North Africa

[2009-05-20 20:18:32] <LBD> The food in the breakroom of the temporary dorms was less good then the usual food of site 19. It was mostly rehydrated
[2009-05-20 20:18:37] * pooryoric wanders into th temporary breakroom.
[2009-05-20 20:19:16] * JSoban raises coffie cup to Yoric
[2009-05-20 20:19:21] <JSoban> "What's up?"
[2009-05-20 20:19:25] * pooryoric goes to the fridge. as he touches the handle, its hum gets just a little bit louder.
[2009-05-20 20:19:39] <pooryoric> "meh, life is good. i miss my room…"
[2009-05-20 20:19:40] * Imants appears behind JSoban, peering over his shoulder.
[2009-05-20 20:19:43] <Imants> "Hello"
[2009-05-20 20:19:55] <pooryoric> "IMANTS!"
[2009-05-20 20:19:57] * JSoban startled
[2009-05-20 20:20:04] * NoNameYet is sitting at a chair in the breakroom.
[2009-05-20 20:20:08] <JSoban> "Whered you come from?!
[2009-05-20 20:20:12] <Imants> "Hello Yoric"
[2009-05-20 20:20:18] <pooryoric> "i hope-ah, thought you'd been killed, imants!"
[2009-05-20 20:20:23] <Imants> "I came from… under the sea"
[2009-05-20 20:20:45] <pooryoric> "under the sea? aren' you canadian?"
[2009-05-20 20:22:24] <Imants> "Yes, ewll."
[2009-05-20 20:22:30] <Imants> well*
[2009-05-20 20:22:33] <Imants> "Undersea"
[2009-05-20 20:22:52] <Imants> 1d6 russian roulette of emotions
[2009-05-20 20:22:53] <Magic_8-Ball> Imants, russian roulette of emotions: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-20 20:23:37] <DrMann> 1d30 Stand Back, I'm an X
[2009-05-20 20:23:38] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm an X: 29 [1d30=29]
[2009-05-20 20:24:24] * DrMann walks into the break room, wearing his usual attire, with the addition of a black cape.
[2009-05-20 20:24:29] <DrMann> "Good evening, everyone."
[2009-05-20 20:24:36] <Temp> "Morning."
[2009-05-20 20:24:36] <JSoban> 1d6, only sane man
[2009-05-20 20:24:36] <Magic_8-Ball> JSoban, only sane man: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-20 20:24:38] <Imants> "Good evening, Dr. Mann"
[2009-05-20 20:25:05] <JSoban> Good evening
[2009-05-20 20:25:28] <Temp> "Sorry, jet lag… I meant evening."
[2009-05-20 20:25:32] <JSoban> Want a cup of coffee?
[2009-05-20 20:25:42] <LBD> [Have you ever tried to negotiate with Kondraki?]
[2009-05-20 20:25:46] <JSoban> I have a feeling it is going to be a long night
[2009-05-20 20:28:37] * Imants nonchalantly stirs JSoban's coffee
[2009-05-20 20:28:38] <LBD> Dr dumount, still female, enters the temporary breakroom looking tired. There's fresh surgery scars on her chest
[2009-05-20 20:28:58] <DrMann> "Oh, hello, Dr. Dumount. How are you doing?"
[2009-05-20 20:29:04] * JSoban glares at Imants
[2009-05-20 20:29:06] <Imants> "Who are you?"
[2009-05-20 20:29:06] <LBD> "They put a new bomb in me"
[2009-05-20 20:29:28] <JSoban> "Get your finger out of my coffie or I'll remove your finger myself"
[2009-05-20 20:29:33] <DrMann> "Oh, that's annoying. I worked so hard to get the last one out.
[2009-05-20 20:29:44] * Imants hastily pulls his finger out of the coffee
[2009-05-20 20:29:51] <JSoban> Thank you
[2009-05-20 20:29:57] <Imants> 'Who.. are you?
[2009-05-20 20:30:04] <Dumount> "Dumount"
[2009-05-20 20:30:19] <Imants> "No."
[2009-05-20 20:30:33] * pooryoric takes advantage of the confusion to steal jsoban's wallet.
[2009-05-20 20:30:49] <Imants> "Put that back yoric."
[2009-05-20 20:31:03] <pooryoric> "put what where?"
[2009-05-20 20:31:11] * DrMann pulls out a bag of a deep red fluid.
[2009-05-20 20:31:13] <Imants> "His leather pouch"
[2009-05-20 20:31:32] * pooryoric puts the empty wallet back in jsoban's pocket.
[2009-05-20 20:31:38] * Rights shuffles in, looking a little jet-lagged. Despite the temporary base, she still lives back home. Unfortunately, that means that she has to catch flights to get work done. "Just couldn't let me work at home…hey, Dumount. Yoric. Imants."
[2009-05-20 20:31:43] <Imants> "Thank you"
[2009-05-20 20:31:45] <pooryoric> "oh, hi rights.
[2009-05-20 20:31:49] <Imants> "Hello Rights!"
[2009-05-20 20:31:53] <JSoban> Pulls wallet out
[2009-05-20 20:31:59] * Imants peers over Rights's shoulder
[2009-05-20 20:32:01] * Dumount blinks at rights
[2009-05-20 20:32:06] * DrMann pours it into a coffee cup.
[2009-05-20 20:32:07] <Dumount> "Something I'm forgetting…"
[2009-05-20 20:32:11] * JSoban looks at wallet
[2009-05-20 20:32:19] * Rights glances back over at Imants, before sneezing suddenly.
[2009-05-20 20:32:28] <Rights> "You know, I never realized that I was allergic to everything here."
[2009-05-20 20:32:36] <DrMann> "Oh, hello, Dr. Rights."
[2009-05-20 20:32:37] * JSoban glares at yoric
[2009-05-20 20:32:39] <Dumount> "Rights… take this"
[2009-05-20 20:32:44] * Imants jumps back
[2009-05-20 20:32:47] <JSoban> "I want my money back."
[2009-05-20 20:32:48] <Rights> "Hi Mann…what is it?"
[2009-05-20 20:32:54] * pooryoric hugs rights. "not allergic to me, are you?"
[2009-05-20 20:33:01] * Dumount hands Rights something blue and bubbling
[2009-05-20 20:33:23] * Rights blinks at Yoric, before taking whatever Dumount handed her. "…What?"
[2009-05-20 20:33:38] <pooryoric> "nothing. i'm non allergenic."
[2009-05-20 20:33:53] * DrMann drinks the red fluid.
[2009-05-20 20:33:59] <JSoban> "Check your wallet."
[2009-05-20 20:34:06] <Dumount> "So… we're in africa because we're supposed to be researching a possible SCP in the area…."
[2009-05-20 20:34:11] <pooryoric> "what, jsoban?"
[2009-05-20 20:34:15] <Dumount> "None of us are dumb enough to have wallets"
[2009-05-20 20:34:21] <Dumount> "Yoric steals them if we do"
[2009-05-20 20:34:21] <JSoban> "Your a theif Ytoric."
[2009-05-20 20:34:30] <pooryoric> "only slightly."
[2009-05-20 20:34:30] <Rights> "God, fucking Africa. I hate it here."
[2009-05-20 20:35:14] * Gerald walks in, several bruises and a black eye on one side of his face. He walks over to the coffee machine and makes a cup.
[2009-05-20 20:35:20] * JSoban mutters something about a damn klepto
[2009-05-20 20:35:30] <Gerald> "Bah."
[2009-05-20 20:35:34] <JSoban> What happened to you?
[2009-05-20 20:35:36] <pooryoric> "i'm not a klepto!"
[2009-05-20 20:35:41] <Rights> "Gerald, you don't look so…good.'
[2009-05-20 20:35:44] <DrMann> "I wish I were someplace without so much sun."
[2009-05-20 20:35:48] <JSoban> "Yes you are, given the state of my walet."
[2009-05-20 20:35:49] <DrMann> "My skin is so sensitive right now."
[2009-05-20 20:36:05] <Gerald> "Well, evidently, since I'm a 'low priority', I got a car ride instead of a plane."
[2009-05-20 20:36:07] <pooryoric> "i'm a theif. paul's a klepto."
[2009-05-20 20:36:14] * Imants runs his hand down DrMann's arm.
[2009-05-20 20:36:29] <Rights> "Paul isn't a Klepto. He just…has a compulsive disorder…"
[2009-05-20 20:36:32] <DrMann> Dr. Mann's skin is a bit clammy.
[2009-05-20 20:36:37] * JSoban sighs and decides to leave walet at home next time
[2009-05-20 20:36:41] <pooryoric> "…called kleptomania…"
[2009-05-20 20:36:47] <Gerald> "Halfway on the way here, I sneezed, and hit my head on the dash board, and released the air bag. The driver promptly drove into a ditch."
[2009-05-20 20:37:01] <Imants> "…"
[2009-05-20 20:37:04] <JSoban> Sounds like it hurt
[2009-05-20 20:37:06] <pooryoric> "gerald, they didn't warn your driver?"
[2009-05-20 20:37:25] * Rights stares at Gerald a bit, beofre sighing and apporaching him, arms out for a hug. "Poor baby…"
[2009-05-20 20:37:25] <Gerald> "I guess not."
[2009-05-20 20:37:31] * Imants rummages in the refrigerator
[2009-05-20 20:37:34] * Gerald accepts the hug.
[2009-05-20 20:38:08] * Imants pulls out the last of the shrimp and stuffs them in his pocket
[2009-05-20 20:38:10] <pooryoric> "oh, imants. did you have anything to do with the fridge full of live shrimp on the first floor?"
[2009-05-20 20:38:30] <Imants> "What"
[2009-05-20 20:38:44] <pooryoric> "nevermind…"
[2009-05-20 20:39:00] <Imants> "O-kay…"
[2009-05-20 20:39:52] * Imants rummages in the fridge again
[2009-05-20 20:40:14] <Crit_DM> 5Imants finds a shrimp coctail
[2009-05-20 20:40:31] <Imants> "hey guys, which fridge do we keep the kero in?"
[2009-05-20 20:40:39] <pooryoric> "kero?"
[2009-05-20 20:40:47] <Imants> "Kero-sene"
[2009-05-20 20:41:03] <pooryoric> "oh, it's in the cabinet over- wait."
[2009-05-20 20:41:13] <pooryoric> "why do you want kerosene?"
[2009-05-20 20:41:18] <Crit_DM> 5The kerosene is in a chemical shed several rooms away
[2009-05-20 20:41:20] <Imants> "Because"
[2009-05-20 20:41:32] <pooryoric> "because?"
[2009-05-20 20:41:45] <Imants> "because toast."
[2009-05-20 20:41:58] <pooryoric> "dude. i LIKE that reason."
[2009-05-20 20:41:58] <Dumount> Dumount sighs
[2009-05-20 20:42:00] <Rights> "Imants, I will make you toast."
[2009-05-20 20:42:14] <Gerald> "Hm. I could go for some toast."
[2009-05-20 20:42:16] <Rights> "If you want toast, I will make it for you. Just don't…don't use Kero." Rights says, sneezing again
[2009-05-20 20:42:22] <Imants> "No, I don't want toast."
[2009-05-20 20:42:36] <Dumount> "I bet we're rounding up more 562…"
[2009-05-20 20:42:45] <Dumount> "This is rather close to their caves"
[2009-05-20 20:42:49] * DrMann sneezes.
[2009-05-20 20:42:51] <Rights> "I like 562…"
[2009-05-20 20:42:52] * Imants heads for the door
[2009-05-20 20:43:00] * Rights sneezes and gives Mann a look. "You allergic too?"
[2009-05-20 20:43:04] <DrMann> There is now a very confused looking bat on the floor, practically swimming in a labcoat and black cape.
[2009-05-20 20:43:13] <DrMann> "Squeak?"
[2009-05-20 20:43:22] * Dumount blinks, then picks up the bat absently
[2009-05-20 20:43:27] * DrMann sneezes again.
[2009-05-20 20:43:33] <DrMann> "Blast it."
[2009-05-20 20:43:39] <DrMann> "Sorry, I've contracted a temporary case of vampirism."
[2009-05-20 20:43:47] * Gerald grabs a bag of ice from the freezer and applies it to his face.
[2009-05-20 20:43:49] * Dumount is suddenly holding Dr. Mann against her breasts
[2009-05-20 20:43:52] <Dumount> "Ack!"
[2009-05-20 20:43:53] <pooryoric> "did… did drmann… did he just…?"
[2009-05-20 20:43:58] * Imants reaches the closet and grabs a waterbottle full of kero
[2009-05-20 20:43:58] * Rights stares. "…You know, my family's supposedly got vampire ancestry."
[2009-05-20 20:44:09] <Rights> "I don't wanna test that, though. So how's the whole living dead thing working out fo ryou?"
[2009-05-20 20:44:17] <Rights> "You know, I have some cow's blood in the firdge…for making stew…"
[2009-05-20 20:44:21] <DrMann> "Gah!"
[2009-05-20 20:44:23] <pooryoric> "stew?"
[2009-05-20 20:44:29] <Rights> "…Stew."
[2009-05-20 20:44:35] <Rights> "…You use the bones and blood."
[2009-05-20 20:44:46] <pooryoric> "ah… sure."
[2009-05-20 20:44:46] * Imants enters the room
[2009-05-20 20:44:49] <DrMann> "Oh, not so well, really."
[2009-05-20 20:44:57] <Rights> "It could be worse, Mann."
[2009-05-20 20:45:00] <Rights> "You could be a mummy."
[2009-05-20 20:45:08] <Imants> "Hello"
[2009-05-20 20:45:14] <pooryoric> "no, he's a guy."
[2009-05-20 20:45:24] <Rights> "U, not an O, Yoric."
[2009-05-20 20:45:30] <DrMann> "I have to wear the most irritating sunblock, I don't really like drinking blood, and I think I'm allergic to bats."
[2009-05-20 20:45:36] <pooryoric> "sorry… heard you wrong."
[2009-05-20 20:45:46] * Imants rummages around in the cabinet
[2009-05-20 20:45:48] <Rights> "Aww, bats are cute."
[2009-05-20 20:45:54] * Imants pulls out some wire
[2009-05-20 20:46:11] <pooryoric> "so, guys, speaking of living dead… apparently, i don't need to breathe any more. is that bad, do you think?"
[2009-05-20 20:46:20] <Imants> "Yes, I can fix it."
[2009-05-20 20:46:23] <Imants> "Hold still"
[2009-05-20 20:46:25] <DrMann> "That's fascinating!"
[2009-05-20 20:46:28] * Imants approaches yoric
[2009-05-20 20:46:41] <DrMann> "I'll do a full physical."
[2009-05-20 20:46:45] * pooryoric coughs a cloud of black stuff at imants.
[2009-05-20 20:46:52] <DrMann> "But first, some phlebotomy… No! Must be strong!"
[2009-05-20 20:46:54] <pooryoric> "sorry."
[2009-05-20 20:46:59] * Imants waves it away and reaches for the waterbottle
[2009-05-20 20:47:08] <Rights> "Mann, you want some of my blood?"
[2009-05-20 20:47:14] <DrMann> "No, no, I've enough."
[2009-05-20 20:47:17] <Rights> "I have hemochromata anyways. I'm not gonna miss a pint."
[2009-05-20 20:47:20] * Rights shrugs.
[2009-05-20 20:47:27] <Imants> "Hold still yoric, this will be unpleasant."
[2009-05-20 20:47:30] <pooryoric> [hemachromata?]
[2009-05-20 20:47:42] * pooryoric looks dubiously at imants.
[2009-05-20 20:47:47] <Rights> [Hemochromata. THe body produces more blood than it needs.]
[2009-05-20 20:47:52] * Imants begins to pour the kero into yoric's mouth.
[2009-05-20 20:47:59] <pooryoric> "things tend to be unpleasant around here."
[2009-05-20 20:48:01] <Rights> [One of the many things that's fucked up with my genetics. :D ]
[2009-05-20 20:48:09] <Dumount> [Heh]
[2009-05-20 20:48:13] <Dumount> Dumount shakes his head
[2009-05-20 20:48:16] * pooryoric grins. he used to do this at parties.
[2009-05-20 20:48:18] <Imants> "Anyone able to lend a hand?"
[2009-05-20 20:48:27] <Dumount> "People… we're supposed to be looking for a pattern in these unusual events"
[2009-05-20 20:48:40] <Dumount> "We're supposed to predict where the next one will be and head it off"
[2009-05-20 20:48:46] <Imants> "Help?"
[2009-05-20 20:48:47] <Dumount> "Or did I forget to tell you?
[2009-05-20 20:48:48] <Gerald> "The only thing really special about my blood is that it's type O."
[2009-05-20 20:48:52] <Rights> "What unusual events?"
[2009-05-20 20:48:57] <Imants> "Come here dumount-person"
[2009-05-20 20:49:00] <Rights> "Dumount, I'm only here for like…two hours."
[2009-05-20 20:49:07] <Dumount> "Central command's not quite sure"
[2009-05-20 20:49:10] <Rights> "Just enough to write up a report and go back home."
[2009-05-20 20:49:12] <pooryoric> "iis aad oo alk iif a ouf uul of e-o-ene."
[2009-05-20 20:49:16] <Imants> "Fine"
[2009-05-20 20:49:21] <Gerald> "That sounds a lot like agent work, if you ask me."
[2009-05-20 20:49:21] <Dumount> "… Stay for me please? I don't want to herd cats"
[2009-05-20 20:49:23] <Rights> "Heh…oh, I'm gonna enjoy going back to the states."
[2009-05-20 20:49:30] * Imants takes away the water bottle, lights a math=ch, holds yoric's nose shut.
[2009-05-20 20:49:32] <Gerald> "Or mobile task force work."
[2009-05-20 20:49:36] <Rights> "I love herding cats…"
[2009-05-20 20:49:42] <Gerald> "Not head research assistant work."
[2009-05-20 20:49:44] * Imants then drops the match in and forces his mouth closed
[2009-05-20 20:49:49] <Imants> [fwoosh?]
[2009-05-20 20:49:50] <Dumount> "Central command is punishing us for what happened at site 19, I think"
[2009-05-20 20:50:07] <JSoban> "sucks to be us then"
[2009-05-20 20:50:09] <Crit_DM> 5Confirmed, fwoosh
[2009-05-20 20:50:09] * pooryoric swallows. nothing seems to happen.
[2009-05-20 20:50:16] <DrMann> "That was hardly our fault."
[2009-05-20 20:50:23] * pooryoric widens his eyes.
[2009-05-20 20:50:23] <Gerald> "Central command punishes us if they so much as get a hang nail."
[2009-05-20 20:50:33] <Dumount> "Well, yes"
[2009-05-20 20:50:37] <Imants> "Fire?"
[2009-05-20 20:50:38] <JSoban> "never stopped them before"
[2009-05-20 20:50:49] <Dumount> "The events tend to involve black flying objects blotting out the sun"
[2009-05-20 20:50:57] * Rights shrugs. "I dunno…I got off nice."
[2009-05-20 20:51:09] <Dumount> "Acompanied by… reading the report… fires on the ground"
[2009-05-20 20:51:13] * pooryoric releases a jet of flame through each tear duct, leaving a zallgo-esque trail of ash from his eyes and a burned patch on the ceiling.
[2009-05-20 20:51:30] <Imants> "Better?"
[2009-05-20 20:51:32] <Dumount> "Much like yoric just left"
[2009-05-20 20:51:36] <pooryoric> "man, i forgot how much that stings…"
[2009-05-20 20:53:05] <Imants> "He who waits behind the wall."
[2009-05-20 20:53:24] <pooryoric> "what?"
[2009-05-20 20:53:42] <DrMann> "So, what do you want to do about it?"
[2009-05-20 20:53:49] <Dumount> "Oh… um… Rights, have you recovered from yoric's oopsie yet?"
[2009-05-20 20:54:10] <Rights> "…Dumount, I'll show you how when we have, eh-heh…privacy."
[2009-05-20 20:54:23] <Rights> "By the way, you're missing some medical equipment."
[2009-05-20 20:54:47] * pooryoric staggers to the couch. "so, i can't see shit now."
[2009-05-20 20:55:28] <Gerald> "So, why did they decide to put the temp site in Africa?"
[2009-05-20 20:55:31] * Waxx stumbles about outside
[2009-05-20 20:56:12] <JSoban> "because they hate us?" Soban Suggests
[2009-05-20 20:56:25] <Gerald> "….That's not a bad idea."
[2009-05-20 20:56:25] * Imants takes a pull of vodka
[2009-05-20 20:56:29] * Agent_Strelnikov stumbles through the door.
[2009-05-20 20:56:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Fucking insect."
[2009-05-20 20:56:42] <Gerald> "Hello Dmirtri."
[2009-05-20 20:56:43] <Rights> "Because it's secluded and shitty enough that they expect us to not get into trouble." Rights says, sneezing
[2009-05-20 20:56:45] * Agent_Strelnikov looks quite disheveled.
[2009-05-20 20:56:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hyel-lo."
[2009-05-20 20:57:00] <Gerald> "Take it Africa isn't agreeing with you then."
[2009-05-20 20:57:01] <JSoban> "They don't know us well then."
[2009-05-20 20:57:03] <Rights> "Hey, Dmitri…"
[2009-05-20 20:57:05] * pooryoric looks up, terrifying trails of blood aand ash leading to burned out eye sockets. "oh, hi red."
[2009-05-20 20:57:07] <Imants> "Who are you?"
[2009-05-20 20:57:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This place is fuck."
[2009-05-20 20:57:13] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Fucking place."
[2009-05-20 20:57:14] <JSoban> "Yo dimitri
[2009-05-20 20:57:17] <Rights> "Africa agrees with nothing. It's a shithole."
[2009-05-20 20:57:19] <JSoban> "I'd agree there"
[2009-05-20 20:57:22] <Imants> "What"
[2009-05-20 20:57:25] * Agent_Strelnikov ignores all greetings.
[2009-05-20 20:57:32] <Gerald> "Heh."
[2009-05-20 20:57:33] <Imants> "Who are you?"
[2009-05-20 20:57:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Fucking insect is fly in mouth. Fucking dust is get in everything."
[2009-05-20 20:57:44] <pooryoric> "at leaste the people arre nice… red, meet imants."
[2009-05-20 20:57:47] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Fucking natives are refuse for sell alcohol because of this 'religion'."
[2009-05-20 20:57:49] <Rights> "…See, Dmitri gets where I'm coming from."
[2009-05-20 20:57:51] <DrMann> "Oh, hello, Strelnikov, Dmitri Arkadeyevich."
[2009-05-20 20:57:58] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This place is for the fucks."
[2009-05-20 20:58:00] * Agent_Strelnikov spits on the floor.
[2009-05-20 20:58:11] <Gerald> "Imants, this is Dmitri. Dmitri, this is agent Imants."
[2009-05-20 20:58:13] * Agent_Strelnikov makes an angry gesture at Gerald
[2009-05-20 20:58:19] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am this close for make kill of native!"
[2009-05-20 20:58:22] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This close!"
[2009-05-20 20:58:27] * pooryoric blinks.
[2009-05-20 20:58:30] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Also. Hyel-lo."
[2009-05-20 20:58:38] * Agent_Strelnikov adjusts his collar and sits down.
[2009-05-20 20:58:40] <pooryoric> "oh, hey, i can see again."
[2009-05-20 20:58:45] <JSoban> "At least we not in Brazil."
[2009-05-20 20:58:55] * Gerald moves the bag of ice, showing the bruises. "Heh, looks like everyone's having a bad day today."
[2009-05-20 20:59:00] <Rights> "Oh, thank god, we're not in Brazil."
[2009-05-20 20:59:06] * Imants pulls out some black licorice and begins to chew
[2009-05-20 20:59:11] <Rights> "…But still. Fucking Africa."
[2009-05-20 20:59:13] <pooryoric> "red, you're looking rough, man." says the guy with still smuldering tear ducts…
[2009-05-20 20:59:23] <Rights> "The only difference is that HERE the parasites eat you fromthe outside-in, instead of inside-out."
[2009-05-20 20:59:28] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at yoric. "Eh. You are not look so fine yourself."
[2009-05-20 20:59:30] <pooryoric> *smouldering
[2009-05-20 20:59:38] <JSoban> "I'd rather be in Jerusalem."
[2009-05-20 20:59:43] <pooryoric> "yeh, imants set my face on fire."
[2009-05-20 20:59:49] <Rights> "I'd rather be home."
[2009-05-20 20:59:52] <Imants> "Did not"
[2009-05-20 21:00:02] <pooryoric> "well, sinuses."
[2009-05-20 21:00:24] <Imants> "Insides"
[2009-05-20 21:00:42] * Agent_Strelnikov nods at Rights
[2009-05-20 21:00:49] <pooryoric> "no, no, the black stuff seems to be fireproof."
[2009-05-20 21:00:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "What I would not give for see the steppe again."
[2009-05-20 21:00:58] * Rights sighs. "Or somewhere where it's not eightmillion degrees and full of bugs."
[2009-05-20 21:01:10] <Imants> "Steppe?"
[2009-05-20 21:01:18] <Imants> "What is "Steppe?"
[2009-05-20 21:01:18] <pooryoric> "like a butte."
[2009-05-20 21:01:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Steppe. Is, eh. Big. Like big plain. Lots of grass."
[2009-05-20 21:01:25] <Rights> "I'd take Russia over here any day. Even if all I can say is…horrible things."
[2009-05-20 21:01:25] <Gerald> "Dmitri's from Russia, Imants."
[2009-05-20 21:01:34] <JSoban> "Cold, flat, boring."
[2009-05-20 21:01:42] * Agent_Strelnikov clenches his fists.
[2009-05-20 21:01:52] <Imants> "Lack of good water"
[2009-05-20 21:01:55] <Gerald> "Uh….Soban?"
[2009-05-20 21:02:03] <JSoban> "Better then b eing your efinition of intresting though."
[2009-05-20 21:02:11] <pooryoric> "boring? russia? it's like the best postapocalyptic RPG ever over there!"
[2009-05-20 21:02:29] <Imants> "No shrimp"
[2009-05-20 21:02:30] * Agent_Strelnikov relaxes a bit and lights a cigarette.
[2009-05-20 21:02:32] <Imants> "No crabs"
[2009-05-20 21:02:37] <Imants> "Grass"
[2009-05-20 21:02:39] <Rights> "I think Russia's beautiful…"
[2009-05-20 21:02:44] <Imants> "Vodka is good"
[2009-05-20 21:02:52] <pooryoric> "imants, that leaves them as what, godless heathens?"
[2009-05-20 21:02:52] * Imants tales a swig of his vodka"
[2009-05-20 21:02:53] <Dumount> Dumount looks back from her work "Missing medical equipemnt?"
[2009-05-20 21:03:01] <JSoban> "I'd agree there."
[2009-05-20 21:03:04] <Rights> "Augh, you know what would be AWESOME right now, after all this heat and bugs? Snow."
[2009-05-20 21:03:08] <Rights> "Snow snow snow snow."
[2009-05-20 21:03:10] * Agent_Strelnikov looks up. "Ah, Doktor Dumount. How is you are recover from the wounds?"
[2009-05-20 21:03:12] <Imants> "Yes. Dirty goddles heathens"
[2009-05-20 21:03:36] <Imants> "Who are drunk"
[2009-05-20 21:03:42] <Imants> "On good alcohol"
[2009-05-20 21:03:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…"
[2009-05-20 21:03:48] <pooryoric> "well, imants, meet strelnikov. he's russian. and huge."
[2009-05-20 21:03:50] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am NOT drunk. Right now."
[2009-05-20 21:03:53] <Rights> "Imants…you might want to. Uh. Nevermind."
[2009-05-20 21:03:55] <Imants> "They must be brought to the light"
[2009-05-20 21:04:00] <Imants> "I shall go to russia"
[2009-05-20 21:04:02] * Agent_Strelnikov points angrily at Imants.
[2009-05-20 21:04:05] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I bet you are gypsy."
[2009-05-20 21:04:06] <Gerald> "Hm. I'd like to go to Russia right about now."
[2009-05-20 21:04:09] <Imants> "Anyone have a plane?"
[2009-05-20 21:04:20] <pooryoric> "not on me."
[2009-05-20 21:04:21] <Imants> "I am not a gypsy…"
[2009-05-20 21:04:22] <Rights> "Man, what's with the Roma hate?"
[2009-05-20 21:04:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> "No. You ARE gypsy."
[2009-05-20 21:04:25] <Dumount> "I am surviving" Dr. Dumount says, bags under her eyes "This is what matters yes?"
[2009-05-20 21:04:26] * Imants takes another swig
[2009-05-20 21:04:31] <JSoban> "As long as they stop selling guns to pepole who want to kill me. I'm happy"
[2009-05-20 21:04:34] <Imants> "I am not a gypsy"
[2009-05-20 21:04:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You have the look of gypsy."
[2009-05-20 21:04:47] * Gerald drinks his coffee.
[2009-05-20 21:04:55] <Rights> "He's not a gypsy, Dmitri…he's just a lunatic."
[2009-05-20 21:04:59] <pooryoric> "hey, dumount. apparently, people here don't much like gypsies."
[2009-05-20 21:05:00] <Dumount> "He's not a gypsy. That would be an insult to gypsies everywhere if he was"
[2009-05-20 21:05:04] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hm. Perhaps I have mistake."
[2009-05-20 21:05:04] <Imants> "You have the look of a man who does not know what a gypsy looks like."
[2009-05-20 21:05:12] * Agent_Strelnikov trusts Rights assessment.
[2009-05-20 21:05:18] <Imants> "And, I am not a gypsy!"
[2009-05-20 21:05:23] <Imants> "Can I borrow a plane?"
[2009-05-20 21:05:25] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs.
[2009-05-20 21:05:26] <Dumount> "Anyway, what exactly do you have against gypsies Strelnikov?"
[2009-05-20 21:05:31] <Rights> "Are there even gypsies around in Russia anymore? I mean, we had a roma woman who taught bellydancing at college…"
[2009-05-20 21:05:32] <DrMann> "Oh, I could make you look like a gypsy, if that's a problem."
[2009-05-20 21:05:38] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Hm? Oh. Nothing. It is just how I was raise."
[2009-05-20 21:05:46] <Rights> "Amen to that."
[2009-05-20 21:05:47] <Imants> "No thank you. Can I have a plane instead?"
[2009-05-20 21:05:53] <pooryoric> "amen to what?"
[2009-05-20 21:05:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I grow up, they tell me 'Dmitri. Gypsy is the bad.' So I listen."
[2009-05-20 21:05:57] <Imants> "Plane"
[2009-05-20 21:06:02] <Imants> "Please?"
[2009-05-20 21:06:09] <JSoban> "Thats what got my peps killed."
[2009-05-20 21:06:16] * Imants rummages around in the cupboard for a plane"
[2009-05-20 21:06:18] <Dumount> "Gypsies are like everyone else. There is good and there is evil"
[2009-05-20 21:06:19] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs.
[2009-05-20 21:06:25] <pooryoric> "your what, jsoban?"
[2009-05-20 21:06:30] <Rights> "…When I was growing up, they told me a lot of things. Don't touch this. Don't have sex with that. Don't eat this."
[2009-05-20 21:06:32] <Rights> "And I never listened."
[2009-05-20 21:06:35] <JSoban> "I'm Jewish."
[2009-05-20 21:07:00] <Rights> "I'm agnostic. Woo woo for saying 'fuck it' on beleif!"
[2009-05-20 21:07:17] <Imants> "I'm looking for a plane"
[2009-05-20 21:07:24] <pooryoric> "i'm hungry."
[2009-05-20 21:07:25] <Gerald> "Meh. Never been religious. At all."
[2009-05-20 21:07:38] <DrMann> "I can't give you a plane. But I might be able to make you fly."
[2009-05-20 21:07:41] <Imants> "Mann? Do you have a plane?"
[2009-05-20 21:07:43] <Rights> "My parents were both agnostic…I guess I picked it up from them."
[2009-05-20 21:07:44] <Imants> "Oh."
[2009-05-20 21:07:48] <Imants> "How?"
[2009-05-20 21:07:55] <DrMann> "However, the Foundation has forbidden further experiments."
[2009-05-20 21:08:05] <pooryoric> "must we discuss religion? i'm outnumbered."
[2009-05-20 21:08:05] <Imants> "Oh"
[2009-05-20 21:08:13] <Imants> "How can I fly?"
[2009-05-20 21:08:20] * Agent_Strelnikov drags on his cigarette.
[2009-05-20 21:08:26] <Gerald> "What'd you mean, Yoric?"
[2009-05-20 21:08:26] <JSoban> "A swift kick in the pants might work."
[2009-05-20 21:08:35] <Imants> "I doubt it"
[2009-05-20 21:08:37] <Rights> "Eh, religion's a silly thing to discuss anywa-" Rights is cut off as she enters a small sneezing fit, nearly falling out of her chair.
[2009-05-20 21:08:46] <Dumount> "… People, we need to think here… what would block out… Rights, are you alright?"
[2009-05-20 21:08:50] <JSoban> "You ok over there?"
[2009-05-20 21:08:51] <Gerald> "You okay?"
[2009-05-20 21:08:56] <pooryoric> "only christian in the room. i don't like to argue.""
[2009-05-20 21:08:58] <Rights> "I'm fine! I just forgot some antihistimines!"
[2009-05-20 21:09:01] * JSoban gets up to help rights
[2009-05-20 21:09:10] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at yoric. "I am Orthodox. I think?"
[2009-05-20 21:09:12] <JSoban> "Messianic eh?"
[2009-05-20 21:09:14] * Dumount gives Rights some antihistimines
[2009-05-20 21:09:24] <Gerald> "Ah."
[2009-05-20 21:09:24] * Rights grumbles. "Stupid…nngh. Dust and fucking grass pollen everywhere. I'm having allergic reactions to gnat bites, too. I hate it here."
[2009-05-20 21:09:28] <pooryoric> "yup, yup."
[2009-05-20 21:09:30] * Rights grabs them from Dumount.
[2009-05-20 21:09:38] * Imants searches the refrigerator. "Planeplaneplaneplaneplaneplaneplaneplaneplane"
[2009-05-20 21:09:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It is like we are possibly half-brother."
[2009-05-20 21:09:56] <pooryoric> "except that you want me dead."
[2009-05-20 21:10:03] <JSoban> "That works I guess. The problem I have with most christians is that they forget that they are also jewish."
[2009-05-20 21:10:04] <Rights> "Aww…we're like one big family in here."
[2009-05-20 21:10:08] <Rights> "Don't all siblings hate each other?"
[2009-05-20 21:10:11] <Imants> "Yoric, if you die, can I have your plane?"
[2009-05-20 21:10:18] <Crit_DM> 5There is an airplane logo on the refridgerator. it's carved out of metal and glued to the fridge
[2009-05-20 21:10:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Yoric, you are pilot?"
[2009-05-20 21:10:32] <Imants> "Aha!"
[2009-05-20 21:10:37] <pooryoric> "i'm whatever i need to be."
[2009-05-20 21:10:46] * Imants spots the logo, and attempts to get into the plane
[2009-05-20 21:10:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> "But are you?"
[2009-05-20 21:10:58] * Rights watches Imants futily bang against the fridge.
[2009-05-20 21:10:59] <Crit_DM> 5This does not work, for obvious reasons
[2009-05-20 21:10:59] <pooryoric> "but i've been a pilot a time or two, yeh."
[2009-05-20 21:11:11] * Agent_Strelnikov scratches his cheek thoughtfully. "I have not jump in many year."
[2009-05-20 21:11:13] <Rights> "…I can fly some things."
[2009-05-20 21:11:16] <Gerald> "I've jumped out of planes, before."
[2009-05-20 21:11:20] <Rights> "But only enough to land."
[2009-05-20 21:11:23] <Rights> "I like jumping from them, though.
[2009-05-20 21:11:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Gerald! It is like we are brother."
[2009-05-20 21:11:27] <Crit_DM> 5Your coms beep
[2009-05-20 21:11:29] <JSoban> "Same here, never few one though."
[2009-05-20 21:11:31] <Gerald> "For a certain definition of the word 'Jump'."
[2009-05-20 21:11:32] * Agent_Strelnikov gets up and kisses both of Gerald's cheeks.
[2009-05-20 21:11:37] * Rights grumbles. "Friggin' Com…"
[2009-05-20 21:11:38] <Imants> "Continues"
[2009-05-20 21:11:38] <pooryoric> "huh. my com beeped."
[2009-05-20 21:11:45] * Imants continues*
[2009-05-20 21:11:46] <JSoban> "What is it?"
[2009-05-20 21:11:53] * DrMann checks his com.
[2009-05-20 21:12:07] * Imants looks at his belt. "Hello com, I am busy. Please call later."
[2009-05-20 21:12:23] * Rights doesn't bother to check hers. Somebody else will.
[2009-05-20 21:12:26] <Crit_DM> 5The text on the com says that it's predected that the next siting of the 'black bird that blocks out the sun' and leaves 'fires and ice upon the ground' will be reasonably close to the camp
[2009-05-20 21:12:32] <Crit_DM> 5You're all requested to check it out
[2009-05-20 21:12:56] <JSoban> "Lets roll then."
[2009-05-20 21:13:53] * Imants bangs on the airplane futilely
[2009-05-20 21:14:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> [it is fine]
[2009-05-20 21:14:04] <Rights> [It is?]
[2009-05-20 21:14:08] <Crit_DM> 3[Ah well, continuing]
[2009-05-20 21:14:09] <Rights> [My names are blue.]
[2009-05-20 21:14:11] <Imants> [It's fine]
[2009-05-20 21:14:29] * Rights sighs and stands, putting a hand on Imants' shoulder. "Sweetie, can I get to the fridge?"
[2009-05-20 21:14:56] <Imants> "I suppose."
[2009-05-20 21:14:56] <Crit_DM> 3[So, any reaction to the courdial request?]
[2009-05-20 21:15:00] <Imants> "Do you have the keys?"
[2009-05-20 21:15:05] <JSoban> [I said lets roll]
[2009-05-20 21:15:18] * JSoban stands
[2009-05-20 21:15:21] * Rights blinks. "…Yes." She says, opening the fridge and getting out a juice box.
[2009-05-20 21:15:22] <pooryoric> "have you guys ever wondered why the com messages are always so damn cryptic? i mean, it could just say 'SCP spotted, go to these coordinates'… but instead, we get the sort of messages you'd see if 055 used twitter."
[2009-05-20 21:15:34] <Rights> "O5 does."
[2009-05-20 21:15:34] <Gerald> "Hoo boy. Here we go again."
[2009-05-20 21:15:37] * JSoban laughs
[2009-05-20 21:15:38] <Rights> "They tweet."
[2009-05-20 21:15:45] <Agent_Strelnikov> "…Tweet?"
[2009-05-20 21:15:47] <Imants> "What? are they birds?"
[2009-05-20 21:15:49] * DrMann searches his bag for a sun-proof parasol.
[2009-05-20 21:15:52] <Rights> "You should see their facebooks."
[2009-05-20 21:15:56] <Dumount> "Yes. It's twitter" Dumount says with a sigh
[2009-05-20 21:16:01] <DrMann> 4d6 Protective Garments.
[2009-05-20 21:16:01] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments.: 13 [4d6=5,3,4,1]
[2009-05-20 21:16:06] <pooryoric> "the O5s have facebook?"
[2009-05-20 21:16:15] * Agent_Strelnikov has never heard of any of these.
[2009-05-20 21:16:18] <Rights> "I don't know. I hope to GOD they do."
[2009-05-20 21:16:30] <JSoban> "Data radacted on it"
[2009-05-20 21:16:48] <Crit_DM> 3DrMann finds a translucent parasol,and a thick raincoat
[2009-05-20 21:16:58] <Crit_DM> 3The rainpancho is bright yellow
[2009-05-20 21:17:23] <pooryoric> "wow, drmann. you look like a canary eating a walrus."
[2009-05-20 21:17:30] * DrMann puts on the parasol and raincoat.
[2009-05-20 21:17:30] * Imants knocks on the door. "Anyone home?"
[2009-05-20 21:17:33] <Rights> "…that's horrifying."
[2009-05-20 21:17:36] <JSoban> "Not the way I would have put it."
[2009-05-20 21:17:40] <DrMann> "So long as I don't look like I'm on fire."
[2009-05-20 21:17:50] <pooryoric> "touche."
[2009-05-20 21:17:59] * Rights blinks…before opening the door of the fridge for Imants. "You know, if you reach waaaay back in there, you can get one of the juiceboxes I left."
[2009-05-20 21:18:00] <Imants> "No>"
[2009-05-20 21:18:08] * Imants opens the door
[2009-05-20 21:18:18] <Imants> No?"*
[2009-05-20 21:18:19] * pooryoric attempts to wipe the ash trails off his face
[2009-05-20 21:18:19] * Agent_Strelnikov finishes his cigarette and stubs it out. "Are we go?"
[2009-05-20 21:18:26] <Gerald> "I guess so."
[2009-05-20 21:18:31] <pooryoric> 1d6 can i stop looking like zalgo
[2009-05-20 21:18:32] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, can i stop looking like zalgo: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-20 21:18:43] * Rights shrugs. "You guys head out…I have reports to do."
[2009-05-20 21:18:45] <Crit_DM> 3That's a sucess yoric
[2009-05-20 21:18:48] <Crit_DM> 3A crit sucess
[2009-05-20 21:18:48] * Rights waves after them. "See ya."
[2009-05-20 21:18:53] <Gerald> "See you later, Rights."
[2009-05-20 21:18:55] <Crit_DM> 3You now look like anti-iago
[2009-05-20 21:19:04] * pooryoric cleans the trails of ash off his face, and blinks.
[2009-05-20 21:20:50] * Dr_Smith walks into the breakroom
[2009-05-20 21:20:53] * Imants appears behind Dr.Smith
[2009-05-20 21:20:56] <Imants> "Hello"
[2009-05-20 21:21:01] <Dr_Smith> "Ack!"
[2009-05-20 21:21:01] <pooryoric> "ah, hi… who are you?"
[2009-05-20 21:21:05] <pooryoric> "ah, hi… who are you?"
[2009-05-20 21:21:10] * Imants peers over Dr.Smith's shoulder.
[2009-05-20 21:21:11] <Gerald> "Hello."
[2009-05-20 21:21:30] <pooryoric> "dr_smith, huh?"
[2009-05-20 21:21:30] <Dr_Smith> "Geez, don't scare me like that! It's bad enough knowing about these SCPs without ordinary people popping out all over the place!"
[2009-05-20 21:21:38] * Dr_Smith turns to yoric
[2009-05-20 21:21:51] <pooryoric> "ordinary? yoou've not imants, have you?"
[2009-05-20 21:21:53] <Gerald> "Ordinary? You're new, aren't you?"
[2009-05-20 21:22:12] <Imants> "How are you?"
[2009-05-20 21:22:24] <Dumount> "Ordinary? I used to be ordinary" The currently female Dr. Dumounts says
[2009-05-20 21:22:28] <Dr_Smith> "Not new to the Foundation, but new to the area. Most people I meet are D-class personell who can't tell their head from somebody else's… And I'm fine…"
[2009-05-20 21:22:36] <Imants> "Good."
[2009-05-20 21:22:40] <Imants> "Have any shrimp lately?"
[2009-05-20 21:22:42] <Gerald> "So, who are you, and what do you do?"
[2009-05-20 21:22:56] <pooryoric> "got change for a hundred?"
[2009-05-20 21:23:21] <Dr_Smith> "I'm Doctor Daniel Smith, I interview people after exposure to various mentally hazardous SCPs… No clue what most of them are, but I interview them all the same."
[2009-05-20 21:23:25] <Dumount> "Yoric if you steal Dr_Smith's wallet I will…"
[2009-05-20 21:23:32] <Imants> "yes yes, good. Shrimp?"
[2009-05-20 21:23:33] <Gerald> "Hm."
[2009-05-20 21:23:49] <Dr_Smith> "Shrimp, no. And don't touch my wallet. You'll find it's right next to my gun."
[2009-05-20 21:23:56] <Imants> "Good"
[2009-05-20 21:24:06] * Imants backs away slowly
[2009-05-20 21:24:11] * pooryoric grins at dr smith. i like you already.
[2009-05-20 21:24:12] <pooryoric> "
[2009-05-20 21:24:13] * Imants peers at Dr,Smith
[2009-05-20 21:24:21] <Imants> "Let's keep it that way."
[2009-05-20 21:24:42] * Imants whirls around
[2009-05-20 21:24:46] <Imants> "Now, outside!
[2009-05-20 21:24:52] <Dr_Smith> "Uh… why?"
[2009-05-20 21:24:56] * Imants kicks open the door and rushes out
[2009-05-20 21:25:12] <pooryoric> "you're the first person i've met since i came here that hasn't fallen for a fake hundred."
[2009-05-20 21:25:35] <Dumount> [I will leave a threat implied]
[2009-05-20 21:25:35] <Imants> "Come with me!"
[2009-05-20 21:25:45] * Dr_Smith follows Imants cautiously
[2009-05-20 21:25:45] <Dumount> "Yoric, you never tried it on me"
[2009-05-20 21:25:45] <Imants> "We hunt! Or I light you on fire!"
[2009-05-20 21:26:13] <Dumount> "I suppose… god help us… we're following Imants"
[2009-05-20 21:26:18] <pooryoric> "dumount, i aready know you don't have enough to make it worth the try."
[2009-05-20 21:26:22] <Imants> "good!"
[2009-05-20 21:26:26] * Imants looks at his com
[2009-05-20 21:26:37] <Imants> "We go left!"
[2009-05-20 21:26:38] <Gerald> "Let's go, I guess."
[2009-05-20 21:26:45] <Dumount> "I'm a billionare."
[2009-05-20 21:26:56] <pooryoric> "no, dumount, YOU'RE following imants. i'm following gerald."
[2009-05-20 21:27:20] <Dr_Smith> "I think I interview the wrong crazy people."
[2009-05-20 21:27:25] <Gerald> "I have no clue where to go."
[2009-05-20 21:27:36] <Imants> "I think you are mistaken. Now, this way!"
[2009-05-20 21:27:39] <pooryoric> "you do, smith. you do."
[2009-05-20 21:27:48] * Imants turns around a corner, and dissapears
[2009-05-20 21:27:53] * pooryoric shrugs, and follows the others.
[2009-05-20 21:28:03] * DrMann follows quickly, almost tripping over the cape.
[2009-05-20 21:28:07] * Gerald follows.
[2009-05-20 21:28:18] * Dr_Smith finds a fancy word for "follows" and does that

[2009-05-20 21:28:25] <DrMann> [God, now I want a picture of Mann in the raincoat, cape, and parasol.]
[2009-05-20 21:28:55] <Crit_DM> 3Outside the walls of the camp the land is a bit… hostile
[2009-05-20 21:29:08] <Crit_DM> 3Well, to be truthful it downright sucks
[2009-05-20 21:29:11] <Dr_Smith> "ugh, Africa. What kind of a moron would live here willingly?"
[2009-05-20 21:29:19] <pooryoric> "oh, god. we're in fucking africa."
[2009-05-20 21:29:19] * Imants stares at the world around him
[2009-05-20 21:29:24] <Imants> "Now! We dig!"
[2009-05-20 21:29:26] <Dumount> "Most of africa is alright"
[2009-05-20 21:29:31] <Dumount> "It just sucks HERE"
[2009-05-20 21:29:33] <Gerald> "Wait, what?"
[2009-05-20 21:29:48] <Dumount> "No, we go that way"
[2009-05-20 21:29:48] * Imants grabs a piece of shale and starts to shovel."
[2009-05-20 21:29:58] <Imants> "No, we dig.
[2009-05-20 21:30:07] <pooryoric> "dig?"
[2009-05-20 21:30:11] <Imants> "Dig."
[2009-05-20 21:30:13] * Gerald loses all hope in humanity.
[2009-05-20 21:30:18] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount was pointing to a burned out village that had been evacuated by the foundation when they moved their personell here
[2009-05-20 21:30:20] <DrMann> "What are we digging for?"
[2009-05-20 21:30:36] <Dumount> "Oil? Gold? Why do I care? That way"
[2009-05-20 21:30:56] * Imants digs harder, until he hits something solid
[2009-05-20 21:31:03] <Dr_Smith> "I still don't know what's going on here."
[2009-05-20 21:31:11] <Crit_DM> 3Imants hits a landmine
[2009-05-20 21:31:16] * Imants shovels back the dirt, and-
[2009-05-20 21:31:18] <pooryoric> "that will never change, smith."
[2009-05-20 21:31:18] <Crit_DM> 3It's unexploded
[2009-05-20 21:31:25] <Imants> "Aha!"
[2009-05-20 21:31:28] <Dr_Smith> …
[2009-05-20 21:31:32] * Imants pulls it out
[2009-05-20 21:31:33] <Crit_DM> 3it might be broken
[2009-05-20 21:31:35] <Imants> "Look!"
[2009-05-20 21:31:41] <Crit_DM> 3It's an anti-tank mine
[2009-05-20 21:31:42] * pooryoric looks at the mine, and jumps back.
[2009-05-20 21:31:43] * Dr_Smith looks down and backs away hurriedly.
[2009-05-20 21:31:48] * Imants hands it to DrMann
[2009-05-20 21:31:49] <Dr_Smith> "Oh my."
[2009-05-20 21:31:53] <DrMann> "Oh, thank you."
[2009-05-20 21:31:56] <DrMann> "What is it?"
[2009-05-20 21:31:57] <Imants> "Onward!"
[2009-05-20 21:31:59] <pooryoric> "imants, that's a mine."
[2009-05-20 21:32:04] <Gerald> "Is that a….oh, hell."
[2009-05-20 21:32:07] <Imants> "Yes"
[2009-05-20 21:32:10] <DrMann> "Is it? Oh, sorry."
[2009-05-20 21:32:13] * DrMann hands it to Yoric.
[2009-05-20 21:32:15] <pooryoric> "why a mine?"
[2009-05-20 21:32:17] <DrMann> "I didn't realize."
[2009-05-20 21:32:23] * Imants walks towards the village
[2009-05-20 21:32:27] <pooryoric> "now it's my mine, apparently."
[2009-05-20 21:32:57] * pooryoric sticks the mine in his backpack. this may come n handy later."
[2009-05-20 21:33:03] <Crit_DM> 3The doors are boarded up, as are the windows, and the paint on the houses is peeling. Everything's in disrepair
[2009-05-20 21:33:11] * Dr_Smith follows imants
[2009-05-20 21:33:26] * Imants looks for the biggest, most important looking building
[2009-05-20 21:33:28] <Crit_DM> 3But the houses still have power
[2009-05-20 21:33:36] <Crit_DM> 3And they might have airconditioning
[2009-05-20 21:33:40] <DrMann> "Reminds me of the dormitories back at the old alma mater.
[2009-05-20 21:33:48] <Dr_Smith> "If it weren't for the fact that we are in Africa, I might find this place al ittle disconcerting."
[2009-05-20 21:34:43] <pooryoric> "ah, the lights are still on."
[2009-05-20 21:34:53] * Imants cocks his shotgun
[2009-05-20 21:34:59] <Crit_DM> 3The biggest, most important building looked like a veratable palace compared to the rest of the buildings… But it was still rather small. It had a stark facad, and a sad flag hanging from it. It was probably the town hall
[2009-05-20 21:35:15] * Gerald looks around. "Huh."
[2009-05-20 21:35:23] <pooryoric> "dude, that's one sad flag."
[2009-05-20 21:35:30] <Dr_Smith> "I wonder what's inside…"
[2009-05-20 21:35:39] <Crit_DM> 3The sad flag was in tatters, and half burned
[2009-05-20 21:35:39] * Imants walks up to the door, and places the shotgun's muzzle against the top of the door knob.
[2009-05-20 21:35:44] * Imants fires
[2009-05-20 21:35:49] <Dr_Smith> "This place was evacuated by the Foundation for a facility, yes? Nothing to do with an SCP?"
[2009-05-20 21:35:53] * Dr_Smith sounds a little nervous.
[2009-05-20 21:36:00] <Imants> *BLAM*
[2009-05-20 21:36:18] <Crit_DM> 3Imants sucuessfuly breaks the unlocked, wooden, boarded up door wich does not allow acess because the boards are still in place
[2009-05-20 21:36:26] <pooryoric> "or, imantss, you could let me pick the lock. i'm GOOD at that."
[2009-05-20 21:36:32] <pooryoric> *imants
[2009-05-20 21:36:50] * Imants starts to kick at the boards
[2009-05-20 21:36:53] * DrMann pulls out the auto-scalpel.
[2009-05-20 21:36:53] <Dr_Smith> …
[2009-05-20 21:36:58] * Dr_Smith watches with interest
[2009-05-20 21:36:59] * DrMann begins to cut the boards.
[2009-05-20 21:37:26] <Dumount> "No it was evacuated because of an SCP nearby that was delt with…
[2009-05-20 21:37:30] * DrMann pulls the door open.
[2009-05-20 21:37:35] * pooryoric watches with interest for a moment, before climbing in through an open window.
[2009-05-20 21:37:52] * Imants walks inside
[2009-05-20 21:38:09] <Gerald> "You know which SCP?"
[2009-05-20 21:38:26] <Dumount> "Yes"
[2009-05-20 21:38:32] <Dumount> "It's classified as safe"
[2009-05-20 21:38:37] <Dr_Smith> "Oh good."
[2009-05-20 21:38:41] <Gerald> "Which one?"
[2009-05-20 21:38:43] <Dr_Smith> "what does it do?"
[2009-05-20 21:39:17] <pooryoric> "hey, guys, the fact that the power here still works means that there are probably still survivors here."
[2009-05-20 21:39:24] <Dumount> "Not particularly important, we got it already"
[2009-05-20 21:39:50] <Dumount> "We evacuated the town, and administered amnisiactics then claimed that there was a biohazard"
[2009-05-20 21:40:08] <pooryoric> "right, so why are we here, then?"
[2009-05-20 21:40:10] <Gerald> "Still, which one?"
[2009-05-20 21:40:11] <Crit_DM> 3The insides of the building were delapatated, and full of spiders
[2009-05-20 21:40:12] <Dr_Smith> "I'd still like to know what it was."
[2009-05-20 21:40:23] <Dumount> "You're not authorised to know"
[2009-05-20 21:40:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> [back]
[2009-05-20 21:40:32] <Dr_Smith> "I didn't think so, but…"
[2009-05-20 21:40:33] <Dumount> "I'm not authorised to know"
[2009-05-20 21:40:44] <Dumount> "For all I know I was lied to"
[2009-05-20 21:41:11] * Dr_Smith sighs.]
[2009-05-20 21:41:27] * Agent_Strelnikov catches up, completely covered in dust and looking like hell.
[2009-05-20 21:41:54] <pooryoric> "you okay, red?"
[2009-05-20 21:41:58] <Crit_DM> 3The inside of the building was full of spiders and a very large spiderweb
[2009-05-20 21:42:04] <DrMann> "Perhaps I can use my vampiric powers to help us explore this place."
[2009-05-20 21:42:05] <Crit_DM> 3There were a lot of spiders on the web
[2009-05-20 21:42:14] <DrMann> "Ahem. Creatures of the night! Attend your master!"
[2009-05-20 21:42:16] <Crit_DM> 3The eery thing was that the flourescent lighting was still on
[2009-05-20 21:42:20] <Dr_Smith> "Okay, who has some matches to kill the insects?"
[2009-05-20 21:42:21] <DrMann> 2d6 Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!
[2009-05-20 21:42:21] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!: 7 [2d6=2,5]
[2009-05-20 21:42:23] * Agent_Strelnikov nods and dusts himself off
[2009-05-20 21:42:52] <Crit_DM> 3Dr. mann is biten by a large hairy hunting spider that jumped on him
[2009-05-20 21:43:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Mann!"
[2009-05-20 21:43:08] * Agent_Strelnikov draws his pistol and aims at the spider.
[2009-05-20 21:43:20] <DrMann> "Ow!"
[2009-05-20 21:43:21] <Crit_DM> 3The spider was nearly as big as a dinner platter
[2009-05-20 21:43:25] <Crit_DM> 3It was a camel spider
[2009-05-20 21:43:29] <Crit_DM> 3Those things are huge
[2009-05-20 21:43:34] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Mann! I shoot him!"
[2009-05-20 21:43:41] <pooryoric> "that, sir, is a large-ass spider.
[2009-05-20 21:43:44] <pooryoric> "
[2009-05-20 21:43:50] <Gerald> "Huh."
[2009-05-20 21:44:39] * Agent_Strelnikov aims his pistol carefully and pulls the trigger.
[2009-05-20 21:44:42] * Dr_Smith pulls out his gun as well but is waiting to see what Agent does before attacking himself
[2009-05-20 21:44:43] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 Combat
[2009-05-20 21:44:43] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, Combat: 20 [7d6=6,1,1,3,5,2,2]
[2009-05-20 21:45:12] <Crit_DM> 3 7d6 Camelspider ajility
[2009-05-20 21:45:29] <Dumount> 7d6 camelspider
[2009-05-20 21:45:30] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, camelspider: 26 [7d6=1,4,3,6,6,2,4]
[2009-05-20 21:45:59] * Dr_Smith sighs and realizes that he'll never shoot moving something that fast.
[2009-05-20 21:46:03] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov misses both the spider, and mann, though he leaves a crease along the back of Mann's hand
[2009-05-20 21:46:12] <Dr_Smith> "Dammit all. Are you okay, Mann?"
[2009-05-20 21:46:28] <DrMann> "I think so."
[2009-05-20 21:46:31] <pooryoric> 4d6 freak the fuck out and kill some fucking spiders
[2009-05-20 21:46:31] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, freak the fuck out and kill some fucking spiders: 14 [4d6=4,6,1,3]
[2009-05-20 21:46:34] <DrMann> "Um. The spider is too."
[2009-05-20 21:46:46] <Dr_Smith> "We're working on that."
[2009-05-20 21:46:57] =-= Dr_Smith is now known as DrSmith
[2009-05-20 21:46:57] * Gerald looks at Smith. "Am I the *only* researcher here who doesn't carry weaponry on him?"
[2009-05-20 21:47:06] <Dumount> "I don't carry weapons"
[2009-05-20 21:47:12] <DrMann> "I'm not sure if vampires are vulnerable to spider venom, but just in case, I should see to the bite. If someone can get it off of me."
[2009-05-20 21:47:12] <DrSmith> "I need a gun in case one of my interviewees snaps, that's all."
[2009-05-20 21:47:18] * pooryoric swings viciously at a spider with one of the boards broken off the door.
[2009-05-20 21:47:19] <DrMann> "I don't have a weapon."
[2009-05-20 21:47:21] <Dumount> 4d6 expecting the yoric inquisition
[2009-05-20 21:47:22] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, expecting the yoric inquisition: 17 [4d6=3,2,6,6]
[2009-05-20 21:47:42] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric misses the fast little bugger, which had jumped off Dr mann
[2009-05-20 21:47:44] * Agent_Strelnikov growls about his piss poor aim today. The dust is really getting to him.
[2009-05-20 21:48:15] * DrMann begins working on his wound.
[2009-05-20 21:48:24] * Agent_Strelnikov sights in again despite his tremendous discomfort in this place. He squeezes off another shot.
[2009-05-20 21:48:24] <DrMann> 7d6 Unconventional Medicine.
[2009-05-20 21:48:24] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Unconventional Medicine.: 18 [7d6=1,6,1,2,2,4,2]
[2009-05-20 21:48:45] <DrSmith> "Figures… A psychologist has no place here."
[2009-05-20 21:48:49] <Crit_DM> 3[Giant spider]
[2009-05-20 21:49:02] <DrSmith> "What the hell kind of SCP is this?"
[2009-05-20 21:49:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> 6d6 FUCK YOU, SPIDER, EAT LEAD.
[2009-05-20 21:49:06] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, FUCK YOU, SPIDER, EAT LEAD.: 18 [6d6=3,4,5,3,2,1]
[2009-05-20 21:49:21] * pooryoric shrugs, and uses the board to brush some spider webs out of the way.
[2009-05-20 21:49:23] <Dumount> 6d6 Fuck you russian eat spider
[2009-05-20 21:49:25] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, Fuck you russian eat spider: 15 [6d6=3,2,5,3,1,1]
[2009-05-20 21:49:34] <DrSmith> 2d6 readyaimfire!
[2009-05-20 21:49:35] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, readyaimfire!: 7 [2d6=4,3]
[2009-05-20 21:49:43] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov sucessfuly hits the spider
[2009-05-20 21:50:04] * Agent_Strelnikov smiles as the spider is exploded by his hollowpoint.
[2009-05-20 21:50:18] <Crit_DM> 3This kills the spider, splattering Ichor in metaphorical buckets
[2009-05-20 21:51:22] * Agent_Strelnikov adjusts his uniform. "Fucking hate spider."
[2009-05-20 21:51:37] * Agent_Strelnikov has seven rounds left in this magazine
[2009-05-20 21:52:46] * Agent_Strelnikov helps Mann up.
[2009-05-20 21:52:55] <Crit_DM> 3The inside of the town hall has spiders in it. Lots of them
[2009-05-20 21:53:10] <DrSmith> "Let's just… use the mine on this place and run."
[2009-05-20 21:53:14] <DrMann> "Thank you."
[2009-05-20 21:53:22] * Agent_Strelnikov pats Mann's clothes, dust flying everywhere.
[2009-05-20 21:53:27] <Agent_Strelnikov> "You must not look like me."
[2009-05-20 21:53:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It would make too much for me to be bearing."
[2009-05-20 21:54:05] <pooryoric> "smith, i could blow a wall out, but the mine won't take out the building unless we find a main support beam or something."
[2009-05-20 21:54:33] <Dumount> "Well, we're going to need to try to capture something big that flies"
[2009-05-20 21:54:37] <Dumount> "So let's get to the top"
[2009-05-20 21:54:56] <pooryoric> "if it -flies-, why are we -inside-?"
[2009-05-20 21:55:12] <pooryoric> "it's hardly likely to be in here, is it?"
[2009-05-20 21:55:16] <DrMann> "Because we were looking for clues."
[2009-05-20 21:55:21] <Crit_DM> 3There's a tower on the town hall…
[2009-05-20 21:55:25] <DrMann> "That's what's done in these cases, normally."
[2009-05-20 21:55:31] <DrMann> "I've seen television shows, you know."
[2009-05-20 21:55:48] <pooryoric> "clues? it's a fucking big bird, drmann. what clues do you expect to find?"
[2009-05-20 21:55:49] <Crit_DM> 3according to the assumed flight pattern, it will be showing up here in about 1 hour game time
[2009-05-20 21:56:25] <DrMann> "Well, I don't know."
[2009-05-20 21:56:34] <DrMann> "Maybe we'll find some feathers?"
[2009-05-20 21:56:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Maybe we will find some FUCKING SHOWERS."
[2009-05-20 21:56:47] <pooryoric> "oh, i've got it! all we need to do is wash our cars! no bird can resist the urge to poop on a freshly washed car!"
[2009-05-20 21:56:49] <DrSmith> "Perhaps it's some sort of demon summoned by some cultists."
[2009-05-20 21:56:53] * Agent_Strelnikov pats dust from his uniform again.
[2009-05-20 21:56:57] <Crit_DM> 3Yes, there might just be working showers
[2009-05-20 21:57:01] <pooryoric> "oh, i've got it! all we need to do is wash our cars! no bird can resist the urge to poop on a freshly washed car!"
[2009-05-20 21:57:13] * Agent_Strelnikov notes that the previous statement had oddly correct grammar.
[2009-05-20 21:57:27] <Dumount> Dumount nods "I need a fucking shower too" she says, with a sigh "I'm hot and sweaty and I stink of hot sweaty woman"
[2009-05-20 21:57:37] <DrSmith> "If it doesn't have a natural origin, we'll want to know what brought it here."
[2009-05-20 21:57:43] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Dumount and adjusts his collar awkwardly.
[2009-05-20 21:58:25] * Dumount looks back at strelnikov "What?"
[2009-05-20 21:58:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is nothing."
[2009-05-20 21:58:34] * Agent_Strelnikov looks away.
[2009-05-20 21:58:49] <Dumount> "Alright… Anyway, shower."
[2009-05-20 21:58:57] <pooryoric> "sweaty woman, anyway."
[2009-05-20 21:59:10] <DrSmith> "Do you really want to shower in arachne-land?"
[2009-05-20 21:59:24] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Iraq knee land?"
[2009-05-20 21:59:29] <Dumount> "It's less then ideal but a shower's a shower"
[2009-05-20 21:59:31] <DrMann> "That's another annoying thing about my condition. I don't sweat."
[2009-05-20 21:59:38] <DrMann> "You wouldn't think you'd miss it, but when it's gone…"
[2009-05-20 21:59:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> "We are not in Iraq, are we?" Dmitri is confused again.
[2009-05-20 21:59:44] <pooryoric> "i LIKE not sweating."
[2009-05-20 21:59:56] <DrMann> "No, Iraq is in Asia Minor."
[2009-05-20 22:00:00] <Dumount> "No, we're not in Iraq… not today"
[2009-05-20 22:00:03] * pooryoric is noticibly cool and sweat free.
[2009-05-20 22:00:07] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Oh. I was almost for say."
[2009-05-20 22:00:08] * Agent_Strelnikov laughs.
[2009-05-20 22:00:14] <Dumount> "Pooryoric, are you still alive?"
[2009-05-20 22:00:15] <DrSmith> Arachne as in arachnid as in big spiders…
[2009-05-20 22:00:23] * Gerald sits in a nearby chair.
[2009-05-20 22:00:28] <pooryoric> "i'm beginning to wonder, actually."
[2009-05-20 22:00:31] * Agent_Strelnikov tightens his grip on his Makarov. "I hate spider."
[2009-05-20 22:01:02] <Dumount> "Let's kill the spiders, then take a shower"
[2009-05-20 22:01:15] <Dumount> "and everyone else can get a big huge net and stand on the roof"
[2009-05-20 22:01:18] <DrSmith> "Maybe they're in the plumbing…"
[2009-05-20 22:01:26] <Dumount> "I think there's a netgun back in thebase"
[2009-05-20 22:01:32] <Dumount> "not helping DrSmith"
[2009-05-20 22:02:11] <DrSmith> "Just pointing out the fact that we have NO clue what's going on here. From what I've seen of horror films, the naked one is the first one to die."
[2009-05-20 22:02:41] <Dumount> "What do horror films have to do with anything?"
[2009-05-20 22:02:59] <Dumount> "Or does Dr mann vant to succck mine bloooot!"
[2009-05-20 22:03:11] * Dumount lowers her collor to show Dr. Mann her neck, tauntingly
[2009-05-20 22:03:27] * pooryoric looks at dumount like he's stepped on something nasty.
[2009-05-20 22:03:28] <DrSmith> "If the thousand or so SCPs I don't know anything about are anything like the three I do know about… I think they're a good survival guide."
[2009-05-20 22:03:44] <pooryoric> "i'm with smith on this one."
[2009-05-20 22:04:13] <Gerald> "He has a point."
[2009-05-20 22:05:39] * DrMann looks away from Dumount. "Please don't."
[2009-05-20 22:05:50] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Dumount.
[2009-05-20 22:05:58] * Agent_Strelnikov keeps looking.
[2009-05-20 22:06:09] * Agent_Strelnikov finally looks away.
[2009-05-20 22:06:57] <DrSmith> "Look, there's a perfectly good shower at our… base camp, I guess we can call it. You can use that when we kill everything in here. and burn it."
[2009-05-20 22:07:31] <Dumount> "Bah… we need to get on the roof one way or another"
[2009-05-20 22:07:44] <DrMann> "I think Dr. Smith is right. Let's look for access to the roof."
[2009-05-20 22:07:57] * Agent_Strelnikov walks around the building, looking for anything useful to access the roof.
[2009-05-20 22:08:21] * DrSmith wishes he had some kerosene and some matches.
[2009-05-20 22:08:24] <Dumount> There's a rusty, and damaged looking fire escape that it not up to code
[2009-05-20 22:08:38] <Crit_DM> 3Should have typed that here
[2009-05-20 22:08:51] <Crit_DM> 3There's a rusty and damaged looking fire escape that's not up to code
[2009-05-20 22:08:58] * pooryoric climbs out a window, grabs a damaged section of wall, and starts climbing.
[2009-05-20 22:09:03] <Crit_DM> 3if no one overweight takes it, it should hold out… one person at a time
[2009-05-20 22:09:04] <pooryoric> 5d6 CB
[2009-05-20 22:09:04] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, CB: 21 [5d6=6,5,3,3,4]
[2009-05-20 22:09:25] <Crit_DM> 3That's a marginal sucess, yoric gets to the top, but he's all scratched up with splinters
[2009-05-20 22:09:47] <DrSmith> Who goes up there first?
[2009-05-20 22:10:08] * Agent_Strelnikov points to Dumount.
[2009-05-20 22:10:11] * pooryoric unfurls his parachute pack, and drops it for the others to climb. "i don't like that fire escape, guys."
[2009-05-20 22:10:47] * DrSmith looks at the parachute pack
[2009-05-20 22:10:49] * Dumount climbs the parachute pack
[2009-05-20 22:10:52] <DrMann> "I wonder if my vampiric powers will allow me to walk up walls?"
[2009-05-20 22:11:01] <Dumount> "No looking up my skirt!"
[2009-05-20 22:11:02] <DrMann> 2d6 Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!
[2009-05-20 22:11:02] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!: 4 [2d6=1,3]
[2009-05-20 22:11:06] * pooryoric helps drsmith onto the roof
[2009-05-20 22:11:08] <Gerald> "Mann, vampires can't climb walls."
[2009-05-20 22:11:09] * DrMann falls on his back.
[2009-05-20 22:11:12] * Agent_Strelnikov watches Dumount climb anyway.
[2009-05-20 22:11:19] <Gerald> "They can turn into a mist, though."
[2009-05-20 22:11:25] <Crit_DM> 3Dr man falls on his back, and hovers a CM off the ground
[2009-05-20 22:11:30] <DrSmith> Strelnikov, be less blatant.
[2009-05-20 22:11:36] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Huh?"
[2009-05-20 22:11:39] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Smith.
[2009-05-20 22:12:16] <DrMann> "Mist! Why didn't I think of that?"
[2009-05-20 22:12:23] <DrMann> 2d6 Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!
[2009-05-20 22:12:24] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!: 3 [2d6=2,1]
[2009-05-20 22:12:27] <Gerald> "What time is it?"
[2009-05-20 22:12:36] <Crit_DM> 3The top of the roof has a large helicoptor landing pad and a rather tall tower
[2009-05-20 22:12:42] * DrMann seems to smoulder slightly, but remains annoyingly solid.
[2009-05-20 22:12:52] <DrSmith> "I guess I'll go next."
[2009-05-20 22:12:59] <Crit_DM> 3It's about 20 min until projected time of arival
[2009-05-20 22:12:59] * DrSmith climbs after Dumont does.
[2009-05-20 22:12:59] <Gerald> "Vampires can't change shape during the day, except at noon."
[2009-05-20 22:13:10] <Crit_DM> 3DrMann smells like garlic when he smoulders
[2009-05-20 22:13:30] * DrMann sneezes.
[2009-05-20 22:13:39] * DrMann tries the fire escape.
[2009-05-20 22:13:42] * Agent_Strelnikov sneezes from the dust thrown up by Mann.
[2009-05-20 22:13:50] * Dumount sits on the roof, setting up net guns
[2009-05-20 22:14:05] <Dumount> "How many do you think we need to catch a bloody big bird?"
[2009-05-20 22:14:17] * pooryoric leans casually against the side of an AC unit.
[2009-05-20 22:14:23] <DrSmith> Maybe five?
[2009-05-20 22:14:25] <Crit_DM> 3The AC unit is hot
[2009-05-20 22:14:31] <Crit_DM> 3VERY hot
[2009-05-20 22:14:39] <pooryoric> "rather warm, this."
[2009-05-20 22:15:08] * Gerald climbs the parachute.
[2009-05-20 22:15:10] <Dumount> "Right… one in each corner and one on the top of the tower?"
[2009-05-20 22:15:24] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at the parachute. Then looks at the fire escape.
[2009-05-20 22:16:05] * Agent_Strelnikov decides to try the parachute.
[2009-05-20 22:16:32] * Agent_Strelnikov isn't as super huge as people think. He actually manages to climb pretty easily.
[2009-05-20 22:16:41] <DrSmith> "So…
[2009-05-20 22:16:42] * Dumount reaches over the side with a hand the side, to help Strelnikov up
[2009-05-20 22:16:49] * Agent_Strelnikov clambers onto the roof.
[2009-05-20 22:16:52] * DrSmith gets out soe binoculars
[2009-05-20 22:17:05] <DrSmith> "Which way should this be coming from?
[2009-05-20 22:17:06] <DrSmith> "
[2009-05-20 22:17:56] <Crit_DM> 3You all start to hear a screetching noise from the distance
[2009-05-20 22:18:09] <pooryoric> "so, i dunno about you guys, but i'm expecting zombies."
[2009-05-20 22:18:21] <Gerald> "Huh?"
[2009-05-20 22:18:25] <DrSmith> "I don't know what to expect."
[2009-05-20 22:18:40] <Crit_DM> 3It's a high pitched whine… maybe a bit like a jet engine
[2009-05-20 22:19:01] <Crit_DM> 3A large bird appears on the horizon
[2009-05-20 22:19:16] <Crit_DM> 3It's flying low and fast
[2009-05-20 22:19:23] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Tupolev!"
[2009-05-20 22:19:25] * Agent_Strelnikov points.
[2009-05-20 22:19:26] * Gerald sighs. "Here we go."
[2009-05-20 22:19:28] <DrMann> "Do you think that's it?"
[2009-05-20 22:19:38] * Agent_Strelnikov waves at it.
[2009-05-20 22:19:43] <pooryoric> "looks like a roc."
[2009-05-20 22:20:03] <DrSmith> "Looks like it would be tasty if we barbequed it."
[2009-05-20 22:20:23] <Crit_DM> 3As it gets closer it becomes apparent that it's a supersonic jet with a paintjob that makes it look a bit like a screaming black eagle
[2009-05-20 22:20:27] * pooryoric pulls out the mine and grins. "i brought the grill."
[2009-05-20 22:20:29] <DrMann> "It sounds like an aircraft."
[2009-05-20 22:20:35] <DrMann> "Oh, it is."
[2009-05-20 22:20:41] * Agent_Strelnikov waves harder
[2009-05-20 22:20:42] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Tupolev!"
[2009-05-20 22:20:49] <DrMann> "I'm beginning to think there's some manner of trickery here."
[2009-05-20 22:20:50] <pooryoric> "tupolev?"
[2009-05-20 22:20:55] * Agent_Strelnikov squints. "No. Antonov."
[2009-05-20 22:21:10] * Dumount blinks "GET DOWN, THE BOMB BAY DOORS ARE OPENING!"
[2009-05-20 22:21:14] <pooryoric> "antonov? friend of yours or something?"
[2009-05-20 22:21:21] <Crit_DM> 3The weapon doors on the jet open
[2009-05-20 22:21:25] * Agent_Strelnikov pulls the person next to him down with him.
[2009-05-20 22:21:28] * pooryoric puts the mine away quickly.
[2009-05-20 22:21:34] * pooryoric is pulled down.
[2009-05-20 22:21:48] <Crit_DM> 3A series of small black pods fall out of the doors
[2009-05-20 22:22:14] * Gerald moves.
[2009-05-20 22:22:32] <pooryoric> "a series of small black pods are falling out of the doors, guys."
[2009-05-20 22:22:38] <DrSmith> "Thanks."
[2009-05-20 22:22:41] <pooryoric> *is
[2009-05-20 22:22:48] * DrSmith runs away.
[2009-05-20 22:23:02] * DrSmith sadly he's on a roof so there isn't very much to run too
[2009-05-20 22:23:06] * Agent_Strelnikov wonders what Smith will do when he reaches the edge.
[2009-05-20 22:23:26] * pooryoric grabs smith's collar to stop him jumping to his death.
[2009-05-20 22:23:28] <Crit_DM> 3They explode midair, showering the abandoned town with burning hot napalm, and ice cold liquid oxygen… which fans the flames… It seems to be buzzing the townhall
[2009-05-20 22:23:36] <DrMann> "Oh dear…"
[2009-05-20 22:23:49] <pooryoric> "well, there you hav it, folks…"
[2009-05-20 22:23:59] * DrMann looks desperately for his napalm-proof trenchcoat.
[2009-05-20 22:24:04] * pooryoric begins hurredly repacking his chute.
[2009-05-20 22:24:10] <DrMann> 4d6 Protective Garments.
[2009-05-20 22:24:11] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments.: 14 [4d6=1,5,5,3]
[2009-05-20 22:24:27] <Gerald> "Wow. Looks like we really don't have anything to do with this."
[2009-05-20 22:24:41] <Gerald> "Just a bombing, no SCP or anything."
[2009-05-20 22:24:44] <DrSmith> "oh good. I always wanted to die an innocent bystander."
[2009-05-20 22:24:46] <pooryoric> "gentlemen, let's go home."
[2009-05-20 22:25:12] <Crit_DM> 3It does a midair turn, and starts heading to the SCP temporary camp
[2009-05-20 22:25:20] <Gerald> "Hmm."
[2009-05-20 22:25:22] <Crit_DM> 3Also… there seemed to be a small army approaching
[2009-05-20 22:25:32] <pooryoric> "this won't end well…"
[2009-05-20 22:25:38] <DrSmith> "Sure it will."
[2009-05-20 22:25:44] <DrSmith> "Throw the freaking landmine at them."
[2009-05-20 22:25:45] <Dumount> "… The town's on fire"
[2009-05-20 22:25:50] <Dumount> "This building is on fire"
[2009-05-20 22:25:58] <pooryoric> "your optimism is a credit to us all."
[2009-05-20 22:25:59] <DrSmith> "We're NOT on fire and we're near a fire escape."
[2009-05-20 22:26:17] * DrSmith approaches said escape and will climb down unless the DM hates him enough to have something bad happen there
[2009-05-20 22:26:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I think perhaps is time to get off of this roof."
[2009-05-20 22:26:36] * pooryoric points th netguns at the approaching army.
[2009-05-20 22:26:39] <Gerald> "Good idea."
[2009-05-20 22:26:53] <pooryoric> "we're in a defensible position, guys. stay put."
[2009-05-20 22:27:07] <Dumount> "A defensible position that's on fire"
[2009-05-20 22:27:34] * pooryoric makes sure the netguns are aimed securely, and waits for the army to come in range.
[2009-05-20 22:27:53] <DrSmith> 1d6 get the hell out of here
[2009-05-20 22:27:54] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, get the hell out of here: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-20 22:28:00] <Gerald> 5d6 Shit Happens
[2009-05-20 22:28:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Shit Happens: 24 [5d6=5,6,4,5,4]
[2009-05-20 22:28:04] <Crit_DM> 3Nothing bad happens to DrSmith on his way down
[2009-05-20 22:28:13] <Crit_DM> 3Nothing bad happens to Gerald on his way down
[2009-05-20 22:28:24] <Dumount> 2d6 prof deminior
[2009-05-20 22:28:25] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, prof deminior: 4 [2d6=1,3]
[2009-05-20 22:28:42] * pooryoric shrugs, and fires the netguns.
[2009-05-20 22:28:49] * DrMann gets out his climbing gloves.
[2009-05-20 22:28:53] <Crit_DM> 3As dumount steps on the ladder it collapses, and she plumets through, getting pinned by the twisted metal
[2009-05-20 22:28:56] <DrMann> 4d6 Protective Garments.
[2009-05-20 22:28:57] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments.: 7 [4d6=2,1,3,1]
[2009-05-20 22:29:00] * Agent_Strelnikov goes to stop Yoric, just as the netguns go off. "…Why have you done this."
[2009-05-20 22:29:02] <pooryoric> 5d6 netguns and stuff, yeh.
[2009-05-20 22:29:03] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, netguns and stuff, yeh.: 18 [5d6=6,5,1,2,4]
[2009-05-20 22:29:07] * DrMann falls due to shoddy gloves.
[2009-05-20 22:29:36] <Crit_DM> 3pooryoric sucessfuly nets someone who was getting ready to attack the pinned dumount
[2009-05-20 22:29:46] * DrSmith looks up at Dumount.
[2009-05-20 22:29:52] <DrSmith> "Should we do something?"
[2009-05-20 22:30:01] * Agent_Strelnikov pulls Yoric down into cover on the roof.
[2009-05-20 22:30:02] <Dumount> "Yeah, help me outta here"
[2009-05-20 22:30:10] <pooryoric> "fuck. did i just SAVE dumount?"
[2009-05-20 22:30:12] <Dumount> 4d6 return fire
[2009-05-20 22:30:13] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, return fire: 11 [4d6=3,6,1,1]
[2009-05-20 22:30:21] <DrSmith> 1d6 save Dumount somehow
[2009-05-20 22:30:22] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, save Dumount somehow: 6 [1d6=6]
[2009-05-20 22:30:27] <Dumount> The return fire pings off of the roof, but does not hurt anyone
[2009-05-20 22:30:32] * DrMann pulls out his autoscalpel.
[2009-05-20 22:30:42] <Crit_DM> 3Dr smith gets Dumount out of the wreckage
[2009-05-20 22:30:43] <DrMann> "Hmm. In theory, I can't be killed by firearms."
[2009-05-20 22:30:56] * DrMann looks at the approaching army.
[2009-05-20 22:30:57] <Dumount> :You wanna test that?"
[2009-05-20 22:31:01] * pooryoric finishes packing his chute, and hops off the other side of the roof.
[2009-05-20 22:31:05] <DrSmith> "In theory, you burst into flames in the sun. Note the lack of fire coming from you."
[2009-05-20 22:31:09] <DrMann> "…I don't know if I believe that theory."
[2009-05-20 22:31:09] <pooryoric> 1d6 chute to skill
[2009-05-20 22:31:09] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, chute to skill: 5 [1d6=5]
[2009-05-20 22:31:11] <Crit_DM> 3The 'army' has maybe 20 people
[2009-05-20 22:31:14] <DrMann> "Well, yes, I have sunblock."
[2009-05-20 22:31:18] <DrMann> "And a parasol.
[2009-05-20 22:31:20] <Crit_DM> 3Nothing bad happens to yoric
[2009-05-20 22:31:33] <DrSmith> "Look, who has the keys to the car?"
[2009-05-20 22:31:37] * Agent_Strelnikov moves to the ladder
[2009-05-20 22:31:42] <Crit_DM> 3There's also one… beat up… probably stolen russian tank
[2009-05-20 22:31:46] <Agent_Strelnikov> 6D6 COMBAT LADDER SCALING
[2009-05-20 22:31:47] <Crit_DM> 3It's a t-84
[2009-05-20 22:31:52] * pooryoric lands neatly in an alley, and walks calmly to the tank.
[2009-05-20 22:32:00] <pooryoric> 5d6 lockpicking
[2009-05-20 22:32:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> 6d6 combat ladder scaling
[2009-05-20 22:32:00] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, lockpicking: 24 [5d6=5,5,3,6,5]
[2009-05-20 22:32:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, combat ladder scaling: 24 [6d6=4,5,6,6,2,1]
[2009-05-20 22:32:16] * DrMann looks at the netted individual.
[2009-05-20 22:32:20] <DrMann> "I think you should work for us."
[2009-05-20 22:32:21] * pooryoric hotwires the motherfucking tank.
[2009-05-20 22:32:27] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric picks the shitty lock on the shitty tank
[2009-05-20 22:32:31] <DrMann> "Let's change your attitude with a little corrective chemistry."
[2009-05-20 22:32:42] <Crit_DM> 3The man inside the shitty tank points his gun at yoric, startled
[2009-05-20 22:32:53] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov gets down safely
[2009-05-20 22:32:55] <pooryoric> "so, guys. we've got a tank."
[2009-05-20 22:32:58] <DrMann> 7d6 Inadvisable Medicine
[2009-05-20 22:32:58] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Inadvisable Medicine: 25 [7d6=2,2,5,3,3,4,6]
[2009-05-20 22:33:02] <Dumount> 6d6 shooting at yoric
[2009-05-20 22:33:02] <pooryoric> "with a dude in it."
[2009-05-20 22:33:03] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, shooting at yoric: 25 [6d6=3,6,4,1,6,5]
[2009-05-20 22:33:11] <Crit_DM> 3People are shooting at yoric
[2009-05-20 22:33:11] * Agent_Strelnikov rolls as he hits the ground and gets up running towards Yoric.
[2009-05-20 22:33:16] <Crit_DM> 3Since he's near the tank
[2009-05-20 22:33:37] <DrSmith> 3d6 readyaimfire! at the guy in the tank
[2009-05-20 22:33:37] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, readyaimfire! at the guy in the tank: 12 [3d6=5,5,2]
[2009-05-20 22:33:46] <pooryoric> 20d6 because it's fucking MINE
[2009-05-20 22:33:46] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, because it's fucking MINE: 60 [20d6=6,6,6,4,1,1,3,2,5,4,2,1,1,1,2,1,5,2,1,6]
[2009-05-20 22:33:53] * DrMann injects the netted individual with various mind-altering drugs.
[2009-05-20 22:34:02] * pooryoric drops the mine into the tank, and dives out of the way.
[2009-05-20 22:35:48] <Dumount> 4d6 shooting at smith
[2009-05-20 22:35:50] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, shooting at smith: 13 [4d6=4,4,4,1]
[2009-05-20 22:36:38] * Gerald stands back and realizes that he is, yet again, weaponless and standing in the back.
[2009-05-20 22:37:08] <Crit_DM> 3"Y…yes master…" the netted man says
[2009-05-20 22:37:17] * pooryoric has just landed in an alley behind the building. fuck the whole tank bit, dumount sucks as a DM.
[2009-05-20 22:37:22] <DrMann> "Very good. Take them all out. Here's your gun back."
[2009-05-20 22:37:29] * DrMann points the man back in the direction of his fellows.
[2009-05-20 22:37:34] * Crit_DM 3razzes pooryoric
[2009-05-20 22:37:57] * Agent_Strelnikov runs over to Gerald and pulls him along to a place of cover.
[2009-05-20 22:37:58] <Crit_DM> 3The man is gunned down, but takes out two of his fellows as he shoots
[2009-05-20 22:38:05] <Gerald> "Thanks!"
[2009-05-20 22:38:09] <DrMann> "Two! Two attackers down!"
[2009-05-20 22:38:17] <Crit_DM> 3The tank's turret traverses to point at DrMann
[2009-05-20 22:38:17] <DrMann> "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."
[2009-05-20 22:38:22] <DrMann> "Oh my."
[2009-05-20 22:38:25] <DrSmith> Not good, not good!
[2009-05-20 22:38:25] * Agent_Strelnikov jabs Gerald in the chest with a finger. "Rule one of gun fight. Bring a gun."
[2009-05-20 22:38:30] * DrMann tries desperately to turn into a bat.
[2009-05-20 22:38:36] <Gerald> "Yessir."
[2009-05-20 22:38:37] <DrMann> 3d6 Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!
[2009-05-20 22:38:38] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Stand Back, I'm a Vampire!: 11 [3d6=3,5,3]
[2009-05-20 22:38:38] <DrSmith> Gerald, can you shoot at all?
[2009-05-20 22:38:47] * Agent_Strelnikov leaves Gerald where he is and runs to help Mann.
[2009-05-20 22:38:47] <Crit_DM> 3Dr Mann becomes a bat
[2009-05-20 22:38:58] * Agent_Strelnikov stops. Mann is now a bat. That throws a wrench in things for Dmitri.
[2009-05-20 22:39:05] * Agent_Strelnikov decides to head back to Gerald.
[2009-05-20 22:39:09] <pooryoric> 5d6 bullshit to activate a mine…
[2009-05-20 22:39:10] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, bullshit to activate a mine…: 18 [5d6=2,6,2,5,3]
[2009-05-20 22:39:10] * DrMann tries to fly away.
[2009-05-20 22:39:32] * pooryoric activates the mine and rolls it at the tank, then hides again.
[2009-05-20 22:39:50] <Crit_DM> 3The tank traverses the turret to strelnikov
[2009-05-20 22:39:58] <Dumount> 4d6 lucky shot
[2009-05-20 22:39:59] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, lucky shot: 10 [4d6=2,2,1,5]
[2009-05-20 22:40:05] <Crit_DM> 3The tank explodes
[2009-05-20 22:40:17] * Agent_Strelnikov dives behind cover as the tank goes up in flame, narrowly missing some shrapnel.
[2009-05-20 22:40:23] <DrSmith> ….
[2009-05-20 22:40:28] <pooryoric> "so, i just blew up a tank."
[2009-05-20 22:40:29] * DrSmith sighs
[2009-05-20 22:40:34] <DrSmith> "So much for our ride out of here."
[2009-05-20 22:40:40] <Dumount> 6d6+1 anything you might want to do with surgery
[2009-05-20 22:40:41] * Agent_Strelnikov 's heart aches to see such a fine piece of Russian-built equipment destroyed so easily.
[2009-05-20 22:40:41] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, anything you might want to do with surgery: 26 [6d6=5,3,6,2,3,6]
[2009-05-20 22:40:45] <pooryoric> "i don't get to do that often."
[2009-05-20 22:40:55] <DrSmith> Gerald, look for something on the ground you can use as a weapon like a big rock or something!
[2009-05-20 22:40:59] <Crit_DM> 3Dumount leaps out of a ditch and hamstrings a soldier with her scalpul
[2009-05-20 22:41:01] <Crit_DM> 3Literaly
[2009-05-20 22:41:10] <Dumount> 7d6 shooting at dumount
[2009-05-20 22:41:12] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, shooting at dumount: 26 [7d6=5,4,2,6,1,2,6]
[2009-05-20 22:41:32] * Agent_Strelnikov peeks out of his cover and snaps off the last six rounds of his magazine at the soldiers firing on Dumount.
[2009-05-20 22:41:37] * DrMann flutters rather pitifully behind cover and turns back.
[2009-05-20 22:41:41] <DrSmith> [if you hit them in the head you might at least annoy them]
[2009-05-20 22:41:41] <Agent_Strelnikov> 6d6 combat
[2009-05-20 22:41:42] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, combat: 22 [6d6=5,5,1,3,3,5]
[2009-05-20 22:41:55] <Dumount> 4d6 return fire
[2009-05-20 22:41:56] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, return fire: 11 [4d6=1,4,2,4]
[2009-05-20 22:42:06] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov takes out 4 soldiers
[2009-05-20 22:42:12] <Crit_DM> 3There's… I think 10 left about
[2009-05-20 22:42:19] <DrSmith> Why are you people doing this?
[2009-05-20 22:42:21] * Agent_Strelnikov always knew he was a pretty good shot.
[2009-05-20 22:42:25] <Crit_DM> 3 4+3+3… 10
[2009-05-20 22:42:27] <Crit_DM> 3Yup
[2009-05-20 22:42:29] * pooryoric backtracks through the alley untill he comes out -behind- the attackers.
[2009-05-20 22:42:30] * Agent_Strelnikov returns to cover and reloads a fresh magazine.
[2009-05-20 22:42:38] <pooryoric> 5d6 creative bullshit
[2009-05-20 22:42:39] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, creative bullshit: 14 [5d6=5,2,2,4,1]
[2009-05-20 22:42:40] <Crit_DM> 3Wise move yoric
[2009-05-20 22:42:50] <Dumount> 4d6 disclplin
[2009-05-20 22:42:51] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, disclplin: 12 [4d6=6,3,2,1]
[2009-05-20 22:42:57] * Agent_Strelnikov tosses the empty mag to Gerald. "You are hold this for me. If you lose it….babies."
[2009-05-20 22:43:02] <Crit_DM> 3pooryoric gets to do something creative to a soldier
[2009-05-20 22:43:04] * pooryoric yells out "COMPANY! HALT!" in his best tone of command
[2009-05-20 22:43:06] <Gerald> "Yessir!
[2009-05-20 22:43:15] * Gerald pockets it.
[2009-05-20 22:43:17] * pooryoric the soldiers stop.
[2009-05-20 22:43:24] <DrSmith> …
[2009-05-20 22:43:32] <DrSmith> …
[2009-05-20 22:43:32] <pooryoric> "ATTENTION!"
[2009-05-20 22:43:38] =-= Fifth_BRB is now known as Fifth
[2009-05-20 22:43:45] * Agent_Strelnikov peeks out around cover to observe whatever the hell Yoric is doing.
[2009-05-20 22:43:46] <Crit_DM> 3The five that yoric is in charge of snap to attention
[2009-05-20 22:43:51] <DrSmith> "Why are you people doing this?"
[2009-05-20 22:43:56] <pooryoric> "COMPANY, RETREAT!"
[2009-05-20 22:43:59] <Crit_DM> 3The other five continue to advance…
[2009-05-20 22:44:14] * Gerald throws a rock at them.
[2009-05-20 22:44:14] * DrSmith wonders if anyone will respond.
[2009-05-20 22:44:19] <Gerald> 4d6 why the hell not?
[2009-05-20 22:44:20] * Agent_Strelnikov smacks himself in the forehead. He makes a mental note to teach Yoric some proper commands whenever they begin their sessions.
[2009-05-20 22:44:20] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, why the hell not?: 13 [4d6=1,6,2,4]
[2009-05-20 22:44:23] <Crit_DM> 3The five start walking backwards, doing a 'tactical retreat, or tactical withdrawl
[2009-05-20 22:44:33] <Crit_DM> 3Though they seem confused
[2009-05-20 22:44:46] * pooryoric orders the soldiers to put their weopons down and sit with their hands on their heads.
[2009-05-20 22:44:57] <pooryoric> *weapons
[2009-05-20 22:44:58] <Dumount> 4d6 return fire
[2009-05-20 22:44:59] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, return fire: 14 [4d6=4,3,4,3]
[2009-05-20 22:45:00] * DrMann looks for his bulletproof long underwear.
[2009-05-20 22:45:04] <Preachieved> [firefox has a built in spellchecker]
[2009-05-20 22:45:08] <DrMann> 4d6 Protective Garments.
[2009-05-20 22:45:08] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Protective Garments.: 11 [4d6=3,2,4,2]
[2009-05-20 22:45:31] <pooryoric> 5d6 CB
[2009-05-20 22:45:32] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, CB: 12 [5d6=1,3,1,1,6]
[2009-05-20 22:45:33] <Crit_DM> 3The rock hits a soldier and kills him
[2009-05-20 22:45:44] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Gerald.
[2009-05-20 22:45:47] <Crit_DM> 3Gerald has killed one solder
[2009-05-20 22:45:47] * Gerald looks up.
[2009-05-20 22:45:49] <Gerald> "Huh?"
[2009-05-20 22:45:53] <Crit_DM> 3he also takes a bullet to the shoulder
[2009-05-20 22:45:54] * Agent_Strelnikov stares at Gerald.
[2009-05-20 22:45:58] <DrSmith> "See? I told you rocks were a good idea."
[2009-05-20 22:46:15] <pooryoric> 5d6 extra long command
[2009-05-20 22:46:15] <Magic_8-Ball> pooryoric, extra long command: 16 [5d6=1,2,6,6,1]
[2009-05-20 22:46:17] * DrMann runs to Gerald's side, pulling out his first aid kit.
[2009-05-20 22:46:26] <DrMann> 7d6 Irregular Medicine.
[2009-05-20 22:46:27] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Irregular Medicine.: 28 [7d6=2,4,6,4,3,4,5]
[2009-05-20 22:46:53] * Agent_Strelnikov leans out from cover and opens fire on the remaining enemy combatants.
[2009-05-20 22:47:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> 7d6 KILL THE SONS OF BITCHES
[2009-05-20 22:47:01] <Magic_8-Ball> Agent_Strelnikov, KILL THE SONS OF BITCHES: 27 [7d6=6,4,4,2,2,6,3]
[2009-05-20 22:47:04] * DrSmith feels incredibly useless
[2009-05-20 22:47:09] <Dumount> 4d6 diciplin
[2009-05-20 22:47:11] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, diciplin: 14 [4d6=2,3,4,5]
[2009-05-20 22:47:21] <DrSmith> Psychologists are the worst things ever in the battlefield.
[2009-05-20 22:47:42] <Crit_DM> 3DrMann's thing works
[2009-05-20 22:47:54] <Crit_DM> 3Strelnikov kills his guards
[2009-05-20 22:47:56] <Dumount> 4d6 return fire
[2009-05-20 22:47:57] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, return fire: 11 [4d6=5,2,3,1]
[2009-05-20 22:48:18] <Crit_DM> 3There's just five men left, all prisoners of the lucky Son of a bitch yoric
[2009-05-20 22:48:26] * Agent_Strelnikov leans out and looks at Yoric.
[2009-05-20 22:48:28] <DrSmith> "Let's try to keep them alive. Perhaps we can get some information out of them."
[2009-05-20 22:48:28] <Crit_DM> 3Lucky bastard
[2009-05-20 22:48:29] <DrMann> "Take one alive!"
[2009-05-20 22:48:33] <pooryoric> "so, guys, what should i do with these?"
[2009-05-20 22:48:36] * Gerald lobs another rock.
[2009-05-20 22:48:36] * Agent_Strelnikov creeps out of cover and runs to Yoric.
[2009-05-20 22:48:36] <DrMann> "I can make them talk!"
[2009-05-20 22:48:43] <Gerald> 4d6 Hey, worked before.
[2009-05-20 22:48:43] <Magic_8-Ball> Gerald, Hey, worked before.: 14 [4d6=1,4,4,5]
[2009-05-20 22:48:53] * Agent_Strelnikov pushes the prisoners down on the ground and begins scavenging their equipment.
[2009-05-20 22:48:53] <Dumount> 3d6 toughness
[2009-05-20 22:48:54] * pooryoric points with his thumb over his shoulder at the prisoners.
[2009-05-20 22:48:55] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, toughness: 6 [3d6=1,2,3]
[2009-05-20 22:49:00] * DrSmith sighs
[2009-05-20 22:49:14] <Crit_DM> 3A rock bounces off of one head, and hits another head, knocking out two of yoric's prisoners
[2009-05-20 22:49:21] * DrSmith asks the nearest soldier who is awake, "Who ordered you to do this?"
[2009-05-20 22:49:26] <DrSmith> 4d6 Psycho-babble
[2009-05-20 22:49:27] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, Psycho-babble: 11 [4d6=2,2,2,5]
[2009-05-20 22:49:34] <pooryoric> "gerald, why did you do that?"
[2009-05-20 22:49:42] <Crit_DM> 3Strenlikov you get outdated russian equipment
[2009-05-20 22:50:00] <Gerald> "Okay, now I couldn't expect even *that* to happen."
[2009-05-20 22:50:06] * Agent_Strelnikov picks up a rusting AKM from one of them and kisses it.
[2009-05-20 22:50:30] * DrMann takes one of the unconscious guards and begins pulling out some vials.
[2009-05-20 22:50:31] * Agent_Strelnikov places a fresh magazine in it and chambers a round. He kisses it again in glee.
[2009-05-20 22:50:37] <DrMann> "Hmm. A bit of this, a bit of that…"
[2009-05-20 22:50:43] * Agent_Strelnikov shouts, quite loudly. "GERALD. YOU ARE COME HERE AT ONCE."
[2009-05-20 22:50:51] <pooryoric> "what the hell is THAT gun?"
[2009-05-20 22:51:10] * Gerald runs to Dmitri. "Yeah?"
[2009-05-20 22:51:10] <Dumount> 4d6 disciplin
[2009-05-20 22:51:11] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, disciplin: 16 [4d6=5,4,3,4]
[2009-05-20 22:51:19] <DrSmith> 4d6 Psycho-babble for interrogation
[2009-05-20 22:51:20] <Magic_8-Ball> DrSmith, Psycho-babble for interrogation: 12 [4d6=4,2,3,3]
[2009-05-20 22:51:23] * DrSmith damn
[2009-05-20 22:51:25] <DrMann> "There we go, all ready."
[2009-05-20 22:51:32] * Agent_Strelnikov twirls his Makarov on a finger and hands it to Gerald, grip first. "You take this. I have place fresh magazine in it."
[2009-05-20 22:51:37] * DrMann puts the resulting solution into a syringe.
[2009-05-20 22:51:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This gun have been with me since first Chechnya war."
[2009-05-20 22:51:41] <Gerald> "Okay."
[2009-05-20 22:51:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> "If you are lose…..I kill you."
[2009-05-20 22:51:49] * DrMann injects the syringe into one of the unconscious soldiers.
[2009-05-20 22:51:57] <DrMann> 7d6 Mad Medicine.
[2009-05-20 22:51:57] <Magic_8-Ball> DrMann, Mad Medicine.: 24 [7d6=1,5,4,5,3,5,1]
[2009-05-20 22:52:01] * Gerald looks slightly apprehensive. "Okay. Thank you."
[2009-05-20 22:52:05] <Dumount> 4d6 disciplin
[2009-05-20 22:52:10] <Magic_8-Ball> Dumount, disciplin: 12 [4d6=4,3,2,3]
[2009-05-20 22:52:10] =-= Mode #FieldWork +ao snorlison snorlison by ChanServ
[2009-05-20 22:52:18] <Crit_DM> 3Your chemicals work
[2009-05-20 22:52:25] * Agent_Strelnikov slings the AKM on his back and searches the rest of the soldiers.
[2009-05-20 22:52:30] * Agent_Strelnikov calls out to Mann.
[2009-05-20 22:52:37] <Crit_DM> 3[Also, you find a tank gun… go ahead]
[2009-05-20 22:52:39] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Mann. Pick one of them to bring with us."
[2009-05-20 22:52:41] * DrMann wakes the guard.
[2009-05-20 22:52:45] <DrMann> "This one."
[2009-05-20 22:52:50] * Agent_Strelnikov nods. "Pull him away."
[2009-05-20 22:53:09] <DrMann> "Stand up, soldier. You have to return to camp."
[2009-05-20 22:53:11] <Agent_Strelnikov> [there is no carrying or using a tank gun without the tank]
[2009-05-20 22:53:21] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Mann. "You are sure he is one you want?"
[2009-05-20 22:54:54] * Agent_Strelnikov pokes Mann. "He is one you want?"
[2009-05-20 22:55:02] <DrMann> "Yes. He is now under my control."
[2009-05-20 22:55:09] <Crit_DM> 3"Y…yes master"
[2009-05-20 22:55:14] * Gerald looks around, careful about the gun in his hands.
[2009-05-20 22:55:19] <DrSmith> "I vote we each take an AK and put the M16 somewhere to be studied.
[2009-05-20 22:55:21] <DrSmith> "
[2009-05-20 22:55:23] * Agent_Strelnikov nods. He gets up and stands over the captured men who are laying on the ground.
[2009-05-20 22:55:27] <DrSmith> (brb)
[2009-05-20 22:55:39] <Crit_DM> 3"My name is Edgebo" the man says
[2009-05-20 22:55:40] <DrMann> "It's time to head back to camp, soldier. You feel tired, don't you?"
[2009-05-20 22:55:44] <Agent_Strelnikov> "All of you, face in other direction, please."
[2009-05-20 22:55:49] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes… master"
[2009-05-20 22:55:55] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It is not for you to see this."
[2009-05-20 22:55:56] <Crit_DM> 3The other stare at strelnikov
[2009-05-20 22:56:02] <DrMann> "Excellent. And we're all friends, aren't we, Edgebo?"
[2009-05-20 22:56:24] <DrMann> "Oh, and look away for a moment, Edgebo."
[2009-05-20 22:56:31] * Agent_Strelnikov waits until everyone is turned away.
[2009-05-20 22:56:32] <Crit_DM> 3He recognises a couple faces amoung the dead, these men were mostly mercenaries, and he had fought some of them before… or maybe served with them. it didn't matter
[2009-05-20 22:56:43] <Crit_DM> 3They turn after a few moments
[2009-05-20 22:56:44] * Gerald turns away and walks away for a bit.
[2009-05-20 22:56:52] <Crit_DM> 3Or rather
[2009-05-20 22:56:59] <Crit_DM> 3The other soldiers stare at Strelnkov
[2009-05-20 22:57:04] <Dumount> Dumount turns after a few moments
[2009-05-20 22:57:07] * Agent_Strelnikov raises the AKM to eye-level and begins shooting the remaining prisoners in the head, one bullet for each man.
[2009-05-20 22:57:09] <Crit_DM> 3There we go
[2009-05-20 22:57:16] * DrSmith shudders because he didn't look away
[2009-05-20 22:57:20] <Crit_DM> 3Bang, bang, bang, bang
[2009-05-20 22:57:21] * Gerald also plugs his ears, for good measure.
[2009-05-20 22:57:25] <Crit_DM> 3Brains on the hot sand
[2009-05-20 22:57:28] <Crit_DM> 3They die
[2009-05-20 22:57:30] * DrMann sighs at the waste of life.
[2009-05-20 22:57:32] <DrMann> And blood.
[2009-05-20 22:57:36] <Crit_DM> 3Brave men, they die with nary a whimper
[2009-05-20 22:57:39] <pooryoric> "well, i feel like my gift was wasted a bit, there."
[2009-05-20 22:57:47] * Agent_Strelnikov sighs and slings the AKM on his back.
[2009-05-20 22:57:52] <Agent_Strelnikov> "All of you are for pick up what you can."
[2009-05-20 22:58:03] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Immediately. There is not much of the time left. We have far for move."
[2009-05-20 22:58:13] <Dumount> "… The camp's burned down, and the town' still burning"
[2009-05-20 22:58:18] * Gerald moves, and finds what he cans.
[2009-05-20 22:58:20] <Dumount> "Where's the nerest airport?"
[2009-05-20 22:58:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Yes, but regardless, we are not want for remain here long."
[2009-05-20 22:58:33] <DrMann> "We'll be going for their camp, won't we? To find it?"
[2009-05-20 22:58:35] <Agent_Strelnikov> "These men will have not of the doubt reported engagement."
[2009-05-20 22:58:49] <Dumount> "Damn… That was probably a setup"
[2009-05-20 22:59:04] <DrSmith> "Almost certainly, but whose?"
[2009-05-20 22:59:10] <DrMann> "Edgebo, did you and your fellows report back before attacking?"
[2009-05-20 22:59:25] * Agent_Strelnikov lights a cigarette, wind blowing his dusty uniform about.
[2009-05-20 22:59:31] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes master. Standarg procedure. Targets located, assalt began"
[2009-05-20 23:00:24] * Agent_Strelnikov picks up the RPG and holds it to Yoric with one hand, the other holding his cigarette. "Take this, Tovarish Saper."
[2009-05-20 23:00:30] <DrSmith> "Sorry about your shower, Dumount."
[2009-05-20 23:00:32] <DrMann> "Who gave the command to attack this site?"
[2009-05-20 23:00:39] * pooryoric takes the RPG.
[2009-05-20 23:00:41] <Dumount> "I smell like hot, bloody, woman!"
[2009-05-20 23:00:49] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Is everyone else have pick up the weapon?"
[2009-05-20 23:00:55] <pooryoric> "bloody woman, anyway."
[2009-05-20 23:01:05] <Crit_DM> 3"O5-13" Edgebo responds. Which is dumb, because there are only 12 O-5s
[2009-05-20 23:01:19] <pooryoric> "wait, what?"
[2009-05-20 23:01:19] * DrAuteu shows up, clothes torn and charred, with what appears to be a fuzzy soccer ball in his coat pocket
[2009-05-20 23:01:26] <Gerald> "Hahah, funny."
[2009-05-20 23:01:32] <Dumount> "I am covered with sweat and blood"
[2009-05-20 23:01:34] * Agent_Strelnikov points the AKM at Auteu. "STOI!"
[2009-05-20 23:01:36] <DrSmith> "Oh, joy. Some superstitious bastard claiming to be a member of some splinter group of the Foundation that is the true heir to SCP-001 or some other shit."
[2009-05-20 23:01:38] <pooryoric> "O5-… 13?"
[2009-05-20 23:01:43] <Dumount> "Drenched with blood! Some of which is my own"
[2009-05-20 23:02:06] * Agent_Strelnikov motions for Auteu to put his hands up.
[2009-05-20 23:02:11] <DrAuteu> "so uh, the camp is kinda fubar"
[2009-05-20 23:02:19] * DrAuteu puts up hands
[2009-05-20 23:02:27] <DrAuteu> 'uh shit"
[2009-05-20 23:02:27] <DrSmith> "Or perhaps… the man's just crazy. yeah. Crazy."
[2009-05-20 23:02:31] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Please to make identify of yourself."
[2009-05-20 23:02:36] * Agent_Strelnikov twitches.
[2009-05-20 23:02:46] <pooryoric> "he has foundation ID, red."
[2009-05-20 23:02:50] * DrMann checks his com.
[2009-05-20 23:02:51] * DrAuteu presents foundation ID
[2009-05-20 23:03:00] * Agent_Strelnikov lowers the rifle and steps aside.
[2009-05-20 23:03:08] <Gerald> "Great. Now we're gonna get relocated to a new site. Probably gonna be in someplace like the south pole."
[2009-05-20 23:03:25] <Crit_DM> 3Edgebo has a… SCP Idcard too
[2009-05-20 23:03:31] <pooryoric> "gerald, don't jinx it."
[2009-05-20 23:03:33] * DrSmith reads it
[2009-05-20 23:03:36] <Crit_DM> 3It says his name is George, and that he's a janitor
[2009-05-20 23:03:51] <Crit_DM> 3The picture is good enough to fool security
[2009-05-20 23:03:55] <pooryoric> "huh, false Foundation ID, huh?"
[2009-05-20 23:04:00] * DrMann turns on the Com, sending to a new file on the server.
[2009-05-20 23:04:06] <DrSmith> "Maybe the Black Widow is behind this?"
[2009-05-20 23:04:13] * pooryoric takes it, and pockets it. "this may come in handy later."
[2009-05-20 23:04:23] * DrAuteu starts petting the large ball of fluff in his coat pocket
[2009-05-20 23:04:26] <Gerald> "Or any of another dozen other people who hate us."
[2009-05-20 23:04:27] <Crit_DM> 3Yoric would recognise it
[2009-05-20 23:04:31] * pooryoric stiffens at the mention of the black widow.
[2009-05-20 23:04:42] <DrMann> "Edgebo, I want you to tell us how you ended up in this situation. Start with when you found your current employment."
[2009-05-20 23:04:52] <pooryoric> "this has nothing at ALL to do with that bitch."
[2009-05-20 23:04:58] <Dumount> "The blood on my is starting to congeel" Dumount says "Please let's look for a shower"
[2009-05-20 23:05:06] <Dumount> "Or their base"
[2009-05-20 23:05:10] <Dumount> "Or something!"
[2009-05-20 23:05:13] <Dumount> She whines
[2009-05-20 23:05:16] * DrSmith how many do i have to try to interrogate again?
[2009-05-20 23:06:07] * Dumount pouts, blood making her labcoat act a bit like a wet T-shity
[2009-05-20 23:06:37] <DrSmith> …
[2009-05-20 23:06:41] <pooryoric> "dumount, stop that shit. you're a guy. admittedly, a guy with issues, but a guy nonetheless."
[2009-05-20 23:06:50] * Agent_Strelnikov has reverted to his combat mindset, and no longer eyes Dumount.
[2009-05-20 23:06:57] <DrSmith> "She's female enough for me."
[2009-05-20 23:07:08] <Gerald> "…."
[2009-05-20 23:07:24] * Agent_Strelnikov offers Gerald a cigarette.
[2009-05-20 23:07:29] * DrAuteu looks unphased at the bodies scattered about
[2009-05-20 23:07:39] <DrAuteu> "so what'd i miss?"
[2009-05-20 23:07:39] <Gerald> "Thanks, but no thanks."
[2009-05-20 23:07:54] * Agent_Strelnikov shrugs and replaces the pack in a breast pocket of his uniform.
[2009-05-20 23:07:54] * DrSmith waits with Dr Mann to hear the tale of Edgebo
[2009-05-20 23:08:09] <Crit_DM> 3"I was hired in Dubai by the Chaos Insurgency. All of my team's orders come from O5-13"
[2009-05-20 23:08:25] * Agent_Strelnikov continues to examine the bodies of the men he just callously executed.
[2009-05-20 23:08:28] <Gerald> "Hoo, boy. Chaos Insurgency."
[2009-05-20 23:08:35] <DrSmith> "Just another bunch of nutjobs."
[2009-05-20 23:08:45] * Agent_Strelnikov nudges them with a jackboot to make sure none are still alive.
[2009-05-20 23:08:45] <Gerald> "Well-armed nutjobs."
[2009-05-20 23:09:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This is about the normal for this place of world."
[2009-05-20 23:09:17] * pooryoric steals the wallets of the corpses. "no sense letting these go to waste…"
[2009-05-20 23:09:23] <DrSmith> "So, where did you go from Dubai?"
[2009-05-20 23:09:37] * Agent_Strelnikov stares at yoric, but lets it go.
[2009-05-20 23:09:44] * Agent_Strelnikov continues to nudge the bodies with his boot.
[2009-05-20 23:09:57] <pooryoric> "you okay, red?"
[2009-05-20 23:10:02] <Crit_DM> 3"There's really not much else to say. We do what we do for science"
[2009-05-20 23:10:06] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I am fine. Please to remain alert."
[2009-05-20 23:10:09] * DrAuteu manages to get the ball of fluff back to standard size
[2009-05-20 23:10:18] <DrMann> "And that's admirable. Where are you based?"
[2009-05-20 23:10:20] * DrSmith reapeats: "Where did you go after Dubai?"
[2009-05-20 23:10:21] * Gerald keeps a lookout.
[2009-05-20 23:10:55] <Crit_DM> 3"My cell is based five miles to the southwest where we collect payment from local villages in the form of what you would call class D personell
[2009-05-20 23:11:13] <Crit_DM> 3"We use these personell to run tests on some of the more dangerious objects in our possession"
[2009-05-20 23:11:33] <DrSmith> "What did these objects do?"
[2009-05-20 23:11:33] <DrMann> "I see. And do you know the locations of any other bases?"
[2009-05-20 23:11:37] <Crit_DM> 3"Replication is our primary goal. We have some of the weapons from our experements, and they are very powerful"
[2009-05-20 23:11:44] <DrSmith> "answer his question, not mine, for now."
[2009-05-20 23:13:07] <DrMann> "I see. Thank you very much, Edgebo."
[2009-05-20 23:13:14] * Agent_Strelnikov walks over to Mann.
[2009-05-20 23:13:15] <DrMann> "Now answer Dr. Smith's question."
[2009-05-20 23:13:15] <DrSmith> "Now, what did the objects do?"
[2009-05-20 23:13:33] * Agent_Strelnikov stands behind Edgebo and puts the muzzle against the back of his head, for a little "extra encouragement."
[2009-05-20 23:13:48] <DrMann> "That's not necessary, friend. We're all friends here."
[2009-05-20 23:14:00] <DrAuteu> "no red, use this"
[2009-05-20 23:14:02] <Agent_Strelnikov> "This man is friend of nobody. Please to keep the interrogation continue."
[2009-05-20 23:14:03] <Crit_DM> 3"We have five… one is a high energy laser weapon belived to be from the future. We brought a copy of it to this battlefeild. One is a cursed gem that calls the earth to quake when it hits the ground.
[2009-05-20 23:14:13] * DrAuteu holds up riot baton/ taser
[2009-05-20 23:14:16] <Crit_DM> 3"One is a large plush teddybear that eats people"
[2009-05-20 23:14:26] * DrMann shakes his head, looking at Dmitri severely.
[2009-05-20 23:14:36] <Crit_DM> 3"One of them is a trident that can call lightning from the heavens"
[2009-05-20 23:14:45] <pooryoric> "really? a teddy bear?"
[2009-05-20 23:14:59] <DrSmith> "Ignore that. What's the fifth?"
[2009-05-20 23:15:09] <pooryoric> "the what?"
[2009-05-20 23:15:16] <pooryoric> "oh…"
[2009-05-20 23:15:39] * Agent_Strelnikov looks at Mann, his eyes holdng a coldness that has never really shown through before.
[2009-05-20 23:15:48] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Please do not object, Tovarish Mann."
[2009-05-20 23:16:01] <DrMann> "I know what I am doing, friend."
[2009-05-20 23:16:09] <DrMann> "Please trust me."
[2009-05-20 23:16:11] <Gerald> "What about a bell? Or a staff?"
[2009-05-20 23:16:22] <Crit_DM> 3"And the last and most important is a small yellow orb… the orb has many unusual properties, not th least of which is it's constant electric charge. We use it to power the bateries on our jet"
[2009-05-20 23:16:25] * Agent_Strelnikov nods and pulls the rifle back, but stays a few feet behind Edgebo.
[2009-05-20 23:16:25] <pooryoric> "red. stand down."
[2009-05-20 23:16:32] <DrSmith> "I see."
[2009-05-20 23:16:54] <DrMann> "Thank you. Is there anything else you can think of that we might want to know?"
[2009-05-20 23:17:10] <Break> "There's something -I- want to know."
[2009-05-20 23:17:18] * DrSmith turns to Break
[2009-05-20 23:17:22] * Agent_Strelnikov looks up in surprise.
[2009-05-20 23:17:31] * DrSmith pulls up his gun instinctively
[2009-05-20 23:17:32] * Gerald jumps.
[2009-05-20 23:17:33] <pooryoric> "holy shit, when did she get here?"
[2009-05-20 23:17:34] <Crit_DM> 3"Yes. the defences are very strong they will probably kill us all"
[2009-05-20 23:17:35] * Break walks over, covered in scorch marks and soot.
[2009-05-20 23:17:36] <Gerald> "Wha!?"
[2009-05-20 23:17:40] * Agent_Strelnikov smacks Smith's gun down.
[2009-05-20 23:17:46] <Gerald> "Break! Hello there."
[2009-05-20 23:17:47] * DrAuteu 's kitten puffs in surprise
[2009-05-20 23:17:51] <DrMann> "How many people are back at the camp?"
[2009-05-20 23:17:53] <DrSmith> "Oh… We know each other."
[2009-05-20 23:18:05] <DrAuteu> "damnit"
[2009-05-20 23:18:11] <DrSmith> "Sorry… jumpy… I'm sure you understand."
[2009-05-20 23:18:17] * Agent_Strelnikov walks toward Break, holding the AKM across his chest.
[2009-05-20 23:18:17] <DrAuteu> "i just got him back down too"
[2009-05-20 23:18:52] <Break> ""I want to know what the -shit- is going on, here."
[2009-05-20 23:19:00] <Agent_Strelnikov> "B-Break? Is you allright?"
[2009-05-20 23:19:01] * pooryoric grins. "planning to check her ID, red?"
[2009-05-20 23:19:02] <Crit_DM> 3"Oh, there is one more I forgot, because he is one of our soldiers"
[2009-05-20 23:19:11] <Gerald> "Chaos Insurgency, from the looks of things."
[2009-05-20 23:19:15] <Crit_DM> 3"His name is frank, and he's a dinosaur"
[2009-05-20 23:19:19] <Break> "Those guys?"
[2009-05-20 23:19:20] <DrMann> "Aha. What kind?"
[2009-05-20 23:19:21] <Break> "Good."
[2009-05-20 23:19:24] * Agent_Strelnikov ignores yoric and abruptly hugs Break.
[2009-05-20 23:19:25] <Break> "I know who to get pissed at."
[2009-05-20 23:19:33] <Break> "Because I am NOT happy rig-urk!"
[2009-05-20 23:19:34] <DrSmith> "…."
[2009-05-20 23:19:40] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I WAS SO WORRY ABOUT YOU."
[2009-05-20 23:19:47] <Break> "Easy, tiger."
[2009-05-20 23:19:50] <DrSmith> "where are the trident and ruby?"
[2009-05-20 23:19:52] * Agent_Strelnikov nods and lets go.
[2009-05-20 23:19:53] <Crit_DM> 3"Oh…. and I am now seeing happy shining sunflowers"
[2009-05-20 23:19:56] * Break coughs, having had the wind hugged out of her.
[2009-05-20 23:19:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> "….Sorries."
[2009-05-20 23:20:04] * Agent_Strelnikov wipes his eyes conspicuously.
[2009-05-20 23:20:04] <Crit_DM> 3"They are dacing"
[2009-05-20 23:20:31] <DrSmith> "Dammit."
[2009-05-20 23:20:36] * Agent_Strelnikov walks back to Mann.
[2009-05-20 23:20:40] <Break> "Anyway."
[2009-05-20 23:20:41] * pooryoric looks at the prisoner. "he's high as a motherfucker, guys."
[2009-05-20 23:20:43] <Break> "Sitrep. Now."
[2009-05-20 23:20:43] <DrSmith> "Dr. Mann! He's…"
[2009-05-20 23:20:51] * Break idly loads one of her pistols.
[2009-05-20 23:21:04] <Crit_DM> 3Edgebo falls down
[2009-05-20 23:21:10] <Crit_DM> 3"Wheee! Sunflowers singing!"
[2009-05-20 23:21:14] <Agent_Strelnikov> "Break." Dmitri points to the prisoners he massacred. "There are weapon for you there."
[2009-05-20 23:21:15] <pooryoric> "all information we got from him is now suspect. we need to be very cautios."
[2009-05-20 23:21:21] <pooryoric> *cautious
[2009-05-20 23:21:24] * Gerald stares at Edgebo.
[2009-05-20 23:21:25] <Agent_Strelnikov> "I have made sure they will move no longer."
[2009-05-20 23:21:31] <Break> "Not a clean job, Strel. I expected better."
[2009-05-20 23:21:37] * DrMann uses another injection to puts him back to sleep.
[2009-05-20 23:21:38] * Break looks through the weapons.
[2009-05-20 23:21:43] <DrSmith> "Not all information."
[2009-05-20 23:21:45] * Agent_Strelnikov winces. "This is hurt me, Break."
[2009-05-20 23:21:57] <Agent_Strelnikov> "It was battlefield expedient, yes?"
[2009-05-20 23:21:58] <DrMann> "Well, what shall we do now?"
[2009-05-20 23:22:04] <DrSmith> "He was right about the gun, and thus the earthquake gem is probably.'
[2009-05-20 23:22:05] <Break> "I suppose."
[2009-05-20 23:22:15] * Agent_Strelnikov turns back to Edgebo, nudging him a bit hard with a jackboot.
[2009-05-20 23:22:26] <DrMann> "Hmm. It now occurs to me that I could have made these men fight for us."
[2009-05-20 23:22:36] <DrMann> "Maybe…"
[2009-05-20 23:22:37] <Crit_DM> 3Edgebo snors, having been put to sleep by DrMann
[2009-05-20 23:22:45] <DrMann> "Yoric, can you see if the battery is still intact on the tank?"
[2009-05-20 23:22:45] * DrSmith takes an AK
[2009-05-20 23:22:53] <pooryoric> "sure, sure."
[2009-05-20 23:22:59] * DrAuteu walks up to edgebo
[2009-05-20 23:23:02] * pooryoric goes to check the burned out tank
North-Africa cont

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License