North Africa Cont

[2009-05-20 23:23:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [gerald is carrying dmitri's makarov, and strelnikov has an AK]
[2009-05-20 23:23:05] * Break takes an AK.
[2009-05-20 23:23:12] <Break> 5d6 Wiles
[2009-05-20 23:23:12] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Wiles: 12 [5d6=4,1,2,2,3]
[2009-05-20 23:23:14] <pooryoric> 5d6 batteries please?
[2009-05-20 23:23:15] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, batteries please?: 19 [5d6=2,6,4,6,1]
[2009-05-20 23:23:17] <DrMann> "Oh, and Dmitri, sorry for being cross with you earlier. But if you had upset him, he might have stopped talking. It was easier to keep him cooperative."
[2009-05-20 23:23:19] * DrAuteu starts whispering in his ear
[2009-05-20 23:23:19] <Break> [Wooooow.]
[2009-05-20 23:23:24] <Crit_DM> 3[No one wants the laser shooting M16?]
[2009-05-20 23:23:26] * Agent_Strelnikov nods at Mann.
[2009-05-20 23:23:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is not problem. Is he ready for be execute now?"
[2009-05-20 23:23:35] <pooryoric> [strelnikov has it.]
[2009-05-20 23:23:35] <Crit_DM> 3The batteries are there, but dented and leaking acid
[2009-05-20 23:23:38] * Agent_Strelnikov nudges him again.
[2009-05-20 23:23:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i dont have it, actually]
[2009-05-20 23:23:41] * Break looks over the M16.
[2009-05-20 23:23:48] <Break> "Huh. What's with this?"
[2009-05-20 23:23:53] * DrMann looks over the executed prisoners.
[2009-05-20 23:23:54] <pooryoric> "hey, mann, these batteries are pretty shot."
[2009-05-20 23:23:56] <Crit_DM> 3It looks like an M16, but streamlined and weird
[2009-05-20 23:24:04] <DrMann> "Not much brain to work with, but I don't need much…"
[2009-05-20 23:24:13] <DrMann> "See if You can hook some wires to them. Unless you think we'll get a lightning storm soon."
[2009-05-20 23:24:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You are want of him longer, then?"
[2009-05-20 23:24:28] <DrMann> "We'll use him to storm the enemy encampment."
[2009-05-20 23:24:30] * Break takes a moment to wipe the soot off.
[2009-05-20 23:24:32] <Dumount> Dr Dumount, still female, was still pouting in her bloody labcoat
[2009-05-20 23:24:32] <DrMann> "Along with his friends."
[2009-05-20 23:24:33] * Agent_Strelnikov nods.
[2009-05-20 23:24:38] * DrAuteu whispers thing that should undermine his entire belief structure, or possibly make him deathly afraid of walnuts
[2009-05-20 23:24:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "He will be of use longer, then."
[2009-05-20 23:24:46] <DrMann> "Yes."
[2009-05-20 23:24:53] <Crit_DM> 3[… Aright?]
[2009-05-20 23:24:57] * DrMann gets out the auto-scalpel. "Now for some medicine."
[2009-05-20 23:24:57] <pooryoric> "drmann, are you seriously suggesting we reanimate the dead?"
[2009-05-20 23:25:01] <DrSmith> "Why not?"
[2009-05-20 23:25:11] <DrMann> "My duty is to prolong life, by any means necessary."
[2009-05-20 23:25:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Those men are not for re-animate. They are message."
[2009-05-20 23:25:16] <Gerald> "Is that even possible?"
[2009-05-20 23:25:17] <pooryoric> "just checking."
[2009-05-20 23:25:20] <Dumount> "I raelly can't condone this"
[2009-05-20 23:25:28] <DrSmith> "The information we could get from them would be fascinating…"
[2009-05-20 23:25:29] <DrMann> "They will send a much better message when they attack their fellows, won't they?"
[2009-05-20 23:25:33] <Dumount> Dr. Dumount says with a frown
[2009-05-20 23:25:36] <Break> "None of us really give a damn what you do or don't condone."
[2009-05-20 23:25:36] * Agent_Strelnikov considers using the bodies to literally spell a message, but realizes he doesn't have enough "letters".
[2009-05-20 23:25:39] <DrMann> "Oh, they won't be able to talk."
[2009-05-20 23:25:47] <DrMann> "We're working with literal materials."
[2009-05-20 23:25:59] <DrMann> "We'll be lucky if we can get five or so stumbling in the right direction."
[2009-05-20 23:26:04] <pooryoric> [are we actually gonna do this?]
[2009-05-20 23:26:06] <DrMann> "They're just to give us some time."
[2009-05-20 23:26:12] <pooryoric> [zombie battalion?]
[2009-05-20 23:26:19] <DrMann> [Dr. Mann intends to, unless someone stops him or he doesn't get a high enough roll.]
[2009-05-20 23:26:26] <pooryoric> [excelsior.
[2009-05-20 23:26:28] <pooryoric> ]
[2009-05-20 23:26:28] <Crit_DM> 3[You guys alway surprise me]
[2009-05-20 23:26:31] * Agent_Strelnikov considers the ramifications of this.
[2009-05-20 23:26:32] <Crit_DM> 3[ALWAYS]
[2009-05-20 23:26:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Tovarish Mann."
[2009-05-20 23:26:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> "If you are create this…eh…uh…phantom squad, I am able for make use of them."
[2009-05-20 23:26:49] <pooryoric> "strelnikov, it'll be scary as hell."
[2009-05-20 23:26:58] <DrAuteu> "we could go an easier route and mount them on some carts or sticks or something
[2009-05-20 23:27:11] * Break facepalms.
[2009-05-20 23:27:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> "If it is work it will be ideal maskirovka."
[2009-05-20 23:27:21] <DrMann> "Excellent!"
[2009-05-20 23:27:22] * pooryoric looks surprised at actually being able to correctly pronounce strelnikov's name.
[2009-05-20 23:27:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We are send them forward to gate as we encircle and envelop from flanks, yes?"
[2009-05-20 23:27:29] * DrMann pulls out the auto-scalpel.
[2009-05-20 23:27:33] <DrMann> "I'll just get to work."
[2009-05-20 23:27:37] <Gerald> "Wait, are we actually going to try to reanimate the dead?"
[2009-05-20 23:27:43] <DrAuteu> "we could mount them on spears and launch them with the netguns
[2009-05-20 23:27:45] <pooryoric> "so, i got the batteries."
[2009-05-20 23:27:46] <DrAuteu> "
[2009-05-20 23:27:46] <Break> "I want to see him try."
[2009-05-20 23:27:46] <DrMann> 7d6 They Called Me Mad! Mad!
[2009-05-20 23:27:48] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, They Called Me Mad! Mad!: 30 [7d6=2,6,2,5,3,6,6]
[2009-05-20 23:27:52] <Gerald> "That's just…but how….if we….no."
[2009-05-20 23:27:54] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh shit]
[2009-05-20 23:27:57] <Break> [Jesus fuck.]
[2009-05-20 23:27:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i believe he's just done it]
[2009-05-20 23:28:02] <Crit_DM> 3Dr mann… that's a damn good sucess
[2009-05-20 23:28:02] <pooryoric> [YEESSSSSSS!]
[2009-05-20 23:28:11] <DrAuteu> [holy fuck]
[2009-05-20 23:28:16] <Gerald> […]
[2009-05-20 23:28:21] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Break. "Is this battery gun work?"
[2009-05-20 23:28:21] <DrMann> "They're alive! Alive! Mwahahahahahahah!"
[2009-05-20 23:28:22] <pooryoric> [a roll to reanimate the dead with three sixes… heh.]
[2009-05-20 23:28:22] <Crit_DM> 3You can have them smart, fast, or many. Pick two
[2009-05-20 23:28:32] <DrMann> "…Ahem, sorry, caught up in the moment."
[2009-05-20 23:28:33] <Break> "Want me to find out?"
[2009-05-20 23:28:35] <pooryoric> [many fast]
[2009-05-20 23:28:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Please."
[2009-05-20 23:28:38] <DrMann> [Fast and many.]
[2009-05-20 23:28:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am think it will make ideal squad avtomatchik weapon."
[2009-05-20 23:29:00] <Crit_DM> 3[Sorry, smart, strong, fast, or many, pick twp]
[2009-05-20 23:29:29] <DrMann> [I think still fast and many. They're probably not going to last long enough to do much real fighting anyway.]
[2009-05-20 23:29:35] <Crit_DM> 3[Alright]
[2009-05-20 23:29:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [all they need to do is distract the ones who are aware]
[2009-05-20 23:29:46] <Crit_DM> 3[You get 8 and they're fast]
[2009-05-20 23:30:00] <Crit_DM> 3[As in, a touch faster in death then they were in life]
[2009-05-20 23:30:01] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-20 23:30:01] * Gerald stares in disbelief.
[2009-05-20 23:30:01] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 27 [6d6=6,5,4,1,5,6]
[2009-05-20 23:30:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahah]
[2009-05-20 23:30:10] <Break> "Jesus fuck. He actually did it."
[2009-05-20 23:30:17] <Gerald> "You…just….brought…back…the dead."
[2009-05-20 23:30:22] * Gerald throws up his hands.
[2009-05-20 23:30:22] * DrSmith approaches one.
[2009-05-20 23:30:22] <DrAuteu> "well now"
[2009-05-20 23:30:23] * Agent_Strelnikov laughs roughly.
[2009-05-20 23:30:31] <DrSmith> 4d6 Psycho-babble, "How do you feel?"
[2009-05-20 23:30:32] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, Psycho-babble, "How do you feel?": 17 [4d6=5,5,3,4]
[2009-05-20 23:30:32] <Gerald> "That's it. I give up. Now I've seen it all."
[2009-05-20 23:30:36] * Break takes a moment to step behind Strel."
[2009-05-20 23:30:37] <Dumount> Dr. Dumount whimpers
[2009-05-20 23:30:41] * DrAuteu adjusts his hat
[2009-05-20 23:30:41] * Agent_Strelnikov continues laughing as he lights a cigarette.
[2009-05-20 23:30:43] <DrMann> "Friend Strelnikov, Dmitri Arkadeyevich, you have your men."
[2009-05-20 23:30:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It is like I am home again. Except in shithole."
[2009-05-20 23:31:04] <Crit_DM> 3(Break, going to test that weapon?)
[2009-05-20 23:31:16] <pooryoric> "ladeez und gentlezombies, ve haff an assortmant of zee finest brains for yeew, awating us at zee enemy encampmant. eef you weel follow me?""
[2009-05-20 23:31:22] <Dumount> "How… is that different from home?" Dumount asks
[2009-05-20 23:31:26] <DrMann> "Well, shall we make our sortie?"
[2009-05-20 23:31:27] <Dumount> "I mean, my home is shithole"
[2009-05-20 23:31:28] * Agent_Strelnikov glares at Dumount.
[2009-05-20 23:31:30] <Break> "Oh, right!"
[2009-05-20 23:31:33] <Dumount> "Isn't yours too?"
[2009-05-20 23:31:36] <Break> "Let's see how this works."
[2009-05-20 23:31:40] * Break test fires the weapon.
[2009-05-20 23:31:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> "No. It is not shithole."
[2009-05-20 23:31:45] <Break> [What's the bonus?]
[2009-05-20 23:31:55] <Break> [And relevant bennies or ammo?]
[2009-05-20 23:32:05] <DrMann> "Friend Strelnikov, Dmitri Arkadeyevich is very proud of his home."
[2009-05-20 23:32:21] * Agent_Strelnikov has already formulated a basic plan of attack, considering the available persons and materiel.
[2009-05-20 23:32:24] <Dumount> "Alright. Well, my home's a shithole. So this is just just like home"
[2009-05-20 23:32:30] * pooryoric points the newly risen zombie batallion toward the gate of the enemy encampment.
[2009-05-20 23:32:34] * Dumount is still covered in blood and pissy about it
[2009-05-20 23:32:34] <Gerald> "Russia's a real pretty place, actually."
[2009-05-20 23:32:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Yoric, please to wait!"
[2009-05-20 23:32:41] <Break> [Well?]
[2009-05-20 23:32:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We are not ready."
[2009-05-20 23:32:53] * DrSmith wants to know if talking to the dead did anything
[2009-05-20 23:32:58] <pooryoric> "und now, mah cherie, ve vill-ah, what, red?"
[2009-05-20 23:33:01] <Crit_DM> 3The weapon turns a small segment of the dirt into glass with rapid fire lasers
[2009-05-20 23:33:11] <DrAuteu> …
[2009-05-20 23:33:18] <DrAuteu> [srsly?]
[2009-05-20 23:33:23] <pooryoric> [yoric's adressing the zombies with a fake french accent.]
[2009-05-20 23:33:27] <Crit_DM> 3The glass shatters under the sudden heat changes of the pulsing
[2009-05-20 23:33:33] <Break> [What's the bonus on the gun?]
[2009-05-20 23:33:37] <DrAuteu> [aww]
[2009-05-20 23:33:38] <Crit_DM> 3Also, at least one zombie is female
[2009-05-20 23:33:50] <Crit_DM> 3Eh +3? +4? Higher then a normal firearm
[2009-05-20 23:33:59] <DrMann> [Don't worry, I'll have you know I was a complete professional with her.]
[2009-05-20 23:34:02] <DrAuteu> "i call dibs on the questionable necrophilia"
[2009-05-20 23:34:06] <Break> [It's gotta be something.]
[2009-05-20 23:34:08] <Crit_DM> 3This lowers the charge gauge by 1/12th
[2009-05-20 23:34:13] <pooryoric> [because i find the whole unholy matre' d bit amusing.]
[2009-05-20 23:34:19] <Break> [Fine, +4.]
[2009-05-20 23:34:22] <Break> "Huh."
[2009-05-20 23:34:24] <Break> "Sexy."
[2009-05-20 23:34:30] <Gerald> "Okay, let's assess the situation. Yoric is controlling zombies that Mann revived, using a french accent. Break is using a laser rifle, and I'm in Africa."
[2009-05-20 23:34:31] * Break is referring to the laser, of course.
[2009-05-20 23:34:44] <Gerald> "This day can't get any stranger."
[2009-05-20 23:34:48] * Agent_Strelnikov pats Break on the shoulder.
[2009-05-20 23:34:48] <pooryoric> "yup, don't you love this job?"
[2009-05-20 23:34:49] <DrAuteu> [sure you were]
[2009-05-20 23:34:53] <Crit_DM> 3(BTW rate of fire is 20 laser pulses in 1 second)
[2009-05-20 23:34:58] <Break> "Have you gotten into an accident yet, Gerald?]
[2009-05-20 23:34:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Break. Are you accept mission of squad avtomatchik?"
[2009-05-20 23:35:10] <Crit_DM> 3(It's currently in controlled burst mode as opposed to full auto, or semi-auto)
[2009-05-20 23:35:11] <Break> "Wait, what?"
[2009-05-20 23:35:15] <DrAuteu> "don't worry, if shit hits the fan' i have an awesome hat"
[2009-05-20 23:35:19] <Crit_DM> 3(It fires 10 laser bursts)
[2009-05-20 23:35:20] <Gerald> "Does the car crash on the way to the temp site count?"
[2009-05-20 23:35:31] * pooryoric sits on the shoulders of the largest zombie.
[2009-05-20 23:35:33] * Agent_Strelnikov puffs his cigarette. "We are assault camp. I am need someone for remain behind with machine gun."
[2009-05-20 23:35:55] * Gerald still has a black eye and quite a number of bruises on the right side of his face.
[2009-05-20 23:35:58] <DrAuteu> "well i'm no good a distances"
[2009-05-20 23:36:02] * Dumount stares at strelnokov and break
[2009-05-20 23:36:08] <DrMann> "Don't worry, Gerald. It's still early."
[2009-05-20 23:36:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am want assault team but we also are require someone for remain behind for suppress the fire."
[2009-05-20 23:36:12] <Dumount> "Break… how do you get blood out of a labcoat?"
[2009-05-20 23:36:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You are one holding this weapon."
[2009-05-20 23:36:16] <Break> "This isn't a machine gun as much as it is a beam of utter destruction."
[2009-05-20 23:36:18] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs.
[2009-05-20 23:36:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It is up to you."
[2009-05-20 23:36:24] <Break> "But fine."
[2009-05-20 23:36:28] <Break> "I'll stay."
[2009-05-20 23:36:37] <Break> "And Dumount, how the fuck should I know?"
[2009-05-20 23:36:39] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles. "You will not be disappoint, or bored."
[2009-05-20 23:36:41] * DrSmith is gonna disappear now
[2009-05-20 23:36:43] <DrSmith> [bye all]
[2009-05-20 23:36:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This is my promise for you."
[2009-05-20 23:36:46] <Break> "Do I look like I wear a white labcoat all the time?"
[2009-05-20 23:36:48] <Dumount> "Because I've seen you covered in blood…"
[2009-05-20 23:36:53] <Dumount> "Oh, well, there is that"
[2009-05-20 23:36:55] <pooryoric> [seriously, seeing LBD constantly try to portray a sexy female dumount is squicking me out.]
[2009-05-20 23:36:59] <Break> "I wear reddish colors for a reason."
[2009-05-20 23:37:01] <Gerald> "Bleach works fine. Take it from one who knows."
[2009-05-20 23:37:02] <Dumount> [That's the idea]
[2009-05-20 23:37:06] <DrAuteu> "dumount, club soda"
[2009-05-20 23:37:09] <DrMann> "Oh, I'll e-mail you some instructions later, Dumount. That's an issue I've wrestled with before."
[2009-05-20 23:37:10] <pooryoric> [see ya, smith.]
[2009-05-20 23:37:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Now then."
[2009-05-20 23:37:10] <Dumount> [That was actualy the goal]
[2009-05-20 23:37:17] * Agent_Strelnikov takes stock of who is here and who is armed
[2009-05-20 23:37:20] <pooryoric> [suuuuuure it was.]
[2009-05-20 23:37:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> [can someone please remind me]
[2009-05-20 23:37:28] <DrMann> "Oh. Hmm. Yes, I suppose bleach would work."
[2009-05-20 23:37:33] <Dumount> [Dumount has a scalpul]
[2009-05-20 23:37:39] <DrMann> "That would be much easier."
[2009-05-20 23:37:43] <pooryoric> [we're all armed, one way or another.]
[2009-05-20 23:37:44] <Crit_DM> 3Break has the gun from hell
[2009-05-20 23:37:47] <DrMann> [Dr. Mann has the auto-sclapel.]
[2009-05-20 23:37:51] <pooryoric> [yoric has 8 zombies.]
[2009-05-20 23:37:51] <DrMann> [Scalpel, rather.]
[2009-05-20 23:37:55] <DrAuteu> [i have a riot baton/taser]
[2009-05-20 23:37:58] <DrMann> [Blast, I just pulled an LBD.]
[2009-05-20 23:38:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [right]
[2009-05-20 23:38:04] <DrMann> [No offense.]
[2009-05-20 23:38:06] <Gerald> [Gerald has a powerful handgun.]
[2009-05-20 23:38:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Ok. Please to pay attention."
[2009-05-20 23:38:09] * Agent_Strelnikov throws his arms up
[2009-05-20 23:38:15] <Crit_DM> 3[None taken]
[2009-05-20 23:38:17] <pooryoric> "yeh, red?"
[2009-05-20 23:38:17] * Agent_Strelnikov points at people as he talks.
[2009-05-20 23:38:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "All of you, save Break, are with me."
[2009-05-20 23:38:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We are for make close assault on this camp."
[2009-05-20 23:38:30] <DrAuteu> [and an awesome hat]
[2009-05-20 23:38:34] <Break> "Don't take too long."
[2009-05-20 23:38:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Tovarish Mann, I am want you send in this phantom ghost army to front gate."
[2009-05-20 23:38:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> "All of us are for make circle around rear of camp."
[2009-05-20 23:38:48] <DrMann> "Very well."
[2009-05-20 23:38:49] <DrAuteu> "hang on"
[2009-05-20 23:38:54] <Gerald> "Okay."
[2009-05-20 23:38:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> "As phantom ghost army of fascist destruction reaches gate, we are enter."
[2009-05-20 23:38:58] <pooryoric> "ah, i'm controlling the zombies."
[2009-05-20 23:38:59] <Dumount> "it's a five mile march"
[2009-05-20 23:39:11] <pooryoric> "so, i suppose i'll do that part."
[2009-05-20 23:39:12] * Agent_Strelnikov nods. "I am aware. We can cover this easily."
[2009-05-20 23:39:20] <Break> [Zombie ghost army of fascist destruction <3]
[2009-05-20 23:39:20] * Dumount sighs and nods
[2009-05-20 23:39:24] <Break> [THat's awesome.]
[2009-05-20 23:39:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Break is for remain behind with avtomatchik."
[2009-05-20 23:39:28] <Agent_Strelnikov> "She is for fire support."
[2009-05-20 23:39:28] <DrMann> "Yoric, can you convince them not to attack until they hear a tone, do you think? That way, they wont' attack until we're in position."
[2009-05-20 23:39:30] * Agent_Strelnikov points at Break.
[2009-05-20 23:39:33] <pooryoric> [that IS awesome.]
[2009-05-20 23:39:35] <Dumount> "Yes, you're right of course. We can cover it eaisly"
[2009-05-20 23:39:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You are for lay fire upon any thing that is move."
[2009-05-20 23:39:45] <Break> "Sure thing, pal."
[2009-05-20 23:39:48] <pooryoric> "or, i could just tell them when to attack…"
[2009-05-20 23:39:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I can only hope phantom ghost army of fascist destruction will distract them enough."
[2009-05-20 23:39:53] <Crit_DM> 3[That depends on how good his bullshit is]
[2009-05-20 23:39:57] <DrMann> "But then you wouldn't be with us."
[2009-05-20 23:39:58] <Crit_DM> 3[They're a bit dumb]
[2009-05-20 23:40:03] <pooryoric> [i got it covered.]
[2009-05-20 23:40:05] <Crit_DM> 3[So he's got bad odds]
[2009-05-20 23:40:05] * DrAuteu tilts hat forward "let's fucking do this"
[2009-05-20 23:40:18] * Agent_Strelnikov throws his arm forward and begins walking at a brisk pace.
[2009-05-20 23:40:28] * Agent_Strelnikov has forgotten that very few of them, if any, are trained soldiers.
[2009-05-20 23:40:29] <Gerald> "Okay then."
[2009-05-20 23:40:31] * DrMann follows Strelnikov.
[2009-05-20 23:40:34] <pooryoric> [never tell me the odds.]
[2009-05-20 23:40:36] * Break takes up the rear.
[2009-05-20 23:40:37] * Gerald follows Dmitri.
[2009-05-20 23:40:43] <pooryoric> [math confuses me…]
[2009-05-20 23:40:53] * DrAuteu follows
[2009-05-20 23:40:54] <Dumount> Dumount can do it because she takes good care of herself
[2009-05-20 23:40:54] * DrMann looks very menacing with his auto-scalpel, black opera cape, and parasol.
[2009-05-20 23:40:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> [shall we fast forward this march]
[2009-05-20 23:40:59] * pooryoric follows, astride his lumbering zombie minion.
[2009-05-20 23:41:01] <Dumount> [Sure]
[2009-05-20 23:41:08] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hey guys look we're here]
[2009-05-20 23:41:17] <Crit_DM> 3[You guys taking edgebo?]
[2009-05-20 23:41:20] <DrAuteu> " you know this zombie invasion plan would work better at night"
[2009-05-20 23:41:21] <pooryoric> [bam! five mile march!]
[2009-05-20 23:41:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [whoops. i forgot.]
[2009-05-20 23:41:27] <DrMann> [Naturally!]
[2009-05-20 23:41:31] <DrMann> "Oh, I've an idea!"
[2009-05-20 23:41:33] <DrAuteu> [ no no}
[2009-05-20 23:41:46] <pooryoric> "why not have edgebo let us in?"
[2009-05-20 23:41:50] <Crit_DM> 3You are now outside an imposing fortress like structure
[2009-05-20 23:41:55] * DrMann wakes up Edgebo, and gives him another shot of Obedience syrum.
[2009-05-20 23:41:56] * Agent_Strelnikov hadn't considered it.
[2009-05-20 23:41:57] <DrAuteu> [i already made him afraid of walnuts when he wakes up so…]
[2009-05-20 23:41:58] <Crit_DM> 3There are metal fences, with razor wire
[2009-05-20 23:42:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I had not consider this possibility."
[2009-05-20 23:42:02] <DrMann> 7d6 Dance, puppet, dance!
[2009-05-20 23:42:03] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Dance, puppet, dance!: 32 [7d6=6,2,3,6,6,6,3]
[2009-05-20 23:42:06] <Crit_DM> 3And concrete barriers
[2009-05-20 23:42:09] <DrMann> […Wow.]
[2009-05-20 23:42:11] <Break> [Jesus fuck, Mann.]
[2009-05-20 23:42:16] <DrMann> [Can we just say it's permanent at this point?]
[2009-05-20 23:42:18] <Crit_DM> 3In the center is an ugly com…
[2009-05-20 23:42:19] <Gerald> [Damn.]
[2009-05-20 23:42:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> [mann is A FUCKING HERO]
[2009-05-20 23:42:22] <Break> [Stop being awesome and leave some kickassery for the rest of us.]
[2009-05-20 23:42:23] <Crit_DM> 3Drmann you get a perk
[2009-05-20 23:42:30] <Crit_DM> 3jerk
[2009-05-20 23:42:34] <Crit_DM> 3You get a perk
[2009-05-20 23:42:37] <Crit_DM> 3Choose wisely
[2009-05-20 23:42:45] * Agent_Strelnikov thinks for a bit.
[2009-05-20 23:42:46] <Break> [Choose? It has to be relevant.]
[2009-05-20 23:42:46] <Crit_DM> 3It's related to this in some way
[2009-05-20 23:42:48] <pooryoric> [holy shit. that's four sixes.]
[2009-05-20 23:42:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I leave this up four you to decide. Are we try for sneak in like spy?"
[2009-05-20 23:43:02] <DrMann> [I think Dance, My Puppet, Dance! works. A bonus to controlling others?]
[2009-05-20 23:43:02] <Arcalane> [That's as many as four times six! And that's terrible!]
[2009-05-20 23:43:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Or do we use proven assault tactic."
[2009-05-20 23:43:19] <Dumount> "We're doctors not soldiers"
[2009-05-20 23:43:20] <Break> [To implanting suggestions vis surgery.]
[2009-05-20 23:43:21] <DrAuteu> " i think sneaking in is the better plan"
[2009-05-20 23:43:35] <DrMann> "Edgebo, I have a mission for you."
[2009-05-20 23:43:35] <Crit_DM> 3[Up to you, but make sure it's relevent]
[2009-05-20 23:43:40] <pooryoric> [how about "mind controll: drmann can roll 1d6 to take control of an NPC once per game.]
[2009-05-20 23:43:42] <Break> "Yeah, because this gun is obviously built for stealth."
[2009-05-20 23:43:43] <Crit_DM> 3[I like slightly silly things better though]
[2009-05-20 23:43:46] <Break> "Not going to happen."
[2009-05-20 23:43:56] <Break> [Yoric, no.]
[2009-05-20 23:43:58] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes… master?"
[2009-05-20 23:44:02] <DrAuteu> " i'm pretty sure i can talk my way in"
[2009-05-20 23:44:06] <Break> [That's going to get stupidly powerful.]
[2009-05-20 23:44:13] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs.
[2009-05-20 23:44:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We are sneak in if you want."
[2009-05-20 23:44:26] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah, it kinda would]
[2009-05-20 23:44:28] <pooryoric> "normally, i like sneaking, but i'm riding on a zombie, so this changes things somewhat."
[2009-05-20 23:44:40] <Crit_DM> 3[But I like things like, or "Can pull items out of bag" and the like]
[2009-05-20 23:44:41] <pooryoric> [true.]
[2009-05-20 23:44:41] <DrAuteu> we can try stealth, and then assault if all else fails
[2009-05-20 23:44:45] <Gerald> "I have no clue about strategy, so it's up to you guys."
[2009-05-20 23:44:48] <Crit_DM> 3[I reward badassery with perks]
[2009-05-20 23:44:51] * Agent_Strelnikov points at Auteu.
[2009-05-20 23:44:52] <DrMann> "I am going to leave you with my cell phone. When I call, I want you to order the walking dead to attack the front gates, and then run as far from here as you can. Call me when the sun rises again."
[2009-05-20 23:44:55] <DrAuteu> [sorry for got the qoutes]
[2009-05-20 23:44:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> "There is problem."
[2009-05-20 23:45:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> "If your stealth is not work, then you are stuck in very bad position. Your surprise is gone. You are in open. You are dead. Like crush baby."
[2009-05-20 23:45:12] <pooryoric> [mann, don't let this opportunity go to waste…]
[2009-05-20 23:45:12] * Agent_Strelnikov coughs.
[2009-05-20 23:45:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am feel quite strongly that we strike quickly. With much force."
[2009-05-20 23:45:30] <Dumount> "Strelnikov has a point"
[2009-05-20 23:45:36] <DrAuteu> "like i said, i can most assuredly talk my way in"
[2009-05-20 23:45:40] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek. "Eh, overwhelm them."
[2009-05-20 23:45:44] <Dumount> Dumount says, panting slightly
[2009-05-20 23:45:47] <pooryoric> [yoric's the stealth guy… should i get off the zombie?]
[2009-05-20 23:45:47] <DrMann> [I think we should just go with a bonus die to implanting suggestions through surgery and mind-controlling chemicals.]
[2009-05-20 23:45:56] <DrMann> [It's relevant and fun.]
[2009-05-20 23:45:59] <Break> [You missed on opportunity.]
[2009-05-20 23:46:02] <Crit_DM> 3[Boring, but not too broken, alright]
[2009-05-20 23:46:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [mann is a god damned hero.]
[2009-05-20 23:46:02] <DrMann> [And I want to try and keep Edgebo when this is over.]
[2009-05-20 23:46:10] <Break> ["With full force"]
[2009-05-20 23:46:14] <pooryoric> [works for me. come up with a clever name for it.]
[2009-05-20 23:46:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> [DMITRI IS FULLY CHARGED]
[2009-05-20 23:46:23] <DrAuteu> [don't forget i made him afraid of walnuts]
[2009-05-20 23:46:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [CHARGE ME, DOKTOR MANN]
[2009-05-20 23:46:26] <DrMann> [Edgebo is my new mind-controlled lab assistant.]
[2009-05-20 23:46:28] <Crit_DM> 3[Hrm… sure. he's a trained mercenary who once served in afghanistan with the russians as a young lad]
[2009-05-20 23:46:29] <Gerald> [….]
[2009-05-20 23:46:31] <pooryoric> [yoric's the stealth guy… should i get off the zombie?]
[2009-05-20 23:46:35] <DrMann> [*Charges the heavy*]
[2009-05-20 23:46:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> [And then Mann uber-charged Strelnikov into the enemy camp.]
[2009-05-20 23:46:43] <pooryoric> [for sneakage purposes?]
[2009-05-20 23:46:47] <DrMann> [And the name will be Dance, Puppets, Dance!]
[2009-05-20 23:47:01] <Crit_DM> 3[kay]
[2009-05-20 23:47:05] <Crit_DM> 3[So… plan is?]
[2009-05-20 23:47:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [we havent settled on one yet]
[2009-05-20 23:47:18] <Break> [Sorry, "at full force"]
[2009-05-20 23:47:19] <DrAuteu> [what time is it?]
[2009-05-20 23:47:20] * Dumount charges Strelnikov
[2009-05-20 23:47:28] <pooryoric> "so, should i get off he zombie, or…?"
[2009-05-20 23:47:28] <DrAuteu> [like is it dark?]
[2009-05-20 23:47:39] * Dumount uses the medic gun to double uber him, with both types of uber
[2009-05-20 23:47:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> [considering the time itd take to cover that distance]
[2009-05-20 23:47:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i think it's fair to assume it is probably dark or at least near dark]
[2009-05-20 23:48:02] * Break takes a knee, ready to open fire.
[2009-05-20 23:48:04] <DrAuteu> [ok then]
[2009-05-20 23:48:10] <pooryoric> "cause, i can either talk us in, or charge with this fucking ARMY OF ZOMBIES!"
[2009-05-20 23:48:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Are we stealth or are we brute force this."
[2009-05-20 23:48:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Please to decide."
[2009-05-20 23:48:21] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Break.
[2009-05-20 23:48:25] <Crit_DM> 3The sun is low in the sky behind your backs
[2009-05-20 23:48:27] <pooryoric> [yoric's stoked about zombies.]
[2009-05-20 23:48:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ooh, ideal.]
[2009-05-20 23:48:31] <DrAuteu> "i'm all for the stealth"
[2009-05-20 23:48:37] <Crit_DM> 3So… you know if the enemy shoots at you they're shootig into the sun
[2009-05-20 23:48:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [strelnikov knows his business]
[2009-05-20 23:48:55] <Gerald> "Either way's fine for me. Probably gonna get shot either way."
[2009-05-20 23:48:56] <pooryoric> "why not have someone sneak in and open the door, THEN charge?"
[2009-05-20 23:48:59] <DrMann> "Let's try stealth. We can always go for brute force if that fails."
[2009-05-20 23:49:03] <DrAuteu> "how about we sneak in through the back"
[2009-05-20 23:49:14] <Dumount> "And stare into the sun?"
[2009-05-20 23:49:18] <Break> "Oh, for fuck's sake, you PEOPLE!"
[2009-05-20 23:49:23] * Break fires at the base.
[2009-05-20 23:49:26] * Agent_Strelnikov shouts.
[2009-05-20 23:49:26] <pooryoric> "if we just left now, could i keep the zombies?"
[2009-05-20 23:49:28] * Gerald jumps.
[2009-05-20 23:49:30] <Break> "There."
[2009-05-20 23:49:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> "UURRAAAAHHHH!"
[2009-05-20 23:49:31] <DrAuteu> "then yoric draws attention to the front with zombies"
[2009-05-20 23:49:33] <Break> "We have decided."
[2009-05-20 23:49:34] * Agent_Strelnikov charges down the hill.
[2009-05-20 23:49:37] <Break> "Now get to it."
[2009-05-20 23:49:42] <Crit_DM> 3[Roll to see how much damage that shot on the base does]
[2009-05-20 23:49:42] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-20 23:49:43] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 25 [6d6=6,6,6,2,4,1]
[2009-05-20 23:49:46] <Gerald> "Yes, Ma'am!"
[2009-05-20 23:49:49] <Break> 8d8 Lethal Fucking Weapon
[2009-05-20 23:49:50] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Lethal Fucking Weapon: 40 [8d8=8,3,6,3,8,1,5,6]
[2009-05-20 23:49:50] * Agent_Strelnikov is shouting barely audible commands in Russian as he runs.
[2009-05-20 23:49:53] * Gerald charges.
[2009-05-20 23:49:56] <DrMann> "Edgebo, new plan! Charge!"
[2009-05-20 23:49:58] * pooryoric charges with a fucking ARMY OF ZOMBIES!
[2009-05-20 23:49:59] * DrMann charges.
[2009-05-20 23:50:01] <Break> [Er.]
[2009-05-20 23:50:05] <Break> 8d6 Lethal Weapon
[2009-05-20 23:50:06] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Lethal Weapon: 32 [8d6=2,1,5,6,4,5,3,6]
[2009-05-20 23:50:06] <Dumount> 6d6 unnatural stupidity
[2009-05-20 23:50:07] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, unnatural stupidity: 19 [6d6=6,2,6,2,1,2]
[2009-05-20 23:50:14] <Gerald> 6d6 Makarov
[2009-05-20 23:50:14] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Makarov: 19 [6d6=1,2,1,5,6,4]
[2009-05-20 23:50:16] <Crit_DM> 3Break knocks down a tower
[2009-05-20 23:50:20] <Gerald> [Godddammit]
[2009-05-20 23:50:22] <DrMann> 4d6 Protective Garments
[2009-05-20 23:50:22] * DrAuteu runs in towartds the front
[2009-05-20 23:50:22] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments: 22 [4d6=5,5,6,6]
[2009-05-20 23:50:24] <Crit_DM> 3She knocks down a guard tower
[2009-05-20 23:50:29] <Break> "Man, this feels good!"
[2009-05-20 23:50:31] * Agent_Strelnikov reaches the fence and begins cutting through with the bayonet.
[2009-05-20 23:50:35] <DrMann> [Oh, hey, I must have found my bulletproof long underwear.]
[2009-05-20 23:50:36] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. Mann finds a bullet proof bunny suit
[2009-05-20 23:50:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh jesus]
[2009-05-20 23:50:43] * pooryoric SUCCESSFULLY charges with a fucking ARMY OF ZOMBIES!
[2009-05-20 23:50:46] * Gerald stares.
[2009-05-20 23:50:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> "NOT ONE STEP BACKWARD."
[2009-05-20 23:50:57] <Gerald> "Break, remind me never to get on your bad side."
[2009-05-20 23:50:58] <Crit_DM> 3Pooryoric sucessfuly charges with a fucking army of zombies
[2009-05-20 23:51:08] <Break> "Common sense should've told you that."
[2009-05-20 23:51:10] <DrAuteu> 4d6 seems like a good idea
[2009-05-20 23:51:10] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, seems like a good idea: 14 [4d6=1,6,1,6]
[2009-05-20 23:51:10] <Break> "Now get going."
[2009-05-20 23:51:18] * Gerald charges.
[2009-05-20 23:51:25] <pooryoric> "someone, please get a picture of this!"
[2009-05-20 23:51:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> "FORWARD, TO THE GLORIES."
[2009-05-20 23:51:31] <Crit_DM> 3Garald shoots some poor bastard who's peein in the bushes
[2009-05-20 23:51:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> "YIELD NOT SINGLE INCH OF GROUND."
[2009-05-20 23:51:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "SHED YOUR BLOOD TO HOLD THIS LINE."
[2009-05-20 23:51:45] <Crit_DM> 3Dr Auteu does… something to no on
[2009-05-20 23:51:52] <pooryoric> [what do i roll for zombie massacre?]
[2009-05-20 23:51:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> "CRUSH ENEMY UNDER BOOT AND BLADE OF BAYONET."
[2009-05-20 23:52:05] <Crit_DM> 3[Command]
[2009-05-20 23:52:05] * Agent_Strelnikov finally makes it through the fence.
[2009-05-20 23:52:15] <Dumount> 10d6 mass return fire
[2009-05-20 23:52:17] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, mass return fire: 27 [10d6=6,1,2,1,5,1,1,3,1,6]
[2009-05-20 23:52:27] <Crit_DM> 3The return fire is scattered, disorganised
[2009-05-20 23:52:30] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-20 23:52:30] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 23 [6d6=6,1,3,5,3,5]
[2009-05-20 23:52:31] * Agent_Strelnikov takes cover behind some cover-like object and opens fire.
[2009-05-20 23:52:32] <Crit_DM> 3And utterly sucktastic and inneffective
[2009-05-20 23:52:35] <pooryoric> "kill!"
[2009-05-20 23:52:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 UURRAAAAHHHHH
[2009-05-20 23:52:37] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, UURRAAAAHHHHH: 30 [7d6=6,1,4,4,6,5,4]
[2009-05-20 23:52:42] * DrAuteu hits a guy across the face with his riot baton
[2009-05-20 23:52:49] <Gerald> 6d6 shit, shit, shit, I'mma firin' mah gun
[2009-05-20 23:52:49] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, shit, shit, shit, I'mma firin' mah gun: 24 [6d6=4,4,6,3,3,4]
[2009-05-20 23:52:57] * DrMann attacks with the autoscalpel.
[2009-05-20 23:52:57] <DrAuteu> 5d6 seems like a good idea
[2009-05-20 23:52:58] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, seems like a good idea: 19 [5d6=3,1,5,4,6]
[2009-05-20 23:52:59] <pooryoric> [when did we get hardcore?]
[2009-05-20 23:53:00] <Crit_DM> 3Agent Strelnikov manages to tip a tank
[2009-05-20 23:53:02] <DrMann> 7d6 Mad Medicine.
[2009-05-20 23:53:03] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Mad Medicine.: 31 [7d6=5,3,4,6,4,5,4]
[2009-05-20 23:53:07] <DrMann> [Hoo-ah!]
[2009-05-20 23:53:09] <Agent_Strelnikov> [wow he must really be badass]
[2009-05-20 23:53:18] * Break creates another opening.
[2009-05-20 23:53:23] <Break> 8d6 Lethal Weapon
[2009-05-20 23:53:23] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Lethal Weapon: 27 [8d6=2,5,4,1,5,4,5,1]
[2009-05-20 23:53:24] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric manages to trap an officer in an outhouse
[2009-05-20 23:53:28] <pooryoric> [how's yoric doin with the 25 roll for zombie chaos?]
[2009-05-20 23:53:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [also, dmitri is in combat mode :D he is currently incapable of feeling any emotions other than pure rage and hatred for the enemy]
[2009-05-20 23:53:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i should probably add this as a hook]
[2009-05-20 23:53:43] <pooryoric> "haha, zapped whil zipping!"
[2009-05-20 23:53:56] <DrMann> [Dr. Mann is currently feeling hungry. So much blood…]
[2009-05-20 23:53:58] * pooryoric tips the outhouse.
[2009-05-20 23:53:59] <Crit_DM> 3Break takes down an AA gun
[2009-05-20 23:54:09] * Agent_Strelnikov rocks the mag out of his AKM and loads in another one, stripping a round from the magazine and returning fire again.
[2009-05-20 23:54:17] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. mann slices up a… giant… teddybear
[2009-05-20 23:54:19] <Crit_DM> 3It bleeds
[2009-05-20 23:54:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 RAGE OF A THOUSAND SOVIET INFANTRYMEN
[2009-05-20 23:54:21] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, RAGE OF A THOUSAND SOVIET INFANTRYMEN: 17 [7d6=2,1,1,1,5,5,2]
[2009-05-20 23:54:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [damn]
[2009-05-20 23:54:28] * DrMann attempts to feed on the blood.
[2009-05-20 23:54:28] <Crit_DM> 3Wait… no it's just a normal bear
[2009-05-20 23:54:32] <Agent_Strelnikov> [they must have been conscripts]
[2009-05-20 23:54:37] <DrMann> 2d6 Stand Back, I'm a Vampire.
[2009-05-20 23:54:37] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm a Vampire.: 5 [2d6=4,1]
[2009-05-20 23:54:41] <Crit_DM> 3[Pretty much]
[2009-05-20 23:54:44] <DrMann> [And it was going so well…]
[2009-05-20 23:54:49] <Crit_DM> 3DrMann drinks poorly
[2009-05-20 23:54:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [lol mann]
[2009-05-20 23:54:56] <Crit_DM> 3He squirts blood out his nose
[2009-05-20 23:54:59] <Crit_DM> 3Bear blood
[2009-05-20 23:55:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> [LOL]
[2009-05-20 23:55:01] <Gerald> [What about my roll?]
[2009-05-20 23:55:10] <Agent_Strelnikov> [also yeah, gerald did roll]
[2009-05-20 23:55:13] <pooryoric> "mann, what the hell are you doing?"
[2009-05-20 23:55:23] <Crit_DM> 3Gearald shoots a man in the ass
[2009-05-20 23:55:25] <DrMann> "I'm sorry. It's the vampirism, you know."
[2009-05-20 23:55:39] <pooryoric> "ah."
[2009-05-20 23:55:42] <DrMann> "I really need to find a cure soon."
[2009-05-20 23:55:44] <Gerald> "Wow. I'm getting in some really nasty shots."
[2009-05-20 23:55:51] * DrAuteu attacks with the taser
[2009-05-20 23:55:56] <Crit_DM> 3Alarms start to sound, and the doors to the complex, as opposed to the gates start sliding shut
[2009-05-20 23:56:03] <DrAuteu> 5d6 seems like a good idea
[2009-05-20 23:56:04] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, seems like a good idea: 13 [5d6=1,5,4,1,2]
[2009-05-20 23:56:05] <Crit_DM> 3The men behind those doors are somewhat more organised
[2009-05-20 23:56:09] <pooryoric> "gerald, remind me to be nice to you."
[2009-05-20 23:56:12] * Agent_Strelnikov pumps his fist
[2009-05-20 23:56:15] <Break> "Hey!"
[2009-05-20 23:56:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> "BREEEAAAAAKKK!"
[2009-05-20 23:56:18] <Break> "Punks!"
[2009-05-20 23:56:18] <Gerald> "Heheh!"
[2009-05-20 23:56:18] <Dumount> 10d6 collective return fire
[2009-05-20 23:56:20] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, collective return fire: 37 [10d6=3,3,2,4,6,5,4,2,5,3]
[2009-05-20 23:56:28] * Agent_Strelnikov prays to God that Break opens fire.
[2009-05-20 23:56:33] * pooryoric charges his zombies at the doors
[2009-05-20 23:56:33] <Crit_DM> 3Two zombies are zapped
[2009-05-20 23:56:34] <Break> "Let me open 'em up!"
[2009-05-20 23:56:39] <Break> 8d6 LEthal Weapon
[2009-05-20 23:56:40] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, LEthal Weapon: 33 [8d6=4,1,6,6,6,2,6,2]
[2009-05-20 23:56:45] * Gerald dives to the ground.
[2009-05-20 23:56:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh shit]
[2009-05-20 23:56:45] <pooryoric> 6d6 bring the door down
[2009-05-20 23:56:45] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, bring the door down: 14 [6d6=1,1,5,2,3,2]
[2009-05-20 23:56:48] <Crit_DM> 3Auteu hits a sack of potatoes
[2009-05-20 23:56:56] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Sleuth Diplomacy
[2009-05-20 23:56:57] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Sleuth Diplomacy: 16 [7d6=2,6,1,1,4,1,1]
[2009-05-20 23:57:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> [jesus my rolls are horrible]
[2009-05-20 23:57:04] <Crit_DM> 3Break gets the door
[2009-05-20 23:57:10] <DrAuteu> [those potatos dserved it]
[2009-05-20 23:57:19] <Crit_DM> 3Agent Strelnikov fails hi sleuth diplomacy'
[2009-05-20 23:57:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> [four 1's, lol]
[2009-05-20 23:57:25] <Gerald> 6d6 shootem up.
[2009-05-20 23:57:26] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, shootem up.: 25 [6d6=6,4,1,6,2,6]
[2009-05-20 23:57:30] <Crit_DM> 3He trips and falls on his face
[2009-05-20 23:57:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i hate all of you.]
[2009-05-20 23:57:37] <Crit_DM> 3And takes a bullet to the back left shoulder
[2009-05-20 23:57:44] * pooryoric accidentally sends his zombie minions charging THROUGH the ruined doorway, to prey upon thos inside!
[2009-05-20 23:57:52] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald shoots a man in the crotch
[2009-05-20 23:57:52] * Agent_Strelnikov gets a mouth full of dirt. He doesn't feel the bullet right now, but surely is going to feel it in about ten minutes.
[2009-05-20 23:57:59] <Break> "What the shit are you guys doing?"
[2009-05-20 23:58:02] <Break> "FOCUS FIRE!"
[2009-05-20 23:58:04] <pooryoric> "you okay, red?"
[2009-05-20 23:58:08] <Crit_DM> 3Break has 9 shots left
[2009-05-20 23:58:09] * Agent_Strelnikov pushes himself up. A tooth is loose, but it's a real one, thank god!
[2009-05-20 23:58:10] <Break> [Team up with me, gogogogo.]
[2009-05-20 23:58:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> [how do i team up]
[2009-05-20 23:58:24] <Gerald> "Yes ma'am!"
[2009-05-20 23:58:26] <pooryoric> [right, right. ]
[2009-05-20 23:58:32] <Break> [Roll the relevant combat skill, donate any 6s to me.]
[2009-05-20 23:58:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [aha]
[2009-05-20 23:58:39] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-20 23:58:40] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 17 [6d6=3,1,1,3,5,4]
[2009-05-20 23:58:41] <DrAuteu> [ i don't do well in teams, just saying]
[2009-05-20 23:58:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Combat
[2009-05-20 23:58:45] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Combat: 23 [7d6=5,5,2,3,4,3,1]
[2009-05-20 23:58:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [wow i am wholly useless right now]
[2009-05-20 23:58:55] <Break> [Wooooow.]
[2009-05-20 23:58:56] <Gerald> 6d6 Ohhhhhh shit.
[2009-05-20 23:58:57] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Ohhhhhh shit.: 26 [6d6=1,6,6,3,4,6]
[2009-05-20 23:59:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> [god damn you gerald]
[2009-05-20 23:59:06] <Gerald> [Hot damn. Three sixes.]
[2009-05-20 23:59:07] <Crit_DM> 3Pooryoric one of your zombies wanders away
[2009-05-20 23:59:09] <Break> [+1 dice for perk, and….]
[2009-05-20 23:59:10] <DrAuteu> 3d6 seems like a good idea teamed
[2009-05-20 23:59:10] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, seems like a good idea teamed: 12 [3d6=3,3,6]
[2009-05-20 23:59:13] <Crit_DM> 3You're down to five
[2009-05-20 23:59:15] <pooryoric> [i think i have six zombies left. does that count?]
[2009-05-20 23:59:25] <pooryoric> [fuck timing.]
[2009-05-20 23:59:31] <Crit_DM> 3[You lost 2, then you lost 1
[2009-05-20 23:59:36] <Crit_DM> 3[You started with 8]
[2009-05-20 23:59:40] <Break> 8d6+24 Focus Fire
[2009-05-20 23:59:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Focus Fire: 45 [8d6=1,1,1,5,2,2,5,4]
[2009-05-20 23:59:43] <pooryoric> [yeh, yeh, i'm with you.]
[2009-05-20 23:59:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> [aww yea]
[2009-05-21 00:00:18] <Crit_DM> 3Break, you take out an advanced looking tank just wheeling out of storage, and open a wide swath of the wall of the complex
[2009-05-21 00:00:26] <Break> [That roll could've gone so much better.]
[2009-05-21 00:00:30] * DrMann charges forward, caught up in the moment.
[2009-05-21 00:00:35] <Break> "Go! Gogogogogogo!"
[2009-05-21 00:00:37] <Dumount> 10d6 collective return fire
[2009-05-21 00:00:39] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, collective return fire: 27 [10d6=2,1,2,3,3,5,5,3,1,2]
[2009-05-21 00:00:41] <DrMann> "For God and Country!"
[2009-05-21 00:00:41] <Break> "Get a tank if you can!"
[2009-05-21 00:00:45] * Agent_Strelnikov charges forward, bayonet fixed.
[2009-05-21 00:00:53] * Gerald charges.
[2009-05-21 00:00:54] <Crit_DM> 3The demoralized foe doth suck again
[2009-05-21 00:00:57] * pooryoric charges with his five remaining zombies
[2009-05-21 00:00:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> [am i still rolling for a team or do i roll on my own now?]
[2009-05-21 00:01:02] <Crit_DM> 3[For yourself]
[2009-05-21 00:01:03] <Break> [On your own.]
[2009-05-21 00:01:06] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-21 00:01:07] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 25 [6d6=4,6,6,4,4,1]
[2009-05-21 00:01:11] <Break> "Get a damn tank!]
[2009-05-21 00:01:11] * DrMann attacks those around him with the Auto-scalpel.
[2009-05-21 00:01:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> [right, sorry for the questions, i am somewhat new to this rolling business]
[2009-05-21 00:01:19] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric, your zombies eat three guarddogs
[2009-05-21 00:01:21] <Gerald> 6d6 please shoot the fuckers.
[2009-05-21 00:01:21] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, please shoot the fuckers.: 19 [6d6=3,1,3,6,5,1]
[2009-05-21 00:01:24] <DrMann> 7d6 Frothing At the Mouth Medicine
[2009-05-21 00:01:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Cold Blue Steel
[2009-05-21 00:01:24] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Frothing At the Mouth Medicine: 23 [7d6=3,5,3,2,4,5,1]
[2009-05-21 00:01:25] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Cold Blue Steel: 28 [7d6=2,6,5,3,2,6,4]
[2009-05-21 00:01:27] <Gerald> [Damn.]
[2009-05-21 00:01:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> [that's more like it.]
[2009-05-21 00:01:38] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald, you shoot a barrel of vodka
[2009-05-21 00:01:40] <pooryoric> [froothing at the mouth medicine?]
[2009-05-21 00:01:47] * DrAuteu attacks with the baton
[2009-05-21 00:01:48] <Gerald> "Sorry, Dmitri!"
[2009-05-21 00:01:52] <DrMann> [No, frothing, Yoric. Get it right.]
[2009-05-21 00:02:00] <pooryoric> [yeh, that.]
[2009-05-21 00:02:00] <DrAuteu> 5d6 seems like a good idea
[2009-05-21 00:02:00] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, seems like a good idea: 19 [5d6=2,3,3,5,6]
[2009-05-21 00:02:04] * Agent_Strelnikov is consumed by bloodlust, and doesn't see the vodka meet its untimely end.
[2009-05-21 00:02:11] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov you slice down three men with one backhand
[2009-05-21 00:02:16] <pooryoric> 6d6 hit em while they're down
[2009-05-21 00:02:16] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, hit em while they're down: 28 [6d6=6,6,4,5,3,4]
[2009-05-21 00:02:38] <Gerald> [Can I look for a tank to steal?]
[2009-05-21 00:02:38] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric, your zombies maul some woman with commander's stripes to death
[2009-05-21 00:02:42] <Crit_DM> 3[Sure]
[2009-05-21 00:02:45] <pooryoric> "man, i LOVE zombies!"
[2009-05-21 00:02:47] <Crit_DM> 3[roll]
[2009-05-21 00:02:50] * Agent_Strelnikov continues running headlong, blood squirting occasionally from his wounded shoulder.
[2009-05-21 00:03:10] <Break> "GET A TANK!"
[2009-05-21 00:03:14] * DrMann looks for interesting SCPs.
[2009-05-21 00:03:17] <Crit_DM> 3Dr Auteu you shove your baton into a man's mouth, breaking out his teeth
[2009-05-21 00:03:18] <Gerald> 7d6 Yes, I'm combining +2 from a gun to Geneeral Intelligence, so what?
[2009-05-21 00:03:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Yes, I'm combining +2 from a gun to Geneeral Intelligence, so what?: 33 [7d6=4,4,6,5,5,6,3]
[2009-05-21 00:03:24] <Crit_DM> 3And then you zap him
[2009-05-21 00:03:25] * DrAuteu considers what to make of the situation
[2009-05-21 00:03:29] * pooryoric decides to try the COMPANY HALT trick from earlier again.
[2009-05-21 00:03:31] * Agent_Strelnikov , unfortunately, was never an armored commander.
[2009-05-21 00:03:37] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-21 00:03:38] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 25 [6d6=5,4,4,6,5,1]
[2009-05-21 00:03:44] <DrAuteu> 4d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:03:44] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 17 [4d6=3,6,2,6]
[2009-05-21 00:03:45] <pooryoric> [did it work?]
[2009-05-21 00:03:53] <DrMann> 1d6 Heads-Up.
[2009-05-21 00:03:54] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Heads-Up.: 1 [1d6=1]
[2009-05-21 00:04:01] * DrMann doesn't see any SCPs at all.
[2009-05-21 00:04:03] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald, you sww a choice of two stealable tanks…. a T-84 and some fancy new tank that looks american, and like it takes at lest five people to pilot it
[2009-05-21 00:04:16] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. mann doesn't see anything
[2009-05-21 00:04:21] <pooryoric> [did my ToC work?]
[2009-05-21 00:04:23] <Crit_DM> 3He's temporarly blind for five seconds
[2009-05-21 00:04:27] <Gerald> "Guys!"
[2009-05-21 00:04:32] <Gerald> "Want a tank?"
[2009-05-21 00:04:35] <pooryoric> [i called for the enemy to halt again…]
[2009-05-21 00:04:39] <pooryoric> [did it work?]
[2009-05-21 00:04:45] <Crit_DM> 3pooryoric, you manage to get a small group of shoulders to stop firing for a half second or two of confusion
[2009-05-21 00:04:54] * Gerald hops in the T-84.
[2009-05-21 00:04:54] <pooryoric> [good enough.
[2009-05-21 00:04:55] <pooryoric> ]
[2009-05-21 00:04:57] <DrMann> "Gad, I've got dust in my eyes."
[2009-05-21 00:05:02] * Agent_Strelnikov takes that moment to open fire on them.
[2009-05-21 00:05:06] <Crit_DM> 3Your zombies promptly eat them
[2009-05-21 00:05:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Shoot them in the back
[2009-05-21 00:05:07] <Gerald> [What kinda bonus do I get from a FUCKING TANK
[2009-05-21 00:05:07] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Shoot them in the back: 30 [7d6=4,5,5,5,4,5,2]
[2009-05-21 00:05:09] <Gerald> ]
[2009-05-21 00:05:09] * pooryoric takes advantage of the pause. with ZOMBIES
[2009-05-21 00:05:10] <Break> "About damned time!"
[2009-05-21 00:05:19] <pooryoric> 6d6 eat the fuckers
[2009-05-21 00:05:20] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, eat the fuckers: 23 [6d6=3,5,3,5,4,3]
[2009-05-21 00:05:24] * Break lays down more cover fire.
[2009-05-21 00:05:29] <Crit_DM> 3[+5 but only on certain rolls]
[2009-05-21 00:05:32] <Break> 8d6 Lethal LAZOR Weapon
[2009-05-21 00:05:33] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Lethal LAZOR Weapon: 20 [8d6=1,2,4,1,4,4,2,2]
[2009-05-21 00:05:40] <Break> [what the shit was that]
[2009-05-21 00:05:42] <Crit_DM> 3Break shoots sky
[2009-05-21 00:05:45] * Gerald goes rolling with A FUCKING TANK
[2009-05-21 00:05:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [did my roll achieve anything crit]
[2009-05-21 00:05:48] <Crit_DM> 3Lots of sky
[2009-05-21 00:05:52] <Break> [A 20 is pretty damn good.]
[2009-05-21 00:05:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> [that is the best damn roll i have had all night :( ]
[2009-05-21 00:06:03] <pooryoric> [like, shitloads of sky.]
[2009-05-21 00:06:04] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov manages to get behind a bunch of apperent raw recruids
[2009-05-21 00:06:05] <Break> [Just not for 8d6.]
[2009-05-21 00:06:07] <Crit_DM> 3He kills them all
[2009-05-21 00:06:12] <Crit_DM> 3All 12
[2009-05-21 00:06:14] <Gerald> 9d6 TANKITY TANK, MOTHERFUCKERS
[2009-05-21 00:06:15] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, TANKITY TANK, MOTHERFUCKERS: 29 [9d6=1,4,2,6,6,3,5,1,1]
[2009-05-21 00:06:17] <Crit_DM> 3With his bear hands
[2009-05-21 00:06:18] <Agent_Strelnikov> [YEESSSS]
[2009-05-21 00:06:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> [bear hands. BEAR HANDS YES.]
[2009-05-21 00:06:24] <Break> [Remember, you're considering the number only, not the number relative to the amount of dice.]
[2009-05-21 00:06:29] <pooryoric> [russian, like bear.]
[2009-05-21 00:06:30] <Break> [Otherwise advancing is pointless.]
[2009-05-21 00:06:35] <DrAuteu> [holy shit you have bear hands!]
[2009-05-21 00:06:35] <Crit_DM> 3[Oh, right]
[2009-05-21 00:06:49] <pooryoric> [are they all dead yet?]
[2009-05-21 00:06:51] <Crit_DM> 3Break kills maybe one dude
[2009-05-21 00:06:57] * DrMann regains sight and begins looking around again for SCPs.
[2009-05-21 00:06:58] <Crit_DM> 3[Nope, there's LOTS.]
[2009-05-21 00:07:02] <DrMann> 1d6 Look Around
[2009-05-21 00:07:03] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Look Around: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-21 00:07:07] <Dumount> 10d6 collective return fire
[2009-05-21 00:07:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> [as suppressing fire, she doesnt have to kill all of them, keep in mind]
[2009-05-21 00:07:08] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, collective return fire: 36 [10d6=1,2,4,5,6,3,3,5,6,1]
[2009-05-21 00:07:09] <pooryoric> [wow. you're an ASSHOLE.]
[2009-05-21 00:07:09] <Gerald> [What'd my tank do?]
[2009-05-21 00:07:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> [as long as she forces them to turn their heads down she is doing exactly what she needs to]
[2009-05-21 00:07:25] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. Mann sees the SCP containment area
[2009-05-21 00:07:32] <Crit_DM> 3With all the SCPs in it
[2009-05-21 00:07:34] * Break fires again.
[2009-05-21 00:07:39] <Gerald> [TANK, DAMMIT, WHAT DOES IT DO?]
[2009-05-21 00:07:40] <Break> 8d6 Pew.
[2009-05-21 00:07:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Pew.: 22 [8d6=3,6,1,2,1,1,6,2]
[2009-05-21 00:07:53] * DrAuteu tries to find something to improvise into a solution
[2009-05-21 00:07:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> [break is apparently using my dice now with a roll like that]
[2009-05-21 00:07:58] <pooryoric> [ROLL AND SHOOT. IT'S A TANK.]
[2009-05-21 00:08:05] <DrAuteu> 4d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:08:06] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 11 [4d6=3,1,2,5]
[2009-05-21 00:08:10] * DrMann looks to take the trident.
[2009-05-21 00:08:14] <Gerald> 9d6 IT'S A GODDAMN TANK, BITCHES
[2009-05-21 00:08:14] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, IT'S A GODDAMN TANK, BITCHES: 37 [9d6=1,6,4,2,3,6,6,5,4]
[2009-05-21 00:08:21] <Dr-Machina> [what's going on?]
[2009-05-21 00:08:25] * Agent_Strelnikov fires and advances from cover to cover.
[2009-05-21 00:08:29] <pooryoric> 6d6 ima chargin mah ZOMBIES
[2009-05-21 00:08:29] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, ima chargin mah ZOMBIES: 18 [6d6=2,1,4,3,2,6]
[2009-05-21 00:08:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Fire and Maneuver
[2009-05-21 00:08:31] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Fire and Maneuver: 25 [7d6=6,1,4,1,5,2,6]
[2009-05-21 00:08:40] <Crit_DM> 3(Did you roll?)
[2009-05-21 00:08:41] <Crit_DM> 3(Yup)
[2009-05-21 00:08:41] <Crit_DM> 3The tank blows down a fucking wall, causing the building's internal coms to go down
[2009-05-21 00:08:41] <Crit_DM> 3Break takes out a water tower, causing falling water to confuse the foe
[2009-05-21 00:08:47] <pooryoric> [epic battle.]
[2009-05-21 00:08:50] <Crit_DM> 3yoric's zombies trip over themselves
[2009-05-21 00:08:59] <Gerald> "I am *SO* keeping this tank!"
[2009-05-21 00:09:13] <pooryoric> "fuck. c'mon, guys!"
[2009-05-21 00:09:14] <Crit_DM> 3Strellnikov kills a big fat man, who explodes on death
[2009-05-21 00:09:20] <Agent_Strelnikov> [boomer down]
[2009-05-21 00:09:24] <Crit_DM> 3Suddenly… things go quiet
[2009-05-21 00:09:30] <Dr-Machina> [where]?
[2009-05-21 00:09:33] <DrMann> [Remind me, there was the trident, the ruby, the yellow orb, the teddy bear, and what else?]
[2009-05-21 00:09:36] * DrAuteu finds the other tank gerald found
[2009-05-21 00:09:39] <pooryoric> 6d6 ima chargin mah ZOMBIES
[2009-05-21 00:09:39] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, ima chargin mah ZOMBIES: 13 [6d6=1,2,2,1,3,4]
[2009-05-21 00:09:48] <pooryoric> [oops.]
[2009-05-21 00:09:52] <Gerald> [Takes 5 people to use]
[2009-05-21 00:09:54] * Agent_Strelnikov reloads his AKM, using this time to catch a bit of his breath.
[2009-05-21 00:09:59] * DrAuteu gets in said tank
[2009-05-21 00:10:11] * Break stops firing for a second to survey the area.
[2009-05-21 00:10:13] * Agent_Strelnikov waves in an attempt to indicate that Break should probably get in this tank.
[2009-05-21 00:10:13] <Break> 5d6 Wiles
[2009-05-21 00:10:14] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Wiles: 14 [5d6=4,1,1,3,5]
[2009-05-21 00:10:17] <DrAuteu> [a gun of doom]
[2009-05-21 00:10:18] <Dr-Machina> [where is this epic battle taking place?]
[2009-05-21 00:10:18] <Crit_DM> 3(You find the trident, the ruby, and the orb. You do not find the teddybear or Frank the dinosaur. You do find a small stash of laser M16s
[2009-05-21 00:10:24] * pooryoric heads his convenient five zombies over to the second tank.
[2009-05-21 00:10:30] <Gerald> [IN MY FUCKING TANK]
[2009-05-21 00:10:32] <DrMann> [Oh, right.]
[2009-05-21 00:10:34] * Break charges in.
[2009-05-21 00:10:40] <pooryoric> 6d6 ZOMBIES IN A TANK
[2009-05-21 00:10:40] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, ZOMBIES IN A TANK: 25 [6d6=1,5,3,4,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:10:48] * Agent_Strelnikov covers Break's advance! Like good soldier.
[2009-05-21 00:10:48] <pooryoric> [OH SHIT YEH]
[2009-05-21 00:10:52] <Crit_DM> 3[Yoric, your zombies get in the tank, but don't know how to use it]
[2009-05-21 00:10:56] <DrAuteu> [i think i'm in the second tank now
[2009-05-21 00:10:56] <DrAuteu> }
[2009-05-21 00:10:56] <DrMann> 4d6 Protective Garments
[2009-05-21 00:10:57] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments: 14 [4d6=2,6,2,4]
[2009-05-21 00:11:00] <Gerald> 9d6 FUCK YEAR, TANK
[2009-05-21 00:11:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, FUCK YEAR, TANK: 39 [9d6=5,6,4,4,5,6,2,3,4]
[2009-05-21 00:11:06] <DrMann> [That good enough to get some gloves for handling them?]
[2009-05-21 00:11:17] * pooryoric ordes his zombies to work the tank
[2009-05-21 00:11:25] <pooryoric> 6d6 tone of command
[2009-05-21 00:11:25] * DrAuteu directs the zombies on use of the tank
[2009-05-21 00:11:25] * Break gets in the tank.
[2009-05-21 00:11:25] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, tone of command: 25 [6d6=5,3,6,3,3,5]
[2009-05-21 00:11:27] <Crit_DM> 3[The gloves smell like lillacs and are bright purple]
[2009-05-21 00:11:39] * DrMann takes the orb and the ruby and holds the trident.
[2009-05-21 00:11:42] * Agent_Strelnikov mantles onto the rear deck of the turret and rides from the top.
[2009-05-21 00:11:48] <DrAuteu> 4d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:11:48] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 17 [4d6=6,3,6,2]
[2009-05-21 00:11:49] <pooryoric> [do i gets ZOMBIE TANK?]
[2009-05-21 00:11:54] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald shoots down another wall, killing more soldiers
[2009-05-21 00:11:55] * Agent_Strelnikov is more accustomed to this than actually being in the tank. He'd have no idea what to do inside anwyay.
[2009-05-21 00:12:04] <Crit_DM> 3(For the record, you probably will not get to keep the tank)
[2009-05-21 00:12:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [that is probably for the best. it'd NEVER fit in the breakroom]
[2009-05-21 00:12:18] <Crit_DM> 3(Except as special gear)
[2009-05-21 00:12:23] <DrAuteu> [yoric, the zombies can operate it while i direct it, it'll work]
[2009-05-21 00:12:24] <Gerald> [I know. Don't spoil my moment.]
[2009-05-21 00:12:29] <pooryoric> [seriously, zombie tank. yea or nay?]
[2009-05-21 00:12:34] <Crit_DM> 3(You MIGHT get to keep a M16)
[2009-05-21 00:12:36] <Break> [Which tank am I in?]
[2009-05-21 00:12:38] <Crit_DM> 3(Sure… zombie tank)
[2009-05-21 00:12:43] <Crit_DM> 3(Because it's fucking awesome)
[2009-05-21 00:12:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> [you are in the tank with gerald and everyone else]
[2009-05-21 00:12:53] <pooryoric> 6d6 FUCKING ZOMBIE TANK!
[2009-05-21 00:12:53] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, FUCKING ZOMBIE TANK!: 29 [6d6=5,1,5,6,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:12:55] <DrAuteu> [i'm in the tank yes?]
[2009-05-21 00:13:04] * DrMann walks out of the containment area.
[2009-05-21 00:13:06] <Crit_DM> 3There's no one left to shoot
[2009-05-21 00:13:09] <Crit_DM> 3You killed everyone
[2009-05-21 00:13:10] <Break> "Coming through!"
[2009-05-21 00:13:11] <Gerald> [I'm in my own tank]
[2009-05-21 00:13:12] * DrMann wonders briefly where everyone has gone.
[2009-05-21 00:13:13] <pooryoric> [auteu,, you're in the tank with me and the zombies.
[2009-05-21 00:13:14] <pooryoric> ]
[2009-05-21 00:13:16] <Crit_DM> 3And forgot to take people to interogate
[2009-05-21 00:13:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [o rly]
[2009-05-21 00:13:18] * Break takes a seat next to Gerald.
[2009-05-21 00:13:20] <Gerald> [There were two.]
[2009-05-21 00:13:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i am confuse]
[2009-05-21 00:13:26] <DrAuteu> [fuck year]
[2009-05-21 00:13:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i guess im riding on top of gerald's tank]
[2009-05-21 00:13:34] <Crit_DM> 3All of the badguys are now dead
[2009-05-21 00:13:40] <pooryoric> "time to go home, guys?"
[2009-05-21 00:13:41] <Gerald> "Oh. Hello Break. Welcome to my tank."
[2009-05-21 00:13:42] <Crit_DM> 3Except Edgebo, an the zombies
[2009-05-21 00:13:53] <DrMann> "Edgebo, to me!"
[2009-05-21 00:14:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i hope dmitri gets to keep this AKM]
[2009-05-21 00:14:04] <Break> "If that's a penis joke, may I remind you that I still have a laser…"
[2009-05-21 00:14:06] <DrAuteu> [is edgebo deathly afraid of walnuts?]
[2009-05-21 00:14:12] <Gerald> "No."
[2009-05-21 00:14:17] <pooryoric> [i DEMAND that someone draw DrMann and yoric with a tank full of zombies.]
[2009-05-21 00:14:19] <Crit_DM> 3The building is so bombed out that there's not likely particularly much intelegence in it
[2009-05-21 00:14:21] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahaha]
[2009-05-21 00:14:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ill add it to my list of things to draw]
[2009-05-21 00:14:30] <Crit_DM> 3And you hear a screatch in the distance
[2009-05-21 00:14:33] <pooryoric> [SWEET.]
[2009-05-21 00:14:35] * Agent_Strelnikov calls down inside the tank.
[2009-05-21 00:14:37] <Break> [You have something else to draw, first. >:(]
[2009-05-21 00:14:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Gerald! I am made proud of you."
[2009-05-21 00:14:40] <Crit_DM> 3Screech
[2009-05-21 00:14:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i know break, i promise :D ]
[2009-05-21 00:14:45] <Gerald> :D
[2009-05-21 00:14:46] <Crit_DM> 3You hear a screech in the distance
[2009-05-21 00:14:54] <Crit_DM> 3It sonds a it like a jet-plane
[2009-05-21 00:14:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> "When we are make return, I am buy you drink."
[2009-05-21 00:14:59] <DrMann> [Yes. Dr. Mann and Strelnikov as the Medic and Heavy, charging into battle.]
[2009-05-21 00:15:03] <pooryoric> [is that kinda like a screach?]
[2009-05-21 00:15:11] <Crit_DM> 3(…. YES)
[2009-05-21 00:15:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [CHARGE ME DOKTOR]
[2009-05-21 00:15:14] <Break> [What the fuck am I, the Soldier?]
[2009-05-21 00:15:19] <Crit_DM> 3[Da plane is coming back]
[2009-05-21 00:15:23] <pooryoric> [i'm the spy.]
[2009-05-21 00:15:29] <Gerald> [Take it I'm the engineer, then.]
[2009-05-21 00:15:31] * Agent_Strelnikov shouts again.
[2009-05-21 00:15:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> "MAKE ARMOR ROLL."
[2009-05-21 00:15:41] <Crit_DM> 3[Dumount is the engineer]
[2009-05-21 00:15:41] * DrMann looks up.
[2009-05-21 00:15:44] * DrMann looks at the trident.
[2009-05-21 00:15:48] <Crit_DM> 3[Who's demoman and who's pyro]
[2009-05-21 00:15:48] <pooryoric> 6d6 ANTIAIRCRAFT ZOMBIE TANK
[2009-05-21 00:15:49] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, ANTIAIRCRAFT ZOMBIE TANK: 17 [6d6=2,2,4,2,1,6]
[2009-05-21 00:15:52] <Gerald> 9d6 Shittank
[2009-05-21 00:15:53] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Shittank: 32 [9d6=1,4,3,5,4,5,4,5,1]
[2009-05-21 00:16:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Hold on to the fucking tank as it moves
[2009-05-21 00:16:06] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Hold on to the fucking tank as it moves: 24 [7d6=5,2,3,4,5,1,4]
[2009-05-21 00:16:09] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric the zombies manage to fire the tank into the roof, causing the building to start to collapse
[2009-05-21 00:16:14] <DrMann> [Can I use Mad Medicine at half ranks to try to figure out how the trident works?
[2009-05-21 00:16:22] <pooryoric> [it's official. these are NOT antiaircraft zombies.]
[2009-05-21 00:16:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hah]
[2009-05-21 00:16:54] <Crit_DM> 3The shit tank misses the aircraft by a centimeter
[2009-05-21 00:16:55] * DrAuteu stands on top of the tank with his hat tilted and his coat flapping in the wind
[2009-05-21 00:17:20] <Gerald> "Damn. Break, maybe you should take control, you'll shoot better."
[2009-05-21 00:17:23] <DrAuteu> 4d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:17:24] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 13 [4d6=4,5,2,2]
[2009-05-21 00:17:24] <Crit_DM> 3The aircraft continues it's approach
[2009-05-21 00:17:26] <pooryoric> "auteu, you look epic and all, but you may want to hang on to something."
[2009-05-21 00:17:35] <DrMann> 3d6 Figure Out the Trident
[2009-05-21 00:17:35] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Figure Out the Trident: 6 [3d6=2,3,1]
[2009-05-21 00:17:39] <DrMann> [Damn.]
[2009-05-21 00:17:40] <Crit_DM> 3Dr Auteu holds on
[2009-05-21 00:17:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> [quick question]
[2009-05-21 00:17:42] <DrMann> [So much for that plan.]
[2009-05-21 00:17:44] <Crit_DM> 3Dr mann does epicaly
[2009-05-21 00:17:47] <DrAuteu> 'no it's all good"
[2009-05-21 00:17:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> [does this tank have a commander's machine gun on the turret]
[2009-05-21 00:17:49] <Crit_DM> 3[Yes?]
[2009-05-21 00:17:53] <pooryoric> 6d6 zombie tank, AWAY!
[2009-05-21 00:17:53] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, zombie tank, AWAY!: 21 [6d6=3,5,3,3,1,6]
[2009-05-21 00:17:57] <Break> "Oh, for fuck's sake."
[2009-05-21 00:18:11] <Crit_DM> 3[The t-84?)
[2009-05-21 00:18:13] * Break manually takes control of the cannon.
[2009-05-21 00:18:13] <Crit_DM> 3(Yes)
[2009-05-21 00:18:16] <Gerald> "Sorry."
[2009-05-21 00:18:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [right]
[2009-05-21 00:18:24] <Break> "You just focus on getting us in and out of trouble as appropriate."
[2009-05-21 00:18:26] * Agent_Strelnikov grabs the paddles for the commanders anti-aircraft MG.
[2009-05-21 00:18:27] <Crit_DM> 3(The american tank has a fucking AA laser, but you apperently can't use it)
[2009-05-21 00:18:28] <Break> "Got it?"
[2009-05-21 00:18:32] * Agent_Strelnikov begins firing with it.
[2009-05-21 00:18:32] * pooryoric pilots his tank out of the way of the falling building.
[2009-05-21 00:18:34] <Crit_DM> 3The zombie tank starts moing away
[2009-05-21 00:18:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Audie Fucking Murphy
[2009-05-21 00:18:36] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Audie Fucking Murphy: 24 [7d6=3,1,6,3,2,3,6]
[2009-05-21 00:18:38] * DrMann looks back at the lasers.
[2009-05-21 00:18:43] <Gerald> "Yes, ma'am."
[2009-05-21 00:18:45] <Break> [Bonus on the tank?]
[2009-05-21 00:18:47] * DrMann grabs one and tosses another to Edgebo.
[2009-05-21 00:18:52] <Gerald> [+5]
[2009-05-21 00:18:53] <Crit_DM> 3[+5]
[2009-05-21 00:18:54] <pooryoric> [haha, audie fucking murphy!]
[2009-05-21 00:18:55] <DrMann> "Fire on the plane!"
[2009-05-21 00:19:02] * DrAuteu tries to figure out the workings of the second tank
[2009-05-21 00:19:04] * Break fires at the plane.
[2009-05-21 00:19:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i am glad someone got it, lol]
[2009-05-21 00:19:09] <DrMann> ["The plane boss, the plane!]
[2009-05-21 00:19:10] <Break> 9d6 Tank!
[2009-05-21 00:19:10] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Tank!: 35 [9d6=6,4,2,4,4,3,2,5,5]
[2009-05-21 00:19:13] <pooryoric> 6d6+5 ZOMBIES. inna TANK.
[2009-05-21 00:19:14] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, ZOMBIES. inna TANK.: 35 [6d6=6,6,4,3,5,6]
[2009-05-21 00:19:14] <Crit_DM> 3Whatever the hell Strelnikov was doing works
[2009-05-21 00:19:30] <DrMann> 4d6 Firing Blindly
[2009-05-21 00:19:31] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Firing Blindly: 13 [4d6=3,6,2,2]
[2009-05-21 00:19:36] <Crit_DM> 3Break and yoric both sucessfuly take a wing apeace off the airplaine
[2009-05-21 00:19:43] <pooryoric> [apiece.]
[2009-05-21 00:19:47] <Dumount> 12d6 with my last breath I spit at thee
[2009-05-21 00:19:50] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, with my last breath I spit at thee: 35 [12d6=2,4,4,4,1,1,2,6,1,3,5,2]
[2009-05-21 00:19:51] <DrMann> 8d6 Dance, My Puppet, Dance!
[2009-05-21 00:19:51] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Dance, My Puppet, Dance!: 25 [8d6=5,6,1,1,5,2,4,1]
[2009-05-21 00:19:54] <Break> "Get us out of here, it's gonna go down!"
[2009-05-21 00:19:58] <DrAuteu> [ is there anything else on the second tank of note?]
[2009-05-21 00:20:09] <pooryoric> 6d6 GAAAAA FALLING PLANE!
[2009-05-21 00:20:09] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, GAAAAA FALLING PLANE!: 26 [6d6=5,6,3,4,2,6]
[2009-05-21 00:20:11] * Agent_Strelnikov fires at the aircraft, even though it quite clearly has been shot down.
[2009-05-21 00:20:12] <Break> "Hopefully someone survives in there…."
[2009-05-21 00:20:12] <Crit_DM> 3The airplaine impacts with the building, exploding into a cascade of fire
[2009-05-21 00:20:13] * Gerald drives the tank the fuck out of there.
[2009-05-21 00:20:16] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Babies.
[2009-05-21 00:20:17] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Babies.: 23 [7d6=2,3,2,5,4,2,5]
[2009-05-21 00:20:18] <Break> "….guess not."
[2009-05-21 00:20:20] <DrAuteu> 4d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:20:20] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 18 [4d6=6,2,4,6]
[2009-05-21 00:20:27] <Crit_DM> 3It's a good idea to get the fuck out
[2009-05-21 00:20:32] * pooryoric already moved his tank away from the building.
[2009-05-21 00:20:33] <Dumount> 12d6 colapsing into rubble
[2009-05-21 00:20:34] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, colapsing into rubble: 51 [12d6=3,6,6,5,1,5,4,2,5,5,4,5]
[2009-05-21 00:20:37] * DrMann grabs the other laser rifles and runs.
[2009-05-21 00:20:44] <Gerald> [So, what kind of bonus would driving get me?]
[2009-05-21 00:20:44] * Agent_Strelnikov beats against the turret hatch with the stock of his AK to get Gerald's attention.
[2009-05-21 00:20:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> "DRIVE TANK."
[2009-05-21 00:20:46] <Crit_DM> 3The building collapses in about three seconds
[2009-05-21 00:20:48] <DrMann> "Quickly, Edgebo!"
[2009-05-21 00:20:52] * Gerald drives!
[2009-05-21 00:20:54] <Dr-Machina> 20d6 GTFO of Dodge
[2009-05-21 00:20:55] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, GTFO of Dodge: 83 [20d6=5,5,5,3,5,6,6,4,6,5,2,1,6,1,5,5,1,4,3,5]
[2009-05-21 00:21:03] <Crit_DM> 3Oh
[2009-05-21 00:21:03] <DrMann> 8d6 Dance, Puppet, Dance!
[2009-05-21 00:21:03] <Crit_DM> 3Wait
[2009-05-21 00:21:04] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Dance, Puppet, Dance!: 27 [8d6=4,2,5,4,3,4,4,1]
[2009-05-21 00:21:04] <Gerald> 10d6 Adding +5
[2009-05-21 00:21:05] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Adding +5: 29 [10d6=3,4,1,3,2,6,1,3,4,2]
[2009-05-21 00:21:07] <Crit_DM> 3… He's not pinned
[2009-05-21 00:21:09] <pooryoric> [good thing i moved the ZOMBIE TANK out of the way earlier.]
[2009-05-21 00:21:11] * Dr-Machina escapes the rubble.
[2009-05-21 00:21:16] <Gerald> [Goddammit]
[2009-05-21 00:21:20] <DrAuteu> [yeah]
[2009-05-21 00:21:26] * Dr-Machina was luckily next to the exit.
[2009-05-21 00:21:26] <Crit_DM> 3The fleeing tank looses a tread
[2009-05-21 00:21:27] * DrMann runs out of the building with Edgebo.
[2009-05-21 00:21:29] <Crit_DM> 3Just one tread
[2009-05-21 00:21:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> [that's enough to immobilize it]
[2009-05-21 00:21:38] <pooryoric> "oh, hi machina. when did you get here?"
[2009-05-21 00:21:39] * DrAuteu throws a walnut towards edgebo
[2009-05-21 00:21:42] <Crit_DM> 3Otherwise it's undamaged
[2009-05-21 00:21:47] <Crit_DM> 3Edgebo freaks out
[2009-05-21 00:21:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [the turret works fine though :D]
[2009-05-21 00:21:56] <Crit_DM> 3[Yup]
[2009-05-21 00:22:08] <pooryoric> [ZOMBIE TANK is unharmed.]
[2009-05-21 00:22:12] <DrAuteu> [sorry i had to]
[2009-05-21 00:22:12] <Crit_DM> 3Mr Mann and Edgebo get out
[2009-05-21 00:22:19] <DrMann> "Edgebo, look! A Walrus!"
[2009-05-21 00:22:24] <Crit_DM> 3[Anyway]
[2009-05-21 00:22:25] * DrMann injects Edgebo with a sedative.
[2009-05-21 00:22:27] <Break> [Are we all out?]
[2009-05-21 00:22:29] <DrMann> 7d6 Mad Medicine
[2009-05-21 00:22:30] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Mad Medicine: 22 [7d6=1,5,4,6,1,4,1]
[2009-05-21 00:22:33] <Crit_DM> 3[Yessss… wait]
[2009-05-21 00:22:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> [brb changing clothes]
[2009-05-21 00:22:38] <pooryoric> [yup. we won.]
[2009-05-21 00:22:41] <Dr-Machina> I was here to deliver something.
[2009-05-21 00:22:44] <Dumount> 6d6 anyting with medicine
[2009-05-21 00:22:46] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, anyting with medicine: 21 [6d6=4,4,1,3,3,6]
[2009-05-21 00:22:51] <Dumount> "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
[2009-05-21 00:22:56] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC
[2009-05-21 00:22:57] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC: 12 [4d6=4,4,3,1]
[2009-05-21 00:23:00] <Dumount> Dumount is trapped in the center of the mess
[2009-05-21 00:23:05] <Dumount> Alive, but burried in rubble
[2009-05-21 00:23:12] <pooryoric> 6d6 DIG, MY ZOMBIES!
[2009-05-21 00:23:13] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, DIG, MY ZOMBIES!: 22 [6d6=5,1,1,6,5,4]
[2009-05-21 00:23:22] * DrAuteu digs him out
[2009-05-21 00:23:23] <DrMann> 8d6 Put Your Back Into It, Edgebo!
[2009-05-21 00:23:23] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Put Your Back Into It, Edgebo!: 32 [8d6=4,5,4,2,4,3,4,6]
[2009-05-21 00:23:27] * Dr-Machina is confus.
[2009-05-21 00:23:29] <Break> "So, uh."
[2009-05-21 00:23:30] <DrAuteu> 4d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:23:32] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 14 [4d6=3,1,6,4]
[2009-05-21 00:23:37] <Dr-Machina> WHAT THE HELL?
[2009-05-21 00:23:38] <Break> "Any idea how we're supposed to get the fock out of here?"
[2009-05-21 00:23:42] <DrMann> "Oh, hello, Dr. Machina."
[2009-05-21 00:23:44] <Dr-Machina> WHAT IS WITH THE ZOMBIES?!?
[2009-05-21 00:23:45] * Agent_Strelnikov only just now realizes he has a bullet in his shoulder.
[2009-05-21 00:23:47] <Crit_DM> 3You all dig Dumount out
[2009-05-21 00:23:49] <Break> [*fuck]
[2009-05-21 00:23:52] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount looks woozy
[2009-05-21 00:23:53] <Dr-Machina> Damn.
[2009-05-21 00:23:54] <pooryoric> "break, i have a tank. with ZOMBIES."
[2009-05-21 00:23:57] <Gerald> "Well, we got out in one piece. We can probably hop into the other tank."
[2009-05-21 00:24:04] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount falls down, weeping
[2009-05-21 00:24:09] <Dumount> "MY SHOWER!"
[2009-05-21 00:24:11] <DrMann> [To be honest, more than the perk, I just want to keep Edgebo.]
[2009-05-21 00:24:12] * Agent_Strelnikov rubs his shoulder and draws his hand back, covered in blood.
[2009-05-21 00:24:12] * pooryoric leads his zombies back to the ZOMBIE TANK.
[2009-05-21 00:24:13] <Dumount> "MY SHOWER!"
[2009-05-21 00:24:14] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC- Diagnose Durmont.
[2009-05-21 00:24:15] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC- Diagnose Durmont.: 12 [4d6=2,1,5,4]
[2009-05-21 00:24:22] <Dumount> "I NEEEEED A SHOWER!"
[2009-05-21 00:24:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It appears I have taken the wound."
[2009-05-21 00:24:28] <DrAuteu> "no no we can just have the zombies push the tank"
[2009-05-21 00:24:29] <pooryoric> [drmann, add him as a pawn then.]
[2009-05-21 00:24:37] <DrMann> [Huzzah!]
[2009-05-21 00:24:43] <Dr-Machina> ……….
[2009-05-21 00:24:43] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount is apperently freaking out due to stress
[2009-05-21 00:24:44] * Gerald gets out of the tank. "You need some help with that, Dmitri?"
[2009-05-21 00:24:45] <pooryoric> [there were two tanks, guys.
[2009-05-21 00:24:56] <pooryoric> [geraldtank, and ZOMBIE TANK.]
[2009-05-21 00:24:59] <Crit_DM> 3[Yup two tanks]
[2009-05-21 00:25:00] * Break climbs out.
[2009-05-21 00:25:01] <Dr-Machina> Phew. No concussion, Dr.D.
[2009-05-21 00:25:11] <Break> "Pleeeeeeease tell me we have more of these lasers."
[2009-05-21 00:25:13] <Dr-Machina> Need to check the rest of the crew.
[2009-05-21 00:25:13] <pooryoric> [ZOMBIE TANK is unharmed.]
[2009-05-21 00:25:22] <Break> "Firing these is like -sex-."
[2009-05-21 00:25:24] * DrMann looks over the remaining zombies.
[2009-05-21 00:25:31] <Crit_DM> 3Break, your gun has… 5 shots left I think
[2009-05-21 00:25:32] * Dr-Machina looks at Agent_Strelnikov.
[2009-05-21 00:25:39] <DrMann> 7d6 It's Not Mad It's Just Misunderstood Medicine
[2009-05-21 00:25:39] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, It's Not Mad It's Just Misunderstood Medicine: 25 [7d6=1,6,5,1,6,1,5]
[2009-05-21 00:25:41] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Gerald. "If you are please to remove bullet, yes?"
[2009-05-21 00:25:44] <Gerald> "I have never felt more powerful than when I was shooting this tank."
[2009-05-21 00:25:45] <pooryoric> "yeh, break, there's a whole pile of them over there. under… the… rubble."
[2009-05-21 00:25:45] <Dr-Machina> GEEZE,
[2009-05-21 00:25:55] <Gerald> "Okay, I have a first aid kit on me."
[2009-05-21 00:25:57] * Break snaps her fingers. "Hop to it!"
[2009-05-21 00:26:02] <Gerald> 5d6 Shit Happens.
[2009-05-21 00:26:02] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Shit Happens.: 18 [5d6=4,6,2,4,2]
[2009-05-21 00:26:03] <Break> "I'll need them."
[2009-05-21 00:26:04] <Dr-Machina> As do I.
[2009-05-21 00:26:08] * DrAuteu searches rubble for anything interesting
[2009-05-21 00:26:12] <pooryoric> "drmann, what are you doing to my zombies?"
[2009-05-21 00:26:17] <Crit_DM> 3[By the way the americatank gets +6]
[2009-05-21 00:26:18] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC- EXTRACT OBJECT FROM WOUND
[2009-05-21 00:26:19] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC- EXTRACT OBJECT FROM WOUND: 10 [4d6=4,2,1,3]
[2009-05-21 00:26:22] * Agent_Strelnikov kneels down, supporting himself on the stock of the AKM.
[2009-05-21 00:26:28] <DrMann> "Making certain they're in good condition."
[2009-05-21 00:26:35] * Gerald does what he knows about removing bullets.
[2009-05-21 00:26:37] <pooryoric> [THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVELY TO KNOW DURING THE BATTLE.]
[2009-05-21 00:26:39] <Dr-Machina> Hold veeeerrrrrrrrry still.
[2009-05-21 00:26:42] <Crit_DM> 3[kekeke]
[2009-05-21 00:26:50] <pooryoric> [cockbite.]
[2009-05-21 00:26:55] * Gerald has had some experience in it.
[2009-05-21 00:26:58] * Crit_DM 3hugs pooryoric
[2009-05-21 00:27:00] * Agent_Strelnikov winces.
[2009-05-21 00:27:07] <Crit_DM> 3In the rubble you find a breathing little girl
[2009-05-21 00:27:10] <DrAuteu> [do i find anything in the rubble?]
[2009-05-21 00:27:13] <Crit_DM> 3She has pink pigtails
[2009-05-21 00:27:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am have very poor luck on this day.
[2009-05-21 00:27:19] <DrAuteu> [oh]
[2009-05-21 00:27:21] * pooryoric instructs his zombies to dig out the guns.
[2009-05-21 00:27:23] <Crit_DM> 3She's barely alive
[2009-05-21 00:27:32] <pooryoric> 6d6 DIG, MY ZOMBIES
[2009-05-21 00:27:32] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, DIG, MY ZOMBIES: 28 [6d6=2,6,6,2,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:27:37] <DrMann> [Dr. Mann already has the lasers.]
[2009-05-21 00:27:45] <DrAuteu> "well this is unusual"
[2009-05-21 00:27:51] <Crit_DM> 3[You find one lazer and one battery]
[2009-05-21 00:27:54] <pooryoric> [oh. nevermind then. give em to break.]
[2009-05-21 00:27:57] * Dr-Machina leaves it to Gerald.
[2009-05-21 00:28:00] <Gerald> [How'd I do with Dmitri's bullet wound.
[2009-05-21 00:28:03] <Gerald> ]
[2009-05-21 00:28:06] * pooryoric takes the laser and battery to break.
[2009-05-21 00:28:16] <pooryoric> "fresh gun, break."
[2009-05-21 00:28:26] * Dr-Machina goes to help the survivors… or, well, the Survivor.
[2009-05-21 00:28:26] <pooryoric> "use it on someone else."
[2009-05-21 00:28:33] * Break slings it over her shoulder.
[2009-05-21 00:28:33] <pooryoric> [brb]
[2009-05-21 00:28:33] <DrAuteu> "SOME KINDA MEDIC!"
[2009-05-21 00:28:41] <Crit_DM> 3[You… failed to help or hurt much]
[2009-05-21 00:28:47] * DrMann runs to Dr. Auteu. "Yes?"
[2009-05-21 00:29:02] <Gerald> [Is the bullet still in his arm?]
[2009-05-21 00:29:05] <DrAuteu> "what do you make of this girl?"
[2009-05-21 00:29:06] <Crit_DM> 3You also find a few notes
[2009-05-21 00:29:08] <Crit_DM> 3[yes]
[2009-05-21 00:29:09] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC- CAREFUL TO MOVE HER WITHOUT HURTING HER.
[2009-05-21 00:29:09] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC- CAREFUL TO MOVE HER WITHOUT HURTING HER.: 19 [4d6=6,6,6,1]
[2009-05-21 00:29:13] <DrMann> "Oh, dear. Let me look her over."
[2009-05-21 00:29:15] <Gerald> [Damn.]
[2009-05-21 00:29:30] <Dr-Machina> [YES, AWESOME ROLL!]
[2009-05-21 00:29:30] <DrMann> 7d6 Mad Doctor Checks a Patient
[2009-05-21 00:29:30] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Mad Doctor Checks a Patient: 27 [7d6=6,2,3,5,5,5,1]
[2009-05-21 00:29:34] <Gerald> "Eh….well, I did the best I could, Dmitri, but I'm no doctor."
[2009-05-21 00:29:37] <Gerald> "Sorry."
[2009-05-21 00:29:40] <Crit_DM> 3You… hear another screeching roar in the distance
[2009-05-21 00:29:43] <Crit_DM> 3It sounds… different
[2009-05-21 00:29:52] <DrAuteu> "fuck"
[2009-05-21 00:29:53] <pooryoric> "oh, shit. more planes?"
[2009-05-21 00:29:57] <DrAuteu> [fuck]
[2009-05-21 00:29:58] <Dr-Machina> That sounds bad.
[2009-05-21 00:29:59] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs.
[2009-05-21 00:30:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You have try your best."
[2009-05-21 00:30:12] * Dr-Machina looks out into the distance.
[2009-05-21 00:30:13] * DrMann hands Auteu and Machina laser rifles.
[2009-05-21 00:30:20] * Agent_Strelnikov tries his best to ignore the wound and lights a cigarette, catching his breath.
[2009-05-21 00:30:22] <DrMann> "Cover me while I look over the girl."
[2009-05-21 00:30:27] * pooryoric gets the zombies back in the tank
[2009-05-21 00:30:28] <Dr-Machina> Thanks.
[2009-05-21 00:30:32] * DrAuteu look around the base for any still-standing defenses
[2009-05-21 00:30:37] <Crit_DM> 3A very fucking large black colored eagle passes overhead. It's fucking huge, and it leaves contrails of fire and ice behind it, then it flies off into the sunset
[2009-05-21 00:30:54] <Gerald> "GodDAMMIT"
[2009-05-21 00:30:54] <pooryoric> "it's a legendary pokemon, pikachu!"
[2009-05-21 00:30:58] <Crit_DM> 3It's wings flap hard, and it cries out twice before it flies off
[2009-05-21 00:31:00] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at the bird and sighs.
[2009-05-21 00:31:12] <Dumount> "Let's… Not tell base this part"
[2009-05-21 00:31:17] <pooryoric> [so, epic pokemon reference.]
[2009-05-21 00:31:22] <Dumount> [Thanks]
[2009-05-21 00:31:27] * Dr-Machina realizes he's gonna have to get that thing back eventually.
[2009-05-21 00:31:34] <pooryoric> [surprised o one else got it.]
[2009-05-21 00:31:45] <Dumount> "It might die of natural causes"
[2009-05-21 00:31:46] <Dr-Machina> [I got it.]
[2009-05-21 00:31:47] * DrAuteu hangs on to his laser rifle
[2009-05-21 00:31:58] <Dr-Machina> [Didn't want it, but I got it.]
[2009-05-21 00:31:59] * Agent_Strelnikov gets up and walks around, carrying the AK in one hand.
[2009-05-21 00:32:00] <DrAuteu> [i got it]
[2009-05-21 00:32:07] <DrAuteu> [it was just bad]
[2009-05-21 00:32:20] <Dumount> [Can't please everyone]
[2009-05-21 00:32:26] * Gerald hops off the tank.
[2009-05-21 00:32:33] <pooryoric> 6d6 shoot at the bird with ZOMBIE TANK
[2009-05-21 00:32:33] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, shoot at the bird with ZOMBIE TANK: 17 [6d6=2,1,1,5,2,6]
[2009-05-21 00:32:38] * DrAuteu goes to loot the bodies of the soldiers for explosives
[2009-05-21 00:32:44] * pooryoric misses completely.
[2009-05-21 00:32:50] <Crit_DM> 3Pooryoric…. you shoot at Dumount
[2009-05-21 00:32:52] * Agent_Strelnikov runs a hand through his hair. It's shaking.
[2009-05-21 00:33:00] <pooryoric> [like i said, they're not antiaircraft zombies.
[2009-05-21 00:33:01] * Dr-Machina goes back to trying to trying to help the girl.
[2009-05-21 00:33:02] <Gerald> "Yoric, there's no point. It's gone."
[2009-05-21 00:33:15] <pooryoric> "i know… "
[2009-05-21 00:33:21] <Crit_DM> 3Causing her much stress as a round hits the ground next to him, seriously injuring him
[2009-05-21 00:33:24] <DrAuteu> [what do i find? grenades maybe?]
[2009-05-21 00:33:26] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC- PRECISION EXTRACTION FROM SURROUNDINGS.
[2009-05-21 00:33:26] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC- PRECISION EXTRACTION FROM SURROUNDINGS.: 16 [4d6=4,4,4,4]
[2009-05-21 00:33:34] <Crit_DM> 3(Yeah, sure… grenades is good)
[2009-05-21 00:33:42] <Crit_DM> 3(Also some scraps of paper)
[2009-05-21 00:33:42] <pooryoric> [wow, dumount. your tense change there was AWFUL.]
[2009-05-21 00:33:47] <Crit_DM> 3(Sorry)
[2009-05-21 00:33:53] <DrAuteu> can i read them?
[2009-05-21 00:33:56] <DrMann> [How is the girl? Surely my roll did something.]
[2009-05-21 00:34:00] * Break lies down on the tank.
[2009-05-21 00:34:01] <Dr-Machina> It's just like surgery…. just… larger scale……..
[2009-05-21 00:34:02] <Crit_DM> 3They're mostly burned
[2009-05-21 00:34:07] <Crit_DM> 3The girl… she's stable
[2009-05-21 00:34:12] * Gerald sits on the remaining tread.
[2009-05-21 00:34:16] <Crit_DM> 3You've stabalised her
[2009-05-21 00:34:20] * Agent_Strelnikov walks over to the tank and leans on it.
[2009-05-21 00:34:24] <DrAuteu> what of the notes found previously?
[2009-05-21 00:34:33] * Dr-Machina carefully lifts a slab of rock off the girl.
[2009-05-21 00:34:35] <Crit_DM> 3They refer to the objects as SCPs
[2009-05-21 00:34:40] * Agent_Strelnikov puffs on his cigarette in thoughtful silence, his hands still shaking noticeably.
[2009-05-21 00:34:42] <Dr-Machina> Thank god.
[2009-05-21 00:34:44] * pooryoric pulls the zombie tank alongside. "you guys need a ride?"
[2009-05-21 00:35:20] <DrAuteu> [how damaged is geraldtank?
[2009-05-21 00:35:21] * Dr-Machina picks the girl up, puts her over his shoulder, and goes to Strelnikov.
[2009-05-21 00:35:23] <DrAuteu> }
[2009-05-21 00:35:25] <Crit_DM> 3This facility holds SCP 113, 321, 432, 621, 311 according to Chaos Legon numbering
[2009-05-21 00:35:27] <Break> "Tiger."
[2009-05-21 00:35:33] <Break> "How are you holding up?"
[2009-05-21 00:35:43] <Crit_DM> 3[Gearld tank is just missing a tread
[2009-05-21 00:35:44] <pooryoric> "tiger? seriously?"
[2009-05-21 00:35:47] * Dumount bleeds
[2009-05-21 00:35:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> [you're talking to strelnikov, break?]
[2009-05-21 00:35:52] <Dr-Machina> Fuck, Gerald wasn't able to do much.
[2009-05-21 00:35:57] <DrAuteu> [can said tread be repaired?]
[2009-05-21 00:35:59] <pooryoric> [tread gone. it won't move.]
[2009-05-21 00:36:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> [it would need replaced]
[2009-05-21 00:36:07] <Break> [Yes.]
[2009-05-21 00:36:09] <Crit_DM> 3[Gerald shot someone in the crotch]
[2009-05-21 00:36:18] <Gerald> [I took out a shitload of people with the tank.]
[2009-05-21 00:36:23] <Crit_DM> 3[yup]
[2009-05-21 00:36:25] <pooryoric> [dude. geraldtank was epic.]
[2009-05-21 00:36:27] * Agent_Strelnikov looks up at Break. "Eh? I am…eh…I will be fine. I will feel the better once I am have bullet out."
[2009-05-21 00:36:36] * Dumount continues to bleed
[2009-05-21 00:36:39] * Dr-Machina is obviously talking about for Strelnikov.
[2009-05-21 00:36:41] * Agent_Strelnikov runs his hand through his hair again.
[2009-05-21 00:36:41] * Dumount moans in pain
[2009-05-21 00:36:45] <Gerald> "Mann?"
[2009-05-21 00:36:47] <Break> "As fun as the shooting range was, this was more interesting."
[2009-05-21 00:36:56] <DrMann> "Yes, Dr. Gerald?"
[2009-05-21 00:36:57] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC
[2009-05-21 00:36:58] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC: 16 [4d6=5,5,1,5]
[2009-05-21 00:37:00] <Dumount> "I… wold like some help"
[2009-05-21 00:37:07] * Agent_Strelnikov nods thoughtfully. He reaches into his uniform top and withdraws the flask of vodka, offering it up to Break.
[2009-05-21 00:37:11] <DrMann> "Oh! Oh my!'
[2009-05-21 00:37:13] <Gerald> "Could you help Dmitri? There's a bullet in his shoulder."
[2009-05-21 00:37:16] * Dr-Machina pulls out his first aid kit.
[2009-05-21 00:37:20] <Crit_DM> 3You help heal whomever you were helping Machina
[2009-05-21 00:37:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am always save this for special occasion."
[2009-05-21 00:37:25] <Break> "Huh."
[2009-05-21 00:37:30] * pooryoric watches dumount bleed, grinning, then pulls out a syringe.
[2009-05-21 00:37:30] <Dr-Machina> You'll have to wait your turn, Durmont.
[2009-05-21 00:37:35] <Break> "I shouldn't be drinking on the job, but….eh. What the hell."
[2009-05-21 00:37:39] <pooryoric> "hey, dumount?"
[2009-05-21 00:37:40] <DrMann> 7d6 to help Dumount.
[2009-05-21 00:37:40] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, to help Dumount.: 29 [7d6=2,4,5,6,5,4,3]
[2009-05-21 00:37:47] * Break takes it and sips from the flask before returning it to Strel.
[2009-05-21 00:37:50] <Crit_DM> 3That'll do it
[2009-05-21 00:37:52] * Dr-Machina carefully extracts the bullet.
[2009-05-21 00:37:53] <DrMann> 7d6 to fix Strelkinov's shoulder
[2009-05-21 00:37:54] <pooryoric> "this is full of x86."
[2009-05-21 00:37:55] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, to fix Strelkinov's shoulder: 30 [7d6=4,6,2,3,6,6,3]
[2009-05-21 00:37:59] <Gerald> "Well. That was….fun?"
[2009-05-21 00:38:00] * Dumount stands up all wobbly like
[2009-05-21 00:38:01] <DrAuteu> [yoric if you knock him out i'm fucking with his mind]
[2009-05-21 00:38:02] * Agent_Strelnikov takes a swig himself before capping it and putting it back in his tunic.
[2009-05-21 00:38:05] <Gerald> "Huh."
[2009-05-21 00:38:31] <Crit_DM> 3So… good epic day?
[2009-05-21 00:38:38] * pooryoric glares at drmann for robbing him of his revenge, then shrugs, and puts the syringe away for a later day.
[2009-05-21 00:38:46] <pooryoric> [that was fun.]
[2009-05-21 00:38:54] * Dumount is immune to x86
[2009-05-21 00:39:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> [mann rolled to fix dmitri's shoulder, fyi]
[2009-05-21 00:39:07] * Dr-Machina picks up the girl.
[2009-05-21 00:39:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> [and yes, that was quite enjoyable]
[2009-05-21 00:39:18] <pooryoric> [rolled a 30, in fact.]
[2009-05-21 00:39:21] <Crit_DM> 3[[Good]]
[2009-05-21 00:39:27] <Dr-Machina> I'm gonna keep an eye on this girl.
[2009-05-21 00:39:28] <DrMann> [What can I say? I know my mad medicine.]
[2009-05-21 00:39:29] <pooryoric> "machina, who's the girl?"
[2009-05-21 00:39:32] <Crit_DM> 3[[So… you realise there are two SCPs unaccounted for]]
[2009-05-21 00:39:42] <Crit_DM> 3[[The dinosaur]]
[2009-05-21 00:39:44] <DrAuteu> [yeah yeah]
[2009-05-21 00:39:46] <Dr-Machina> That's what I intend to figure out.
[2009-05-21 00:39:46] <Crit_DM> 3[[And the bear]]
[2009-05-21 00:39:47] * Agent_Strelnikov coughs and flicks the cigarette on the ground.
[2009-05-21 00:39:51] <Break> [Rolling for levelup?]
[2009-05-21 00:39:56] <pooryoric> [can i just say… ZOMBIE TANK!]
[2009-05-21 00:39:58] <DrAuteu> [3 outta 5 aint bad]
[2009-05-21 00:40:00] <Crit_DM> 3[[Sure?]]
[2009-05-21 00:40:05] <Break> 4d6 LEthal Weapon
[2009-05-21 00:40:06] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, LEthal Weapon: 11 [4d6=1,5,2,3]
[2009-05-21 00:40:09] <Break> 4d6 Wiles
[2009-05-21 00:40:10] <Magic_8-Ball> Break, Wiles: 12 [4d6=3,1,3,5]
[2009-05-21 00:40:15] <Break> [Goddammit.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:15] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC
[2009-05-21 00:40:16] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC: 17 [4d6=3,2,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:40:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 combat
[2009-05-21 00:40:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, combat: 34 [7d6=6,6,4,2,4,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:40:19] * Gerald looks at the remains of his tank, sad that it's broken.
[2009-05-21 00:40:19] <DrMann> [4 out of six, actually.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:24] <Break> [Ouch, Strel.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:26] <Dr-Machina> BLAAAARG.
[2009-05-21 00:40:28] * Gerald sighs.
[2009-05-21 00:40:33] <pooryoric> [how do we know if we level?]
[2009-05-21 00:40:34] <Break> [And, you roll it without equipment, Waxx.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:36] <Dumount> 6d6 medic
[2009-05-21 00:40:38] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, medic: 21 [6d6=4,4,1,3,4,5]
[2009-05-21 00:40:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh whoops]
[2009-05-21 00:40:41] <Gerald> 4d6 Agility
[2009-05-21 00:40:41] <Break> [All dice come up three or higher.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Agility: 19 [4d6=4,6,3,6]
[2009-05-21 00:40:41] <pooryoric> [how do we know if we level?]
[2009-05-21 00:40:43] <DrMann> 2d6 Stand Back, I'm an X
[2009-05-21 00:40:44] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm an X: 7 [2d6=1,6]
[2009-05-21 00:40:45] <Dr-Machina> OOPS.
[2009-05-21 00:40:45] <Dumount> 3d6 face
[2009-05-21 00:40:46] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, face: 10 [3d6=4,1,5]
[2009-05-21 00:40:47] <pooryoric> [ah.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:48] <DrMann> [Blast.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:51] <Agent_Strelnikov> [should i roll it again]
[2009-05-21 00:40:51] <Gerald> [If they're all even]
[2009-05-21 00:40:55] <Break> [Yeah.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:56] <Dr-Machina> I added my First Aid kit bonus.
[2009-05-21 00:40:58] <Break> [Gerald, errata.]
[2009-05-21 00:40:59] <Gerald> [Yes]
[2009-05-21 00:41:01] <Agent_Strelnikov> 6d6 combat
[2009-05-21 00:41:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, combat: 21 [6d6=1,2,5,1,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:41:04] <Break> [It's three or higher now.]
[2009-05-21 00:41:04] <Dr-Machina> ………….
[2009-05-21 00:41:04] <DrMann> 3d6 Protective Garments
[2009-05-21 00:41:05] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments: 7 [3d6=5,1,1]
[2009-05-21 00:41:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> [GOD DAMMIT]
[2009-05-21 00:41:07] <pooryoric> 5d6 CB
[2009-05-21 00:41:07] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, CB: 22 [5d6=6,3,1,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:41:09] <DrAuteu> 4d6 seems like a good idea
[2009-05-21 00:41:09] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, seems like a good idea: 11 [4d6=2,3,4,2]
[2009-05-21 00:41:14] <Dumount> 2d6 pro
[2009-05-21 00:41:14] <DrMann> 6d6 Mad Medicine
[2009-05-21 00:41:15] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, pro: 4 [2d6=2,2]
[2009-05-21 00:41:15] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Mad Medicine: 13 [6d6=2,1,2,1,2,5]
[2009-05-21 00:41:20] <Gerald> 4d6 Shit Happens
[2009-05-21 00:41:21] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Shit Happens: 15 [4d6=5,4,4,2]
[2009-05-21 00:41:22] <DrMann> [Nope, no leveling for me.]
[2009-05-21 00:41:22] <pooryoric> 5d6 lockpicking
[2009-05-21 00:41:23] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, lockpicking: 20 [5d6=5,2,2,5,6]
[2009-05-21 00:41:26] <Gerald> [D:]
[2009-05-21 00:41:29] <DrAuteu> 4d6 i don't think i'm lying
[2009-05-21 00:41:29] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, i don't think i'm lying: 12 [4d6=5,3,2,2]
[2009-05-21 00:41:31] <Dr-Machina> SO, I will roll again, and decide what to do.
[2009-05-21 00:41:33] <pooryoric> 4d6 FTFO
[2009-05-21 00:41:33] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, FTFO: 13 [4d6=3,5,4,1]
[2009-05-21 00:41:36] <Gerald> 5d6 General Intelligence
[2009-05-21 00:41:37] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, General Intelligence: 10 [5d6=1,1,3,3,2]
[2009-05-21 00:41:39] <DrMann> [Still, got a perk and a pawn.[
[2009-05-21 00:41:44] <Gerald> [Aw. Nothing.]
[2009-05-21 00:41:49] <DrAuteu> 3d6 it's all good
[2009-05-21 00:41:50] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, it's all good: 10 [3d6=6,3,1]
[2009-05-21 00:41:53] <Agent_Strelnikov> [do i at least get to keep this AK]
[2009-05-21 00:41:56] <DrAuteu> fuck
[2009-05-21 00:41:59] <Agent_Strelnikov> [plz to be saying yes]
[2009-05-21 00:42:00] <Crit_DM> 3Break got a awesometastic gun
[2009-05-21 00:42:00] <Dr-Machina> 3d6 MEDIC
[2009-05-21 00:42:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC: 5 [3d6=2,1,2]
[2009-05-21 00:42:05] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount got nothing
[2009-05-21 00:42:10] <pooryoric> 1d6 chute to skill
[2009-05-21 00:42:11] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, chute to skill: 4 [1d6=4]
[2009-05-21 00:42:14] <Crit_DM> 3But I'm giving him things later
[2009-05-21 00:42:18] <DrAuteu> can i keep the grenades as a secondary weapon?
[2009-05-21 00:42:22] <Crit_DM> 3Based offo f other RPs with him
[2009-05-21 00:42:24] <Break> [Well.]
[2009-05-21 00:42:26] <Crit_DM> 3Yes you can keep the AK
[2009-05-21 00:42:31] <Dr-Machina> …Hmm. But my original roll was <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC: 17 [4d6=3,2,6,6]
[2009-05-21 00:42:33] <Break> [I'm not going to be using it inside Site19.]
[2009-05-21 00:42:35] <Crit_DM> 3Yes you can keep the 'nades but you only have 5
[2009-05-21 00:42:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i happily add this to my inventory.]
[2009-05-21 00:42:36] <Crit_DM> 3Total
[2009-05-21 00:42:39] <Crit_DM> 3No refills
[2009-05-21 00:42:40] <Break> [So the gun's pretty useless.]
[2009-05-21 00:42:53] <Crit_DM> 3Who else wants a toy?
[2009-05-21 00:42:53] <DrMann> [So long as I keep Edgebo, I'm happy.]
[2009-05-21 00:42:57] <Crit_DM> 3Or to keep something?
[2009-05-21 00:42:59] <Dr-Machina> [I HAVE A MACHINE GUN NOW. YAAAAY!]
[2009-05-21 00:43:07] <DrAuteu> [ i can't pick up more grenades from other places?]
[2009-05-21 00:43:07] <Break> [Plus, I'll be honest.]
[2009-05-21 00:43:11] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric do oyu wanna keep your zombies?
[2009-05-21 00:43:17] <Gerald> [D: No tank]
[2009-05-21 00:43:19] <Break> [The mental image of Break with a laser cannon is silly to me.]
[2009-05-21 00:43:20] <pooryoric> [YES]
[2009-05-21 00:43:22] <DrAuteu> [what of 5 per campaign?]
[2009-05-21 00:43:24] * Agent_Strelnikov walks over to Gerald.
[2009-05-21 00:43:26] <Crit_DM> 3[Roll for it]
[2009-05-21 00:43:31] <pooryoric> {five zombies, right?]
[2009-05-21 00:43:31] <Gerald> "Oh! This belongs to you."
[2009-05-21 00:43:33] * Agent_Strelnikov pokes him gently with the bayonet on his AKM.
[2009-05-21 00:43:36] <Crit_DM> 3[It
[2009-05-21 00:43:40] <Dr-Machina> [I wish to find out who the girl is and help her.]
[2009-05-21 00:43:41] <pooryoric> [how do i roll that?]
[2009-05-21 00:43:41] * Gerald hands Dmitri his Makarov back.
[2009-05-21 00:43:44] <DrMann> [Well, I doubt I'll be allowed to keep any of the SCPs, so Edgebo's about it for new stuff for Mann.]
[2009-05-21 00:43:46] <Crit_DM> 3it's a laser machinegun]
[2009-05-21 00:43:50] <Crit_DM> 3[That's a later plot]
[2009-05-21 00:43:50] * Agent_Strelnikov holsters it and steps back from Gerald, still facing him.
[2009-05-21 00:43:57] <pooryoric> 6d6 MAH FUKKIN ZOMBIES
[2009-05-21 00:43:58] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, MAH FUKKIN ZOMBIES: 18 [6d6=3,1,2,3,4,5]
[2009-05-21 00:44:00] <Crit_DM> 3[a laser pulsefun really]
[2009-05-21 00:44:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Tovarish Gerald. For not having of combat skill…."
[2009-05-21 00:44:09] <Crit_DM> 3[… I'll give you a scond roll]
[2009-05-21 00:44:12] <Crit_DM> 3[To be nice]
[2009-05-21 00:44:15] * Agent_Strelnikov gives Gerald a crisp salute. "…I am made very proud of you."
[2009-05-21 00:44:24] <pooryoric> [seriously, what do i roll for this?]
[2009-05-21 00:44:25] * Dr-Machina looks around.
[2009-05-21 00:44:29] * Gerald smiles, and salutes back.
[2009-05-21 00:44:38] <Crit_DM> 3[Roll your bullshit I guess]
[2009-05-21 00:44:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am sorry for loss of your tank, also."
[2009-05-21 00:44:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It serve well."
[2009-05-21 00:44:49] <Dr-Machina> Well, we do have a few things to do, I guess.
[2009-05-21 00:44:54] <pooryoric> [and how do i know if it's successful?]
[2009-05-21 00:45:01] <Crit_DM> 3[I'll tell you]
[2009-05-21 00:45:02] <Gerald> "Ah, well."
[2009-05-21 00:45:05] <pooryoric> 5d6
[2009-05-21 00:45:06] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, 5d6: 17 [5d6=4,4,4,2,3]
[2009-05-21 00:45:09] <Crit_DM> 3[But basicaly over hald]
[2009-05-21 00:45:14] <Crit_DM> 3[*half*]
[2009-05-21 00:45:15] <Dr-Machina> [Even numbers, I thought was how it worked]
[2009-05-21 00:45:26] <DrAuteu> [so to clarify do i get 5 grenades that once used will never return or can i have 5 grenades per mission?]
[2009-05-21 00:45:27] <pooryoric> [DM fiat]
[2009-05-21 00:45:30] <Gerald> [It was even]
[2009-05-21 00:45:31] <Crit_DM> 3[Wow… barely, but I think that does it]
[2009-05-21 00:45:37] <pooryoric> [sweet!]
[2009-05-21 00:45:46] <pooryoric> [should i add them as pawns?]
[2009-05-21 00:45:50] <Crit_DM> 3[Since it's a barely… you get 3 zombies]
[2009-05-21 00:45:58] <pooryoric> [coolio.]
[2009-05-21 00:46:04] <Crit_DM> 3[They're a bit stupid, and kinda week, but pretty fast]
[2009-05-21 00:46:22] <Crit_DM> 3[If they die you don't get them back]
[2009-05-21 00:46:37] * Agent_Strelnikov coughs heavily.
[2009-05-21 00:46:40] <Crit_DM> 3[They decay, so that every mission you use them on, they get a little bit worse]
[2009-05-21 00:46:46] * Agent_Strelnikov lights yet another cigarette. His pack is empty now.
[2009-05-21 00:46:47] <DrAuteu> [ok then i'm gonna call it 5 grenades per mission]
[2009-05-21 00:46:57] <Gerald> "So…now what?"
[2009-05-21 00:46:58] <Crit_DM> 3[5 grenades total]
[2009-05-21 00:47:06] <Crit_DM> 3[Sorry was talking to yoric]
[2009-05-21 00:47:07] <DrAuteu> [ever?]
[2009-05-21 00:47:11] <Gerald> "The temp site is kinda…destroyed."
[2009-05-21 00:47:12] <Crit_DM> 3[You can get more]
[2009-05-21 00:47:16] <Crit_DM> 3[In different plots]
[2009-05-21 00:47:17] <Dr-Machina> 4d6 MEDIC- OBSERVE STATUS- Agent_Strelnikov
[2009-05-21 00:47:18] <Magic_8-Ball> Dr-Machina, MEDIC- OBSERVE STATUS- Agent_Strelnikov: 12 [4d6=4,3,2,3]
[2009-05-21 00:47:21] <Crit_DM> 3[If you find more]
[2009-05-21 00:47:26] <Crit_DM> 3[Which you probably will]
[2009-05-21 00:47:30] <Crit_DM> 3[If I'm DMing]
[2009-05-21 00:47:36] <Gerald> "We're in the middle of hell…I mean Africa."
[2009-05-21 00:47:43] <Dr-Machina> I think….
[2009-05-21 00:47:45] <DrAuteu> [but once we have a site set up i can't snag grrenades from the armory?]
[2009-05-21 00:47:52] <Crit_DM> 3[Who else has toy they want to keep]
[2009-05-21 00:47:54] <Gerald> "We have only a tank for transport."
[2009-05-21 00:47:59] <Crit_DM> 3[Not without permission from Fifth]
[2009-05-21 00:48:03] <pooryoric> [sweet.]
[2009-05-21 00:48:07] <DrAuteu> [ok]
[2009-05-21 00:48:07] <Crit_DM> 3[Since he's inchange of that aspect]
[2009-05-21 00:48:18] <DrAuteu> [that makes sense then]
[2009-05-21 00:48:26] <Agent_Strelnikov> [oh, i probably should remove that from my page then.]
[2009-05-21 00:48:31] <Crit_DM> 3[That's why the zombies deteriorate]
[2009-05-21 00:48:41] <Crit_DM> 3[Well, list them as 'going away when used']
[2009-05-21 00:48:42] <Dr-Machina> [I wish to take care of this girl, perhaps make reference to her in the future.]
[2009-05-21 00:48:50] <Crit_DM> 3[Then mark her down]
[2009-05-21 00:48:56] <Crit_DM> 3[She's for a future plot]
[2009-05-21 00:48:57] <DrAuteu> [what kinda buff should it give to "seems like a good idea"?]
[2009-05-21 00:49:13] <Crit_DM> 3[The grenades? +2?
[2009-05-21 00:49:13] <Dr-Machina> Kay. Have to transfer my page anyway.
[2009-05-21 00:49:15] <Dr-Machina> []
[2009-05-21 00:49:17] <Crit_DM> 3[Sound good?]
[2009-05-21 00:49:31] <Crit_DM> 3[Yoric you don't get to keep your tank]
[2009-05-21 00:49:34] <Gerald> "How do we get back home?"
[2009-05-21 00:49:35] <DrMann> [Anything special I should note down for Edgebo? Special abilities, things of that kidney?]
[2009-05-21 00:49:36] <Crit_DM> 3[The foundation will want it]
[2009-05-21 00:49:41] <DrAuteu> [if that makes sense]
[2009-05-21 00:49:47] <Crit_DM> 3[Edgebo can kill a man with his pinky finger]
[2009-05-21 00:49:53] <Crit_DM> 3[He knows 12 ways]
[2009-05-21 00:50:00] <DrAuteu> [drmann, deathly afraid of walnuts]
[2009-05-21 00:50:12] <Agent_Strelnikov> [hahaha]
[2009-05-21 00:50:18] <pooryoric> a link to my newly modded character sheet: http://scpfieldwork.wikidot.com/yoric ]
[2009-05-21 00:50:20] <DrMann> [I can't help but think you're making a reference to something I don't know about.]
[2009-05-21 00:50:23] <DrAuteu> [i'm not even joking]
[2009-05-21 00:50:25] <Crit_DM> 3[Edgebo is a close combat specalist]
[2009-05-21 00:50:25] <Dr-Machina> [What bonus to my shooter skill do I get for the LAZOR M16]
[2009-05-21 00:50:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Who is have the work communication?"
[2009-05-21 00:50:36] <Crit_DM> 3[His favorite weapon are knives]
[2009-05-21 00:50:41] <pooryoric> [i dunno if i set up the pawns right]
[2009-05-21 00:50:47] <pooryoric> [someone check.]
[2009-05-21 00:50:52] <DrMann> http://scpfieldwork.wikidot.com/dr-mann
[2009-05-21 00:50:58] * Dr-Machina has a cell phone.
[2009-05-21 00:50:59] <Crit_DM> 3[Who was on and left?]
[2009-05-21 00:51:05] <Crit_DM> 3]Hi rights]
[2009-05-21 00:51:06] <DrMann> "I should be able to call in."
[2009-05-21 00:51:09] <Dr-Machina> Here.
[2009-05-21 00:51:09] <Crit_DM> 3[You missed everything]
[2009-05-21 00:51:11] * DrMann calls up command.
[2009-05-21 00:51:15] <DrMann> Rights, I have a pawn!
[2009-05-21 00:51:18] <DrMann> And a perk!
[2009-05-21 00:51:19] <Dr-Machina> Or…. Not.
[2009-05-21 00:51:19] <DrAuteu> [but if i only get 5 grenades i think the bonus should be a little better than +2]
[2009-05-21 00:51:20] <Crit_DM> 3"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ALL!"
[2009-05-21 00:51:28] <Jogga> [You're fucking joking.]
[2009-05-21 00:51:37] <Crit_DM> 3[Alright… list them down as frag grenades]
[2009-05-21 00:51:39] <Crit_DM> 3[+3]
[2009-05-21 00:51:41] <Jogga> [The new rules page is literally just copied out of RISUS]
[2009-05-21 00:51:43] <Crit_DM> 3[Nah +4]
[2009-05-21 00:51:44] <DrMann> "Oh, hello. We had some trouble with the Chaos Insurgency."
[2009-05-21 00:51:45] <DrAuteu> [ok]
[2009-05-21 00:51:52] <Crit_DM> 3[Nah +3]
[2009-05-21 00:51:54] =-= Yasassin is now known as Yasassin|bed
[2009-05-21 00:51:58] <Crit_DM> 3[I dunnp, flip a coin]
[2009-05-21 00:51:58] <pooryoric> [yup…]
[2009-05-21 00:52:01] <DrMann> "But a few zombies later and everything's coming up aces, as they say on American Television."
[2009-05-21 00:52:07] <DrAuteu> 1d2
[2009-05-21 00:52:08] <Magic_8-Ball> DrAuteu, 1d2: 2 [1d2=2]
[2009-05-21 00:52:12] <pooryoric> "damn skippy."
[2009-05-21 00:52:15] <DrAuteu> heads
[2009-05-21 00:52:18] <Crit_DM> 3[Four then]
[2009-05-21 00:52:23] <DrAuteu> kewl
[2009-05-21 00:52:49] <DrMann> "Oh, I have some SCPs in my possession."
[2009-05-21 00:52:57] <Rights> […Don't mind him. He's just being butthurt.]
[2009-05-21 00:53:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i figured]
[2009-05-21 00:53:04] <Rights> [And complaining because Fifth isn't on.]
[2009-05-21 00:53:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [to clarify, has anyone actually fixed dmitri's shoulder?]
[2009-05-21 00:53:17] <Agent_Strelnikov> [or has it just been examined]
[2009-05-21 00:54:08] <pooryoric> [it's ixed.]
[2009-05-21 00:54:12] <pooryoric> *fixed
[2009-05-21 00:54:15] <Agent_Strelnikov> [ta]
[2009-05-21 00:54:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> [will hurt like a son of a bitch though]
[2009-05-21 00:55:08] <DrMann> [I got a 30. It damn well better be fixed.]
[2009-05-21 00:55:18] <DrAuteu> [why are we still live?]
[2009-05-21 00:55:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> [because. babies.[
[2009-05-21 00:55:39] <DrMann> [Because I'm awesome.]
[2009-05-21 00:56:08] <Dr-Machina> [WHAT IS THE M16 LASER GUN BONUS?!?!?]
[2009-05-21 00:56:30] <DrMann> [+4, wasn't it? Or was it +3?]
[2009-05-21 00:56:37] <Agent_Strelnikov> [this episode has proven that mann is a hero]
[2009-05-21 00:56:46] <Dumount> [heh]
[2009-05-21 00:56:53] <Dumount> [M16 lazer is +4]
[2009-05-21 00:57:02] <Dr-Machina> [Ah, thanks.]
[2009-05-21 00:57:16] <Dumount> Demitri is fixed
[2009-05-21 00:59:05] <DrAuteu> [so]
[2009-05-21 00:59:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [i take it we're done now]
[2009-05-21 00:59:23] <Gerald> [Pretty much]
[2009-05-21 00:59:24] <DrAuteu> [but we're still live]
[2009-05-21 00:59:50] <Dr-Machina> [HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM]
[2009-05-21 00:59:56] <pooryoric> [yeh… i assume we take the ZOMBIE TANK back to the base?]
[2009-05-21 01:00:15] <DrAuteu> [so i assume next time we will be back at site 19?]
[2009-05-21 01:00:27] <pooryoric> [probably.]
[2009-05-21 01:00:31] <DrMann> [Lauded as the heroes we are, hopefully.]
[2009-05-21 01:00:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> [haha]
[2009-05-21 01:00:50] <Dr-Machina> [Probably, and I'll be trying to figure out who this girl is any way I can… And if she is an SCP.]
[2009-05-21 01:00:55] * DrAuteu is not geared for large combat
[2009-05-21 01:01:17] <Dr-Machina> [Also, where do I put her under? I just have her under 'Other'.]
[2009-05-21 01:01:22] <pooryoric> [also, someone add the logs from this to the wiki.]
[2009-05-21 01:01:22] <Crit_DM> 3[Yeah, and Dumount should finaly be male again]
[2009-05-21 01:01:27] <Crit_DM> 3[Yes other works]
[2009-05-21 01:01:28] * DrAuteu is better at diplomacy and otherwise fucking with people
[2009-05-21 01:01:32] <pooryoric> [also, someone add the logs from this to the wiki.]
[2009-05-21 01:01:35] <pooryoric> [oops.]
[2009-05-21 01:01:48] <Crit_DM> 3[Unless Rights wants me to keep him female?]
[2009-05-21 01:01:57] <Rights> [I do not care.]
[2009-05-21 01:02:04] <Crit_DM> 3[Kewl. Male then]
[2009-05-21 01:02:16] <Dr-Machina> [If I find out she's an SCP, I'm making that section and putting her in it.]
[2009-05-21 01:02:36] <Crit_DM> 3[She… might be]
[2009-05-21 01:02:40] =-= Agent_Strelnikov is now known as Waxx
[2009-05-21 01:02:42] <Crit_DM> 3[On the other hand she might not be]
[2009-05-21 01:02:47] <Crit_DM> 3[I have not decided yet]
[2009-05-21 01:03:18] <Crit_DM> 3[It's a bit cliched for the girl to be an SCP though,so probably not]
[2009-05-21 01:03:25] * pooryoric is best at sneakyness. the zombies should help, though.
[2009-05-21 01:03:31] <Dr-Machina> [Well, we'll find out when I have her examined, huh?]
[2009-05-21 01:03:34] <Waxx> [that was quite fun]
[2009-05-21 01:03:34] <Crit_DM> 3[She's PROBABLY the daughter of a chaos insurgency command staff memeber]
[2009-05-21 01:03:36] <Waxx> [gg to all involved :)]
[2009-05-21 01:03:44] <Gerald> [:D]
[2009-05-21 01:03:44] <pooryoric> [yup, yup.]
[2009-05-21 01:03:45] <Dr-Machina> Ah.
[2009-05-21 01:03:52] <Crit_DM> 3bai waxx
[2009-05-21 01:03:55] <Dr-Machina> [HAVE A GOOD ONE!]
[2009-05-21 01:03:58] <Waxx> [i'm not going anywhere]
[2009-05-21 01:04:03] <Waxx> [you arent that lucky]
[2009-05-21 01:04:05] <Crit_DM> 3oh
[2009-05-21 01:04:10] <Crit_DM> 3Thought it was got to go
[2009-05-21 01:04:15] <Dr-Machina> [OH, Goog game, not Got to Go.]
[2009-05-21 01:04:21] <pooryoric> [then why'd you rename?]
[2009-05-21 01:04:21] <Crit_DM> 3So who wants to start a break room session?
[2009-05-21 01:04:27] <pooryoric> [do it.]
[2009-05-21 01:04:29] <Waxx> [because we were done]
[2009-05-21 01:04:33] <Waxx> [i'm up for more]
[2009-05-21 01:04:35] <Dr-Machina> [DAMNIT STOP STEALIN MY THOUGHT PROCESS]
[2009-05-21 01:04:40] <Crit_DM> 3Alright… break room session it is
[2009-05-21 01:04:50] <Crit_DM> 3No plot this session
[2009-05-21 01:04:51] <pooryoric> [yeh… i assume we take the ZOMBIE TANK back to the base?]
[2009-05-21 01:04:53] <Waxx> [ill join in shortly, gotta catch up on a few things]
[2009-05-21 01:04:54] <Crit_DM> 3Sure
[2009-05-21 01:04:56] <Dr-Machina> Break Room?
[2009-05-21 01:05:02] <Crit_DM> 3Some little snot gets icecream on it
[2009-05-21 01:05:04] <Crit_DM> 3Breakroom
[2009-05-21 01:05:06] <Dr-Machina> As in #thebreakroom?
[2009-05-21 01:05:06] <Crit_DM> 3In site 19
[2009-05-21 01:05:12] <Crit_DM> 3…
[2009-05-21 01:05:13] <Crit_DM> 3???
[2009-05-21 01:05:15] <Dr-Machina> *#breakroom
[2009-05-21 01:05:18] <DrMann> I'm out for now.
[2009-05-21 01:05:21] <DrMann> 'Later, all.
[2009-05-21 01:05:22] <Crit_DM> 3No
[2009-05-21 01:05:26] <Dr-Machina> nvrmind.
[2009-05-21 01:05:29] <Crit_DM> 3Like… we all gather in the breakroom
[2009-05-21 01:05:34] <Crit_DM> 3See ya DrMann
[2009-05-21 01:05:40] <Dr-Machina> Ah.
[2009-05-21 01:05:41] <pooryoric> [break never registered the channel name…]
[2009-05-21 01:05:49] <pooryoric> [laters, drmann.]
[2009-05-21 01:05:53] <Dr-Machina> [Oh. Huh.]
[2009-05-21 01:06:01] <DrAuteu> [i say this breakroom is in a tent]
[2009-05-21 01:06:09] <DrAuteu> [still in africa]
[2009-05-21 01:06:12] <Crit_DM> 3Sure
[2009-05-21 01:06:15] <Crit_DM> 3Sounds like a fun time
[2009-05-21 01:06:19] <Crit_DM> 3nah…. in india!
[2009-05-21 01:06:29] <Crit_DM> 3Or Brazil
[2009-05-21 01:06:30] <pooryoric> [a tent in india!]
[2009-05-21 01:06:45] <DrAuteu> [an exact replica of the room in site 19, just in a tent]
[2009-05-21 01:06:49] <Crit_DM> 3India or brazil?
[2009-05-21 01:06:53] <Crit_DM> 3Sounds good
[2009-05-21 01:06:59] <Waxx> [brazil for irony]
[2009-05-21 01:07:00] <Crit_DM> 3Exact replica in a tent
[2009-05-21 01:07:03] <Crit_DM> 3Kewl
[2009-05-21 01:07:15] <DrAuteu> [well not exact, but as far as room layout goes it's a replica]
[2009-05-21 01:07:25] <pooryoric> [no. EXACT.]
[2009-05-21 01:07:36] <DrAuteu> [ok then]
[2009-05-21 01:07:50] <Dumount> Dumount enters the tent/breakroom rubbing his head
[2009-05-21 01:08:00] <DrAuteu> [well current exact would mean it's charred and destroyed]
[2009-05-21 01:08:07] <Dumount> [Exactly]
[2009-05-21 01:08:23] * pooryoric makes coffee, ignoring the coffeemaker's kinda creepy moan of mechanical pleasure.
[2009-05-21 01:08:33] <DrAuteu> [alright]
[2009-05-21 01:08:42] * Dr-Machina looks around.
[2009-05-21 01:08:50] <Dumount> "Hey… yoric?"
[2009-05-21 01:08:51] <pooryoric> "you're still not dead, dumount?"
[2009-05-21 01:08:55] <pooryoric> "yeh?"
[2009-05-21 01:08:56] <Dr-Machina> Sigh,
[2009-05-21 01:08:59] <Dumount> "Thanks for saving my life the other day"
[2009-05-21 01:09:05] <Dumount> "With the netgun"
[2009-05-21 01:09:07] <pooryoric> "no worries."
[2009-05-21 01:09:20] <pooryoric> [d'awwwwwwwwwwwwww]
[2009-05-21 01:09:35] * DrAuteu strolls in and sits on the couch with some toast in his hand]
[2009-05-21 01:09:54] <pooryoric> "so, when will the new site 19 be finished?"
[2009-05-21 01:10:00] =-= Waxx is now known as Agent_Strelnikov
[2009-05-21 01:10:17] <DrAuteu> "it probably already is"
[2009-05-21 01:10:24] * Agent_Strelnikov walks quietly into the break room. "Hyel-lo."
[2009-05-21 01:10:29] <pooryoric> "so, why are we in a tent?"
[2009-05-21 01:10:32] <DrAuteu> "they probably just want us out of the way"
[2009-05-21 01:10:44] <pooryoric> "a nice tent, no doubt, but still, a tent."
[2009-05-21 01:11:14] <DrAuteu> "maybe they hoped one of us would die"
[2009-05-21 01:11:15] <Dumount> "So… why are we in Brazil?"
[2009-05-21 01:11:35] * Agent_Strelnikov pours some coffee and sits down.
[2009-05-21 01:11:36] <pooryoric> "then again, i breathe black stuff and controll zombies. i should just be glad they're not experimenting on me."
[2009-05-21 01:11:42] <DrAuteu> "atmosphere, dumount"
[2009-05-21 01:11:46] <Dr-Machina> I heard sightings of the bird here.
[2009-05-21 01:11:50] <Dr-Machina> *""
[2009-05-21 01:11:58] <pooryoric> "fuck the bird."
[2009-05-21 01:12:15] <pooryoric> "that damn thing was laughing at us, i swear."
[2009-05-21 01:12:15] <Dr-Machina> "The thing was sighted by some small tribe around here."
[2009-05-21 01:12:18] <DrAuteu> "you know, the bird is the word"
[2009-05-21 01:12:26] <Dr-Machina> "They think it's a god."
[2009-05-21 01:12:31] <pooryoric> "god i hate that song."
[2009-05-21 01:13:04] * DrAuteu starts humming"
[2009-05-21 01:13:31] * Agent_Strelnikov rubs his shoulder, which is bandaged up awkwardly.
[2009-05-21 01:13:34] <pooryoric> "b-b-b-bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word, b-b-b-bird, bir- DAMN IT!"
[2009-05-21 01:13:49] <pooryoric> "now it's stuck in my head!"
[2009-05-21 01:14:44] <Dr-Machina> "The Foundation isn't too happy about that. The thing is, this place is supposed to be being examined by some Humane Society workers as a potential site for a new building for them, as they want to help these people."
[2009-05-21 01:15:07] <pooryoric> [laters, you guys… my laptop's overheating.]
[2009-05-21 01:15:19] * Agent_Strelnikov lights a cigarette, ignoring the fact that they're in a tent.
[2009-05-21 01:15:29] <Dr-Machina> "The Foundation can't do too much to stop them without raising suspicion."
[2009-05-21 01:16:20] * Dumount sighs, looking aroind
[2009-05-21 01:16:21] <Dr-Machina> So, what we need to do seems pretty clear.
[2009-05-21 01:16:28] <Dumount> "Hello Strelnikov"
[2009-05-21 01:17:07] * Agent_Strelnikov waves at Dumount. "Hyel-lo."
[2009-05-21 01:18:02] <Dumount> "I'm surprised you recognise me"
[2009-05-21 01:18:24] * Dr-Machina goes back to his computer. He is checking the Foundation database to see if anyone on the list has similar enough DNA to the girl to be a possible relative.
[2009-05-21 01:19:05] * Agent_Strelnikov sips at his coffee and stays oddly quiet.
[2009-05-21 01:19:51] <Dumount> "I'm not surprised you don't recognise me Strelnikov… I'm Dumount"
[2009-05-21 01:19:56] <Dumount> "When I'm not being female"
[2009-05-21 01:20:22] * Agent_Strelnikov looks up with a quizzical look on his face."
[2009-05-21 01:20:29] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…Dumount?"
[2009-05-21 01:21:25] * Dr-Machina is completely absorbed in his work.
[2009-05-21 01:22:05] <Dumount> "Yes"
[2009-05-21 01:22:09] * Dumount nods
[2009-05-21 01:22:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> "….."
[2009-05-21 01:22:20] <Dumount> "You might recognise me better female and covered in blood"
[2009-05-21 01:22:33] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…I did not expect this."
[2009-05-21 01:22:39] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs and looks down at his coffee.
[2009-05-21 01:22:50] * Dumount nods
[2009-05-21 01:22:59] <Dumount> "So the less said about…. yeah… the better"
[2009-05-21 01:23:09] <Dumount> "I get a little to… into things"
[2009-05-21 01:24:02] * Agent_Strelnikov coughs heavily, and drinks some more coffee.
[2009-05-21 01:24:54] * Dumount nods, falling silent
[2009-05-21 01:24:56] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am glad we have all made it out of this in one of the piece."
[2009-05-21 01:25:26] <Dumount> "Yes. Me too. And I am glad to have a paul strapped to my surgery table"
[2009-05-21 01:25:43] <Dumount> "'cause it's his fault I lost my…"
[2009-05-21 01:25:47] <Dumount> "Yeah"
[2009-05-21 01:29:05] <Dr-Machina> I'm checking our collected database of known /persons/, Durmont.
[2009-05-21 01:29:14] * Dr-Machina does not look up from the computer.
[2009-05-21 01:33:06] * Crit_DM 3really doesn't know what to say about the girl ATm

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License