-22 22:26:21] * Agent_Strelnikov pours himself some coffee and walks over to Crim.
[2009-05-22 22:26:22] * Rights unzips her coat and shakes snow from her hair. "I'm not a facist…" She pouts. "I'm a capitalist."
[2009-05-22 22:26:25] <Gerald> "You go fuck offski."
[2009-05-22 22:26:43] <Rights> "Or perhaps I'm just adorable…so he speaks German?"
[2009-05-22 22:26:49] <Gerald> "Yep."
[2009-05-22 22:27:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor…Crim, yes?"
[2009-05-22 22:27:08] <Crim> "Anything of note, Strel?"
[2009-05-22 22:27:21] <Crim> "Yeah. Call me Crim."
[2009-05-22 22:27:25] * Agent_Strelnikov motions Crim over to the map.
[2009-05-22 22:27:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is mostly of ordinary. Refinery, though, is odd."
[2009-05-22 22:28:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We have try but did not get inside."
[2009-05-22 22:28:02] <Crit_DM> 3"Je m'apple Private Saul Kuber 33410395"
[2009-05-22 22:28:10] * Crim nods, then looks at Rights and Gerald. "Find out who he works for."
[2009-05-22 22:28:15] <Agent_Strelnikov> "The guards there are speak gypsy. Doktor Rights can explain more of this, yes?"
[2009-05-22 22:28:16] * Rights pulls up a chair in front of the prisoner, smiling and waving cheerily. "Allo!"
[2009-05-22 22:28:17] <Crit_DM> 3He says in french for no apperent reason
[2009-05-22 22:28:20] <Crim> How do you mean, 'Odd'?
[2009-05-22 22:28:30] <Rights> "They speak yiddish…"
[2009-05-22 22:28:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ah. Yes. Radish."
[2009-05-22 22:29:05] * Rights blinks. "That's not German." She says, before clearing her throat, frowning, and asking him in German. "Can you repeat that?"
[2009-05-22 22:29:17] <Gerald> "Ah, French. I know a bit of French."
[2009-05-22 22:29:32] <Crim> "What? Radish? What's odd about the refinery?"
[2009-05-22 22:29:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am not sure, Doktor Crim. Is just….eh. Well."
[2009-05-22 22:29:49] <Gerald> "Allo, Kuber."
[2009-05-22 22:30:07] <Crit_DM> 3"J'ai moi-même appel privé saul Kuber trois un zéro trois quatre cinq neuf trois"
[2009-05-22 22:30:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We have meet friendly police officer. He is say that strange peoples, perhaps the China peoples, have move through town. Says they are stop at refinery then leave."
[2009-05-22 22:30:28] <Rights> "Okay, we're in frenchie-ville now…my French is a little rusty…but manageable."
[2009-05-22 22:30:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> "So we go there, are turn away, with weapon I might add."
[2009-05-22 22:30:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "And then we are follow through town. I am certain of this."
[2009-05-22 22:30:43] <Gerald> "Same here."
[2009-05-22 22:30:45] * Rights pulls a sheet of paper from her bosom and notes down what he said.
[2009-05-22 22:30:51] * Agent_Strelnikov thinks. "Oh!"
[2009-05-22 22:31:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Also. On way out, friendly policeman is shoot a guard for us."
[2009-05-22 22:31:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> "At least I think it is him."
[2009-05-22 22:31:18] <Rights> "RUSSIA IS WEIRD." Rights adds onto Strelnikov's comment.
[2009-05-22 22:31:23] <Crim> "Remember the weapon?
[2009-05-22 22:31:34] * Rights turns back to the man, asking him in simple french. "Who do you work for?"
[2009-05-22 22:31:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is many weapons, all guards have the arms."
[2009-05-22 22:31:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Not out of ordinary, Avtomat Kalashnikova type weapons."
[2009-05-22 22:31:56] <Crit_DM> 3"Pourquoi devrais-je vous dire?"
[2009-05-22 22:32:06] <Crim> "Hnnh. Local weapons. It wouldn't be so easy…"
[2009-05-22 22:32:15] <Crit_DM> 3(Heh, sorry)
[2009-05-22 22:32:16] <Crim> "They look trained, or were they thuggish?"
[2009-05-22 22:32:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> "They hold discipline."
[2009-05-22 22:32:55] <Crim> "Hmmm… Let's talk to the captive, then… His gun…"
[2009-05-22 22:33:02] <Rights> "La vérité"
[2009-05-22 22:33:12] <Crim> [Hey, Crit_DM, did Crim get the captives weapon?]
[2009-05-22 22:33:39] <Crit_DM> 3You here strange noises from underground
[2009-05-22 22:33:48] <Crit_DM> 3It sounds like Lurker getting a massage
[2009-05-22 22:33:59] * Crim looks down, shocked.
[2009-05-22 22:34:00] <Crit_DM> 3(Because that's funny to say)
[2009-05-22 22:34:09] <Crim> "What the shit?"
[2009-05-22 22:34:14] * Rights tries to ignore the familiar purring she can faiintly hear underground.
[2009-05-22 22:34:15] <Crit_DM> 3(I mean massage litteraly)
[2009-05-22 22:34:19] <Crim> [Weapon? What kind? Etc?]
[2009-05-22 22:34:48] <Crit_DM> 3[The guards had those long rifles that were popular before submachine guns became popular]
[2009-05-22 22:34:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ooh ooh ooh]
[2009-05-22 22:35:02] <Crit_DM> 3[Strelnikov would notice that]
[2009-05-22 22:35:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> [mosin nagants ill bet :D]
[2009-05-22 22:35:09] <Crit_DM> 3[Prolly]
[2009-05-22 22:35:14] <Crit_DM> 3[They're high quality]
[2009-05-22 22:35:15] <Crim> [Mosin Nagant…]
[2009-05-22 22:35:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> [one moment]
[2009-05-22 22:35:21] <Crim> [Moist Nuggets]
[2009-05-22 22:35:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ http://www.mine-dog.net/files/refinish14.jpg ]
[2009-05-22 22:35:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> [crim gb2/k/]
[2009-05-22 22:35:54] <Crim> [Heh. I lurk there occasionally.]
[2009-05-22 22:36:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> [<3]
[2009-05-22 22:36:29] <Crit_DM> 3[Some of them were carrying military quality shotguns]
[2009-05-22 22:36:34] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah that looks right]
[2009-05-22 22:36:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> [right, scratch what I said about AK's then]
[2009-05-22 22:37:01] <Crim> "Hnnnh… Why just one?"
[2009-05-22 22:37:17] <Crim> "Rights! What have you found out about him?"
[2009-05-22 22:37:30] <Rights> "Diddly./"
[2009-05-22 22:37:32] * Agent_Strelnikov sits down with his coffee.
[2009-05-22 22:37:43] * Gerald turns to the prisoner.
[2009-05-22 22:37:44] <Crim> "Ask him what languages he speaks, please."
[2009-05-22 22:37:46] <Gerald> "Pour qui vous travaillez?"
[2009-05-22 22:37:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i'll bet dmitri could interrogate him, but i dont want to bogart the rp any more than i already do]
[2009-05-22 22:37:58] <Crim> [Bogart?]
[2009-05-22 22:38:00] <Crit_DM> 3[Also they were all wearing pullet proof vests]
[2009-05-22 22:38:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i do too much]
[2009-05-22 22:38:09] <Crit_DM> 3[Steal the limelite]
[2009-05-22 22:38:23] <Crit_DM> 3You hear a sharp crack sound from underground
[2009-05-22 22:38:43] <Crim> [Ahh. So what I'm kinda doing now. Please, feel free to counterBogart.]
[2009-05-22 22:39:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [no by all means go ahead]
[2009-05-22 22:39:03] * Rights answers in french. "You don't need to know that. What we want to know is why you're here."
[2009-05-22 22:39:17] <Rights> "What languages do you speak?"
[2009-05-22 22:39:34] <Crim> "Hnnnh… Strel, check on Lurker and Auteu for me?"
[2009-05-22 22:39:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hm? Where are they?"
[2009-05-22 22:40:08] <Crit_DM> 3In Queglish "any launguage you do not want me to speak, and no launguages you want me to speak"
[2009-05-22 22:40:13] * Crim shrugs. "Outside last I saw."
[2009-05-22 22:40:22] <Crim> [Queglish?]
[2009-05-22 22:40:35] <Gerald> "…."
[2009-05-22 22:40:38] <Crit_DM> 3[It's a bizare assed launguage from inner and outer quaglem]
[2009-05-22 22:40:43] <Crit_DM> 3[It's very obscure]
[2009-05-22 22:40:47] <Rights> "…"
[2009-05-22 22:40:48] <Crim> [Quaglem?]
[2009-05-22 22:40:52] * Rights smacks him across the face. "Don't get cute."
[2009-05-22 22:40:53] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah]
[2009-05-22 22:40:56] * Agent_Strelnikov downs the rest of his coffee and heads outside.
[2009-05-22 22:41:02] <Crit_DM> 3He smiles back defiantly
[2009-05-22 22:41:06] * Rights does so lightly, though, more playful than anything else.
[2009-05-22 22:41:08] * Agent_Strelnikov looks around.
[2009-05-22 22:41:08] <Crim> "What is he saying? Tell him I'll burn him if he doesn't say something I can understand!"
[2009-05-22 22:41:08] <Yasassin> [are you talking about that one from cryptomicon?]
[2009-05-22 22:41:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> [where exactly did they go again]
[2009-05-22 22:41:17] <Crit_DM> 3[Yes]
[2009-05-22 22:41:24] <Crit_DM> 3[I looked it up]
[2009-05-22 22:41:26] <Crit_DM> 3[It's real]
[2009-05-22 22:41:31] <Crim> [some caves.]
[2009-05-22 22:41:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> [#caves?]
[2009-05-22 22:41:37] <Rights> "…Crim, do we have anything useful here? Like, say…something I can use to improvise some equipment."
[2009-05-22 22:41:41] <Rights> #cave
[2009-05-22 22:41:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ta luv]
[2009-05-22 22:42:21] * Gerald glares at the prisoner.
[2009-05-22 22:42:31] * Crim waves his hand at the supplies. "Janitorial equipment, whatever we brought on us, some guns…"
[2009-05-22 22:42:34] <Gerald> "This is starting to get annoying."
[2009-05-22 22:42:39] <Rights> "No fire, Crim. Not yet. But we are going to need to strip him."
[2009-05-22 22:42:43] <Rights> "Why use fire? We're SURROUNDED by ice."
[2009-05-22 22:43:05] <Gerald> "No offense to Dmitri, but I'm really not digging the cold here. First Africa, now this."
[2009-05-22 22:43:09] <Crim> "Because! Fire is good! Insulating material tends to be very, very flammable!"
[2009-05-22 22:43:33] <Rights> "By the way, Gerald, could you be a dear and get me some snow? Crim-" She pulls out a pair of scissors. "Help me cut off his pants."
[2009-05-22 22:43:39] <Gerald> "Hang on."
[2009-05-22 22:43:50] * Gerald splashes some rather hot coffee on the guy.
[2009-05-22 22:43:58] <Gerald> [Reeeeally hot coffee.]
[2009-05-22 22:44:04] <Rights> "Ooh, that works too. Are you gonna play nice?"
[2009-05-22 22:44:09] * Crim frowns, then pulls out a small pocket knife, using it to carefully cut the mans pants off.
[2009-05-22 22:44:34] <Crit_DM> 3The man scowls
[2009-05-22 22:44:39] <Gerald> "There was a hole in the wall of my temp office. I spent all of last night freezing in my cot. No."
[2009-05-22 22:44:52] <Crit_DM> 3(In kenyen) "Not like I have any information you would find useful anyway"
[2009-05-22 22:44:57] <Rights> "Fine, fine…then just keep some coffee ready."
[2009-05-22 22:45:07] <Crim> "Don't you look at me like that, kiddo. You're luck Rights is here."
[2009-05-22 22:45:10] <Rights> "Anybody understand that?"
[2009-05-22 22:45:16] <Gerald> "Nope."
[2009-05-22 22:45:26] * Rights smirks. "No, not really…I have a policy against killing people painfully, Crim. Not against causing pain."
[2009-05-22 22:45:33] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount walks in from the shed
[2009-05-22 22:45:44] * Gerald fills up another cup of burning coffee.
[2009-05-22 22:46:05] <Rights> "You'd be amazed at what some well-placed burns can do-" She starts, helping to cut off the man's pants, before pausiing. "…Hi Dumount."
[2009-05-22 22:46:06] <Crim> "Gerald. Quit wasting coffee. It's not that bad…"
[2009-05-22 22:46:19] * Agent_Strelnikov stumbles in from outside.
[2009-05-22 22:46:19] <Dumount> "Helo Rights"
[2009-05-22 22:46:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Fucking fuck shit fuck caves."
[2009-05-22 22:46:30] * Dumount 's petting lurker absently
[2009-05-22 22:46:33] * Agent_Strelnikov adjusts his coat.
[2009-05-22 22:46:36] <Rights> "We were just gonna try to hurt this guy into working with us."
[2009-05-22 22:46:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> "..The fascist?"
[2009-05-22 22:46:43] * Lurker sits next to Dumount quietly, blushing a bit.
[2009-05-22 22:46:51] <Dumount> "Did you know that we're apperently over a lost colony of 562? We should retreive them later"
[2009-05-22 22:46:53] <Gerald> "…yes. The fascist."
[2009-05-22 22:46:54] <Rights> "Dmitri, you've tortured people before, right?" Rights smiles lightly.
[2009-05-22 22:46:55] <Dumount> "When there's time"
[2009-05-22 22:47:03] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Rights and blushes.
[2009-05-22 22:47:04] <Rights> "I'm only good at doing it so that they beg for more."
[2009-05-22 22:47:07] <Crim> "I've remade torture into a group activity! Go me!"
[2009-05-22 22:47:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Eh…Doktor Rights, eh."
[2009-05-22 22:47:10] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs. "Yes."
[2009-05-22 22:47:30] * Rights shrugs. "He's not a facist, by the way…he keeps switching languages. And being difficult to handle in all of them."
[2009-05-22 22:47:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "And you are want me for handle this?"
[2009-05-22 22:47:53] <Crim> "Please."
[2009-05-22 22:47:59] <Crit_DM> 3In tibetian "I'm just doing my job"
[2009-05-22 22:48:05] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs.
[2009-05-22 22:48:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> [is this a one room building]
[2009-05-22 22:48:11] * Rights gives Dmitri a very cute, pleading look. "I don't want to break my little girl-hands…see?"
[2009-05-22 22:48:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> [or is there an adjoining room]
[2009-05-22 22:48:15] * Lurker looks at the person and sits infront of them.
[2009-05-22 22:48:19] * Agent_Strelnikov cannot argue with Rights.
[2009-05-22 22:48:20] <Lurker> "Hello."
[2009-05-22 22:48:20] <Crit_DM> 3[No, there's at least three rooms]
[2009-05-22 22:48:25] * Rights holds up her hands to show Dmitri. She has little, delicate hands.
[2009-05-22 22:48:32] <Rights> Like bunny paws.
[2009-05-22 22:48:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I do this, but. I please ask that anyone who is not help is move to another room."
[2009-05-22 22:48:37] <Lurker> [[ Lurker's turn. ]]
[2009-05-22 22:48:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is not for lady to see this."
[2009-05-22 22:48:43] <Lurker> [[ Lurker's going to interrogate. ]]
[2009-05-22 22:48:50] * Crim steps up. "I'll help."
[2009-05-22 22:48:55] <Dumount> "We have 562 saliva you know"
[2009-05-22 22:48:56] <Rights> "Oh, wait…I think Lurker's going for a run, first…"
[2009-05-22 22:49:00] <Dumount> There's no need to get brutal"
[2009-05-22 22:49:03] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs in relief.
[2009-05-22 22:49:09] * Rights steps back. "Yeah…but do you really wanna go collect it?"
[2009-05-22 22:49:11] * Lurker blinks at the captive.
[2009-05-22 22:49:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Good. I am not really wish for do it." He adds though, "But if I must."
[2009-05-22 22:49:23] * Agent_Strelnikov sits down with his coffee.
[2009-05-22 22:49:38] <Dumount> "… Yes it might be hard with… untaimed members of 562"
[2009-05-22 22:49:45] * Rights offers Dmitri a cookie she produces from her pocket. "Exactly."
[2009-05-22 22:49:57] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles at Rights and chomps on it.
[2009-05-22 22:50:03] <Dumount> "Damn, I should have brought a flask"
[2009-05-22 22:50:09] <Dumount> [[Alright lurker]
[2009-05-22 22:50:14] <Dumount> [Do your thing]
[2009-05-22 22:50:24] <Crit_DM> 3The man eyes lurker wairly
[2009-05-22 22:50:32] * Gerald takes a drink of his coffee a second before he realizes the cup he's holding is scalding hot.
[2009-05-22 22:50:43] * Lurker smiles softly, without baring any teeth. "Please, explain what you're doing here."
[2009-05-22 22:50:54] <Gerald> "Ow!"
[2009-05-22 22:51:09] * Crim leans over to Gerald, whispering. "He interrogates?"
[2009-05-22 22:51:28] * Gerald whispers back. "I guess."
[2009-05-22 22:51:29] <Crit_DM> 3(In anchent egyptian) "Why should I tell you anything, monster?"
[2009-05-22 22:51:30] * Rights watches Lurker curiously, before walking over to Dumount. "So…you and Lurkey…"
[2009-05-22 22:51:47] <Dumount> "Me and six?" Dumount asks with a blink, looking confused
[2009-05-22 22:51:54] * Lurker responds in fluent ancient egyptian. "Because if you don't, I'll let you watch me eat your hand."
[2009-05-22 22:51:56] <Dumount> "What about me and six?"
[2009-05-22 22:52:05] <Crit_DM> 3The man blinks
[2009-05-22 22:52:08] <Gerald> "Okay….I heard a bit of that from history back in college. Something about a monster."
[2009-05-22 22:52:18] <Crit_DM> 3(In perfectly fluent english)
[2009-05-22 22:52:30] <Crit_DM> 3"Fine. Not fun anymore anyway. I was ordered to confuse you"
[2009-05-22 22:52:32] * Rights smirks and chuckles. "…nothing of terible interest…but she makes a cute lurkette."
[2009-05-22 22:52:38] * Crim shrugs.
[2009-05-22 22:52:45] <Crit_DM> 3"Some allies of the orginisation that employs me need you distracted"
[2009-05-22 22:52:48] <Crim> "Okay. I'm gonna light his head on fire."
[2009-05-22 22:52:52] <Crit_DM> 3"And that is all I know"
[2009-05-22 22:52:56] * Agent_Strelnikov raises a finger.
[2009-05-22 22:52:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ehhh."
[2009-05-22 22:53:04] * Lurker clicks her teeth. "Distraction… hm…"
[2009-05-22 22:53:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> "For note. Is not best to harm the head."
[2009-05-22 22:53:10] <Crit_DM> 3"The man who gives me orders goes by the code name Kaiser Blue"
[2009-05-22 22:53:12] * Crim stands up and brings the Flamethrower around, pausing for Strelnikov.
[2009-05-22 22:53:19] * Agent_Strelnikov lowers himself back down and stares into his coffee.
[2009-05-22 22:53:19] <Rights> "Kaiser Blue? Lame…"
[2009-05-22 22:53:23] <Dumount> Dumount blinks, and blushes slightly
[2009-05-22 22:53:24] <Gerald> "Well….that doesn't sound good. Kaiser?"
[2009-05-22 22:53:33] <Dumount> "She… ah.. wanted to cuddle in the caves"
[2009-05-22 22:53:33] * Lurker nods. "The organization's name is?"
[2009-05-22 22:53:38] <Crim> "Feet then?"
[2009-05-22 22:53:47] * Rights giggles a little. "Yeah…cuddling's an instinct."
[2009-05-22 22:53:52] <Crit_DM> 3"Something to do with chaos. I don't really care. Pay's good"
[2009-05-22 22:54:00] <Lurker> "Chaos Insurgency?"
[2009-05-22 22:54:10] <Crit_DM> 3"Yeah, them"
[2009-05-22 22:54:13] * Rights chokes onher own tongue for a second. "CH-FFFFFFFF-"
[2009-05-22 22:54:20] <Gerald> "Could be."
[2009-05-22 22:54:24] * Rights starts swearing. Loudly. In at least ten different languages.
[2009-05-22 22:54:27] * Lurker nods and looks back to everyone. "Is that all then, or can we use more information?"
[2009-05-22 22:54:35] <Crit_DM> 3The man responds fluently in each one
[2009-05-22 22:54:38] * Rights uses foul language iwth unimaginable implications.
[2009-05-22 22:54:40] <Gerald> "Doubt it."
[2009-05-22 22:54:48] * Lurker turns to Dumount. "Doctor?"
[2009-05-22 22:55:02] * Agent_Strelnikov is impressed with Rights' ability to curse. He's never seen her do it before.
[2009-05-22 22:55:04] <Crit_DM> 3"So what's a beutiful chika like you doing with a mouth full of raw sewage?" (In yiddish)
[2009-05-22 22:55:24] * Dumount blnks at rights, slightly confused… "Ah, yes lurker?"
[2009-05-22 22:55:24] <Gerald> "Oh, and from what I know of German, Kaiser means emperor."
[2009-05-22 22:55:36] <Lurker> "Do we need him anymore?"
[2009-05-22 22:55:45] * Lurker glares at the man. "Don't talk to Doctor Rights."
[2009-05-22 22:55:50] <Gerald> "Don't think so."
[2009-05-22 22:56:00] * Crim still has the Flamer pointed at the man.
[2009-05-22 22:56:00] * Rights pauses, and gives the man a look, bending over to be at eye-level with him. she ignores the cleavage that shows as she bends down. "It's an acquired habit." She answers in yiddish.
[2009-05-22 22:56:04] <Crim> "May I?"
[2009-05-22 22:56:12] * Lurker looks up at Crim. "Mine."
[2009-05-22 22:56:20] <Rights> "Two seconds, boys."
[2009-05-22 22:56:21] <Crim> "Like hell. I caught him."
[2009-05-22 22:56:26] <Lurker> "I got the information."
[2009-05-22 22:56:36] <Crim> "I tied him up."
[2009-05-22 22:56:42] * Lurker flickers her tongue. "I could always kill you first."
[2009-05-22 22:56:45] <Rights> "Boys, play nice."
[2009-05-22 22:56:49] <Rights> "Er…boy and girl."
[2009-05-22 22:56:52] <Rights> "Folks."
[2009-05-22 22:56:58] * Dumount gently grabs lurker
[2009-05-22 22:56:59] * Agent_Strelnikov sips his coffee and does his best to ignore the goings on.
[2009-05-22 22:57:05] * Crim responds with a grin "You can try."
[2009-05-22 22:57:12] <Dumount> "I hate to see a human savaged by a non-human six… have a seat"
[2009-05-22 22:57:20] <Crim> "But lets not fight. We can share!"
[2009-05-22 22:57:24] * Dumount pets six to make up for her losing her chance
[2009-05-22 22:57:30] * Dumount has been getting quite good at petting
[2009-05-22 22:58:12] * Lurker lowers her head. "Fine… he can have it." She says, turning and crawling over to curl up on a couch.
[2009-05-22 22:58:22] * Dumount rups and pets Lurker
[2009-05-22 22:58:22] * Rights looks him up and down. "Nobody said we had to kill him, you know…"
[2009-05-22 22:58:27] * Crim laughs. "HA!"
[2009-05-22 22:58:34] <Dumount> "I never said kill"
[2009-05-22 22:58:38] <Dumount> "I said savaged"
[2009-05-22 22:58:45] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Rights.
[2009-05-22 22:58:45] <Crim> "Sure, we don't have to. But he really deserves it!"
[2009-05-22 22:58:49] <Dumount> "I'm a doctor, and I'm not letting anyone kill him while I watch"
[2009-05-22 22:58:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Who is to kill."
[2009-05-22 22:58:59] * Lurker nuzzles lightly into the pets. "You don't have to watch."
[2009-05-22 22:59:02] <Crim> "Oh, fine. I'll just set him on fire for a little bit."
[2009-05-22 22:59:18] <Rights> "You're all SO charming…"
[2009-05-22 22:59:43] <Gerald> "Hm. This might take a while. I'm gonna go make a snack."
[2009-05-22 22:59:44] * Crim smiles a handsome grin. "I'm a regular prince charming."
[2009-05-22 22:59:55] * Gerald walks into the little kitchen connected to the room.
[2009-05-22 22:59:58] * Lurker looks up at Rights, then back down, and curls up.
[2009-05-22 23:00:11] * Crim grabs the back of the mans chair and drags him outside.
[2009-05-22 23:00:17] * Rights sighs and pulls a cookie from her pocket, tossing it to lurker.
[2009-05-22 23:00:25] * Dumount blinks at lurker
[2009-05-22 23:00:25] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs. "If you are to kill, at least be man and make it of the quick."
[2009-05-22 23:00:34] * Dumount runs hands along lurker's spine
[2009-05-22 23:00:36] * Crim calls back over his shoulder "Killed one of our guards, too! No reason for that at all!"
[2009-05-22 23:00:44] <Dumount> "I would really rather no one kill the man"
[2009-05-22 23:00:48] * Lurker gets smacked with the cookie and snaps her head up, looks around, spots the cookie, and devours it.
[2009-05-22 23:00:55] * Lurker purrs at the pets.
[2009-05-22 23:00:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Doktor Dumount. There is nowhere for store this man."
[2009-05-22 23:01:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He is, eh…deadweight. Like in the desert. Those men were deadweight."
[2009-05-22 23:01:14] <Dumount> "Throw him into the cave under the building for 562"
[2009-05-22 23:01:15] <Rights> "We're in Siberia…can't we just handcuff him to something and leave him there?"
[2009-05-22 23:01:22] <Rights> "If he dies, he…actually…that's a good idea."
[2009-05-22 23:01:30] <Rights> "He's not gonna run from 562."
[2009-05-22 23:01:42] <Dumount> "Thank you. I got the idea from remembering Bluie and her….. boyfreind"
[2009-05-22 23:01:56] * Gerald calls in from the kitchen "Alright, who's bright idea was it to put ICE CREAM in here? This is friggin' SERBIA!"
[2009-05-22 23:02:01] <Rights> "I think they're cute…"
[2009-05-22 23:02:26] <Dumount> "Grab me a Klondike bar! They're my fav!"
[2009-05-22 23:02:27] * Lurker sighs. "Where's Paul?"
[2009-05-22 23:02:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i am serbian, lol]
[2009-05-22 23:02:36] * Crim is struggling to fit the chair out the door. "Someone wanna give me a hand here?"
[2009-05-22 23:02:38] <Dumount> "So… do we have a plan?"
[2009-05-22 23:02:46] <Rights> "He's temping at Site 17…"
[2009-05-22 23:02:50] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs and gets up.
[2009-05-22 23:02:59] <Dumount> "Crim! Do we have a plan?!"
[2009-05-22 23:03:02] * Agent_Strelnikov walks to the door and kicks the detained man in the ass. It propels him out the door.
[2009-05-22 23:03:27] <Lurker> "I wish he'd stop playing with that SCP… I think I'd like to turn back now."
[2009-05-22 23:03:37] <Crim> "One sec, Dumount! Thanks Strel."
[2009-05-22 23:03:45] * Agent_Strelnikov shakes his head and sits back down.
[2009-05-22 23:03:45] <Rights> "He just uses it to bother people…I'll tell him to tone it down."
[2009-05-22 23:03:55] * Crim pushes the man a bit further out. "Any last words, kiddo?"
[2009-05-22 23:03:59] <Rights> "He mostly does it to make guys girls so that he doesn't haev to deal with them."
[2009-05-22 23:04:14] * Crim sets him on fire without waiting for a response.
[2009-05-22 23:04:21] * Gerald walks back in with a tray of steaming pizza rolls in one hand. He tosses Dumount a Klondike Bar.
[2009-05-22 23:04:25] <Crit_DM> 3"YOUR MOTHER WAS A SYPHALITIC CAMEL!"
[2009-05-22 23:04:33] <Dumount> "Did… did you just kill that man?!"
[2009-05-22 23:04:44] * Crim walks back in grumpily.
[2009-05-22 23:04:47] <Dumount> Dumount seems startled, attempts to leap to attention, and is tripped by lurker
[2009-05-22 23:04:56] <Crim> "Noooo. Fire killed him."
[2009-05-22 23:04:58] * Lurker squeaks and falls over.
[2009-05-22 23:04:59] * Dumount falls into a big mixed pile of lurker ad dumount
[2009-05-22 23:04:59] <Rights> "He's on fire. Not dead. I'm sure he'll roll in the snow a bit and be fine."
[2009-05-22 23:05:14] * Lurker blushes as Dumount falls ontop of her. "Eep!"
[2009-05-22 23:05:15] * Rights watches DUmount and Lurker falls, and eats another cookie.
[2009-05-22 23:05:23] <Crim> "Huh… Maybe I should've untied him…"
[2009-05-22 23:05:25] * Gerald begins nomming.
[2009-05-22 23:05:27] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs and walks outside.
[2009-05-22 23:05:36] <Dumount> "You people are maniacs" Dumount complains, unaware of where his limbs are in the mess
[2009-05-22 23:05:56] * Agent_Strelnikov closes the door behind him. Two pistol shots are heard before Dmitri re-enters, still in the process of holstering his pistol.
[2009-05-22 23:06:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He is not move anymore."
[2009-05-22 23:06:08] <Dumount> "…"
[2009-05-22 23:06:15] * Lurker looks up at Dumount, blushing. "D-Doctor… you're kind of…"
[2009-05-22 23:06:35] <Crim> "Good man. What did you guys find out there?"
[2009-05-22 23:06:36] <Dumount> "I… hate death… what is it six?" Dumount asks looking slightly dour and in need of cheering up
[2009-05-22 23:06:44] * Crim looks at Lurker and Dumount.
[2009-05-22 23:06:52] * Rights tries to use selective amnesia to pretend that there's not a dead body right outside the building.
[2009-05-22 23:06:53] * Lurker blushes madly and points to where Dumount's knee happened to land.
[2009-05-22 23:07:05] * Agent_Strelnikov eats one of Rights' cookies he stole. His mood improves noticeably. My god they're amazing.
[2009-05-22 23:07:13] <Dumount> "… Oh… sorry about that" Dumount says "Does that hurt?"
[2009-05-22 23:07:23] * Dumount gets himself untangled
[2009-05-22 23:07:27] * Lurker blushes and shakes her head. "N-not quite the word I'd use…"
[2009-05-22 23:07:45] * Dumount starts skulking off to one of the side rooms, clearly annoyed with the needless death
[2009-05-22 23:07:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> [did lurker become a girl]
[2009-05-22 23:07:52] <Dumount> [yes]
[2009-05-22 23:07:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh boooyyy]
[2009-05-22 23:07:58] <Gerald> [Looks like it]
[2009-05-22 23:08:08] <Dumount> [And she's flirting with Dumount]
[2009-05-22 23:08:15] * Rights wishes that she bought more cookies.
[2009-05-22 23:08:16] * Gerald tosses his tray in the trash and stands up.
[2009-05-22 23:08:18] <Crit_DM> 3Well…
[2009-05-22 23:08:19] <Crim> [….ohhhh boy….]
[2009-05-22 23:08:23] <Crit_DM> 3Plans all?
[2009-05-22 23:08:24] <Gerald> "So, now what."
[2009-05-22 23:08:27] <Rights> "….Jesus."
[2009-05-22 23:08:34] <Rights> "I can't wait to go back to the states."
[2009-05-22 23:08:41] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Rights apologetically.
[2009-05-22 23:08:42] <Lurker> [[ Gotta head to sleep soon. I've got to wake up early to get to AN ]]
[2009-05-22 23:08:43] <Crim> "We need to get into that refinery…"
[2009-05-22 23:08:44] <Rights> "No offense, Dmitri…your country is beautiful, but weird."
[2009-05-22 23:08:48] <Lurker> [[ Can stay for a bit longer ]]
[2009-05-22 23:08:53] <Dumount> [heh[
[2009-05-22 23:09:04] * Lurker blinks over at Dumount, then crawls up, still blushing, and heads over to sit next to Rights.
[2009-05-22 23:09:10] <Crim> "We should also let the Foundation know that the Chaos Insurgency has put in an appearance."
[2009-05-22 23:09:40] * Rights pets and scritches Lurker.
[2009-05-22 23:09:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> [did we get a weapon from the kid they just executed]
[2009-05-22 23:09:58] <Rights> "…I'd certainly like to visit again, though. Just in better times."
[2009-05-22 23:10:02] * Lurker purrs softly and nuzzles into the hand, then blinks. "I think I'll go comfort the Doctor."
[2009-05-22 23:10:15] <Dumount> [You lit him on fire, but yes he was armed with a large calaber pistol]
[2009-05-22 23:10:23] <Gerald> [Mosin nagant, right?]
[2009-05-22 23:10:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> [right]
[2009-05-22 23:10:23] * Rights smiles lightly. "…Alright. Just be careful, he can be…iffy."
[2009-05-22 23:10:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i guess the guards in town had them]
[2009-05-22 23:10:36] <Gerald> [Oh.]
[2009-05-22 23:11:07] * Lurker purrs and stands up to whisper into Right's ear, grins, and hunkers down before heading off to find Dumount.
[2009-05-22 23:11:39] * Crim frowns.
[2009-05-22 23:11:55] <Crim> "How many guards did you see, Strel?"
[2009-05-22 23:12:04] * Rights sighs softlyand leans back into the couch, frowning as well and waving Lurker off. "There were quite a few."
[2009-05-22 23:12:18] <Rights> "And not the nice kind that get all bumbling when you tip them off-guard and flash a little boob. The REAL kind."
[2009-05-22 23:12:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> "They would not even accept cigar, no."
[2009-05-22 23:12:41] <Rights> "Boobs and cigars. What's wrong with that?"
[2009-05-22 23:13:29] <Crim> "Hnnh. We're not combatants… We may need some more help out here if we go for a frontal assault… But if we go around back…"
[2009-05-22 23:13:37] <Crim> "Lurker! Where is Lurker?"
[2009-05-22 23:13:51] <Crit_DM> 3Lurker is off with dumount
[2009-05-22 23:13:52] <Rights> "Also, their code-language was Yiddish…the factory was a wreck, too. I'd be all for sneaking around, but I'm too afraid I'd get killed by burning oil."
[2009-05-22 23:14:05] <Rights> "Aren't there worker safety standards here?"
[2009-05-22 23:14:06] <Crit_DM> 3You hear purring coming from the sideroom that they're in
[2009-05-22 23:14:14] * Agent_Strelnikov looks up. "Safety?"
[2009-05-22 23:14:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Like on pistol, yes?"
[2009-05-22 23:14:35] <Crim> "Safety equals whatever's between your ears?"
[2009-05-22 23:14:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I have not heard this one."
[2009-05-22 23:14:54] <Rights> "Like…safety as in making sure workers don't get hurt. THat they're safe in their jobs."
[2009-05-22 23:15:04] <Rights> "…Waiot, wait, we're in Sibera."
[2009-05-22 23:15:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Oh."
[2009-05-22 23:15:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I have not heard of this, either."
[2009-05-22 23:15:58] <Crim> "Bingo… Does anyone know how fast Lurker can tunnel?"
[2009-05-22 23:16:20] <Rights> "…" Rights frowns. "…Lurker's not a digger. He's…well, she's made for climbing. We'd be faster off diggiing, she'd probably break a claw.
[2009-05-22 23:16:23] <Rights> "
[2009-05-22 23:17:04] <Crim> "Hnnnh…"
[2009-05-22 23:17:05] <Crit_DM> 3(Lurker's planning to go to bed soon I think)
[2009-05-22 23:17:22] * Crim checks the map for any back/concealed ways to the refinery.
[2009-05-22 23:18:10] * Rights looks over at the map, frowning. "…Hm…"
[2009-05-22 23:18:38] <Crit_DM> 3The fence around the refinery was not total
[2009-05-22 23:18:41] <Gerald> "Maybe we could sneak in?"
[2009-05-22 23:18:46] <Crit_DM> 3There was an oilpipe out back
[2009-05-22 23:18:52] <Rights> "I think we can."
[2009-05-22 23:18:53] <Gerald> "Disguised as workers, maybe?"
[2009-05-22 23:19:09] <Rights> Workers would probably do it…we'd need to get ahold of some uniforms, though."
[2009-05-22 23:19:34] <Crim> "It's still active?"
[2009-05-22 23:19:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Oh is very active."
[2009-05-22 23:20:01] <Crim> "Huh… Missed that… You know where we can find those kinds of uniforms?"
[2009-05-22 23:20:41] <Rights> "Well, the workers probably live in town..and the police seem to like us."
[2009-05-22 23:21:12] <Crit_DM> 3(That's cause Demitri showed them spunk and respect combined)
[2009-05-22 23:21:19] <Crim> "Lessee… Five uniforms? Think we can dig some up?"
[2009-05-22 23:21:36] <Crim> [oooh. Spunk /and/ respect. I'm impressed!]
[2009-05-22 23:22:00] <Crit_DM> 3[heh]
[2009-05-22 23:22:14] <Rights> [ :D ]
[2009-05-22 23:22:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [haha]
[2009-05-22 23:23:04] <Rights> [Rigths just wants to cash in on poker and vodka.]
[2009-05-22 23:23:13] <Crit_DM> 3[Should I give things a kick?]
[2009-05-22 23:23:20] <Crit_DM> 3[Or do you have a plan?]
[2009-05-22 23:24:01] <Crim> [I'm getting one. I figure if we can dig up some uniforms we should be able to get in with a shift change…]
[2009-05-22 23:24:14] <Rights> [Well, lessie…go to town, talk to policeman, get uniforms?]
[2009-05-22 23:24:15] <Crim> "Any idea on how tight the security is for the workers?"
[2009-05-22 23:24:15] <Crit_DM> 3[prolly]
[2009-05-22 23:24:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Well."
[2009-05-22 23:24:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am not know." He shrugs. "Is anyone's guess."
[2009-05-22 23:24:39] <Rights> "We'll have to find out. Maybe ask around…the local authorities seemed to like us."
[2009-05-22 23:24:41] <Crit_DM> 3[The guards didn't really watch the workers as much as they watched you guys]
[2009-05-22 23:24:47] <Crit_DM> 3[that means little]
[2009-05-22 23:24:53] <Gerald> "Are there ID checks?"
[2009-05-22 23:25:26] <Rights> "Hopefully not. This place has pretty low worker safety standards…lets assume security is the same."
[2009-05-22 23:25:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I do not know." Another shrug. It is Dmitri's favorite gesture.
[2009-05-22 23:26:07] <Gerald> [I thought scratching his cheek was.]
[2009-05-22 23:26:13] * Rights smirks lightly. "We'll just have to find out."
[2009-05-22 23:26:17] <Crit_DM> 3[They both are]
[2009-05-22 23:26:31] <Crim> "Lets not assume… Why don't we get the uniforms while some of the others watch the security…"
[2009-05-22 23:26:40] <Rights> [My favorite gestures are hugs! And smothing someone's face in boobies.]
[2009-05-22 23:26:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> [that is too]
[2009-05-22 23:27:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> [dmitri could be a motorboatin' son of a bitch]
[2009-05-22 23:27:20] <Gerald> [XD]
[2009-05-22 23:27:46] <Rights> [Rights tries not to drink, because then EVERYBODY gets a chance to motorboat that.]
[2009-05-22 23:28:19] <Crit_DM> 3[heh]
[2009-05-22 23:28:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahah]
[2009-05-22 23:28:48] <Crit_DM> 3[Rights: "Who spiked the alchohal?"
[2009-05-22 23:28:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Well. I guess we are pile back into car."
[2009-05-22 23:29:11] <Rights> "SHOTGUN"
[2009-05-22 23:29:32] * Rights throws her hands into the air as she shouts this, before pausing and explaining to Dmitri. "It's a game, from the days of cowboys."
[2009-05-22 23:29:40] * Agent_Strelnikov spins the keys on his finger.
[2009-05-22 23:29:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am not have shotgun. Rights, please to ride in front?"
[2009-05-22 23:29:47] <Gerald> "I call shotgun."
[2009-05-22 23:29:54] <Rights> "One person would steer the horses, the other person would hold the shotgun to shoot people. So yes, I'll ride in front."
[2009-05-22 23:29:59] <Rights> "I ALREADY CALLED IT."
[2009-05-22 23:30:10] <Gerald> "Oh. Damn."
[2009-05-22 23:30:12] <Crim> "Damn… I'm getting a window seat!"
[2009-05-22 23:30:14] * Rights grabs her jacket and runs out to the car, being the snow bunny she is.
[2009-05-22 23:30:46] <Crit_DM> 3(heh)
[2009-05-22 23:30:54] * Rights can be seen outside, making a snow angel
[2009-05-22 23:30:54] <Crit_DM> 3(Four people in the car)
[2009-05-22 23:31:01] <Crim> [i'm so tired…]
[2009-05-22 23:31:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> [but it's only 12:30 :D]
[2009-05-22 23:31:31] <Gerald> [Yep.]
[2009-05-22 23:31:41] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh]
[2009-05-22 23:31:44] * Agent_Strelnikov opens the doors of the car, acting much like chauffer.
[2009-05-22 23:31:50] <Crit_DM> 3You soon arrive in town
[2009-05-22 23:31:52] <Crim> [I've been pulling up floorboards since 8 in the morning, carrying them down stairs, and throwing them onto a truck.]
[2009-05-22 23:31:55] <Crit_DM> 3It seems to be later in the day
[2009-05-22 23:32:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i slept until noon. MAN UP :D]
[2009-05-22 23:32:13] <Crim> [Also, been setting up 50pound+ pieces of equipment.]
[2009-05-22 23:32:15] <Rights> [Aww, poor Crim.]
[2009-05-22 23:32:18] <Rights> [ D: ]
[2009-05-22 23:32:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> [<3]
[2009-05-22 23:32:39] <Rights> [If you need to sleep, we can assume that you're taking a nap in the back of the car.]
[2009-05-22 23:32:47] <Crit_DM> 3[If you're leaving roll for a level up'
[2009-05-22 23:32:57] <Crim> [I'll nap for a while…]
[2009-05-22 23:33:04] <Crim> 4d6 Rugged Good Looks
[2009-05-22 23:33:05] <Magic_8-Ball> Crim, Rugged Good Looks: 8 [4d6=2,3,1,2]
[2009-05-22 23:33:09] <Lurker> I think I only used Textbook Genius
[2009-05-22 23:33:13] <Rights> [Well, we've got a Mr. Policeman to visit.]
[2009-05-22 23:33:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [we leave crim in the backseat]
[2009-05-22 23:33:17] <Lurker> 4d6 Textbook Genius
[2009-05-22 23:33:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Lurker, Textbook Genius: 15 [4d6=3,3,5,4]
[2009-05-22 23:33:20] <Lurker> WOO!
[2009-05-22 23:33:23] <Crim> [Over 3, right?]
[2009-05-22 23:33:34] <Gerald> [I thought it was all evens?]
[2009-05-22 23:33:36] <Fifth> [Lurker, that's a success]
[2009-05-22 23:33:40] <Fifth> [it's 3 and over]
[2009-05-22 23:33:47] <Fifth> [now]
[2009-05-22 23:33:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [crim go nap :)]
[2009-05-22 23:33:49] <Crim> [For all dice, or total?]
[2009-05-22 23:34:05] <Crit_DM> 3[all dice]
[2009-05-22 23:34:48] <Lurker> [[ I didn't use anything else… I guess intimidating the guy could've counted as attack, but not really. ]]
[2009-05-22 23:34:56] <Crim> [dang. traitor dice. 1 hour nap! or sleep for night. Whatever.]
[2009-05-22 23:35:11] <Rights> [We'll see if you come back or not.]
[2009-05-22 23:36:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> [:)]
[2009-05-22 23:36:16] <Crit_DM> 3[Alrihty]
[2009-05-22 23:36:35] <Crit_DM> 3[I. Need. Ice cream]
[2009-05-22 23:37:08] <Crit_DM> 3You all roll into town
[2009-05-22 23:37:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [who all is left]
[2009-05-22 23:37:35] <Rights> [meeee]
[2009-05-22 23:37:37] <Gerald> [Me]
[2009-05-22 23:37:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> [:D]
[2009-05-22 23:38:07] <Rights> [I require vodka! And poker to establish dominance!
[2009-05-22 23:38:28] <Lurker> [[ You require snuggles with Lurker! ]]
[2009-05-22 23:38:31] * Agent_Strelnikov parks the car in an alleyway.
[2009-05-22 23:38:32] <Rights> […Card games are one step away from wrestling as a way to establish dominance.]
[2009-05-22 23:38:36] <Rights> [Yes, that too.]
[2009-05-22 23:38:41] <Lurker> [[ To establish cuddliness! ]]
[2009-05-22 23:39:29] <Crit_DM> 3The car is one of very few cars, but it's good and beat up
[2009-05-22 23:39:36] <Crit_DM> 3Hopefuly no one will steal it
[2009-05-22 23:40:38] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs as he locks the car up. He hopes nobody steals the AKM in the trunk.
[2009-05-22 23:40:42] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov sees a black ponchoed police officer salute from the shadows, and disapear back into him, clearly letting him know he was under their protection
[2009-05-22 23:41:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…I knew this man was of trust."
[2009-05-22 23:41:07] <Rights> "I like him."
[2009-05-22 23:41:22] * Agent_Strelnikov adjusts the collar on his greatcoat.
[2009-05-22 23:41:23] * Gerald walks behind them.
[2009-05-22 23:41:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Now, come little rabbit," Dmitri says as he pulls Rights in close to him.
[2009-05-22 23:41:37] * Rights snuggles into the fur lining of her coat. "Mmmmhm <3"
[2009-05-22 23:41:41] * Gerald is wearing a thick blue parka.
[2009-05-22 23:41:51] * Rights grins and chuckles, leaning against Dmitri warmly. "Da~"
[2009-05-22 23:42:03] <Crit_DM> 3[Does break approve?]
[2009-05-22 23:42:03] <Rights> "Gerald, act like an awkward third wheel."
[2009-05-22 23:42:05] * Agent_Strelnikov 's heart melts.
[2009-05-22 23:42:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [SHE IS NOT KNOW, OH THE GODS PLEASE TO NOT TELL HER OF THIS]
[2009-05-22 23:42:26] <Crit_DM> 3[Heh]
[2009-05-22 23:42:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> [it's all for the cover, see.]
[2009-05-22 23:42:32] <Gerald> "So, standard operating procedure, then."
[2009-05-22 23:42:56] <Rights> "Yep."
[2009-05-22 23:43:05] <Gerald> "Alright."
[2009-05-22 23:43:10] * Agent_Strelnikov directs them in the general direction of the refinery.
[2009-05-22 23:43:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We must not stray close to gate."
[2009-05-22 23:43:25] <Crit_DM> 3You pass by the statue again on your way to the refinery
[2009-05-22 23:43:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I fear they already are watch us."
[2009-05-22 23:43:31] <Crit_DM> 3Rights roll to notice small details
[2009-05-22 23:43:51] <Crit_DM> 3Whatever skill is appropriate
[2009-05-22 23:43:56] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov you may also roll
[2009-05-22 23:44:06] <Gerald> [And me?]
[2009-05-22 23:44:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hm. which skill is appropriate.]
[2009-05-22 23:44:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i have combat, cursing, and alcohol tolerance.]
[2009-05-22 23:44:25] <Crit_DM> 3[Which skill do you think is apropriate?]
[2009-05-22 23:44:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> [none, rofl]
[2009-05-22 23:44:33] <Crit_DM> 3[Gerald you were not here before]
[2009-05-22 23:44:35] <Crit_DM> 3[Then 1d6
[2009-05-22 23:44:40] <Crit_DM> 3[Unskilled check]
[2009-05-22 23:44:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> 1d6 Look at Stalin!
[2009-05-22 23:44:43] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Look at Stalin!: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-22 23:44:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh shit.]
[2009-05-22 23:44:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [critical….observation.]
[2009-05-22 23:44:54] <Gerald> 1d6 What am I looking for, again?
[2009-05-22 23:44:55] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, What am I looking for, again?: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-22 23:44:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> [LOL]
[2009-05-22 23:45:00] <Gerald> [Holy fuck]
[2009-05-22 23:45:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> [fucking tell us everything]
[2009-05-22 23:45:06] <Crit_DM> 3[Gerald, you were not here before]
[2009-05-22 23:45:11] <Crit_DM> 3[Rights has to roll still]
[2009-05-22 23:45:28] <Crit_DM> 3Strenikov, the statue looks different, just slightly…
[2009-05-22 23:45:37] <Gerald> [Oh. I thought you meant I roll 1d6 for that.]
[2009-05-22 23:45:40] <Crit_DM> 3Like, it's in a slightly different position
[2009-05-22 23:45:52] <Crit_DM> 3And the statue has a slightly different facial expression
[2009-05-22 23:45:53] <Gerald> [Though, I can still look around and see what details I can.]
[2009-05-22 23:46:04] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald you notice that the statue doubles as a sundial
[2009-05-22 23:47:25] <Crit_DM> 3[Rights roll!]
[2009-05-22 23:47:34] <Crit_DM> 3[rights]
[2009-05-22 23:47:37] <Crit_DM> 3[….]
[2009-05-22 23:47:54] <Rights> [I WAS PUTTING AWAY SIDHES]
[2009-05-22 23:48:00] <Rights> [Dishes.]
[2009-05-22 23:48:04] <Rights> [1d6?]
[2009-05-22 23:48:06] <Crit_DM> 3[Sidhes?]
[2009-05-22 23:48:14] <Crit_DM> 3[Whatever skill you feel is apropriate]
[2009-05-22 23:48:19] <Crit_DM> 3[for noticing small details]
[2009-05-22 23:48:36] <Rights> 1d6 Oooh statues!
[2009-05-22 23:48:37] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, Oooh statues!: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-22 23:48:45] <Gerald> [Aw]
[2009-05-22 23:48:49] <Crit_DM> 3Rights notices absolutly nothing
[2009-05-22 23:48:58] <Gerald> [Me and Dmitri both got sixes]
[2009-05-22 23:48:59] <Rights> [I'M BLIND]
[2009-05-22 23:49:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahaah]
[2009-05-22 23:49:09] <Crit_DM> 3Well, she notices that she has flowers painted on her fingernails
[2009-05-22 23:49:16] <Crit_DM> 3And she doesn't remember putting them there
[2009-05-22 23:49:22] * Rights is delighted to discover this! Pretty flowers!
[2009-05-22 23:49:30] * Agent_Strelnikov leans in to Rights' face. "Statue is…move?"
[2009-05-22 23:49:32] <Crit_DM> 3But she remembers someone tickling her fingers early in the morning
[2009-05-22 23:49:57] <Gerald> "What's this about a statue?"
[2009-05-22 23:50:05] * Rights blinks, frowning. "I don't know…er…" She tries to remember what it ws like before.
[2009-05-22 23:50:26] * Agent_Strelnikov points to the statue of Stalin.
[2009-05-22 23:50:32] <Crit_DM> 3[Roll appropriate skill again I guess?[
[2009-05-22 23:50:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> [for what]
[2009-05-22 23:50:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [o rite]
[2009-05-22 23:50:48] <Rights> 1d6 omfg I hate critical examination
[2009-05-22 23:50:48] <Magic_8-Ball> Rights, omfg I hate critical examination: 3 [1d6=3]
[2009-05-22 23:51:05] <Rights> "I dunno…I mean, it's maybe a little different. I think the light might just be hitting it different…"
[2009-05-22 23:51:11] <Crit_DM> Rights, you think the statue might be different. Maybe facing in a different direction
[2009-05-22 23:51:35] <Rights> "I dunno."
[2009-05-22 23:51:48] <Gerald> "Oh, that sun-dial."
[2009-05-22 23:51:56] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Sun-dial?"
[2009-05-22 23:52:01] <Gerald> "Yep."
[2009-05-22 23:52:02] <Rights> "Thewha? It's a statue…"
[2009-05-22 23:52:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Like telephone."
[2009-05-22 23:52:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Dial."
[2009-05-22 23:52:10] * Agent_Strelnikov makes a dialing motion.
[2009-05-22 23:52:11] <Gerald> "No, that's a sundial."
[2009-05-22 23:52:21] <Gerald> "It's a statue that keeps time using the sun."
[2009-05-22 23:52:26] <Rights> "Oh, sundial…like a clock, Dmitri."
[2009-05-22 23:52:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Oh. OH. OH!"
[2009-05-22 23:52:54] * Agent_Strelnikov smacks his forehead.
[2009-05-22 23:52:57] <Crit_DM> There are markings on the square for the time
[2009-05-22 23:53:16] * Agent_Strelnikov gives Gerald a thumbs up.
[2009-05-22 23:53:29] * Gerald chuckles lightly.
[2009-05-22 23:53:51] * Rights examines the markings. "Clever…"
[2009-05-22 23:54:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Why is it sun dial phone?"
[2009-05-22 23:54:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Er…sun dial."
[2009-05-22 23:54:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Why is this."
[2009-05-22 23:54:32] <Rights> "Heh…I don't know. Maybe just something of art?" She leans in close to it, leaning on the fence around it.
[2009-05-22 23:54:46] <Rights> "Or perhaps this is a mystery of Hardy Boys proportions!"
[2009-05-22 23:54:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hard boys?" He blushes. That is VERY inappropriate.
[2009-05-22 23:55:02] <Crit_DM> The fence colapses, and rights falls headfirst into a pool of brackish water at the base of the statue
[2009-05-22 23:55:06] <Gerald> "…."
[2009-05-22 23:55:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…Zaichek!"
[2009-05-22 23:55:15] <Gerald> "Oh! Rights!"
[2009-05-22 23:55:18] * Agent_Strelnikov scrambles to help Rights out of the water.
[2009-05-22 23:55:47] <Crit_DM> 3You KNOW that pond couldnt have been there earlier or it would have frozen by now
[2009-05-22 23:55:52] * Rights squaks awkwardly, clutching at Dmitri to help her up, rubbing at her face oh god oh god EW SOME GOT IN HER MOUTH
[2009-05-22 23:56:04] <Rights> "Blech! Auuugh, wet wet wet cold we-…wait…"
[2009-05-22 23:56:11] <Crit_DM> 3It was also slimy
[2009-05-22 23:56:15] <Crit_DM> 3Don't forget slimy
[2009-05-22 23:56:24] * Rights frowns. Water freezes when it's cold. Even when it's slimy and oh god that was so gross.
[2009-05-22 23:56:27] <Crit_DM> 3And full of bird guano
[2009-05-22 23:56:35] * Agent_Strelnikov opens his coat and wraps Rights inside of it with him as best he can.
[2009-05-22 23:56:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Well. Perhaps it is time for see our friend."
[2009-05-22 23:56:52] <Gerald> "Wait…."
[2009-05-22 23:56:58] * Rights blushes and keeps rubbing at her face, taking a second to tug at Dmitri's arm. "Dmitri…that wasn't here earlier…"
[2009-05-22 23:57:05] <Rights> "…It's not freezing."
[2009-05-22 23:57:09] <Gerald> "Maybe the fact that it's a sundial explains why it moved."
[2009-05-22 23:57:18] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek.
[2009-05-22 23:57:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This is not right." Dmitri is fucking brilliant.
[2009-05-22 23:58:02] * Rights blinks. "…This statue? This statue's a mystery…it moves, it's a sundial, and it's got water pooling…"
[2009-05-22 23:58:15] <Rights> "If this were an Agatha Christie novel, it'd be over a secret trapdoor."
[2009-05-22 23:58:20] <Gerald> "Maybe some kind of valve system?"
[2009-05-22 23:58:41] <Gerald> "But how would shadows change what valve was on or off?"
[2009-05-22 23:58:47] * Rights is enjoying her time in Dmitri's coat. MmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmansmell."
[2009-05-22 23:59:04] <Rights> "Well…maybe it's changed manually. Or…balls, I dunno."
[2009-05-22 23:59:04] * Agent_Strelnikov keeps her close against his chest. He blushes.
[2009-05-22 23:59:06] <Crit_DM> 3The man in the black tattered pancho shows up again
[2009-05-22 23:59:16] * Rights blinks.
[2009-05-22 23:59:20] <Crit_DM> 3"Good evening major. And how is your young wife?"
[2009-05-22 23:59:24] <Crit_DM> 3The man asks in russian
[2009-05-22 23:59:54] <Crit_DM> 3"By the way, I've been meaning to ask… did you pick her up in singapore, or in the netharlands?"
[2009-05-23 00:00:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Netherlands. This is her first time in the homeland."
[2009-05-23 00:00:12] * Agent_Strelnikov pats her head.
[2009-05-23 00:00:13] * Gerald ponders the dial riddle.
[2009-05-23 00:00:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Perhaps we can spirit this delicate flower away somewhere warmer, friend?"
[2009-05-23 00:00:31] * Gerald has several degrees in physics, so this pondering gets pretty complicated.
[2009-05-23 00:00:41] <Gerald> 5d6 Hmm…
[2009-05-23 00:00:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Hmm…: 9 [5d6=3,2,1,1,2]
[2009-05-23 00:00:50] <Gerald> [Oh come on.]
[2009-05-23 00:01:08] * Rights blushes, speaking in tentative russian. At least it explains why her grasp of the language is a little shakey. "I am…bought brother!" She motions to Gerald from under the coat. "Family always ruiin honeymoon."
[2009-05-23 00:01:08] <Crit_DM> 3(Gerald, you decide that pie is awesome)
[2009-05-23 00:01:21] <Rights> [PIE is FUCKAWESOME]
[2009-05-23 00:01:27] <Gerald> "Hmm. I'm kinda hungry, for some reason."
[2009-05-23 00:01:33] <Gerald> [Can I try again?]
[2009-05-23 00:01:43] <Crit_DM> 3"Well, we shall let her feel right at home" He says with a grin
[2009-05-23 00:02:03] <Crit_DM> 3[Sure]
[2009-05-23 00:02:25] <Gerald> 5d6 What the fuck is up with this
[2009-05-23 00:02:25] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, What the fuck is up with this: 12 [5d6=2,1,3,1,5]
[2009-05-23 00:02:31] <Gerald> [Goddammit]
[2009-05-23 00:02:55] * Agent_Strelnikov pats Rights again on the head, rather patronizingly.
[2009-05-23 00:03:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> "She is so pretty. Come, friend. Let us have a drink and warm up."
[2009-05-23 00:03:19] <Crit_DM> 3Androka leads you all to a large building. There are 2 officers in the building, and he nods to both of them, moving you through the smoky building to a small card table in an area resembling a cafeteria
[2009-05-23 00:03:31] <Crit_DM> 3A large, plump, woman emerges from the kitchen
[2009-05-23 00:03:37] * Rights seems happy about it, though. "Pretty like snow rabbit." She mutters to herself in russian, waving for Gerald to follow them, keeping close to Dmitri.
[2009-05-23 00:03:49] <Gerald> "Oh. Coming!"
[2009-05-23 00:03:56] <Gerald> [What did I get from the roll?]
[2009-05-23 00:04:00] <Crit_DM> 3"Androka! You have returned! And so skinny too… Look at this strapling lad you have brought with you! He clearly knows a healthy apitite"
[2009-05-23 00:04:04] * Gerald begins to follow them.
[2009-05-23 00:04:14] <Gerald> "Huh?"
[2009-05-23 00:04:22] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles and hugs the lady, kissing both of her cheeks as if he has known her all his life.
[2009-05-23 00:04:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i think to avoid confusion]
[2009-05-23 00:04:35] <Crit_DM> 3"Babba Gnesha, my stress feeds me plenty, and your food is filling enough that you could feed a THOUSAND men"
[2009-05-23 00:04:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> [any time i speak in russian i'll put an asterisk before it]
[2009-05-23 00:05:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i have a brilliant idea.]
[2009-05-23 00:05:07] * Rights blinks and smiles. Food. There is a prospect of food. Oh god YES.
[2009-05-23 00:05:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"My friends, this is my fiancee. Her name is….her name. Her name is Eva."*
[2009-05-23 00:05:38] * Agent_Strelnikov coughs and points to Gerald.
[2009-05-23 00:05:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"And this is her brother. He is an idiot savant."*
[2009-05-23 00:05:48] * Gerald is slightly irked that a simple physics puzzle eluded him, but follows them with a cheerful face.
[2009-05-23 00:05:58] * Gerald smiles and waves at her.
[2009-05-23 00:06:09] * Agent_Strelnikov nods approvingly at Gerald.
[2009-05-23 00:06:09] <Gerald> [Waxx D<]
[2009-05-23 00:06:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> [rofl]
[2009-05-23 00:06:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> [im sorry i couldnt help it]
[2009-05-23 00:06:31] <Crit_DM> 3The woman smiles, and returns the action "Please, let me serve you some fine cooking. We have borchest, we have potatoe pancakes!" She grabs the others in the group, and performs a similar warm greating
[2009-05-23 00:06:52] <Crit_DM> 3"We also have roasted beats, and turnups in a strawberry jam"
[2009-05-23 00:06:58] <Gerald> [Still like the result of my retry. I got a 12.]
[2009-05-23 00:06:58] * Agent_Strelnikov whispers to Gerald in English. "Just eat what is offer."
[2009-05-23 00:07:01] <Crit_DM> 3"It's hard to get strawberries this far north"
[2009-05-23 00:07:05] <Gerald> "Okay."
[2009-05-23 00:07:14] <Gerald> "Ooh, I love strawberries."
[2009-05-23 00:07:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"This is not a problem. I hate to be a bother but if I can please get some dry clothes for my Eva…"*
[2009-05-23 00:07:53] * Rights is barely restraining from salivating, slowly untangling herself form the comfortable warmth of Dmitri's coat, still wet and slimy from the brackish pool. "Da…my clothes are, ah…wet. Gross."
[2009-05-23 00:08:11] <Gerald> [Wait, thought Dmitri said strawberries, never mind.]
[2009-05-23 00:08:32] * Rights absently mutters in suprisingly fluent dutch. Might as well carry the charade on. "Stupid pool and water, falling over into it."
[2009-05-23 00:09:26] * Agent_Strelnikov takes his coat off and helps Rights out of hers as well. He feels kinda bad leaving Gerald on his own.
[2009-05-23 00:09:49] <Crit_DM> 3The woman puts down clothing in front of all of them, then goes upstairs and comes down with a dress for Rights, and a new coat "These were mine when I was younger, I got them from my gypsy lover when I was a young girl" she says "Please, make good use of them"
[2009-05-23 00:10:08] <Crit_DM> 3(Puts down food)
[2009-05-23 00:10:13] * Gerald looks at the clothes she gave him.
[2009-05-23 00:10:13] <Crit_DM> 3(Puts down food in front of them)
[2009-05-23 00:10:18] * Agent_Strelnikov coughs as she mentions the gypsy.
[2009-05-23 00:10:19] <Gerald> [What did I get?]
[2009-05-23 00:10:25] <Crit_DM> 3(food)
[2009-05-23 00:10:30] <Crit_DM> 3(I misstyped clothing somehow)
[2009-05-23 00:10:35] <Crit_DM> 3(Slip of the tongue)
[2009-05-23 00:10:37] <Rights> [The clothes were for meeeeee]
[2009-05-23 00:10:37] <Gerald> [Oh.]
[2009-05-23 00:10:52] * Rights chuckles. Gypsies. Always gypsies. "Thank you! Is there a restroom where I can change?"
[2009-05-23 00:10:58] <Crit_DM> 3The borchet was winter borchest, with chunks of beef floating in it.
[2009-05-23 00:11:01] * Agent_Strelnikov translates for Rights.
[2009-05-23 00:11:13] <Gerald> "Ooh, food. Dmitri, could you tell here I said thanks?"
[2009-05-23 00:11:17] <Crit_DM> 3"Third door on the left"
[2009-05-23 00:11:41] * Agent_Strelnikov points Rights in the proper direction and answers gerald. "Yes, I do this."
[2009-05-23 00:11:46] <Crit_DM> 3The woman responds, pouring them all vodka and placing a platter of mixed pickels on the table
[2009-05-23 00:12:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Billiam is trying to complement you on the food. He's a good boy, just a bit slow sometimes."*
[2009-05-23 00:12:26] <Crit_DM> 3There were also potatoe pancakes with applesauce
[2009-05-23 00:12:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i dont even know how you would say 'billiam' in russian. i dont even think it's possible, but by god he just fucking did it]
[2009-05-23 00:12:35] * Gerald begins to eat, a cheerful expression on his face.
[2009-05-23 00:12:39] * Rights hurries off to change, coming back out after a bit in the new dress, seeming much happier in dry clothes, thanking the woman in russian and moving to sit beside Dmitri. "The food looks very good!"
[2009-05-23 00:12:51] <Lurker> [[ Night all, Lurker… I mean Lurkette sleeps :> ]]
[2009-05-23 00:12:56] <Crit_DM> 3The pickles were beets, cucumber, radish, and turnup as well as hering
[2009-05-23 00:12:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> [goodnight lurker :)]
[2009-05-23 00:13:01] <Gerald> [G'night.]
[2009-05-23 00:13:22] <Crit_DM> 3The desert was roasted sweet beets and sweet turnups with strawberry jam drizzled on them
[2009-05-23 00:13:23] <Rights> [niiight]
[2009-05-23 00:13:28] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Rights, his mouth agape and sad, distant twinkle in his eye.
[2009-05-23 00:13:31] <Crit_DM> 3And the vodka was strong enough to stun a mule
[2009-05-23 00:14:04] * Rights eats. She eats a lot. She hopes russians like women curvy and healthy as her, smiling at Dmitri fondly.
[2009-05-23 00:14:15] <Crit_DM> 3(They do)
[2009-05-23 00:14:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"…You….My Eva. You are beautiful."* He kisses her on the forehead and wipes his eyes, looking away as he does so.
[2009-05-23 00:14:22] <Crit_DM> 3(Least last I checked)
[2009-05-23 00:15:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> "So. Androka."
[2009-05-23 00:15:13] * Rights blushes, before reaching up to cup Dmitri's face in her hands and bring him to look at her, giving him a short, sweet kiss before loading up her plate to eat. Either she is one hell of an actor, or she just really is that sweet.
[2009-05-23 00:15:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> [whoops forgot asterisks]
[2009-05-23 00:15:26] * Agent_Strelnikov 's heart melts some more.
[2009-05-23 00:15:31] <Crit_DM> 3Baba Gnesha smiles gently at Gerald, beliving Strelnikov's lies
[2009-05-23 00:15:44] * Gerald looks up and smiles.
[2009-05-23 00:15:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Androka. I apologize for bringing business to the table, but. I have some questions about the refinery."*
[2009-05-23 00:15:58] <Gerald> [D:<]
[2009-05-23 00:16:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> [rofl]
[2009-05-23 00:16:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"It seems…eh…unusually well guarded, does it not?"*
[2009-05-23 00:16:34] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes Major Dyatlenko it is"
[2009-05-23 00:16:35] * Rights smiles at Gerald coddlingly and explains to Baba in broken, simple russian. *"He is…not right in…brain? We must take him with, where I go…to keep eye on him."* She explains.
[2009-05-23 00:16:42] <Crit_DM> 3Androka says with a nod
[2009-05-23 00:16:52] <Gerald> [Goddammit, not you too D:]
[2009-05-23 00:16:53] <Crit_DM> 3"Is open secrete that criminals run the place"
[2009-05-23 00:16:58] <Rights> *"He is good…man though. Just slow…not stupid."*
[2009-05-23 00:17:03] * Agent_Strelnikov offers a toast to Androka before continuing.
[2009-05-23 00:17:22] <Rights> *"Well…not MUCH."* She chuckles, drinking from her glass of vodka.
[2009-05-23 00:17:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Criminals, you say. Is there nobody to help you with this scum?"*
[2009-05-23 00:17:34] <Rights> [Well, I already sound like I'm retarded in russian, so…]
[2009-05-23 00:17:39] <Crit_DM> 3Babba Gnesha hugs Gerald to her ample busum "Then I take care of him like my own son, lost now twelve winters past!"
[2009-05-23 00:17:53] <Gerald> "Oof."
[2009-05-23 00:18:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i cant stop laughing]
[2009-05-23 00:18:12] * Gerald looks at Dmitri and Rights, slightly confuse.
[2009-05-23 00:18:18] <Gerald> *confused
[2009-05-23 00:19:13] <Crit_DM> 3"I have six men on inside" Andraki says "Not enough. They have a small army. I can't touch the refinery, they can't get their paws into the town without calling down the red guard"
[2009-05-23 00:19:37] * Rights blinks and smiles lightly, using english with a dutch accent to quickly explain. "She says that you are like her own lost son…"
[2009-05-23 00:19:44] <Crit_DM> 3Babba Gnesha gives Gerald a strong drink made of eggs mixed with honey and flour then heated and mixed with vodka (Called a posset)
[2009-05-23 00:20:03] * Rights continues eating. She eats heartily. What a good Russian wife. XD
[2009-05-23 00:20:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"It is no good,"* he says shaking his head. *"Tell me. Can you spare some workers' uniforms? I would like to get a look at this place on my own, you understand."*
[2009-05-23 00:20:12] <Gerald> "Oh. That's nice of her."
[2009-05-23 00:20:18] * Gerald drinks heartily.
[2009-05-23 00:20:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"The more I can see, the more pressure I can put on the army to help you, my friend."*
[2009-05-23 00:20:59] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes. Is bad situation" Andraki says, cutting a deck of cards. Tarrot cards "But a man needs more then balls of steel to get in there. A man needs luck. Take card"
[2009-05-23 00:21:25] <Crit_DM> 3Babba Gnesha smiles at Gerald again
[2009-05-23 00:21:31] * Rights watches the tarot cards interestingly…she likes tarot, although it has a tendency to go sour for her.
[2009-05-23 00:21:37] * Gerald smiles and takes a card.
[2009-05-23 00:21:37] <Crit_DM> 3(babba means 'grandma' by the way, or 'aunt')
[2009-05-23 00:21:56] * Agent_Strelnikov takes a card, playing the game.
[2009-05-23 00:21:59] <Rights> [Not you, Gerald.]
[2009-05-23 00:22:00] <Gerald> "Uh…."
[2009-05-23 00:22:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> [rofl]
[2009-05-23 00:22:12] <Rights> [XD]
[2009-05-23 00:22:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> [it'd fit the story]
[2009-05-23 00:22:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [smack his hand]
[2009-05-23 00:22:18] <Crit_DM> 3[Gerald gets the 6 of penticals]
[2009-05-23 00:22:29] <Gerald> [How would he know? She handed out cards, he saw them]
[2009-05-23 00:22:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"My friend, I am VDV. We do not fuck around."*
[2009-05-23 00:22:35] * Rights bops Gerald's hand lightly. "Brother!"
[2009-05-23 00:22:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> [precisely]
[2009-05-23 00:22:40] <Rights> [He handed out cards, the guy did…]
[2009-05-23 00:22:42] <Gerald> "Huh?"
[2009-05-23 00:23:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"If you get me inside, I can assure you that what you need will be done."* Dmitri stares at Androka evenly.
[2009-05-23 00:23:24] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov gets the Hanged Man
[2009-05-23 00:23:29] <Gerald> "What, wasn't she giving them to all of us?"
[2009-05-23 00:23:47] * Rights blinks. "I do not think so…although I may like to take a card."
[2009-05-23 00:23:52] <Crit_DM> 3Androki whistles "I belive you now. That card was on bottom of deck, but you drew it off the top"
[2009-05-23 00:23:54] * Gerald looks at the card.
[2009-05-23 00:24:10] * Agent_Strelnikov twirls the card in his hand. *"What can I say. Parachutist's trick."*
[2009-05-23 00:24:28] <Crit_DM> 3"I know" Androki says "I served too"
[2009-05-23 00:24:29] * Gerald shows her the card he got.
[2009-05-23 00:24:56] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles at Androka. *"So you understand."*
[2009-05-23 00:25:00] <Rights> "Well…that's not such a bad card, Gerald…"
[2009-05-23 00:25:11] <Gerald> "What does it mean?"
[2009-05-23 00:25:22] * Rights blinks. *"May…I take card? I enjoy tarot, but do not get much chance…"*
[2009-05-23 00:25:33] <Crit_DM> 3He grins broadly "Shall we make merry then Comerade? Of course you may take a card"
[2009-05-23 00:25:41] * Rights blinks at Gerald. "It's like…the light after the darkness You must be generous…"
[2009-05-23 00:25:48] * Rights takes a card, looking at it curiously.
[2009-05-23 00:26:02] <Gerald> "Huh…"
[2009-05-23 00:26:13] <Crit_DM> 3Rights drew the devil
[2009-05-23 00:26:27] <Crit_DM> 3"Stacked deck" Androki says "Sorry"
[2009-05-23 00:26:40] <Crit_DM> 3"Let me reshuffle"
[2009-05-23 00:26:55] * Rights smiles. *"No…I always get devil…is not a bad card. Is simply…control."*
[2009-05-23 00:27:06] * Agent_Strelnikov offers another toast to Androka/i. "Za rodinu."
[2009-05-23 00:27:08] * Rights hands him back the card, though, chuckling lightly.
[2009-05-23 00:27:24] * Rights sips at her vodka, cheeks and nose getting a little rosier.
[2009-05-23 00:27:27] * Gerald mumbles to himself about the light after the darkness….
[2009-05-23 00:27:55] <Crit_DM> 3Androka nods "Za Rodinu!"
[2009-05-23 00:28:06] <Crit_DM> 3Someone brings in a balalika
[2009-05-23 00:28:16] * Agent_Strelnikov reaches over the table and locks arms with Androka. Together the two of them down their vodka.
[2009-05-23 00:28:19] <Gerald> [A what?]
[2009-05-23 00:28:31] <Crit_DM> 3(Shall I speed through the drunken party or?)
[2009-05-23 00:28:47] <Crit_DM> 3(Balalika… stringed instrament)
[2009-05-23 00:29:00] * Rights takes the deck while Androka drinks, shuffling it quickly and humming to herself, before holding up a card to show Gerald. "Now you see it…"
[2009-05-23 00:29:00] <Gerald> [Ah.]
[2009-05-23 00:29:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> [might as well speed through the drunken party]
[2009-05-23 00:29:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> [unless you guys want to do otherwise]
[2009-05-23 00:29:23] * Rights waves the card back and forth in front of her face, before flipping it around her hand. Suddenly…ti's gone. No longer in her hand. "Now you don't!"
[2009-05-23 00:29:30] * Rights knows a few tricks of her own.
[2009-05-23 00:29:39] * Gerald laughs at the trick. "Nice."
[2009-05-23 00:29:54] <Crit_DM> 3Through the whole party Mama Gnesha feeds Gerald tidbits. Someone brings in a balalika, and the card tables get kicked down, followed by some boot stomping russian folk dancing, much food, song, drink, and drunken flirting
[2009-05-23 00:30:11] * Rights chuckles and draws the card from her bosom, re-shuffling it into the deck.
[2009-05-23 00:30:28] * Agent_Strelnikov is actually a pretty fair dancer.
[2009-05-23 00:30:35] <Crit_DM> 3Mama Gnesha keeps a pretty constant string of treats coming, from frybread drizzled with honey to sophisticated chilled deserts
[2009-05-23 00:31:02] * Rights seems to enjoy the party greatly, she's not much of a dancer, but she certainly tries and is adorable doing so, going between hanging on Dmitri, eating, and singing along here and there.
[2009-05-23 00:31:07] <Crit_DM> 3Tabacco smoke fills the air and everyone parties till it's early
[2009-05-23 00:31:18] * Gerald enjoys the hospitality, unaware he's fueling the idea that he's slow.
[2009-05-23 00:31:24] <Gerald> [God I hate you all.]
[2009-05-23 00:31:29] * Agent_Strelnikov smacks Gerald on the back, pointing and laughing.
[2009-05-23 00:31:47] * Agent_Strelnikov will feel really bad about it in the morning. He decides to buy Gerald a nice bottle of vodka while they're here.
[2009-05-23 00:31:50] <Crit_DM> 3The party winds up sleeping in the surprisingly comfortable third cell from the left, which was apperently actualy used as a guest room as the lock had rusted off years ago
[2009-05-23 00:32:20] <Crit_DM> 3Also, someone pulls out some of the best Vodka Strelnikov had ever had, and gives everyone exactly one shot
[2009-05-23 00:32:34] * Rights hugs Gerald a lot, and seems to have developed a penchant as more and more alcohol works into her system to cling to Dmitri and flirt, showing off her few skills in Russian. Namely, saying horribly dirty things and telling sex jokes.
[2009-05-23 00:32:56] <Crit_DM> 3The men laugh appreciativly at Rights' sex jokes, and teach her more
[2009-05-23 00:33:04] <Crit_DM> 3Many of which she's not entirely sure what they mean
[2009-05-23 00:33:35] * Rights enjoys them anyways, and notices that some of the men nudge Dmitri and tell him that he's a lucky man after she tells a particularly raunchy one.
[2009-05-23 00:33:41] * Agent_Strelnikov , between drinking and telling jokes, occasionally brushes a finger softly across her cheek, smiling yet managing to seem sad at the same time.
[2009-05-23 00:34:25] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov gets nearly flattened by a pat on the back from a bear of a man, nearly twice the size of him. The man's freindly though
[2009-05-23 00:34:32] * Rights eventually winds up half-passed-out on him. She doesn't drink much, and tiredness, too much food, and drink seem to add up as the party starts winding down.
[2009-05-23 00:34:57] <Crit_DM> 3"Cheer up… comrade! Wine women song and dance! this is the life!"
[2009-05-23 00:35:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Yes, yes! It is….it is."*
[2009-05-23 00:35:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"I think my poor wife must retire to bed, though. I have much I wish to show her,"* he adds with a wink.
[2009-05-23 00:35:46] <Crit_DM> 3Eventualy things wind down
[2009-05-23 00:36:10] <Crit_DM> 3The group, as stated before, winds up in the third cell on the left, with the broken lock, and lots of pillows and blankets
[2009-05-23 00:36:35] <Crit_DM> 3They can even feel the heat of the kitchen fireplace through the back wall of the cell
[2009-05-23 00:36:40] <Crit_DM> 3It's actualy quite hospitable
[2009-05-23 00:36:58] * Rights feels kind of sad for Crim, asleep in the back of the car. Poor man. But she's far too dead onher feet now to care.
[2009-05-23 00:37:04] <Rights> "Pillowwwws…"
[2009-05-23 00:37:08] * Agent_Strelnikov pats Gerald on the back and helps Rights into a cot. He covers her with a blanket and lays down next to her, feeling the alcohol now.
[2009-05-23 00:37:45] * Rights rolls over in her sleep to snuggle in and hug Dmitri in her sleep.
[2009-05-23 00:38:03] <Crit_DM> 3There were plenty of pillows
[2009-05-23 00:38:05] * Agent_Strelnikov holds her gently against his chest without even thinking.
[2009-05-23 00:38:20] * Gerald grabs a sleeping bag and falls asleep fairly quickly on the ground.
[2009-05-23 00:39:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> [awww]
[2009-05-23 00:39:22] <Rights> [D'awwww]
[2009-05-23 00:40:06] <Rights> [Beware. Rights is a NOTORIOUS snuggler in her sleep.]
[2009-05-23 00:40:15] <Crit_DM> 3When they wake in the morning Right's clothing is cleaned presed and dried and sitting next to them. In baba Gnesha's unsteady handwiting is a note, written in rather simple terms to Rights could hopefuly understand it, describing where Rights might find a shower should she want to freshen up
[2009-05-23 00:40:47] <Crit_DM> 3Food smells are already coming from the kitchen
[2009-05-23 00:40:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i salute your representation of this, crit]
[2009-05-23 00:40:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i salute it twice]
[2009-05-23 00:40:55] <Crit_DM> 3[[Thanks]]
[2009-05-23 00:41:09] * Rights twitches and tries to fight off sleep in the morning. She never wakes up easily. Throw a hangover into the mix, and sheburies herself under the blanket and clings to whatever is near.
[2009-05-23 00:41:26] <Crit_DM> 3That being both Gerald and Strelnikov
[2009-05-23 00:42:10] * Agent_Strelnikov opens his eyes and sees a woman in a dress laying in his arms.
[2009-05-23 00:42:20] <Fifth> [oi LBD]
[2009-05-23 00:42:27] <Crit_DM> 3[Hi Fifth]
[2009-05-23 00:42:45] * Agent_Strelnikov runs a hand idly through her hair, not remembering where he is.
[2009-05-23 00:42:51] <Crit_DM> 3[Want the role of a random russian police officer sent to help out the group fifth?]
[2009-05-23 00:42:55] * Rights refuses to open her eyes oh god oh god hangover, but…ooh, somebody petting her hair.
[2009-05-23 00:43:00] * Rights sighs happily and snuggle in.
[2009-05-23 00:43:33] <Fifth> [i'm actually turning in, but…]
[2009-05-23 00:43:45] <Crit_DM> 3(Ah, I see)
[2009-05-23 00:44:33] <Crit_DM> 3"Ah, Major Dyatlenko are you awake?" Baba Gnesha's voice says "I brought hangover cure. Old faimly recipy. Involves fish eggs"
[2009-05-23 00:44:33] <Fifth> [Rights, #testchamber2]
[2009-05-23 00:44:39] * Agent_Strelnikov starts to remember what is happening. His hand stops moving and he lets out a choked, sorrowful sob.
[2009-05-23 00:45:04] <Fifth> [it's rather important, so Rights, LBD, #testchamber2 ]
[2009-05-23 00:45:10] * Gerald gets up grumpily. Definitely not a morning person.
[2009-05-23 00:45:26] * Rights blinks and shifts, even half-asleep in skull in pain, she still moves automatically to wrap her arms around Dmitri's head and arms, cooing softly and wordlessly.
[2009-05-23 00:46:34] <Crit_DM> 3"Major Dyatlenko? Are you alright?" Baba Gnesha asks worried "Here here! Drink fast! Hangover cure" she hands him something steaming hot in a cup, it looked like tea, and smelled rather salty
[2009-05-23 00:46:54] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Rights in complete shame, chokes down another sob and turns up to Androka. *"….yes…Yes. Thank you kindly."*
[2009-05-23 00:47:30] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov and Rights find themselves crushed against Baba Gnesha's massive bousum
[2009-05-23 00:47:37] * Rights smiles softly, taking the hangover cure and gently moving it to Dmitri's mouth. "Shh, shh…it's ok-oof."
[2009-05-23 00:48:15] * Agent_Strelnikov nudges Gerald, taking some of the cure himself.
[2009-05-23 00:48:46] <Crit_DM> 3"I am knowing pain of loss too… If ever you need shoulder to unburden yourself on, Baba Gnesha is here." she says
[2009-05-23 00:48:56] * Gerald takes it and drinks some of it. His hair is all messed up.
[2009-05-23 00:49:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"I…Yes. Thank you, ma'am."* He adjusts his clothes and straightens his back with a crack.
[2009-05-23 00:49:41] * Rights smiles softly and absently stokes Dmitri's hair.
[2009-05-23 00:49:49] <Crit_DM> 3"Oh, yes, and for the one who is young in mind" She gives Gerald a brightly colored sweet drink made by boiling down fruit peels thats occasionaly served to children as a treat, though is usualy used as a syrup to flavor things
[2009-05-23 00:49:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahahaha]
[2009-05-23 00:50:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> [gerald im so sorry.]
[2009-05-23 00:50:27] <Crit_DM> 3The hangover cure is surprisingly effective
[2009-05-23 00:50:40] <Crit_DM> 3(Sorry Gerald, is Strelnikov's fault)
[2009-05-23 00:50:48] * Gerald tries it.
[2009-05-23 00:50:54] * Rights feels better, either way.
[2009-05-23 00:50:55] <Gerald> "Mmm, good. Thank you."
[2009-05-23 00:51:07] <Crit_DM> 3She smiles and nods, grinning
[2009-05-23 00:51:21] * Agent_Strelnikov softly touches Rights' cheek. "Rest more. I get things in order."
[2009-05-23 00:51:36] <Crit_DM> 3"I have hearty russian breakfast ready when any of you want it" she says
[2009-05-23 00:52:15] * Rights blinks softly and nods. "Alright…*Baba, I will clean up, first…then I intent to eat all of good breakfast, Da?*" She smiles warmly at the woman, picking up the note on her clothes.
[2009-05-23 00:52:44] <Crit_DM> 3"Da. The hot water is a bit slow at first." she says "But it comes on like dragon!"
[2009-05-23 00:52:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Now then, Androka. How do you propose we get inside this place?"*
[2009-05-23 00:53:14] * Agent_Strelnikov has returned to a professional demeanor for the time being.
[2009-05-23 00:53:36] <Crit_DM> 3Rights slowly comes to the realisation that she's wearing a really expensive dress
[2009-05-23 00:53:36] * Rights nods, understanding part of that, and taking her clothes to go off to the shower. A few minutes later, a yelp is heard as the hot water comes on like a dragon.
[2009-05-23 00:53:39] <Crit_DM> 3It's silk
[2009-05-23 00:53:59] <Crit_DM> 3With bright colours and semi-precious stones and intricate embrodery
[2009-05-23 00:54:06] * Rights feels kinda bad for sleeping in it…but it's so comfortable…she'll change into her clothes from before, though. No sense ruining a good dress…
[2009-05-23 00:54:09] <Crit_DM> 3(heh)
[2009-05-23 00:54:23] <Crit_DM> 3(it would be)
[2009-05-23 00:54:53] <Crit_DM> 3"My men on inside have gotten extra uniforms issued" Androka says "We might be able to sneak you in if you go in groups"
[2009-05-23 00:55:05] <Crit_DM> 3"We can keep the slow one out of trouble here, if you desire"
[2009-05-23 00:55:25] * Agent_Strelnikov shakes his head. *"No, I think he will be just right for what I have in mind."*
[2009-05-23 00:55:27] * Gerald smiles slightly, not understanding a word.
[2009-05-23 00:55:29] <Crit_DM> 3"The groups should be no bigger then four, and there need to be more of my men in each group then you"
[2009-05-23 00:55:31] <Gerald> [Fuck you all.]
[2009-05-23 00:55:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> [but gerald, we love you D:]
[2009-05-23 00:55:48] <Rights> [We love you too Gerald <3 <3 <3]
[2009-05-23 00:55:51] <Crit_DM> 3"You will do as the men in the group say to the letter until they get through the gate"
[2009-05-23 00:56:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Understood. I don't need to be inside long. I am looking for something very important."*
[2009-05-23 00:56:18] <Crit_DM> 3"One fuckup and my men's cover could be broken. Good"
[2009-05-23 00:56:56] <Crit_DM> 3"once through the gate you're free to do as you wish, my men will aid you as they can. Memorise this list of faces, names, and identifying codes. Then eat it with breakfast"
[2009-05-23 00:57:46] * Agent_Strelnikov takes a quick look at it. *"It will be done as you say."*
[2009-05-23 00:58:37] * Rights finishes cleaning up, carrying the dress, nearly and carefully folded in her arms as she steps back out, hair a bit damp, tucked up into a tight bun. *"Breakfast?"*
[2009-05-23 00:59:08] <Crit_DM> 3"Do not leave through the gate. People leaving are strip searched to prevent theft. Instead tell my men and they will trigger a distraction… an acident"
[2009-05-23 00:59:24] <Crit_DM> 3"People, including my men, could die in the acident, so make damn sure it's worth it"
[2009-05-23 00:59:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"My friend. It is worth everything."*
[2009-05-23 00:59:52] * Agent_Strelnikov re-emphasizes. *"Everything/"*
[2009-05-23 00:59:59] * Agent_Strelnikov even adds a forward slash for good measure.
[2009-05-23 01:00:14] * Rights is eating breakfast. Delicious hearty breakfast. Oh yessssss.
[2009-05-23 01:00:44] <Crit_DM> 3Andraka nods "I will belive you on this comerade. What I mean to say is do not order the acident unless you have what you are looking for. if you do not have it, you can probably live with being strip searched"
[2009-05-23 01:01:19] <Crit_DM> 3Babba Gnesha grins, and spreads out a hearty breakfast of flatbread, pork saussages, potatoes, beets, turnups, rutabagas, and fruit jam
[2009-05-23 01:01:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"I understand."*
[2009-05-23 01:01:36] <Crit_DM> 3There's also some coarse grain bread
[2009-05-23 01:01:39] * Gerald eats the sausages like there's no tomorrow.
[2009-05-23 01:01:42] * Agent_Strelnikov eats his breakfast in odd silence. Nobody notices him as he eats the note.
[2009-05-23 01:01:42] <Crit_DM> 3"Good. I knew you would"
[2009-05-23 01:01:47] * Rights wonders if she could stay in Russia forever, just for hte food, then realizes that she would die.
[2009-05-23 01:01:50] <Crit_DM> 3There was also tea
[2009-05-23 01:01:56] <Crit_DM> 3And some vodka
[2009-05-23 01:02:09] <Crit_DM> 3And rich, creamy fresh milk, still warm from the cow
[2009-05-23 01:02:25] <Crit_DM> 3(heh)
[2009-05-23 01:02:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> [more detail has gone into our meal than anything we've done in the rp]
[2009-05-23 01:02:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> [lol]
[2009-05-23 01:02:33] * Rights drinks a lot of milk and tea. <3 Oh delicious.
[2009-05-23 01:02:36] <Rights> [I LOVE FOOD]
[2009-05-23 01:02:45] <Crit_DM> 3(What's really funny is I know how to cook all this)
[2009-05-23 01:02:53] <Crit_DM> 3(And I have before)
[2009-05-23 01:03:14] <Rights> [MAKE ME DINNER]
[2009-05-23 01:03:21] <Crit_DM> 3(Anyway… Saurkraut is more polish then russian I think, or I would have included it)
[2009-05-23 01:03:39] <Crit_DM> 3(But anyway)
[2009-05-23 01:04:06] <Crit_DM> 3"Are you ready?" Andraka asks, once they're done eating, donning his tattered poncho
[2009-05-23 01:04:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> *"Yes. Show us where to change."*
[2009-05-23 01:04:34] <Crit_DM> 3Now that you could see him put it on you could see that he sequestered many lethal weapons in small hidden pockets in the pancho
[2009-05-23 01:05:07] <Crit_DM> 3"341 lenon Drive
[2009-05-23 01:05:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [lenin, lol]
[2009-05-23 01:05:38] <Crit_DM> 3Andraki says "That's where the 'faimly' that will take you is. It's out of site of the guards"
[2009-05-23 01:05:42] <Crit_DM> 3(Oy, lenin)
[2009-05-23 01:05:57] <Crit_DM> 3(Sight)
[2009-05-23 01:06:21] * Rights gently hands the dress over to Babba after she's finished eating. *"Such beautiful dress…I do not want to risk ruin it. So fine, I am amazed you trusted me to wear it…"
[2009-05-23 01:06:22] <Rights> *
[2009-05-23 01:07:38] <Crit_DM> 3"You remind me of when I was young, and not yet a baba" She says with a grin "That dress gave me years of good memories, but I no longer fit in it. May it give you as many warm memories… I know the dress will be happier if it does"
[2009-05-23 01:08:05] <Crit_DM> 3She gently takes it, clearly intending to return it to Rights when she's done with the mission
[2009-05-23 01:08:05] <Gerald> [Shit, batteries might die on me]
[2009-05-23 01:08:10] <Crit_DM> 3[Aw]
[2009-05-23 01:08:19] <Rights> [I may have to go to bed…]
[2009-05-23 01:08:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [perhaps we ought to pick it up tomorrow]
[2009-05-23 01:08:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> [when crim can be roused from the car seat]
[2009-05-23 01:08:43] <Gerald> [Okay, got it]
[2009-05-23 01:08:48] * Rights smiles warmly. *"All things…even dresses…need respect and care."*
[2009-05-23 01:08:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> [we've progressed far enough tonight i think]
[2009-05-23 01:09:08] * Agent_Strelnikov brushes Rights hair again, staying quiet.
[2009-05-23 01:09:23] <Gerald> "Bah."
[2009-05-23 01:09:28] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah… it's getting late]
[2009-05-23 01:09:28] <Gerald> "I am not a morning person."
[2009-05-23 01:09:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> [guys.]
[2009-05-23 01:09:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [remind me to draw hatbot.]
[2009-05-23 01:09:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [with rapeface.]
[2009-05-23 01:09:39] <Crit_DM> 3[But if we continue at a later date…]
[2009-05-23 01:09:43] <Rights> [RAPEFACE]
[2009-05-23 01:09:48] <Crit_DM> 3[We might forget to!]
[2009-05-23 01:09:50] <Gerald> [After GeraldTank, yes.]
[2009-05-23 01:09:57] <Rights> [I have saved key moments!]
[2009-05-23 01:10:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [geraldtank is next]
[2009-05-23 01:10:06] <Crit_DM> 3[[I've saved the whole damn thing]]
[2009-05-23 01:10:16] <Gerald> [:D]
[2009-05-23 01:10:20] <Rights> [ :D ]
[2009-05-23 01:10:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i automatically log everything]
[2009-05-23 01:10:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> [anything that has ever been said in front of me since 2002 is saved on my hard drive, lol]
[2009-05-23 01:10:36] <Gerald> [Gerald and Break in a tank, with Dmitri and a huge gun on top]
[2009-05-23 01:10:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i think dmitri should somehow have acquired a red flag]
[2009-05-23 01:10:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> [and he's hoisting it up like the photo on iwo jima]
[2009-05-23 01:11:06] <Rights> [ XD ]
[2009-05-23 01:11:28] <Crit_DM> 3[That… was epic]
[2009-05-23 01:11:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> [nice job to everyone tonight]
[2009-05-23 01:11:32] <Rights> [WOO!]
[2009-05-23 01:11:34] <Fifth> [okay]
[2009-05-23 01:11:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> [as always, tremendously enjoyable]
[2009-05-23 01:11:39] =-= Agent_Strelnikov is now known as Waxx
[2009-05-23 01:11:44] <Rights> [High fives for us!]
[2009-05-23 01:11:45] <Fifth> [are you guys done? it's time to talk business]
[2009-05-23 01:11:46] <Gerald> [Woo Woo!]
[2009-05-23 01:11:54] =-= Fifth has changed the topic to “The game has returned to the old wiki at http://scp-field-work.wikidot.com .|| If the room is LIVE, bracket your OOC entries. || Room is DORMANT.”

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License